Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,476 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! (49227 Views)

7 Signs Your Girlfriend Is Taking Advantage Of You / Am I Taking This Too Far?? / Please Advice Me Am I Taking The Right Marriage Decision??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by UnimkeAk(m): 7:24am On Jul 12, 2015
Bonapart:
1: you're foolish
2: you're stupid for not knowing that you're foolish
3: you've taken more than advantage but you're now extra advantageous
4: fornication is a sin before God
5: God is watching you
resist that urge before it hinders your destiny

You wey you no quote me na you do well pass

Read my signature

So ur God says u should go around calling pple foolish.

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by SleekyPosh(m): 7:25am On Jul 12, 2015
haul:
Burst that pus5y bro!

She sabi wetin she go see as she pack enter your house.

Forget those people preaching

97% of men will fu-ck a woman that stays in a house with them, especially if she's attractive.

If dem no fu-ck some every night smooching go dey.

Is normal,you a man,you expected to respond to external effects abeg.

If your body no dey gree fuc-k am sef,you suppose visit hospital or babalawo, or she should check herself.

You no take advantage,you both responded,she only playing victim card,fuc-k it, she's still want the D bro,so get yourself to work and don't be stingy#Selfless is the keyword.

LMAO grin
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by emperorzz(m): 7:26am On Jul 12, 2015
Bros mi. It's obvious u are big enuff to have sex, so, nna...wey ur own ggalfrnd?

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Nobody: 7:28am On Jul 12, 2015
Op. You are taking advantage of the needy. Which is a very bad thing to do.
You are also an opportunist

You are seeking immediate reward for the help you are rendering, meaning it is not genuine and from your heart it was borne out of selfish intentions.

It's only a weakling that does such. Learn to help freely and unconditionally, in that way your reward might be greater than puss..sy which you can always get elsewhere.

Its obvious you just want to swindle her fanny.If you need fanny go out and hussle it.

You pass across as an Opportunist, A weakling and Lazy FannySwindler.

Leave the girl alone and Help Unconditionally.

I don't see anything wrong with the lady staying with a guy for help because guys do understand better compared to girls.

Even if she stayed with a lady, she could still be exploited sexually, morally, emotionally and otherwise.

If you think she is silly, wait until you are in a critical and similar scenario when you have no other option than to approach the opposite sex or those you will never have imagined you will approach. After series of turn down by fellow mates.

"I had rather swindle the fanny of a consenting outsider rather than that of my employee, visitor, neighbour or those that look up to me for help". FannySwindler 2015.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by UnimkeAk(m): 7:29am On Jul 12, 2015
Samfigo1:
Nairalanderz I hail thee....
Goodday everyone , I want to share what I am going through at present, I want your advice or better still judge me I could be wrong with my action.
I have been cohabiting with a lady for a week now, before I move on let me share how the cohabitation began.
This girl came to our house when she was seeking admission to a school close to my house, one of my housemates accommodated her, he claimed the girl was his girlfriend, eventually, the girl got admitted into the school and started living with the guy but after two weeks they had misunderstandings the girl had no where to go, this lady in question since she came into the house I have taken her as my sister and my friend so we had good rapport. After the misunderstanding with her boyfriend she walked up to me and told me she wanted to leave her boyfriend's room for my room and that it won't last long just for mean time I concurred with immediate alarcrity I told her no qualm after consulting her boyfriend about her plan, the guy said he has no problem as regards her plan. The following day she packed her things inside my room, I thought I was dreaming, I started mulling on what to do, someone I have taken as my sister chei! Kongi na bastard you know now.... I kept calm, that night we were discussing she started telling me stories on the same matress with me, suddenly, I kept mute I was not responding to her super story I was even facing down because I was trying to pack my John Thomas I didn't want her to see the kind of press up it was performing, she thought I had slept so she kept quiet. After few minutes I did as if I jarupaing Lol. pardon me sleep walking or unconcious turning anyhow (you should have understood) I put one of my hands across, lo and behold it rested on her bossoms I was thinking she would throw away my hand but she didn't, that was why I drew her closer and we started kissing, pressing and the likes but whenever I wanted to go down low she would say stop and I would sluggishly take my hand off her, after 4-5 days I could not control the urge, I said to myself tonight I must enter this girl, when night came we started as usual when I was about going down she said stop I did as if I didn't hear, I was trying to unclothe her, she was still saying stop but I turned deaf ears when I was about to remove her undies she started crying profusely I was like what the hell! Did I beat you? She did say a word other than crying after few seconds she said ''it's because I'm staying here'' my blood that was flowing for 140km/min just slowed down and I left her on the matress and slept off. The following day she did not leave and this sexual urge was unresistable. Nairalanders am I taking advantage of her? or was she trying to form? If I asked her to leave she has no place to go what can I do?

U aint taking advantage of her.
Women have done worst

Aslong as u don't rape her; you deserve that piaks.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by kritikali(m): 7:30am On Jul 12, 2015
OP, whcich school abeg?
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by leykeh: 7:31am On Jul 12, 2015
l:
Hmmmm! Imagine if u had enter her then... OP, think with ur head and not with ur JT or woteva u call it.

e don happen to one of my paddy in ur sch b4 and d girl later use am do yeye
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by leykeh: 7:32am On Jul 12, 2015
Graccccccccy:
Hmmmm! Imagine if u had enter her then... OP, think with ur head and not with ur JT or woteva u call it.

Graccccccccy...it happend in Oke ose
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by adanny01(m): 7:36am On Jul 12, 2015
Samfigo1:
Nairalanderz I hail thee....
Goodday everyone , I want to share what I am going through at present, I want your advice or better still judge me I could be wrong with my action.
I have been cohabiting with a lady for a week now, before I move on let me share how the cohabitation began.
This girl came to our house when she was seeking admission to a school close to my house, one of my housemates accommodated her, he claimed the girl was his girlfriend, eventually, the girl got admitted into the school and started living with the guy but after two weeks they had misunderstandings the girl had no where to go, this lady in question since she came into the house I have taken her as my sister and my friend so we had good rapport. After the misunderstanding with her boyfriend she walked up to me and told me she wanted to leave her boyfriend's room for my room and that it won't last long just for mean time I concurred with immediate alarcrity I told her no qualm after consulting her boyfriend about her plan, the guy said he has no problem as regards her plan. The following day she packed her things inside my room, I thought I was dreaming, I started mulling on what to do, someone I have taken as my sister chei! Kongi na bastard you know now.... I kept calm, that night we were discussing she started telling me stories on the same matress with me, suddenly, I kept mute I was not responding to her super story I was even facing down because I was trying to pack my John Thomas I didn't want her to see the kind of press up it was performing, she thought I had slept so she kept quiet. After few minutes I did as if I jarupaing Lol. pardon me sleep walking or unconcious turning anyhow (you should have understood) I put one of my hands across, lo and behold it rested on her bossoms I was thinking she would throw away my hand but she didn't, that was why I drew her closer and we started kissing, pressing and the likes but whenever I wanted to go down low she would say stop and I would sluggishly take my hand off her, after 4-5 days I could not control the urge, I said to myself tonight I must enter this girl, when night came we started as usual when I was about going down she said stop I did as if I didn't hear, I was trying to unclothe her, she was still saying stop but I turned deaf ears when I was about to remove her undies she started crying profusely I was like what the hell! Did I beat you? She did say a word other than crying after few seconds she said ''it's because I'm staying here'' my blood that was flowing for 140km/min just slowed down and I left her on the matress and slept off. The following day she did not leave and this sexual urge was unresistable. Nairalanders am I taking advantage of her? or was she trying to form? If I asked her to leave she has no place to go what can I do?

Na usual shakara, abeg climb the tin. You should hv told her honestly its not because she is staying with you but because you developed feelings for her. She needs consolation and you didnt give her. The rule book says a girl must atleast make an attempt to resist the 1st time. She kissed, what else. If you try again she wont cry. Kill dat konji before the konji go kill you. You don make konji catch me sef.

However, after that konji goes away, you will be stuck with her. It'll be improper to continue living together and cant srnd her packing too. She is definitely taking advantage of you but wants you to feel you are.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by icekoko(f): 7:36am On Jul 12, 2015
Do to others what u will want someone to do to you! Its a good thing u agreed to help her, People do more than u have done, Don't spoil it let God reward you. This girl may be of Tremendious help to u tomorrow. All this people advicing u to force her or tell her to leave ur house don't listen to them, The are only deceiving u. Listen to ur inner mind I'm sure u have a Conscience.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Bonapart(m): 7:37am On Jul 12, 2015
UnimkeAk:

So ur God says u should go around calling pple foolish.
you're stupid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by emperorzz(m): 7:39am On Jul 12, 2015
Haaaa! I know wa happened. Dis babe has been doin d same tin to ur neighbour for two weeks, so, he threw her out but culdnt admit he haasn't slept wit her cos he's already told evryone she's his galfrnd. hmnn. smh. Now na ur turn. Now its ur turn. Take ur decision. If I were u, and ddnt care how my neighbour wil feel, and I really admire d babe, i'll blow her mind, take her seriozly, pamper her and stop touchin her. One day soon. She serve u d 'groves' on a platter of gold. Trust me!

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Kolade354(m): 7:49am On Jul 12, 2015
emperorzz:
Haaaa! I know wa happened. Dis babe has been doin d same tin to ur neighbour for two weeks, so, he threw her out but culdnt admit he haasn't slept wit her cos he's already told evryone she's his galfrnd. hmnn. smh. Now na ur turn. Now its ur turn. Take ur decision. If I were u, and ddnt care how my neighbour wil feel, and I really admire d babe, i'll blow her mind, take her seriozly, pamper her and stop touchin her. One day soon. She serve u d 'groves' on a platter of gold. Trust me!
Mumu samfigo1 this is the best advice..........Aparty weyrey!
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by alt3r3g0: 7:53am On Jul 12, 2015
Is it possible the girl that the girl's resistance was what got her kicked out in the first place so she is trying not to make the same mistake and get kicked out again twice?

From what she said "you are only doing this because i am staying here" is obvious that she is feeling used by the OP and so he is taking advantage of her (from her own point of view).

Why the lady will chose to keep jumping from one guys house to the other beats me. In my days you could approach any campus fellowship and they could help sort out accomodation issues.

There was a time i had to accomodate a lady in my crib. First night she went close to the wall, i took my pillow and slept on the rug. Second night she insisted that i join her on the mattess that it was big enough. I did and stayed my lane. Third night she was the one that "jarupaing" to my corner and the rest is history. We never dated, it was obviously no strings attached, and many years later we are still friends.

Summary of the matter...help if u want to help. If u cant without the sex, put her out now cos u will still do so after u force ur way there.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Kylez(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2015
tdayof:
is your video out?

Yeah, will unveil the YouTube link as soon as my label sends it to me.
Thanks for asking bro.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by missKiffy(f): 8:12am On Jul 12, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I only think people cook beans don't know they cook stories too.
Hehehehe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by nebukadnezzari(m): 8:20am On Jul 12, 2015
Deejavuu:
Op let that girl go. It's very obvious your mind isn't into doing it with her. Don't let your third leg control you mhan.

Btw who goes to school without sorting accommodation issues. Some girls will be bringing problems for themselves..

Op forget konji and let the girl go look for a bedspace elsewhere. From a female this time..You can assist her sorting it out

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A HUNTER'S TRAP B4? COS I HAVE SEEN A LOT. THE LAST TIME I WENT HUNTING BACK IN 1998 I SAW MY COUSINS TRAP CATCH A MAD MAN. HE ALWAYS CAME AROUND THE TRAPS TO PILFER OUR MEAT UNTIL HE BECAME THE BUSH MEAT THAT VERY DAY BEFORE OUR VERY EYES AFTER COLLECTING HIS LOOT HE GOT ENSNARED IN A TRAP HE DIDNT SEE. YES WE DIDN'T FREE HIM AND HE DIED THERE AND DECAYED. What I'm tryna say is YOU CANT WALK INTO A TRAP AND EXPECT NOT TO GET CAUGHT,EVEN IF IT WASNT MEANT FOR YOU...NOT POSSIBLE! olosho spirit dey the girl blood. Hostel no dey again Hostel has been made very cheap these days. She should keep fvcking her benevolent host that's all she has to do. How will you meet a total stranger and just move into his house only to move into his friends house just cos u had misunderstanding with the initial host. O.P IF YOU NO FU:CK THAT LADY OF THE NIGHT, YOU BE MUMU. Are you running a charity organisation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Krismart(m): 8:21am On Jul 12, 2015
My guy I think u are very stupid for letting her sleep on ur bed for 4-5 days without immigration. she no see school hostel enta. mtsheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 12, 2015
Aare2050:
Wait let me ask IFA

what are you doing here?
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 12, 2015
missKiffy:
Hehehehe cheesy
happy Sunday.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by nebukadnezzari(m): 8:28am On Jul 12, 2015
misspicy:

Am hurt by this post.Op tell that girl to move out of ur auz b4 u rape her.its gonna end in rape.
The world is so polluted this dayys that men cannot help women out of their free will.but rather what they can get frm a woman.vice versa.
That girl is still a teenager or she might not be exposed yet.am sure she is a fresher.
I wish I had her contact to talk some sense into her,she needs advice.
Am so pissed of right now.NL boys you guys are a disappointment to the human race with all the useless advice yu gave dis guy.

#shorniyen

1 Like

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by KingsleyBuubba(m): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2015
Itchy itchy.... Op., as far as she's ur man's gf u F. And 2. The first time u touched nd kissed her u wud ve utilized d advantage nd do ur poka poka. But u didn't, dats anoda F. U sef, u no get woman Dat ur guy myt be watching u like nollywood so watch him back. For d babe dnt throw her out, just try nd send her back to her bf if he refuses to accept her. Hahhahahha, u don mini-marry be dat.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by icemania: 8:38am On Jul 12, 2015
Bro u aint doing notin wrong, its the cost of doing business, aint no free lunch in free town.

She better put up or get put out, my 2 kobo. grin
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by UncleJudax(m): 8:40am On Jul 12, 2015
funsho4man:
o boy what do you want us to say now, the ball is in your cut.....?
Court!
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by nebukadnezzari(m): 8:40am On Jul 12, 2015
MrDoGood:

Guy to be frank, that's not fair.
If you're beginning to like her, just tell her and start a relationship with her Hut I'm not advising you to and if you don't want to, then back off. You'll only loose the respect she has for you.
I encountered a similar issue like this during my university school days. The girl came for PUME and she came 3days to her paper and the person she wanted to stay with was not in Gwags. I ran into her around 10-11pm and she explained everything to me. I felt pity for her and told her she could stay at my place till she's done. We stayed together that night and I left her all alone in my house for the rest of the days so she can be free and i went to my friend's house to stay collecting just her mobile number so I can keep in touch with her.
In summary, she got admitted and finally became my girlfriend's roommate. Now she's married and she has a baby girl. The husband is my business partner and not just that, we're family friends now.

She told the husband how I met and helped her, and now, the trust is nothing to compare.
Life is too small bro. Always do the right thing.
Maybe this was the reason she left that guy hoping to find safety with you and now you want to poke her?
Think twic bro. What goes around comes around.
HAPPY SUNDAY.

This your story sorry experience is far different from what the op is going thru. Your moniker is the only thing holding me back from giving you a hailstorm of bashing. You know the type that Moses unleashed on Egypt.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by deavicky(m): 8:40am On Jul 12, 2015
donbenedict:
Can a boy and a gurl sleep on d same bed and nothn will happen?
Yes. During my days in school, I used to ve this friend success. She had accommodation problem so she move in with me for one semester. We slept on the mattress for that period and nothing happened. Though she felt bad about it, like maybe she not attractive to me. but I call that discipline. And not to take advantage of her even if she may had had wanted.
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Aare2050(m): 8:43am On Jul 12, 2015
deracathy:

what are you doing here?
ahahahaaaa grin
Deracathy don't mind me o, i'm just trying my best to buy more land for my proposed school, you know what i'm talking about na. and u too, what are you doing here? or do you know the gal in question?
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by daclint(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2015
Bro you're taking advantage of her, wait a minute did u say u slept off when she was crying?!, you're heartless oo, dude u should've apologized to her.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by oochi123(f): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2015
MrDoGood:

Guy to be frank, that's not fair.
If you're beginning to like her, just tell her and start a relationship with her Hut I'm not advising you to and if you don't want to, then back off. You'll only loose the respect she has for you.
I encountered a similar issue like this during my university school days. The girl came for PUME and she came 3days to her paper and the person she wanted to stay with was not in Gwags. I ran into her around 10-11pm and she explained everything to me. I felt pity for her and told her she could stay at my place till she's done. We stayed together that night and I left her all alone in my house for the rest of the days so she can be free and i went to my friend's house to stay collecting just her mobile number so I can keep in touch with her.
In summary, she got admitted and finally became my girlfriend's roommate. Now she's married and she has a baby girl. The husband is my business partner and not just that, we're family friends now.

She told the husband how I met and helped her, and now, the trust is nothing to compare.
Life is too small bro. Always do the right thing.
Maybe this was the reason she left that guy hoping to find safety with you and now you want to poke her?
Think twic bro. What goes around comes around.
HAPPY SUNDAY.
. Oh my God. U re such a nice man. Feel like crying now. Some of us have stories to tell in the future wen it comes to accommodation. Its gud to be gud cuz it pays. Also experienced something similar in de university then. bt tnk God for some gud n mature guys out there.Enjoy ur Relationship wit dat wonderful family.ve a blessed Sunday.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by Deexxy: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2015
xtervaganza:
abeg save your sermon for your church

The girl was responding to his moves ffs! What do you expect?

And as for you op, if you no kpansh dat babe I will never forgive you. She's forming but I want you to give her time, don't rush her or rape her

Na u go enjoy the pinny well at last

My sermon should not be a pain in your neck.

It's my fhuucking opinion. undecided
Re: Am I Taking Advantage Of Her? Please Judge Me! by nebukadnezzari(m): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2015
Jollyjoy:
Op sori to say bt u are a terrible liar,what abt the b.f?u tink he is dumb ah?so the guy accept to his g.f staying in anoda guy room without tinking twice? The gal allowed u to romance her even when she knew her b.f is in dat same house? They have misunderstanding so she packed out? Guy ur lie is outdated...am nt falling for this.

#shoroniyen
I came across thousands of girls like this in my university days , the last one my friend accomdated her and she screwed every guy in our compound XCEPT ME in his room. and when we went on hols his house was burgled and that of most guys she slept with all of whom just used padlock on their doors. She was the creepy type.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two American Lesbian Pastors Wed In US (Photos) / Thrills Of A Lagos Babe / Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.