Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" (38065 Views)

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Jonathan's Administration: A Booby Trap For APC / Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by PassingShot(m): 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

That picture tho grin
Graphic representation of what he made of Nigeria.

Long time! grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by AprokoMan: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Buhari is a snake with forked tongue, believe his words at ur peril. A man who can not keep his words should be treated as an enemy.

During his campaign:
1. Concerning Boko Haram: “Our government will bring to an end the menace of Boko Haram terror that is plaguing the society. Nigerians are turning into refugees in their country."

2. His age: “spiritually strong enough and physically agile to give every sacrifice in our bid to salvage our dear nation from imminent economic and social disintegration.”

3. On youth employment: “We are banking on huge coal deposits located at Amasiodo, Inyi and Leje axis of Enugu Coal belt. We are going to award contracts for mining and construction of coal-fired power plant, unlike PDP that since 1999 promised to revamp the coal fields and 16 years after, nothing has been done.”

4. On economy: "I will make one naira equal to one dollar." [img]https://i.onthe.io/vllkytaHR0cDovL2Nkbi0wMS5uYWlqLmNvbS9vL0FSOUlHMkxzNFFzOXUzeEY5bEU5MlllNS5qcGc=.prx.r800x600.a19ac98e.jpg[/img]

5. On probing past leaders: ''On the issue of past corrupt leaders facing trials in various courts across the country, I would allow the courts to decide on those cases, but whoever that is indicted of corruption between 1999 to the time of swearing-in, would be pardoned. I am going to draw a line, anybody who involved himself in corruption after I assume office, will face the music''.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 3:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
theshadyexpress:

ur seeds will bury u alive

Ur seeds will stone u to death.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by AprokoMan: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Buhari is a snake with forked tongue, believe his words at ur peril. A man who can not keep his words should be treated as an enemy.

During his campaign:
1. Concerning Boko Haram: “Our government will bring to an end the menace of Boko Haram terror that is plaguing the society. Nigerians are turning into refugees in their country."

2. His age: “spiritually strong enough and physically agile to give every sacrifice in our bid to salvage our dear nation from imminent economic and social disintegration.”

3. On youth employment: “We are banking on huge coal deposits located at Amasiodo, Inyi and Leje axis of Enugu Coal belt. We are going to award contracts for mining and construction of coal-fired power plant, unlike PDP that since 1999 promised to revamp the coal fields and 16 years after, nothing has been done.”

4. On economy: "I will make one naira equal to one dollar." www.nairaland.com/attachments/2661436_onenaira_jpegdf633a3030290605119675d8de038758

5. On probing past leaders: ''On the issue of past corrupt leaders facing trials in various courts across the country, I would allow the courts to decide on those cases, but whoever that is indicted of corruption between 1999 to the time of swearing-in, would be pardoned. I am going to draw a line, anybody who involved himself in corruption after I assume office, will face the music''.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 3:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
Please, stop wasting time with demdem abi na dekdek. He eats, drinks, sleeps and dreams curse angry

Goon, am certain that ur hypocritical eyes won't see that the fool started it.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by PassingShot(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
Beremorlu:

Are you the ediot servicing the old hag called beremx with her faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttttttt and uuuuuugggggggllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy body and kini
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
AprokoMan:
[s][/s]

Tell that to ur hopeless papa.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
PassingShot:

Graphic representation of what he made of Nigeria.

Long time! grin

Its not realistic enough.....its supposed to be on life support grin

Abi.....how you dey? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 3:15pm On Jul 23, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
The only thing in your head you have nEver made use of is your brain

Fool, simply because I told u point blank that u and ur cohorts can't do jack. Jonah-daft is going down fool.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

Any leader intent on fighting corruption would have asked EFCC to see if there was semblance of truth in that documentary.

The same documentary his enemies when they were in power couldn't translate to a good case against him eh, u sound really daft.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:
I am really shocked honestly! See reasoning from TANoids?

LMAO!

TANoids are foolish by default.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

Next logical question would be, how long have you been working as one?
In the past, among the Yoruba, there were people, with cloths on their heads, that travelled from place to place looking for where people were mourning. They joined in crying, after which they were paid. It was their job.
After PDP loss, you made the party look like a SS and SE thing. You even started calling for Lower Niger. You threatened hell if the President made any attempt to probe any person from the SS and SE. Today, you are now mourning for northern Fulani muslims that are being probed. Tell me, are you not "akasoleri"?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by AprokoMan: 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
dekdek:

[/s]
You're a deucedly insufferable ignoramus and a revolting air-polluting unspeakably offensive Dullardian! Rot in hell, bastard!

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 3:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Tonylyte:

And the likes of obasanjo, atiku, ibb et all walks free?

Yes because Jonah-daft refused to do what was expected of him. Blame the drunkard. Baba has just limited time.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
AprokoMan:

dekdek:

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Dannyset(m): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
Candyrain:

What did you put there you want me to consider? What we are discussing here is his decision to probe GEJ's administration.

First of all during his campaign he said "He won't probe any past govt". Good. That made people see him as a man who wants to put everything behind him and start on a fresh note.

Then he decides to probe which means he has gone back on his word to his people and thereby made him a conman. Ok fine he wants to probe but why select who to probe and leave out others. If he must probe I expect him to probe the entirety of PDP's 16yrs in power.

If Buhari can go back on his "I won't probe past govt" promise then no one should expect anything from his campaign promises. As a leader, his word should be his bond. That's what great leaders are known for.

But I have also asked u. Have u not for once made a decision and rescind it because of a reason or the other? If he said that, and he discovered that if he didn't probe them, he won't hav enough to finance his promises. U and I know that it won't be easy to probe those govt before Jonathan because of access to documents. Let's be sincere with ourselves.
Let me also ask u. Did u remember when he was campaigning that he will use the money he recovers from corrupt leaders to feed children in school? Are u saying he didn't understand that he probe here before saying this?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by M0GIDI: 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
dekdek:

The same documentary his enemies when they were in power couldn't translate to a good case against him eh, u sound really daft.
Because Tinubu have not been properly prosecuted doesn't mean he's clean. Babangida and Abacha were not prosecuted also, we however know how stupendously rich both are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by AprokoMan: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
dekdek:

[/s]

Miserably non-intuitive nincompoop! I'm above ur father's standard by far and large. Go take a cup of raw cow milk from ur Dullard presido's ranch, u clueless piece of excrement attached to a dogs posterior!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nwaiberibe: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremorlu:

Is it same disease that made you dump your woman for beremx the old hag from Orlu Imo state...notwithstanding her smelly body and killing even her own child
Come, lemme warn u. Don't ever in ur life again mention Berem and Orlu in the same sentence. She's an Hausa woman that happens to live in Orlu. WE DON'T BREED PIGLETS!

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Rose2014: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
Candyrain:

That's what they are good at sweetheart, looking the other way when the real deal is presented to them.

walahi I give up on those guys. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 3:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
M0GIDI:

Because Tinubu have not been properly prosecuted doesn't mean he's clean. Babangida and Abacha were not prosecuted also, we however know how stupendously rich both are.

His enemies including tewonde George investigated him for years when they were in power and they had no case against him. The best they could do is prepare a documentary laced with lies against him.
Now, u fools wants his friends to investigate him now that he is in power hoping they will nail him. Can't u see how dumb u are.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by AprokoMan: 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
dekdek:

His enemies including tewonde George investigated him for years when they were in power and they have no case against him. The best they could do is prepare a documentary laced with lies against him.
Now, u fools wants his friends to investigate him now that he is in power hoping they will nail him. Can't u see how dumb u are.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Candyrain(m): 3:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
Rose2014:

When he said that, I saw an old man speaking from both sides of his mouth. But what do u call this one now? 3 sides of his mouth?
Whatever happens to INTEGRITY
That word is alien to them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by dekdek: 3:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
AprokoMan:
[s][/s]

dekdek:

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dannyset:

But I have also asked u. Have u not for once made a decision and rescind it because of a reason or the other? If he said that, and he discovered that if he didn't probe them, he won't hav enough to finance his promises. U and I know that it won't be easy to probe those govt before Jonathan because of access to documents. Let's be sincere with ourselves.
Let me also ask u. Did u remember when he was campaigning that he will use the money he recovers from corrupt leaders to feed children in school? Are u saying he didn't understand that he probe here before saying this?

You're just wasting your time with long write ups.....since he's hammering on 'his word being his bond'

Why did jonathan contest in last election after saying this??
www.vanguardngr.com/2011/02/i-ll-not-contest-2015-election-jonathan/

What should we call this? hypocrisy?? or just plain hatred for Buhari?? smiley

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Beremx(f): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
My mentions don suffer! Hahahahahaha!!
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by AprokoMan: 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
dekdek:

[/s]

The ninny doesn't even have the stamina and wits to stand against me grin hahahaha! I thought u were a notorious troll from the APC gay pack. You're just a deplorable simple-minded mass of neuroses and pathologies

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Jesusloveyou: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
That was why they wanted to start from Iwaela with the nonsense allegations as regards ECA... But madam handled that shortman Oshiomole wella. That so-called Military AI probe is targeted against Ihejirika and Minimah for "killing his(Buhari) brothers", but we won't allow it. Even Madueke will be defended to the last.
i am always ashame of u, so u want to defend iwela and madueke that already agree to cooperate with buhari, dasuki case will handle ihejirika and minimal, it is an hard job, u are given urself, by defending criminals, and it will affect ur image and reputation

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nwaiberibe: 3:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:
My mentions don suffer! Hahahahahaha!!

grin grin
Sorry, but I had to quickly come in and correct the mistake. You were never Igbo, even though u understand the language. Stop deceiving people with that fake personality

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by AprokoMan: 3:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
Jesusloveyou:
i am always ashame of u, so u want to defend iwela and madueke that already agree to cooperate with buhari, dasuki case will handle ihejirika and minimal, it is an hard job, u are given urself, by defending criminals, and it will affect ur image and reputation
[/s]

Be rather ashamed of ur useless self! Using that Jesus moniker to shield the im.becile in u is just the height of it. Ur not worth a dead maggot stuck in the left ear of a mad cow from Daura ranch. Dissolute sycophant and a petty toe-sucking cesspool of putrid effluvium. GTHOH! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Buhari Produced Most Embarrassing Budget In History- Saharareporters / APC Makes N12.6 Billion From The Sale Of Forms / 2019: Obj’s CNM Collapses Into ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.