Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" (38078 Views)

Ghanaians Comments On Buhari Planned Visit To Their Country. / Buhari's Planned Probe Of Jonathan's Administration: A Booby Trap For APC / Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan's Admin. &"far Past"- Barcanista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by AprokoMan: 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
southniyikaye:
probing obj and the rest is Jonathan work but he clearly deviate from that part because he has his own stealing agenda. And should we blame him? He wasn't born with a silver spoon neither does he has shoes. A sensible president like pmb needn't waste time on u neccessary things, since his predecessor didn't do the needful or in what way did obj tenure affect pmb tenure? Oga gradually ur wailing into the market cos ur writeups are baseless and senseless as usual. Or maybe probing gej will affect ur salary abi na wage u dey collect abi na pay per article cos the rate at which u write senseless things nowadays is alarming. I know say ur that ur witch hunting mode will ban me as usual
[/s]

Deal with it or do the above

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by bros856: 5:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Barcanista: FREE OUR PRESIDENT BUHARI!!!! Enemy of progress, I read your post on Nairaland but this particular post is not neccessary. I am dissappointed in you. Common sense should tell you that you can only probe your pass administration as a sucessor, let's be honest here, Jonathan is suppose to have probed Obasanjo's administration but he failed out of fear. Please stop this story of probing other past administrations it doesn't sound like you are literate. You don't know Government is not easy to manage otherwise Jonathan shouldn't have been fooled like that. Blame the member of Jonathan's criminal administration, remember we don't have another country apart from Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by ric123: 5:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
Whynotthetruth:
I am not worried because any probe after 2010 must expose actors like Amechi, Rochas, Saraki, Kwankwaso, Wamakko, Tinubu, Ahmed et al... Unless they doctor the documents... Which courts will simply throw away...both in allocation and subsidy…

But Be Sure that he's just playing to the gallery because no reasonable probe would be done by him...Is oil sector not controlled by Danjuma his supporter?...Are the Tinubu's not into subsidy?...Are the Kawu Baraje not the face of NRC?...and other APC henchmen...so forget Alhaji Dogoyaro and his noise
Tinubu left power 2007 If he is probing post 2010 then BAT isnt affected

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by hassymo5(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
YES I AGREE BUHARI SHOULD PROBE ONLY JONATHAN GOVT..
GOWON SHOULD HAVE PROBE AGUIYI
MURTALA SHOULD HAVE PROBE GOWON
OBASANJO SHOULD HAVE PROBE MURTALA
SHAGARI PROBE OBASANJO
BUHARI PROBE SHAGARI
IBB PROBE BUHARI
SHONEKON PROBE IBB
ABACHA PROBE SHONEKON
ABDULSALAM PROBE ABACHA
OBASANJO PROBE ABDULSALAM
YARADDUA PROBE OBJ
JONATHAN PROBE YARADDUA
BUHARI SHOULD PROBE JONATHAN.....
THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE ...
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
Them no get sense. They should continue to create threads and wail. Comprehension too hard for those people.

For this thread, as long as Buhari wants to be selective we won't give him rest
If this is the purpose of your diatribe, be disappointed that Buhari doesn't know that you and your troubadour group exist. Nobody is gonna call you for a discussion; you may even have alienated yourself from potential opportunity on this forum.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
AprokoMan:
[s][/s]

Ur already dying for my sake of y hugging it so why should I disturb myself. Call ur barking friend to order before he enter market

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by omoh4040(m): 5:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
My humble presido abeg leave oga jona start frm our humble party APC soo dee won't see u as a witch hunt president

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by philips70(m): 5:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
Cc:
Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candirain, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi and all patriots

I am waiting for a thread where you and your cohorts will call on Wike to include ODILI in his probe of Rivers accounts.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by AprokoMan: 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
bros856:
Barcanista: FREE OUR PRESIDENT BUHARI!!!! Enemy of progress, I read your post on Nairaland but this particular post is not neccessary. I am dissappointed in you. Common sense should tell you that you can only probe your pass administration as a sucessor, let's be honest here, Jonathan is suppose to have probed Obasanjo's administration but he failed out of fear. Please stop this story of probing other past administrations it doesn't sound like you are literate. You don't know Government is not easy to manage otherwise Jonathan shouldn't have been fooled like that. Blame the member of Jonathan's criminal administration, remember we don't have another country apart from Nigeria.
[/s]

That's why we call him President Buhari. He says one thing today and say another tomorrow to contradict the first.
"Buhari Grants Amnesty to Obasanjo,Jonathan,Only New Offenders Will Be Probed"
http://www.nigeriadailynews.com/news/112405-buhari-grants-amnesty-to-obasanjo-jonathan-only-new-offenders-will-be-probed.html

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by AprokoMan: 5:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
southniyikaye:
Ur already dying for my sake of y hugging it so why should I disturb myself. Call ur barking friend to order before he enter market
[/s]

Ur an infamous dandruff-eating display of indecency! May thunder strike u from the north
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by melvoy2k: 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
WHAT DO U EXPECT PMB TO DO WHEN HE MET NEARLY EMPTY TREASURY? HOW DOES HE KEEP HIS CAMPAIGN PROMISES WITHOUT MONEY? HOW CAN GOVT CURB CORRUPTION WITHOUT MAKING PAST CORRUPT GOVT. OFFICIALS SERVE AS DETERRENT TO OTHERS IN FUTURE? AM SURPRISE THAT PEOPLE ARE BEING SENTIMENTAL, TRIBALISM AND SELF-CENTRED ABOUT CORRUPTION. IS IT NOT SHOCKING THAT RECENT GOVT. OFFICIALS STOLE AS MUCH AS 1000000 BARRELS OF OIL A DAY? I KNOW MANY THIEVES ARE NOT SHOCKED BOX JONATHAN SAID STEALING IS NOT CORRUPTION. THOSE WHO ARE AGAINST PROBING ARE BENEFICIARY OF CORRUPTION. I LEAVE U TO UR CONSCIENCE. REMEMBER, THERE IS GOD OOO. ..IT IS A PITY.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by ajalaolanr(m): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
Why are you saying here? It is the duty of presidents ro probe their predecessors activities while in office, GEJ was useless and unfit ro have ever ruled Nigeria. He was a petty thief and at best very nonchalant leader.

Buhari is right ro probe only GEJ, if GEJ did not do what was required of him to probe Yaradua and Obasanjos tenure, that's his business.

So let PMB do what is right.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
AprokoMan:
[s][/s]

whatever curse you've laid belong to ur father, u and ur generations to come cos I don't know when ur name become barcanista idiot
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by yahmohy27: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
PassingShot:
Stop crying Chief Wailer!

No one stopped GEJ from probing his predecessor/s. He had a choice and chose what he wanted. It's PMB's time and he will decide who and who to probe. Wailing from now till 2019 will not change that.

The fact is that for any nation to move in the right direction and progress toward real development, each and every government must be held accountable for her actions and inactions. Only when people realize that they will be called to answer for their deeds and misdeeds would they behave reasonably.

President Buhari cannot probe all past govts for lack of time and enormity of the tasks at hand but he is morally obliged to look into actions of his immediate predecessors and not all before him.

If he probes Jona, Nigeria will have taken a very giant step in moving towards accountability. When PMB is done too, let his successor probe his tenure. Before we know it, our elected officials will be guided in their deeds knowing full well that there are consequences for their actions while in office.
God bless us my brother ,it seems that guy lacks work or he is seeking favored from the past govt

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by codedguy1(m): 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Can someone remind me what steve Oronsanye is being quizzed for and in whose regime was he serving when he perpetrated his alleged crime ?
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by teepain: 5:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Unfortunately the judgement of God is the total judgement as human judgement can never be total. However, it is not a good Defence to claim that you should not be punished for crimes you committed because some other people who committed the crime before you are yet to be punished.

If that were the case, James Ibori and Henry Okah should not be in prison right now while Alamesigha enjoyed presidential pardon in spite of the shame to which he put Nigerians. On the case of these gentlemen you people didn't understand selective justice then but now you do.

Nigeria is a sad case! And to think that the people shouting selective justice here are some of the worst hit by the criminal tendencies of our leaders further underscore the dire situation we find ourselves in.

If Buhari punishes selectively let someone else coming after him come and punish selectively as long as those punished are guilty of their crimes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by engineerboat(m): 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
You posted this before, I ignored you because you can't hold discuss. Now you still come here with that. Didn't Buhari also said he won't contest 2015? I know you don't know this but get this into your head...

“This campaign is the third and last one for me since after it I will not present myself again for election into the office of the president,” (Buhari, April 14, 2011)
www.vanguardngr.com/2014/11/contradictions-muhammadu-buhari-2/
www..com/talk/topic,64864.0.html
people will defend them blindly now,
People who cannot stand on their words and promise, i takes from come from this Govt as having part 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 with different stories and false colouration.
That is why i challenge them, let them continue digging and digging and digging for their acclaimed INCRIMINATING evidence against Ex-Ministers and Govt (I dey laf ooooh)

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by cuteboy2: 5:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
bugzbunny:
In life one have to start somewhere

And where is that "somewhere"?

I believe that "somewhere" excludes IBB, Abacha, OBJ and Yar'Adua? Abi?

Selective amnesia will make a nonsense of Buhari's supposed corruption war.

Let's not defend the indefensible.

If there are clear cases during these regimes, they should be looked into, else Buhari should not accept any of the returned Abacha loot that is still being repatriated. He should simply give the money back to Abacha family and pat them in the back with a written apology.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by AprokoMan: 5:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
ajalaolanr:
Why are you saying here? It is the duty of presidents ro probe their predecessors activities while in office, GEJ was useless and unfit ro have ever ruled Nigeria. He was a petty thief and at best very nonchalant leader.

Buhari is right ro probe only GEJ, if GEJ did not do what was required of him to probe Yaradua and Obasanjos tenure, that's his business.

So let PMB do what is right.
[/s]

Be objective when u make comments on this thread. i've personally taken it up to myself to do check on nose-picking spawn comments and return the favour in kind. Kindly desist henceforth or face the wrath of Aprokoman. You abominably foolish reptile and a frightful c0cksucking obfuscation of all that is good
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by princejenks(m): 5:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
I just laugh in spanish at the foolishness in the subtle moves to shield some people who have been in govt before the previous one cos there is no way a thorough investigation of jonathan's govt wouldnt throw up names from the ones before it cos govt is a continuum. Irrespective of what is said here,pmb and his cronies are bent on ridiculing the previous govt but in its hurry to do so,it would end up opening damaging can of worms that would even be dangerous to this administration but of course a vindictive mind bent on revenge wont listen to valuable advice,so let the probing begin in earnest while i wait to say but i told you guys so.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
teepain:
Unfortunately the judgement of God is the total judgement as human judgement can never be total. However, it is not a good Defence to claim that you should not be punished for crimes you committed because some other people who committed the crime before you are yet to be punished.

If that were the case, James Ibori and Henry Okah should not be in prison right now while Alamesigha enjoyed presidential pardon in spite of the shame to which he put Nigerians. On the case of these gentlemen you people didn't understand selective justice then but now you do.

Nigeria is a sad case! And to think that the people shouting selective justice here are some of the worst hit by the criminal tendencies of our leaders further underscore the dire situation we find ourselves in.

If Buhari punishes selectively let someone else coming after him come and punish selectively as long as those punished are guilty of their crimes.

1,000 likes for this smiley
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by philips70(m): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
bros856:

On the contrary, let's call a spade a spade, Jonathan did not probe OBJ not out of fear but only because he came with his own mission to loot the treasury. Truth is he employed a gang of friends, tribesmen and family who felt other tribes have looted Nigeria enough and this is their turn to loot. It was in the body language, words and on social media that this is "our turn, our oil". Only reason why he did not waste time in granting Alams amnesty. The mission was very clear from the onset. With what he and these guys are saying now, it is clear their language is, if anyone gets there collect yours with your gang and leave for the next man. It's a shame!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by GreenUzzy(m): 5:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
cheruv:
The dullarddinho has nothing to offer angry
just know that you're also insulting your folks.
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by cuteboy2: 5:37pm On Jul 23, 2015
hassymo5:
YES I AGREE BUHARI SHOULD PROBE ONLY JONATHAN GOVT..

GOWON SHOULD HAVE PROBE AGUIYI

MURTALA SHOULD HAVE PROBE GOWON

OBASANJO SHOULD HAVE PROBE MURTALA

SHAGARI PROBE OBASANJO

BUHARI PROBE SHAGARI

IBB PROBE BUHARI

SHONEKON PROBE IBB

ABACHA PROBE SHONEKON

ABDULSALAM PROBE ABACHA

OBASANJO PROBE ABDULSALAM

YARADDUA PROBE OBJ

JONATHAN PROBE YARADDUA

BUHARI SHOULD PROBE JONATHAN.....

THATS HOW IT SHOULD BE DONE ...

What a beautiful dustbin logic sad sad sad

See how citizens give rulers good reasons to brutalise and misrule them.
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by shamecurls(m): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by AprokoMan: 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
southniyikaye:
whatever curse you've laid belong to ur father, u and ur generations to come cos I don't know when ur name become barca.nista idiot
[/s]

Ugly ape from Daura zoos! Ur father wasn't even the man ur mom was because he was a frightfully insufferable ruffian and a primitive halitosis-infested moving stench of leprosy before the gods of ur village finally decided to use him as sacrifice. GTHOH!
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by engineerboat(m): 5:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
yahmohy27:
God bless us my brother ,it seems that guy lacks work or he is seeking favored from the past govt

Nobody is against probing GEJ govt, but for saying probing "Far Past" (Yaradua, Obasanjo, Abdusalam, IBB et.al) will be destructive for His govt is the issue, We are 100% solidly behind probing fine. That statement must be clarify. So you can do better than this.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by zurine(f): 5:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
I love this Barcanista guy, he always has facts to back his post, Ex-President Jonathan could have had you as a member of his team, perhaps, it could have made so much difference in the perception of millions who were deceived by the propaganda and lies of APC. we pray a better opportunity comes for Nigeria to realize the mistake that was made in the 2015 election. Keep the good job up.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa o! Barcanista, do you need a job? And I am really being serious here o.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by excel4us: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
HEY GUYS!, AM NOT AGAİNST PMB PROBİNG GEJ.MY PROBLEM WİTH PMB İS THAT HE SHOULD NOT USE THE ISSUE OF PROBE AS A DELAY TACTİCS.HE SHOULD PUT UP STRUCTURES FOR DEVELOPMENT.HE SHOULD GET TO WORK HABA! CHANGE KO CHANGE Nİ
Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
It is only in Barcanista's world, it is wrong to probe the misdeeds of a past administration to recover wealth that was stolen after leaving an empty treasury.

Nobody stopped GEJ from probing right from Tafawa Balewa regime.

Buhari has only 4 years for now. Extending a probe beyond the past administration makes no sense and is unrealistic as the previous administration ought to have done for the one before it as OBJ did for Abacha.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's Planned Probe Of Only Jonathan Administration And The "Far Past" by hassymo5(m): 5:42pm On Jul 23, 2015
cuteboy2:

What a beautiful dustbin logic sad sad sad

See how citizens give rulers good reasons to brutalise and misrule them.

So u wan make BUHARI probe all the pass Govts ...y didnt u compel Jonadaf to probe yaraddua and pass govts....

u called my post dustbin logic then your post must be pussy logic...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo During His Traditional Wedding Years Back (Photo) / Obasanjo’s Aide Disarms Drunken Policeman At Igbinedion’s 85th Birthday / Nobody Will Escape Justice, Not Even Corrupt APC Members - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.