Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,551 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) (64339 Views)

Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio / Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" / See How Naija Guys Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by elantraceey(f): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
It is. You no dey try again. sad

If you say I hardly chat now then that's true, I'm mostly busy this days .

But if you say I give abbreviated replies or only chat when money is involved then you're not on my contact at all.
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by flowjoe: 7:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
jeoprince250:
can't u see her profile name, the pride is written already. Mumu!
U go blame all these girls, nothing them sabi

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Mcowubaba: 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
AdaNri1:
[size=20pt]this is an objective view and I'd say you already knew the Kenyan girl hence the address by name and the apology for not keeping in touch. However you hardly know the Nigerian and she seems cautious to tell you about herself not out of rudeness but she doesn't want to encourage you, would you blame her? If she's friendly she's called a gold digging slut, If tomorrow she ends up dead or scammed you'll call her a fool. The American girl is just being polite because she knows you'll be tracked down if you were in America in the case of any crime.
Stop giving Nigerian girls a bad name, it's called survival of species, they don't want to chat with an absolute stranger because they don't trust them.[/size]
SERMON on the MOUNTAIN......
Abeggggggiiiiii undecided...
Keep up ur k kk kkk attitude!!! Una dey ku klux klan

2 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by 1miccza: 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:
Are u really intending a joke or an insult to Naija ladies? undecided

Instead of u guyz 2be proud of what u have mtcheew

lol

Abeg make una go use dat rope 4 una back yard tie una neck jor if d tin pain una like dat mtcheew

Babe there's just nothing to be proud about when it comes to Naija babes,they are really sickening,they only begin to behave like humans when they sense that a guy has some greenbacks to throw around

2 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
Inferiority complex is what is killing naija guys,small tyn they'll get upset,then they'll now form one small group to boost their deflated ego nd their main topic-GIRLS
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by 1miccza: 7:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
elantraceey:

If you say I hardly chat now then that's true, I'm mostly busy this days .

But if you say I give abbreviated replies or only chat when money is involved then you're not on my contact at all.

How about when the person knows who you are personally and even talks with you offline?
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Mcowubaba: 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
An2elect2:
Thats how we roll kiss kiss kiss
See dis 1 undecided

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by elantraceey(f): 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
1miccza:

How about when the person knows who you are personally and even talks with you offline?

Lol , then the person will have to bring in evidence. The only thing I know I say often which are actually monosyllabic are 'lol' and 'hmmmm'.

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
@Op, you are very correct
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by 1miccza: 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
elantraceey:

Lol , then the person will have to bring in evidence. The only thing I know I say often which are actually monosyllabic are 'lol' and 'hmmmm'.

And honestly when i chat with any lady,as soon as i notice those replies my mood shuts down instantly and i get bored.. I've had loads of female friends with such an attitude and i have also forgotten that they ever existed....

2 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by An2elect2(f): 7:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mcowubaba:
See dis 1 undecided
k
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Real funny 0000000000

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by jooey11: 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2015

lol
Abeg make una go use dat rope 4 una back yard tie una neck jor if d tin pain una like dat mtcheew[/quote]

my dear sister, d OP's post shouldn't b seen as a downgrade bt as correction to b used d betterment of any lady who reads it. a lot of naija girls lack substance. a fine face and nice shape has limits and only real substance can take u beyond those limits. Abeg make una improve!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by bezimo(m): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ayolaw2003:
On a more realistic note... I think our girls aint as bad as we paint them. I don't expect a lady who is educated to be classless and falls into every chats (especially anonymous chats). Our girls like to live shoulders-high and I think we need to accept them as they are and we (guys) can always bring them 'shoulders-down'. Its so simple....even if a girl should respond to your message 15mins or more like the Op stated, nothing stops you from asking her later why she's didn't respond in time..
Nigerian girls are the BEST in the world! I love and value Nigerian girls.

I hope you are not presently been mugurised by one small girl who doesn't have your time.Hence your defending Nija girls distasteful attitude on social media.

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by ideykwum: 7:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
Sadly, you're correct! I don't want to say our girls are dumb, but majority just zone-in for the cash and can't make any sensible conversation!

So, it may not be that they are clueless, just disinterested in anything that isn't about fashion, food, fad or cash to fund the acquisition of the first three!

Some ladies like LadyBoss1 and missclassy impress me with their minds...and I'm sure there are several others on Nairaland with strong minds and character, but most aren't worth wasting time with...except sex is the only desirable!

Dklef:
MY CHAT WITH A WHITE GIRL :
Me: Hey. . .

. . .She: hey,hi

. . .Me: cool.how are u?

. . .She: I'm good and u?

. . .Me: I'm good too.kindly tell me about
yourself

. . .She: uhmmm,ok.I'm Vivian Craig,from
the United
States, I'm the only daughter.Still in high
school.Like skating,spongeb ob, dancing,and drawing. Uhm,i'll
stop there.Anything else,feel free to ask
me

MY CHATS WITH A KENYAN GIRL .

Me : hello rhonda

. . . She : hi! It's been a while!

. . .Me : I'm sorry,I've just been busy..work
and everything

. . .She : awwwwn,poor dear,i
understand.hope you are ok?

. . .Me : yes dear,i am..how's life in Nairobi?

. . .She : so so fast and noisy..everyone 's hustling.i just
resumed school.how's lagos?

MY CHATS WITH A NIGERIAN GIRL : .

Me: Hello

. . . She: I

. . .Me: uhm,ok..how are you?

. . .She: 5n

. . .Me: how's your day going?

. . .She: (after 15mins) 5n

. . .Me: Please,kindly tell me about yourself

. . .She: Y?

. . .Me: nothing much dear,just want to
know you better

. . .She: check my profile

. . .Me: seriously??

. . .She: kk
..Idiots
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by BreezyRita(f): 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2015

Very true.
I said it! Learn to make convo!
Even if I don't feel like it, I try to be polite. Instead of "kk"ing you, I'd rather go silent.
Kk? 5n? undecided
Annoying.

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Mcowubaba: 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
An2elect2:
k
Whatever!!!! Bleep off» cool
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Damytomy27(f): 7:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lolll... Funny
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by ideykwum: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
Typical Naija babe! cheesy

FestacGirl:

what do you want to know

2 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by An2elect2(f): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Whatever!!!! Bleep off» cool
kk
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by elantraceey(f): 7:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
1miccza:

And honestly when i chat with any lady,as soon as i notice those replies my mood shuts down instantly and i get bored.. I've had loads of female friends with such an attitude and i have also forgotten that they ever existed....

There are sometimes that a simple lol or hmmm is not so inappropriate in a conversation as long as it's followed with something else .
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by 1miccza: 7:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
elantraceey:

There are sometimes that a simple lol or hmmm is not so inappropriate in a conversation as long as it's followed with something else .

You know people indulge in chats both online and offline for various reasons,personally when i'm bored and really need someone to crack me up or at least lighten my mood then the reverse happens and the person begins to reply with lol hmmmm and all those "what nots" it sure would be more than annoying you know... When it's followed with something sensible it's no longer a one liner,then it's a chat
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by sdindan: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:

lol

Abeg make una go use dat rope 4 una back yard tie una neck jor if d tin pain una like dat mtcheew
Taaaaaaa!
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Dklef(m): 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
maiahsaiah:
Inferiority complex is what is killing naija guys,small tyn they'll get upset,then they'll now form one small group to boost their deflated ego nd their main topic-GIRLS

Taah! Inferiority gini?

See now, you've succesfully shown everybody where you belong on this.
In as much as i fully respect your opinion, i think you're fully guilty of it and a gold-digging naive girl, that lacks exposure.
I believe a guy must not have to be rich and wealthy before getting along with a girl, and did i hear you talking about deflated ego? Girls like you are the ones who be going to shrine, churches, night vigils and greasing poles underneat fake prophet's trouser simply because during your days, you were busy gold-digging and bullying the male genders while expecting them to go to hell and back before they can get your attention. For what? Not your fault!
Funny enough, the guys you fall inlove with are the ones who regards you as nothing but a cheap c.unt to offload s.emen.

Quite unfurtunate.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by hanztizzy(m): 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
true talk bunch of cowards, naija girls don tired me, off to Canada

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by 400billionman: 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
FestacGirl:

Who said i want anybodies money sad

Leave that talk. Nah your type Wan finish my money last year.

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by tommenoh(m): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
Na real, correct info, be ds! And so true! But frm d lil investigation i did n concluded dat, d babe no just gbadun d bobo n thus, d non-challant effort at kpin d gist, flowing. It mit b d bobo, post one wretched pix on him dp, or e no just sound, smooth n americanish *winks *,u know now.
Check out badoo, we chat n 2go platforms:inshort,dem d fear, mak dia illiteracy, no seep thru oo
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by elantraceey(f): 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
1miccza:

You know people indulge in chats both online and offline for various reasons,personally when i'm bored and really need someone to crack me up or at least lighten my mood then the reverse happens and the person begins to reply with lol hmmmm and all those "what nots" it sure would be more than annoying you know... When it's followed with something sensible it's no longer a one liner,then it's a chat

Well you're right , but there should be something that incurred the hmmm and lol.

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by icelordz14(m): 8:16pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dklef:
MY CHAT WITH A WHITE GIRL : . . Me: Hey. . .
. . .She: hey,hi
. . .Me: cool.how are u?
. . .She: I'm good and u?
. . .Me: I'm good too.kindly tell me about yourself
. . .She: uhmmm,ok.I'm Vivian Craig,from the United States, I'm the only daughter.Still in high school.Like skating,spongeb ob, dancing,and drawing. Uhm,i'll stop there.Anything else,feel free to ask me . .
MY CHATS WITH A KENYAN GIRL .
. Me : hello rhonda
. . . She : hi! It's been a while!
. . .Me : I'm sorry,I've just been busy..work and everything
. . .She : awwwwn,poor dear,i understand.hope you are ok?
. . .Me : yes dear,i am..how's life in Nairobi?
. . .She : so so fast and noisy..everyone 's hustling.i just resumed school.how's lagos? . . .
MY CHATS WITH A NIGERIAN GIRL : .
. Me: Hello
. . . She: I
. . .Me: uhm,ok..how are you?
. . .She: 5n
. . .Me: how's your day going?
. . .She: (after 15mins) 5n
. . .Me: Please,kindly tell me about yourself
. . .She: Y?
. . .Me: nothing much dear,just want to know you better
. . .She: check my profile
. . .Me: seriously??
. . .She: kk . . ..Idiots

Lol... 9ja girls sha
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by 1miccza: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2015
elantraceey:

Well you're right , but there should be something that incurred the hmmm and lol.

Most ladies are just like that,in my own view politely backing out of the chat or ending the chat would be better off than those one liners..
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:

lol

Pls what do we have??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? / One Night Stand Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.