Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,293 members, 7,815,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) (64334 Views)

Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio / Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" / See How Naija Guys Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by PunterTim(m): 5:12pm On Jul 28, 2015
sinestro24:

black label for you
nailed it
Haha
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by wiloy2k8(m): 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
I swear . Its so annoying
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Mznaett: 5:14pm On Jul 28, 2015
Chai! Na only me get all these mentions dem?? Lol grin

Nairaland guyz no go kill person.

Just because a lady detest chatting with you, you're getting mad Huh? Ok,what stops you from ignoring her too and then pretend you didn't noticed d blow?

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by fejikudz(m): 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2015
iamrealdeji:
I've abandoned chatting with some girls on whatsapp cos of this stupidity,now they wake me up in the morning,say hi to me all the time,[b] but one thing is If I lost interest in a girl,it makes her look like trash to me>/b] .
@bold.. very true
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol well for me rather than you. I mean I know not to waste my time

For guys its a different story since there is a chase involved
Yeah, That's something I always consider. Some guys are chatting with a girl for the first time, Next thing is they start throwing lame romantic lines and asking deep questions and a Date immediately... I know it happens so That's WHY girls have also learnt to be rude and dry in their conversation especially to new contact.

FOR EVERY ACTION, THERE IS AN EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION NAU...

2 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by popcykaylah(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
@op,you are right jare...the only time they reply your every message is when they check your profile and see cars, pictures of you chilling at the clubs ..bottles everywhere and most of all pictures of you abroad.. brother them go tell about thier selves and even about thier great grandmother ..

2 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by grin88(m): 5:24pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dklef:
talk
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Obiwannn: 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
flowjoe:

I've been trying to hold myself from telling u how dumb u seem lipsrsealed & the post was channelled for pple like u
U girls add no value to a guys life, All u offer is pus.sy no intellectual addition angry
BUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Gurgle(f): 5:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Yeah, That's something I always consider. Some guys are chatting with a girl for the first time, Next thing is they start throwing lame romantic lines and asking deep questions and a Date immediately... I know it happens so That's WHY girls have also learnt to be rude and dry in their conversation especially to new contact.

FOR EVERY ACTION, THERE IS AN EQUAL AND OPPOSITE REACTION NAU...

Yeah some guys can be really inappropriate, I don't like it at all

Its just now that I have also learned to be rude and dry otherwise they think they can try anything
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by deeLima86(m): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
AdaNri1:
[size=20pt]this is an objective view and I'd say you already knew the Kenyan girl hence the address by name and the apology for not keeping in touch. However you hardly know the Nigerian and she seems cautious to tell you about herself not out of rudeness but she doesn't want to encourage you, would you blame her? If she's friendly she's called a gold digging slut, If tomorrow she ends up dead or scammed you'll call her a fool. The American girl is just being polite because she knows you'll be tracked down if you were in America in the case of any crime.
Stop giving Nigerian girls a bad name, it's called survival of species, they don't want to chat with an absolute stranger

because they don't trust them.[/size]

Story story...but they are so quick to travel far and wide to the unknown when they perceive the guy is loaded Abi??
because of their covetousness, Naija babes have been scammed and victimized since time immemorial.

9 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Bozzy001(m): 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2015
Naija babes don't have good communication skills. It's bad though but guys we just have to cope with them.

2 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

Yeah some guys can be really inappropriate, I don't like it at all

Its just now that I have also learned to be rude and dry otherwise they think they can try anything
Lol... You might be rude to your future husband unknowingly Oh... *winks*

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by kritikali(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
suzzy16:
seriously,u re so right about dis o

Must be ugly mehn,for a guy not to knw what to do in a convo wt her....
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Gurgle(f): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Lol... You might be rude to your future husband unknowingly Oh... *winks*

Well then he will know how to rectify the situation grin

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Akinz0126(m): 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:
Are u really intending a joke or an insult to Naija ladies? undecided

Instead of u guyz 2be proud of what u have mtcheew

lol

You see Talk of the devil grin
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Akinz0126(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:
Are u really intending a joke or an insult to Naija ladies? undecided

Instead of u guyz 2be proud of what u have mtcheew

lol

You see tongue Talk of the devil grin
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by emmanator(m): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
obviously everything in 9ja is a hardball 2 tackle.just a simple 2 be conversation with a gal can luk lyk an interrogation. plus dey always ave silly excuses lyk natin gud comes easy or if ur not talking money ur not talking sense. how ridiculous!

3 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by daveP(m): 5:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
Especially that "kk" monosyllabic response. I hate it to the core.

Once was told twas cos i was boring to her. I show the lady that called me that our chat and she kept mute and scratched her hair and smile and said "youre jst unlucky"

3 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by justmenoni: 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lol op u no lie ooo at all...and dis naija babe fit be correct kpako ooo...d way and manners dat some peeps use words these day's it's so disgusting..

I mean what d hell is :mawin? We should go and mu awin or morning?

quote author=Dklef post=36319023]MY CHAT WITH AWHITE GIRL :
Me: Hey. . .

. . .She: hey,hi

. . .Me: cool.how are u?

. . .She: I'm good and u?

. . .Me: I'm good too.kindly tell me about
yourself

. . .She: uhmmm,ok.I'm Vivian Craig,from
the United
States, I'm the only daughter.Still in high
school.Like skating,spongeb ob, dancing,and drawing. Uhm,i'll
stop there.Anything else,feel free to ask
me

MY CHATS WITH A KENYAN GIRL .

Me : hello rhonda

. . . She : hi! It's been a while!

. . .Me : I'm sorry,I've just been busy..work
and everything

. . .She : awwwwn,poor dear,i
understand.hope you are ok?

. . .Me : yes dear,i am..how's life in Nairobi?

. . .She : so so fast and noisy..everyone 's hustling.i just
resumed school.how's lagos?

MY CHATS WITH A NIGERIAN GIRL : .

Me: Hello

. . . She: I

. . .Me: uhm,ok..how are you?

. . .She: 5n

. . .Me: how's your day going?

. . .She: (after 15mins) 5n

. . .Me: Please,kindly tell me about yourself

. . .She: Y?

. . .Me: nothing much dear,just want to
know you better

. . .She: check my profile

. . .Me: seriously??

. . .She: kk
..Idiots[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by adorable29(f): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hahaha!

Just a little open and obvious secret. If a girl replies your chat with "k", kk or kkk. Its one or more of the following reasons!

1) She doesn't know you and really isn't interested in being acquainted. Stranger danger. Ask Cynthia that was killed by strangers she met on FB!

2) She knows you, thinks you are a player (some of you are) and doesn't want to encourage or give you the green light to ask her out. Especially if she is dating already.

3) She just doesn't have the time cos she has got stuff to do.

4) She doesn't like your personality.

5) She is just naturally a rude, arrogant biatch and she doesn't care who you are!

6). Doesn't mean to be rude. Just lacks communication skills and probably doesn't even know how to spell or write well!

Advice: If she isn't interested in you, let her go! There are other fishes in the sea.

A girl who is interested in you won't answer with k, kk, and kkk!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by An2elect2(f): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Thats how we roll kiss kiss kiss
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Sharp212(m): 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
The last one is the bomb,Anything that can penetrate into tha way so long as wat is needed from you is available,you are very much on a mission accomplished.
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

Simon Peter I'm sure that your namesake didn't troll people like this grin
Ain't trolling no shiit ok, just tryna put yo pointer to the right direction. grin grin
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by imsuboi(m): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:
Chai! Na only me get all these mentions dem?? Lol grin

Nairaland guyz no go kill person.

Just because a lady detest chatting with you, you're getting mad Huh? Ok,what stops you from ignoring her too and then pretend you didn't noticed d blow?

Thought you're only stvpid; it seems you're dumb as well undecided

3 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
adorable29:
Hahaha!

Just a little open and obvious secret. If a girl replies your chat with "k", kk or kkk. Its one or more of the following reasons!

1) She doesn't know you and really isn't interested in being acquainted. Stranger danger. Ask Cynthia that was killed by strangers she met on FB!

2) She knows you, thinks you are player (some of you are) and doesn't want to encourage or give you the green light to ask her out. Especially if she is dating already.

3) She just doesn't have the time cos she has got stuff to do.

4) She doesn't like your personality.

5) She is just naturally a rude, arrogant biatch and she doesn't care who you are!

6). Doesn't mean to be rude. Just lacks communication skills and probably doesn't even know how to spell or write well!

Advice: If she isn't interested in you, let her go! There are other fishes in the sea.

A girl who is interested in you won't answer with k, kk, and kkk!
One of them girls with good head on her shoulder, respect yo.

3 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Minemrys: 5:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
FestacGirl:
what do you want to know
you see am??

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Mznaett: 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Imsuboi make ur dick bend pass as e dey b4 idiot sad
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Gurgle(f): 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
SimonPeters2020:
Ain't trolling no shiit ok, just tryna put yo pointer to the right direction. grin grin

mmhm
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Minemrys: 5:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
FestacGirl:
i barely know you, i don't know what you believe you should know Call me Annabelle i love chilling out,and doing interesting stuffs I am fucking crazy. But I am free smiley
na lie. You're taking expo fr0m the OP's post. Lolx 9ja gals?
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by adorable29(f): 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
SimonPeters2020:
One of them girls with good head on her shoulder, respect yo.

Thanks dear!
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by doskie(m): 5:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
sinestro24:
this is soooo true.

if i say hi, how have your day been, and she goes : fine/ without reciprocating.

i have lost interest there and then and wont chat further.

funny enough though, after i have ignored them for awhile, then they ask how was yours
okay your own is even good. I delete them instantly.
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by imsuboi(m): 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:
Imsuboi make ur dick bend pass as e dey b4 idiot sad

E pain am grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? / One Night Stand Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.