Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) (64338 Views)

Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio / Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" / See How Naija Guys Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Mznaett: 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Imsuboi for wia? grin grin tongue grin grin
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Texie(m): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dklef:
MY CHAT WITH A WHITE GIRL :
Me: Hey. . .

. . .She: hey,hi

. . .Me: cool.how are u?

. . .She: I'm good and u?

. . .Me: I'm good too.kindly tell me about
yourself

. . .She: uhmmm,ok.I'm Vivian Craig,from
the United
States, I'm the only daughter.Still in high
school.Like skating,spongeb ob, dancing,and drawing. Uhm,i'll
stop there.Anything else,feel free to ask
me

MY CHATS WITH A KENYAN GIRL .

Me : hello rhonda

. . . She : hi! It's been a while!

. . .Me : I'm sorry,I've just been busy..work
and everything

. . .She : awwwwn,poor dear,i
understand.hope you are ok?

. . .Me : yes dear,i am..how's life in Nairobi?

. . .She : so so fast and noisy..everyone 's hustling.i just
resumed school.how's lagos?

MY CHATS WITH A NIGERIAN GIRL : .

Me: Hello

. . . She: I

. . .Me: uhm,ok..how are you?

. . .She: 5n

. . .Me: how's your day going?

. . .She: (after 15mins) 5n

. . .Me: Please,kindly tell me about yourself

. . .She: Y?

. . .Me: nothing much dear,just want to
know you better

. . .She: check my profile

. . .Me: seriously??

. . .She: kk
..Idiots

Very funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Neemcie(f): 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
Op is right.... But I'm proudly an exception to that.
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2015
adorable29:

Thanks dear!
You are welcome hun.
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by NemzySeries(m): 6:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:
Are u really intending a joke or an insult to Naija ladies? undecided

Instead of u guyz 2be proud of what u have mtcheew

lol
Abeg wetin we get to b proud of?
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by socialmediaman: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
FestacGirl:
Hmmm, might be true
but am not like that

Nobody will agree now

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by J4Jenom(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
lolzzzz
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by frakdon(m): 6:19pm On Jul 28, 2015
adorable29:
Hahaha!

Just a little open and obvious secret. If a girl replies your chat with "k", kk or kkk. Its one or more of the following reasons!

1) She doesn't know you and really isn't interested in being acquainted. Stranger danger. Ask Cynthia that was killed by strangers she met on FB!

2) She knows you, thinks you are a player (some of you are) and doesn't want to encourage or give you the green light to ask her out. Especially if she is dating already.

3) She just doesn't have the time cos she has got stuff to do.

4) She doesn't like your personality.

5) She is just naturally a rude, arrogant biatch and she doesn't care who you are!

6). Doesn't mean to be rude. Just lacks communication skills and probably doesn't even know how to spell or write well!

Advice: If she isn't interested in you, let her go! There are other fishes in the sea.

A girl who is interested in you won't answer with k, kk, and kkk!
true...
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by shurleybaby: 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2015
Some guys could be annoying as well when it comes to chatting. *could make one puke*
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by MozB: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:
Are u really intending a joke or an insult to Naija ladies? undecided

Instead of u guyz 2be proud of what u have mtcheew

lol

Abeg make una go use dat rope 4 una back yard tie una neck jor if d tin pain una like dat mtcheew

lol... Nobody d hate una. We r proud. Mek una try d chat up. Nt all the gals tho... I have some gud friends dat reply mssgs politely... Its jst some dat reply impolitely and sometimes dnt even reply at all.. Almost 90% of them on fb expects u 2 hit d like button when they post a pic. But they'll neva like urs. Even if u point them gun for head. Smh

3 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by elantraceey(f): 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
When I see threads like this , I just shake my head , smh...... angry

How many Nigerian girls have you all chatted with?

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Burshh: 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lol.. That could be so annoying ein!
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by FestacGirl(f): 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Minemrys:

na lie. You're taking expo fr0m the OP's post. Lolx 9ja gals?
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 28, 2015
Instead of you lot to have moved on to black women from other cultures (Caribbeans are 4king sexy) una still dey attempt all these useless naija girls?

If you even look the thing properly with fore-sight....when other proper options dey, why you go wan marry woman for future wey e be say her papa dem go wan kill you with list and brideprice (Igbo, rivers) all in the name of tradition?

Treat your life like a 4king business and make sound numerical decisions brah.
Naija girls are lucky they are even been holla'd in this day and age.

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by FestacGirl(f): 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
kritikali:

Another typical nigerian response...about ursef, u askin what does he want to know..atleast start with something, den further ask 'what else dyu wana know'....
ohhh, how will i know if the info i give him is what he wants angry
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by FestacGirl(f): 6:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
400billionman:

She you won't finish his money and run away?
Who said i want anybodies money sad
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by 812clothings(m): 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2015
The truth is all dis babe are of different types. some be claiming feminist,some are proud,some are not impressed with your status and the rest want you to push harder.
All this feminist are the worst,their replies are always reserved,even while ur question is to care about their well being they find it hard. but d proud 1s na 1 small boy dey later take deir punana. the 1s that are not impressed with your real life always appreciate fake guys,just replace ur dP with d@ of a nigga who drives a wagon and d nigga DM u a thumbs up grab d message and use as DP her life don spoil be d@.and the 1s d@ want u to push get to know wah she likes by studying her as u no get work naa or prolly accidentally she uses a controversial DP,my broda buzz her once,LOBATAN

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by topsonjto(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
nigga Bs r like....excuse m....wat r u....as if person pour shit fr body......shior kelebe...
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by flickers72(m): 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2015
Man you're spot on,I have been chatting with a girl from Nigeria over 3 years now.Is damn boring and the abbreviations are out of control,most times I hardly get what she's all about,even though I'm a Nigerian but has left Nigeria for long.Most times I write how was your day the next thing is kk,I'm like what's that?She'll reply I'm fine and that's it like 10 minutes she'll write me back asking ARE YOU STILL THERE?I'm like yea, she'll reply kk .It came to the point I got fed up and asked her don't you know how to communicate,her reply,I having nothing to say.After couple of months she wrote me,hello sweetie,I was like what's happening she's calling me sweetie,I replied and she sarted asking,how I'm I and all that I said I'm good and I was like good job you've changed,guess what happened after couple of chats, my phone is bad that was why I couldn't chat,can you send me any phone even if is galaxy S5,I was like oh yeah.Deleted her

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pls the guy that wrote this post is a boring guy,who starts conversation with tell me about u?yh dats right,boring pple dat don't know how to capture minds!
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
maiahsaiah:
Pls the guy that wrote this post is a boring guy,who starts conversation with tell me about u?yh dats write,boring pple dat don't know how to capture minds!

Even if he said any different, nigerian girls are still the worlds greatest bores.

3 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by kritikali(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
FestacGirl:

ohhh, how will i know if the info i give him is what he wants angry

Ok, do me a favour, when u go for an interview, tell em same wen u get asked that questiion!
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Altho I agree that "tell me about yourself" is not a good way to start a convo in this instance,

With or without it, nigerian girls are terrible conversationalists.

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by kritikali(m): 6:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ayolaw2003:

Oh well! We share different views about life. She's free to be in-charge of my bank account and free to tell me sweet don't stay to long and come home on time, that shows she cares soo much about me. (that's why I married her in the first place.. To manage me).
If she feels like disrespecting me ....as far as I am succesful and I continue to be succesful. Then All is well!

Gberu Dani spotted.
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
elantraceey:
When I see threads like this , I just shake my head , smh...... angry

How many Nigerian girls have you all chatted with?
The likes of you. tongue

2 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by elantraceey(f): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
AgapeCharis:
The likes of you. tongue

me ko undecided

You yourself knows that's not true.
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by pasol4real(m): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
sinestro24:
this is soooo true.

if i say hi, how have your day been, and she goes : fine/ without reciprocating.

i have lost interest there and then and wont chat further.

funny enough though, after i have ignored them for awhile, then they ask how was yours
Choi dis guy don kill me with laugh o grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by freeslash: 7:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
FestacGirl:
Hmmm, might be true
but am not like that

Thanks for admitting even if you maybe one of themmmm
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
elantraceey:

me ko undecided

You yourself knows that's not true.
It is. You no dey try again. sad

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by imsuboi(m): 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:
Imsuboi for wia? grin grin tongue grin grin

Indudus pudus tongue
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hmmmmmm
FestacGirl:
Hmmm, might be true
but am not like that
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by subbieD(f): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lmao,chai!!! I do this sometimes o,especially when the guy is annoying.... Lol

Change cometh.... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / Ladies Can You Marry A Billionaire Husband That Looks Like This? / One Night Stand Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.