Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) (64309 Views)

Photos Of Naija Girls Twerking Without Pants Surface Online (viewers Discretio / Why Do Some Girls Chat One Sided Self " The Kk'' "Ok" / See How Naija Guys Chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2015
udemzy101:

Lol... Naija girls are so funny, sometimes I try not to ask an open Question,yet some will always find a way to give short reply...

Never experience this with foreign girls...

honestly. they are just way more genuine than naija girl.

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by kritikali(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
FestacGirl:

what do you want to know

Another typical nigerian response...about ursef, u askin what does he want to know..atleast start with something, den further ask 'what else dyu wana know'....

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Emenandez4lyf(m): 4:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:
Dklef mtcheeewwink
e no pain at all
kikikiki
#PretenceOfTheHighest
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Emenandez4lyf(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:
Dklef mtcheeewwink
e no pain at all
kikikiki
#PretenceOfTheHighestOrder
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by guttentag(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
I hardly chat with 9ja babes, they always feel too big as if them no dey sh1t

4 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Forward1(m): 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:
Are u really intending a joke or an insult to Naija ladies? undecided

Instead of u guyz 2be proud of what u have mtcheew

lol

sharap dere....

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by frakdon(m): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:

lol
tell me what is to proud about with a girl that thinks everything should only be about her?

3 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
espn:
in as much as I do apr8 and protect naija gals..am with d OP on dis.. most Naija gals can't differentiate btw class and stupidity.
Aswear
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Gurgle(f): 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
SimonPeters2020:
Enjoy your 25% success while it lasts grin grin

Simon Peter I'm sure that your namesake didn't troll people like this grin
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:

lol
Lol. You must be proud of bokoharam too I guess
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
kritikali:

Another typical nigerian response...about ursef, u askin what does he want to know..atleast start with something, den further ask 'what else dyu wana know'....
You can't give what you don't have.... Blame them not...

2 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by nairabetguru(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ayolaw2003:
On a more realistic note... I think our girls aint as bad as we paint them. I don't expect a lady who is educated to be classless and falls into every chats (especially anonymous chats). Our girls like to live shoulders-high and I think we need to accept them as they are and we (guys) can always bring them 'shoulders-down'. Its so simple....even if a girl should respond to your message 15mins or more like the Op stated, nothing stops you from asking her later why she's didn't respond in time..
Nigerian girls are the BEST in the world! I love and value Nigerian girls.

Mofo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by frakdon(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
solodox:
Dear op you were spot on!
tell me what is to proud about with a girl that thinks everything should only be about her?
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

Simon Peter I'm sure that your namesake didn't troll people like this grin
Hey love, Hope you know Op is on point?
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by bibiking7(m): 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Very kwarrect talk by the op.
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Gurgle(f): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Hey love, Hope you know Op is on point?

yeah I agreed with him but both girls and guys do it

There are billions of people on this planet to talk to, its not a big deal

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Genycharl(f): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dklef:
MY CHAT WITH A WHITE GIRL : . . Me: Hey. . .
. . .She: hey,hi
. . .Me: cool.how are u?
. . .She: I'm good and u?
. . .Me: I'm good too.kindly tell me about yourself
. . .She: uhmmm,ok.I'm Vivian Craig,from the United States, I'm the only daughter.Still in high school.Like skating,spongeb ob, dancing,and drawing. Uhm,i'll stop there.Anything else,feel free to ask me . .
MY CHATS WITH A KENYAN GIRL .
. Me : hello rhonda
. . . She : hi! It's been a while!
. . .Me : I'm sorry,I've just been busy..work and everything
. . .She : awwwwn,poor dear,i understand.hope you are ok?
. . .Me : yes dear,i am..how's life in Nairobi?
. . .She : so so fast and noisy..everyone 's hustling.i just resumed school.how's lagos? . . .
MY CHATS WITH A NIGERIAN GIRL : .
. Me: Hello
. . . She: I
. . .Me: uhm,ok..how are you?
. . .She: 5n
. . .Me: how's your day going?
. . .She: (after 15mins) 5n
. . .Me: Please,kindly tell me about yourself
. . .She: Y?
. . .Me: nothing much dear,just want to know you better
. . .She: check my profile
. . .Me: seriously??
. . .She: kk

Old news . . ..Idiots
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Genycharl(f): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
Dklef:
MY CHAT WITH A WHITE GIRL : . . Me: Hey. . .
. . .She: hey,hi
. . .Me: cool.how are u?
. . .She: I'm good and u?
. . .Me: I'm good too.kindly tell me about yourself
. . .She: uhmmm,ok.I'm Vivian Craig,from the United States, I'm the only daughter.Still in high school.Like skating,spongeb ob, dancing,and drawing. Uhm,i'll stop there.Anything else,feel free to ask me . .
MY CHATS WITH A KENYAN GIRL .
. Me : hello rhonda
. . . She : hi! It's been a while!
. . .Me : I'm sorry,I've just been busy..work and everything
. . .She : awwwwn,poor dear,i understand.hope you are ok?
. . .Me : yes dear,i am..how's life in Nairobi?
. . .She : so so fast and noisy..everyone 's hustling.i just resumed school.how's lagos? . . .
. Me: Hello
. . .Me: nothing much dear,just want to know you better

Old news . . ..Idiots
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah I agreed with him but both girls and guys do it

There are billions of people on this planet to talk to, its not a big deal
You are taking it personal love.
I know some guys (goats) do it. But it is a girl thing.... There is no hiding for you ladies on this... Lol... Hope you doing GOOD.
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by froshMezie(m): 5:00pm On Jul 28, 2015
Mznaett:

lol
hell no! We cnt b proud of sh*t!

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Gurgle(f): 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2015
Freemanan:

You are taking it personal love.
I know some guys (goats) do it. But it is a girl thing.... There is no hiding for you ladies on this... Lol... Hope you doing GOOD.

Well I don't expect you to be on my side after you revealed your position on breast milk grin

Yeah its annoying but its good that they do that, at least you know not to waste your time
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Lol. Most of our babes are fish brained, What do u you expect from a mammal with the brain of the pisces?

2 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by ahmedox(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Guy u killed it!!
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by PunterTim(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Warris dis? cheesy cheesy dammm naija guys too r very very boring and dumb join!**50-50 no cheating cheesy
U culd do wit a disclaimer

Mayb jus mayb,d ones uve met

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gurgle:

Well I don't expect you to be on my side after you revealed your position on breast milk grin

Yeah its annoying but its good that they do that, at least you know not to waste your time
Lol... You still hold me on the Milk issue. Issokay...

Not to waste your time? I Hope I understand women a little before I depart this terrestrial ball.
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Miami11: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
Duletion:
You didn't mention that Kenyan girls are bald headed and have beards
you probably never seen Kenyan girls

4 Likes

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 28, 2015
nelandrewz:
Normally, I observe those abbr. and tell them straight I don't like it. If they continue, I don't waste my time on them. DELETE.
And WE all live happily ever after.

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
PunterTim:
U culd do wit a disclaimer

Mayb jus mayb,d ones uve met

black label for you

nailed it
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
Warris dis? cheesy cheesy dammm naija guys too r very very boring and dumb join!**50-50 no cheating cheesy
Keep telling yourself that if it will make you sleep at night...

1 Like

Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Gurgle(f): 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
Freemanan:

Lol... You still hold me on the Milk issue. Issokay...

Not to waste your time? I Hope I understand women a little before I depart this terrestrial ball.

Lol well for me rather than you. I mean I know not to waste my time

For guys its a different story since there is a chase involved
Re: See How Naija Girls Chat (uncivilization) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2015

Me: Hello

. . .Me: nothing much dear,just want to
know you better

..Idiots
[size=20pt]this is an objective view and I'd say you already knew the Kenyan girl hence the address by name and the apology for not keeping in touch. However you hardly know the Nigerian and she seems cautious to tell you about herself not out of rudeness but she doesn't want to encourage you, would you blame her? If she's friendly she's called a gold digging slut, If tomorrow she ends up dead or scammed you'll call her a fool. The American girl is just being polite because she knows you'll be tracked down if you were in America in the case of any crime.
Stop giving Nigerian girls a bad name, it's called survival of species, they don't want to chat with an absolute stranger because they don't trust them.[/size]

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

"Igbo Guys Are The Real Demons"- Girl Narrates Her Ugly Dating Experience / If You Were The One, What Would You Do To This Girl? / How Ladies See Their Body In The Society(pics).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.