Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (59558 Views)

Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by expaboy(m): 4:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
Either u re high or ya thinking is degraded
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Brownhypo: 4:17pm On Aug 09, 2015
weyreypey:
I respect that your name "weyreypey" grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Sexyolori(f): 4:18pm On Aug 09, 2015
@Op, I concur ojare. prevention is better than cure...

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Joy1706(f): 4:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
femi4:
Must you go to eatry? Why not Church, bustop, field etc
What kind of conversation can u have in a rowdy bus stop? Can u hear hear ur self? If u want a date in a field why not. As long as u plan it well. I no knw wetin dey worry u guys sef. What's the big deal about eatry sef? U can't be THAT poor na?
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Joy1706(f): 4:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
Goldmaxx:
do u knw dat wen a gal says no sometimes it means yes.They prove a little resistant not seem cheap and loose.
This right here is the problem with nigerian men. Even if she said no to form hard to get nko? She said no. What's wrong with u people? So u assume she's forming and then rape her?

Nigerian men r sick aswear.

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Dragonking: 4:27pm On Aug 09, 2015
sonofananimal:
BY YOUR COMMENT!! YOU ARE A POTENTIAL RAPIST,

SO GIRLS WON'T VISIT GUYS AGAIN UNLESS SHE IS YOUR GIRLFRIEND undecided

I HAVE SO MANY FEMALE FRIENDS, AND THEM DO VISIT ME SOMETIMES AND SOME WILL EVEN STAY LATE WATCHING THERE GOD DAME FIRM, AND NO SIGN OF SEX WILL BE IN MY MIND.

AND SOME EVEN THINK I AM NOT SEXX ACTIVE THERE BY CLASSIFIER ME AS IMPOTENT.

WOMAN'S BRAIN ARE JUST FVCKED UP.
Women brains are truely fvcked up. If you touch them, dey tag u as rapist. If you no touch dem, they tag you as impotent. angry angry angry Which way naija. undecided
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by dasrackhor(m): 4:59pm On Aug 09, 2015
oreos:

Ode! What is the essence of writing like an slowpoke to make fun of her? What if she were truly raped what business of yours is it to write like an imbecile_?
c me c wahala oooo..did I quote u??free me cos idnt av time for shit...
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by soonest(f): 5:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
chigoizie7:

Just like I ve met a lot of female whores, does that in anyway mean that all gals are whores? (U can as well speak for yourself if ur ans is NO) @least a lot of guys can relate to some girls being whores.

My point is.

*all guys are not the same, (there are bad ones, but u don't ve to generalize it.

*i can not support rapists, I can not be a party to people who speak for them or who blame ladies for being vulnerable to rape victims. But ONE thing I know for sure is that prevention is better than cure. I want ladies to do their part and leave the rest to God.

I will stop here. Otherwise. Would throw more light on what I meant.
We are not doing the blame game here. We are talking about rape and i'm happy we agree on prevention being better than cure and that's what the Op is preaching. So it beats me why many guys here will insult the Op and discard the message turning it into a gender fight.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by soonest(f): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2015
dfrost:

Forget about the coherence. Message passed, message received. I'm not above mistakes either owing to typo.

classicB
soonest
yetseyi

Don't be afraid of all men. Don't loose guard either. Shalom.
Lol. Good advice anyway
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by yetseyi(f): 5:07pm On Aug 09, 2015
dfrost:

yetseyi
loool its okay
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by chigoizie7(m): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2015
soonest:

We are not doing the blame game here. We are talking about rape and i'm happy we agree on prevention being better than cure and that's what the Op is preaching. So it beats me why many guys here will insult the Op and discard the message turning it into a gender fight.

NO, not a gender fight, d ladies are making it look like all guys are the villain here.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by lexisjay(m): 5:14pm On Aug 09, 2015
dfrost:

Hi lexisjay your point is okay too. But have you also tried to look at the issue from another angle. The 2, 3 and 4 year-olds molested by some men, do they dress provocatively also? I pointed this to the OP and she got the drift while also mentioning that some women are at fault too.

About you not commenting, bros you have too. I was like that too, watching from the sidelines (for quite some time) on most debates on NL and the way adults and younger ones on the forum throw banter and insults at each other but I then asked myself some pertinent questions.

What if I was directly affected on some of the issues?
Will I accept that the issue doesn't affect me and move on?
......men that do that can be classify as an irresponsible or. Secret cult member wch I stated earlier...will always try to comment thanks so much
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by lexisjay(m): 5:16pm On Aug 09, 2015
dfrost:

Hi lexisjay your point is okay too. But have you also tried to look at the issue from another angle. The 2, 3 and 4 year-olds molested by some men, do they dress provocatively also? I pointed this to the OP and she got the drift while also mentioning that some women are at fault too.

About you not commenting, bros you have too. I was like that too, watching from the sidelines (for quite some time) on most debates on NL and the way adults and younger ones on the forum throw banter and insults at each other but I then asked myself some pertinent questions.

What if I was directly affected on some of the issues?
Will I accept that the issue doesn't affect me and move on?
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Dragonking:
Women brains are truely fvcked up. If you touch them, dey tag u as rapist. If you no touch dem, they tag you as impotent. angry angry angry Which way naija. undecided
THAT'S JUST HOW THERE ARE WIRED.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by rabbuy(m): 5:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
oreos:

Ode!

She should have sued their asses_ for sexual assault. You have never been in her shoes, so why don't STFU and take it as it is. Try and imagine yourself in that situation with no idea of what could happen the next second. They should have stopped immediately when she started struggling or said ‘no' and they should have asked her why she didn't want to. It is not in their place to try to break her restraint with their sickening touches.

Thanks for the insult but wha re you saying what am I saying
Did you see me write encouraging" break the restraint"... Mister man
The try break defense thing was only a few seconds thing... Why I even said anything concerning this whole thing was he way and manner they re hurl the rape thing on "guys" face... Like wdh..
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by emsheddy(m): 5:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
soonest:

My dear speak for yourself. You don't know the heart of many guys out there. Alot of ladies can relate to the op's post
Sweet heart, that doesn't mean you go ahead and label all guys as MOLESTERS! Abi are u trying to tell me that I am correct to assume all ladies are the same?
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by emsheddy(m): 5:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
soonest:

My dear speak for yourself. You don't know the heart of many guys out there. Alot of ladies can relate to the op's post
Sweet heart, that doesn't mean you go ahead and label all guys as MOLESTERS! Abi are u trying to tell me that I am correct to assume all ladies are the same? I stand on my point! The signs were there but u threw all cautions to the wind
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by praises16: 5:40pm On Aug 09, 2015
It's simple mathematics
We always tend to practice what we see everyday.
You watch a film (Nollywood, Hollywood, Gollywood, Bollywood, Anywood...)
And here you are, not married but active
You find yourself in a similar scene, everything is set, except that the context is not ver right
What do you do, you go headlong, without even wishing to do what you are doing.
Ladies, so sorry for the embarrassments. our men ought to get married and stick to their one wife,
But money no gree make man marry and fine girl come his house and talking private and flirting, all in the name of maturity and exposure
I'm sorry, so sorry, rape will happen
You are in the house, song is about night out and sex, u both sit and watch a film full of kisses and sex, and everything is set for the act, what do u expect

My Solution:
Films
Songs
Books and more are doing more harm than good.
I'm a psychologist, so I know: ask Albert Bandura
#nuffsaid

Also, ladies, plsssss, stop tempting men and assuming they will look away or merely laugh it off, especially your friend-zones (smh)
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Goldmaxx(f): 5:48pm On Aug 09, 2015
Joy1706:

This right here is the problem with nigerian men. Even if she said no to form hard to get nko? She said no. What's wrong with u people? So u assume she's forming and then rape her?

Nigerian men r sick aswear.
ok iyaff hear
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Migurl: 5:51pm On Aug 09, 2015
Some men will use their strength to achieve what they want. Hahahaha, women will also use that which they used to deceive the first man who lived to wreck a man who crossed them. If you doubt, try me. Attempt rape on me. Action teaches a lot.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 09, 2015
Goldmaxx:
shut up joor,u dare not try dat wit me cos i will first destroy ur properties wey dey ur room then beat u mercilessly afterwards.
Nonsense

Hahahahaha as a. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This your case na small thing dear.I don't have any problems with you destroying my stuff , because you go still arrange am back.Beat me up? grin grin grin grin

Your type dey easy to handle, as you dey room dey scatter, I don arrange like three of my female big area sisters wey dey use IGBO brush teeth in the morning. As you dey scatter the room, we go dey sitting room dey mix Ghana weed and OGOGORO together dey wait. As you dey comot for my room dey carry lawyer follow body because na for that foggy room we go judge you.Everybody go naked, you go dey see us naked, different yansh with different colours , different brEast, na that dey you go see say some stretch marks long pass third mainland bridge, we sef go strip you naked. If you will to join for the smoke, no wahala. But that demoon wey carry you scatter the room go still carry you go back rearrange am.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by SirShymexx: 6:23pm On Aug 09, 2015
yetseyi:

Happy sunday to you tooo

First paragraph- I agree just a little ooo

2nd paragraph - no comment

3rd paragraph- hmmm thats true and one point I will emphasize is the unnecessary tension it will create between guys and ladies. I have never been harassed but the way it seems a sizeable number of ladies have had near-rape cases is quite alarming

4th paragraph- You think ladies are just playing the victim card unnecessarily?
shocked

why am I not seeing my mentions

I noticed the mentions thing as well - I think it has to do with whatever scripting language they used for the back-end of the forum. I'm guessing it's python cos that's the programming language the owner of the forum is conversant with.

Hmmm...don't fret, all guys aren't potential rapists. We're human, just as chics are, albeit with a different body anatomy induced by the XY chromosomes. We just happen to be heterogametic, while women are homogametic sex. And we have sisters, mothers, and nans. However, always be observant/vigilant cos the the world is a dangerous place. grin

C'mon, women have overused the victim card and it's so nauseating/boring right now. It's always about them, them, and them. The average woman out there is allergic to taking any responsibility whatsoever, it's always the fault of the men. Err, I'll give you a pass cos you're different. grin
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by SirShymexx: 6:24pm On Aug 09, 2015
dfrost:

Forget about the coherence. Message passed, message received. I'm not above mistakes either owing to typo.

classicB
soonest
yetseyi

Shalom, bruddah.

And don't drink too much juice - it's not good for ya health.

Drink bottled water.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Boyooosa(m): 6:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
afolwalex20:
undecided

The poster above me stole my spot
change to 2G/3G and abandon ur 1G.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Boyooosa(m): 6:43pm On Aug 09, 2015
classicB:
I remembered back then as a novice in 100L visiting male friends didn't occur to me as a big deal. I can vividly recall 3 cases of 'escaped' rape.

The first guy was touching me awkwardly and I did resist him, though he later told me he could have had his wayshocked.

The.second case looks like it too but the third guy already held me tight against his bed lipsrsealed thank God he heeded to my pleading and allowed me go.

What if one of these 3 guys turned out to rape me? I'd have been a victim of rape,
I mentioned in a post i commented on yesterday, i dont like it when these girls are not sincere when they are expressing their experience on rape issues. Go and sit down wit dis ur first escape, second escape, third escape, fourth escape, fifth escape... and still counting in my mind. Mechuonu and cover ur a ss with a story dat makes sense. na only u waka com?
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by yetseyi(f): 7:01pm On Aug 09, 2015
SirShymexx:

I noticed the mentions thing as well - I think it has to do with whatever scripting language they used for the back-end of the forum. I'm guessing it's python cos that's the programming language the owner of the forum is conversant with.

Hmmm...don't fret, all guys aren't potential rapists. We're human, just as chics are, albeit with a different body anatomy induced by the XY chromosomes. We just happen to be heterogametic, while women are homogametic sex. And we have sisters, mothers, and nans. However, always be observant/vigilant cos the the world is a dangerous place. grin

C'mon, women have overused the victim card and it's so nauseating/boring right now. It's always about them, them, and them. The average woman out there is allergic to taking any responsibility whatsoever, it's always the fault of the men. Err, I'll give you a pass cos you're different. grin

You seem to know a bit of a lot of things: British history, international politics also programming.

Yeah I agree not all men are rapists. Now its anatomy

I still don't agree with the victim card in this context coz when a lady is raped she's always a victim, maybe in other scenarios you might have a point but on this issue nope .

Ahhh a pass from sirshymexx thats quite nice.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by blezzy080: 7:03pm On Aug 09, 2015
Loving this grin
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by soonest(f): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
emsheddy:
Sweet heart, that doesn't mean you go ahead and label all guys as MOLESTERS! Abi are u trying to tell me that I am correct to assume all ladies are the same? I stand on my point! The signs were there but u threw all cautions to the wind
Lol. Definitely not all guys are rapists, it's just that it's not written on the face.
Let me tell u a true life story that happened to my cousin. There was this guy in her faculty that once stopped her n asked her out and she declined. One day she was coming back from night class in company of her fellow girls,all but her stopped at their logde and hers was some houses away. Do you know that guy waylaid her and almost raped her in the bush but for her shout that attracted people. Trust guys now, they ran after him and caught him. They beat shege out of him and he confessed that my cousin has been doing shakara for him since and that the guy he sees with her is not better than him so he wanted to subdue her. Imagine! Well after beating him they handed him over to the police.
You have made me type long epistle o!
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by opeaceo: 7:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
vfactor:

So how do u know which one is good or bad? You didnt give any clue on how to.

Most rape cases are perpetrated by acquaintances and close friends, people you'd never expect. So my advice is do not put yourself in a compromising situation. If a girl decides to visit a guy, she should ask herself if she's willing to give in to the guy, if he makes advances. If she's willing, she can visit. If she's not, she shouldn't.

I don't know if u hold the bible as an authority, but the story of Diana is a lesson. She was raped by a man whom the bible described as the most honourable in his fathers house. He even had intentions of marrying her. But she was molested by him. So you can't really tell.

I'll go with the ops advice any day, anytime. I sually ask the females I wish to meet to choose a place that is convenient and comfortable for them, so I can come.

if you had followed the conversation from the start, I gave a clue to know them. For me as a person, I set my rules, and from your acts and talks, I can tell you the type of person you are, and it has worked for me. My advice for ladies is; know your worth, be sensible, think and think and think through again, be paranoid and what else... That's all.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by dfrost: 8:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
SirShymexx:

Shalom, bruddah.

And don't drink too much juice - it's not good for ya health.

Drink bottled water.

Alright bro. Will heed to the advice. Thanks.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by worshipdevice(m): 8:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
Pidggin:

She is useless to you because her topic has exposed you right?
exposed who? U I guess! Am a responsible man and I have my dignity and image to protect... Idiooot...
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by worshipdevice(m): 8:35pm On Aug 09, 2015
Hizzy:
Na waiting I de observe if you it read u will understand what she's trying to do advertising lesbianism by telling ladies not to visit man but to visit who
true talk bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Lady's Reply To "What Would You Do If Your Husband's Mum Slapped You?" / I Love Her But She Is An Undergraduate And Poor / When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.