Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,946 members, 7,828,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (59566 Views)

Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Pidggin(f): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
worshipdevice:

exposed who? U I guess!
Am a responsible man and I have my dignity and image to protect...
Idiooot...

A responsible man with image to protect yet you try to intimidate women for speaking out. Are you really sure you are responsible because it seems you are only deceiving yourself. FYI if you call me idiot again, I will insult every member of your family.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by petkoffDrake(m): 8:38pm On Aug 09, 2015
Sanmel:
Hmmmmm...
. . don't spoil my name pls...... which one is sanmel.... instead of SAMUEL
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:44pm On Aug 09, 2015
Goldmaxx:
no ladies wont tell dat they've being raped before maybe cause of d fear of being ridiculed,dunno.
I knw of a lady 3 guys raped in a bush raw but wen asked,she denied it blatantly even d guys tell us say dem chop am
And we can only imagine the psychological trauma she went through or the lies she convinced herself to believe just to go on, i am a guy and i think this topic is a good one, i don't understand how guys enjoy that level of forceful sex, when she is struggling, crying and all, some guys bad sha, me i bad ooo but rape is a no no, i get turned off fast when a girl starts to cry and changes her mood and tries running from me, na me gan go dey beg am say na play i been dey play oooo, my D..k won't even stand
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by worshipdevice(m): 8:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
Pidggin:

A responsible man with image to protect yet you try to intimidate women for speaking out. Are you really sure you are responsible because it seems you are only deceiving yourself. FYI if you call me idiot again, I will insult every member of your family.
1. sorry for calling u dat....
2. Am intimedating any woman here... I av elder n junior sister to protect as well but some1 is trying to spoil d image of every man knowing fully dat all men are not d same, it piece me off...
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Sanmel(f): 8:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
petkoffDrake:

don't spoil my name pls...... which one is sanmel.... instead of SAMUEL
Sanmel- Sanguine + Melancholy undecided
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Pidggin(f): 8:58pm On Aug 09, 2015
worshipdevice:

1. sorry for calling u dat....
2. Am intimedating any woman here... I av elder n junior sister to protect as well but some1 is trying to spoil d image of every man knowing fully dat all men are not d same, it piece me off...

OK I understand, don't take it personal since you say you are not like that.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by bummyla(m): 9:06pm On Aug 09, 2015
Well Written! She Who Has Ears Let Her Listen! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by dfrost: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2015
lexisjay:
......men that do that can be classify as an irresponsible or. Secret cult member wch I stated earlier...will always try to comment thanks so much

You're welcome brother. Shalom.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by dinachi(m): 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2015
oreos:

I am an obtuse ape
Now it becomes clearer why you should be confined to a cage and only released in the wild to relate with your fellow apes, as swipe!

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by SirShymexx: 9:45pm On Aug 09, 2015
yetseyi:

You seem to know a bit of a lot of things: British history, international politics also programming.

Yeah I agree not all men are rapists. Now its anatomy

I still don't agree with the victim card in this context coz when a lady is raped she's always a victim, maybe in other scenarios you might have a point but on this issue nope .

Ahhh a pass from sirshymexx thats quite nice.

Lol. I don't know much - just learning like everyone else. Education is a continuous process. grin

Okay, if you say so. But I think our sisters also have to do more to stop making every guy a villain. They're also going to have male kids one day and how would a mother feel, if she ever finds out that her sons are falsely accused of rape or targeted as potential rapists? Everything in life always go full circle, hence it's always better to maintain a balance.

No probs - you've got the supreme pass.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by abdulkayus(m): 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2015
otokx:
Agreed, ladies don't visit men at home. Don't even try going with a second or third girl to visit. Do not however paint all men black and try to be sanctimonious.

That girl knows her score is too low for Admission yet she went to see "Mr Lecturer" outside working hours.

You cannot sow banga and reap chin chin

It seem u have a comprehension problem or u didn't understand that post or u just tend to ignore it. The victim was handed over to the lecturer who was his friend. The father of the victim trusted the lecturer. It is not the gal that went on her own, so stop blaming the gal and rape victims. It seem u are a rapist also.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Goldmaxx(f): 9:54pm On Aug 09, 2015
EggovinMma:

Hahahahaha as a. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
This your case na small thing dear.I don't have any problems with you destroying my stuff , because you go still arrange am back.Beat me up? grin grin grin grin

Your type dey easy to handle, as you dey room dey scatter, I don arrange like three of my female big area sisters wey dey use IGBO brush teeth in the morning. As you dey scatter the room, we go dey sitting room dey mix Ghana weed and OGOGORO together dey wait. As you dey comot for my room dey carry lawyer follow body because na for that foggy room we go judge you.Everybody go naked, you go dey see us naked, different yansh with different colours , different brEast, na that dey you go see say some stretch marks long pass third mainland bridge, we sef go strip you naked. If you will to join for the smoke, no wahala. But that demoon wey carry you scatter the room go still carry you go back rearrange am.

pray u dnt meet someone like me cos i be badt guy and i go arrange 12 guys wey go rape u to death.
U neva jam
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Goldmaxx(f): 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

And we can only imagine the psychological trauma she went through or the lies she convinced herself to believe just to go on, i am a guy and i think this topic is a good one, i don't understand how guys enjoy that level of forceful sex, when she is struggling, crying and all, some guys bad sha, me i bad ooo but rape is a no no, i get turned off fast when a girl starts to cry and changes her mood and tries running from me, na me gan go dey beg am say na play i been dey play oooo, my D..k won't even stand
me i hate rape also but why do rape victims always conceal their ordeal
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 09, 2015
dinachi:

Now it becomes clearer why you should be confined to a cage and only released in the wild to relate with your fellow apes, as swipe!

Pervert! grin

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 09, 2015
Goldmaxx:
pray u dnt meet someone like me cos i be badt guy and i go arrange 12 guys wey go rape u to death.
U neva jam

You hate rape yet you don't mind arranging 12 guys to rape her to death. You get problem I swear

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Goldmaxx(f): 10:13pm On Aug 09, 2015
oreos:

You hate rape yet you don't mind arranging 12 guys to rape her to death. You get problem I swear
no i hate women claiming king kong
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by dinachi(m): 10:15pm On Aug 09, 2015
oreos:

I am a Pervert! grin
No wonder!

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Kidstell: 10:21pm On Aug 09, 2015
let me betray the
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Kidstell: 10:26pm On Aug 09, 2015
let me betray the brother hood.
No guy can refuse sex lets assume it could be given as a gift.
so miss, no guy hates you completely and do you know why? you have a cunt. I am trying to sound hard, so please feel free to panic.
every guy you have in your life be it a feiend, your brother's friend and name it even your choir master and ustaz. they all have an interest in you especially if u are both unmarried, you are still thinking that interest is academical in nature or musical or career wise. yes it is but its a little more than that.
As a lady, no matter who a guy is to you, if you should show him the slightest loop hole or vulnerability. be ready to sleep with him.
use this experiment. tell him that you usually feel Hot when you eat fried rice. he will buy you fried rice every day. I could say more but experience is your best friend. take a guy for granted and you will learn. spend the night in my house every now and then. and you expect me to overlook. are you that ugly?
One day Mr. Nice guy will make passes at you. rape becomes a possibility depending on how hungry Mr. Nice guy could be. if he is like me, he will just carry his laptop and start watching photoshop tutorials or better still start writing programs.
though I restrain my female friends. except some who were able to break me. #noToRape #noToPremaritalSex
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2015
Goldmaxx:
no i hate women claiming king kong

You hate women claiming king Kong? Why can't she claim KingKong? If she like she can claim the king of the jungle, it is no concern of anyone.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 09, 2015
dinachi:

No wonder!

Pervert!cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by ajog1: 12:19am On Aug 10, 2015
it's thread like this that are written when the op and female commentators get myopic.rape is a dreadful cancerous epidemic that should be understood properly and not this child-like expressions i'm seeing.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Max24: 1:49am On Aug 10, 2015
Brugo:

Madam. Discuss within my context. Thanks.

What context is that?

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by petkoffDrake(m): 3:12am On Aug 10, 2015
Sanmel:
Sanmel- Sanguine + Melancholy undecided
No vex abeg I thought u are sane
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by opedaydydx9(m): 3:44am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

I can actually foot my own bill wink
that was what a nairalander said before she visited ooooo....... So they say ebinnas, why wont they rape them... Lmao not all guys are patient... That's just the fact!!!!!!!
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Ricadob(m): 4:17am On Aug 10, 2015
It is appalling that a man would forcefully have knowledge of a woman/girl.

I have had the sad privilege of talking to about 4 actual victims of rape, I know of a kind-hearted young lady who was molested by her stepdad in the house as young as the age of 15. Granted she's a pretty girl with pretty features but by her dad?

I DO NOT CONDONE RAPE IN ANY FORM AND UNDER ANY GUISE OR EXCUSE!!!

However, as an activist and with 2 pretty sisters, I give this advice to women all over the world :

Proverbs 4:7 (TLB)
Getting wisdom is the most important thing you can do! And with your wisdom, develop common sense and good judgment.

A decent man should have enough control over his spirit to ignore 'improper' dressing by a girl or even go the extra distance of asking that he and the visiting girl go sit outside if he's not 'comfortable' with looking at her the way she's dressed. BUT let's face it, in this present age, few men can do that. My advice then to the ladies first is:

1. IF ITS NOT TOTALLY NECESSARY, DON'T GO TO A MAN'S HOUSE!!!

Be he brother John or brother Sam or alfa sule, shady cousins and even uncles (Yes I mean it sad ) ; If there's no genuine reason to go to his house, don't go. Chances are, if you don't go to his house, he can't rape you. (that of course is apart from those really sad cases of relatives perpetuating the devilish act)

2. Make your intentions /stand very obvious from the get go.

Men are different from women. A guy might consider the fact that you're going to his house to mean you want him. Not all men think this way but some do, so it's good you let him know what kind of visit it is and act accordingly. I had a female cook some years back as an unmarried man and I know how that ended angry
Not forming holy here but just stick to what you went for.

3, An igala saying goes like this "If you don't like vultures, don't put its feather in your cap"

I know some ladies would not like this one but it's the truth:
Please try to dress decently. I'm a guy not a perv but I assure you most guys would rather fantasise about Beyonce instead of Jannelle Monae (Great girl by the way) or Victoria kimani instead of Asa.. That of course doesn't mean Beyonce or Kimani deserve to be raped but I doubt you have the kind of protocol and security they have.I hope you get my analogy.

This is not to say that decently dressed girls don't get their share of gazes and advances but at least they can't be labelled 'asking for it'.
I've heard ladies say "I'm a sexy young woman and i can wear whatever I like, it's my body"......
True it's your body but ask victims of rape, it won't be your body when some guy has you pinned to the wall and effortlessly raises your short gown ( Sorry about the graphic picture).
Conclusion: DRESS DECENTLY

4. I was reading a post where a girl said "If a guy wants to spend for me that's his business, I didn't force him to so he can't force me to have sex with him"

Sigh. Ladies, if a man works all month and gets his 80k salary and spends 30k on you monthly while you're not his wife or girlfriend it might not be as innocent as you thought.

Now, men, I don't believe if you spend on a girl she has to sleep with you.

Some guys can spend without asking for anything but not all men will. So if you don't want him sitting unnecessarily close to you or any other form of harassment, a good 'no thank you' to suspicious gifts and outings will come in handy
Point: Don't collect unnecessary gifts

Above all, while it is true that family members and relatives can be predators, I think as a lady, if you've 'almost' been raped thrice, you should consider changing your circle of friends or have a look at something you might want to do differently.

I'm not referring to the unfortunate instances of child abuse but as a grown lady something has to be wrong.

Sorry to sound rude but there are lots of pretty ladies with seductive features that go through life without as much as one 'almost rape' scenario.

WISDOM IS KEY smiley

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 10, 2015
Goldmaxx:
U neva jam

Before Abraham, Jesus was born!

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by tpiander: 5:36am On Aug 10, 2015
is the op Nigerian btw.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Carlmax(m): 6:20am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

I met the wrong guy, like that that 18year old girl met the wrong man, just like those kids that get raped daily met the wrong guy undecided

I just want to ask doe
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Carlmax(m): 6:21am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

I met the wrong guy, like that that 18year old girl met the wrong man, just like those kids that get raped daily met the wrong guy undecided

I just want to ask does your boyfriend rape his female visitors also?
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by devonpaul(m): 7:31am On Aug 10, 2015
ahsekeena:

What of my friend that almost got raped by her cousin. She went to visit him at home, she never in a million years would have thought that he would try to rape her, what save her was the empty malt bottle she drank- she broke it on his head.

I can not visit a guy alone at his home, I either have to go with friends or he has close family around, other than that, we would sit outside and gist all we want. No time for if I had known. My own experience, my girl friend's man tried to rape me. He came to pick me up so we would together meet up with his babe;my friend, that was the arrangement. It was late at night,he just parked the car and started being aggressive and violent. I was in total shock.

A lot of Men are animals in human skin.

If u are not my boyfriend, I can't be alone with u.
I agree completely. I guess that's what am tryin to say indirctly too. To whom trust is given, thrust is expected.. Devil has reall suceeded in poisoning youths of nowadays heart with immoral thoughts, act, doings. Most of dem think of nothin useful once dey see a female even to d extent of thinkin of sex with your half sister. Its saddening. I agree with you jare because after all is said aand done. U'll be d handler of ur own fate

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

When The Spirit Is Willing, But The Body Is Weak (photo) / As A Guy, Do You Like It When Your Girl Calls You "Baby"? / Wife Catches And Beats Up Husband's Side Chick At Crunchies (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.