Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,885 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! - Romance (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (59542 Views)

Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by tpiander: 7:35am On Aug 10, 2015
devonpaul:

I agree completely. I guess that's what am tryin to say indirctly too. To whom trust is given, thrust is expected.. Devil has reall suceeded in poisoning youths of nowadays heart with immoral thoughts, act, doings. Most of dem think of nothin useful once dey see a female even to d extent of thinkin of sex with your half sister. Its saddening. I agree with you jare because after all is said aand done. U'll be d handler of ur own fate

what are you agreeing to nitori Oloun?
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by tpiander: 7:37am On Aug 10, 2015
almost all of the stories on this thread do not make sense.

Someone is now saying she stayed with a man alone in his car late at night.

To do what?

perhaps I'm missing something.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by laurenziz6(m): 7:38am On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
Why must it be an eatery? Food no dey ya hous

Help me ask her a beg
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Deleayo88: 7:47am On Aug 10, 2015
tayediggss:

I do not support immodest dressing but your argument is one sided. Even with all the covering in the Muslim world, rape still exists. what about those who molest 2yr olds or underage? will you blame it on tight pampas? Anyone who forces himself on another sexually is sick and needs to be locked up away from normal people.
Check the stats of rape incidents in each country on Wikipedia...
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by laurenziz6(m): 7:50am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

Idk what else to say, but i know prevention is better than cure. I pray God deliver us from these animals disguised in human clothing smiley

I don't understand you. What do u mean?
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 10, 2015
its true o.even wen i visited a guy ive known for a long tym.he kissed me forcibly for a lyk 20mins my mouth was sore afterwards wen he tried to rape me i escaped luckily
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by tpiander: 8:04am On Aug 10, 2015
just out of curiousity, can you explain how it's possible to kiss for 20 minutes.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by devonpaul(m): 8:05am On Aug 10, 2015
tpiander:

what are you agreeing to nitori Oloun?
Loooolz, Gbeborun
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by berbz(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

What do u mean by "form hard to get" what if she innocently say no and mean it without any "form"whatsoever
u misquoted me, and moreover, clothes ladies wear too give guys impression that they are bad gal, imagine a gal who wears an half dress in d middle of the night to visit a male friend. What am trying To say is that if u dress responsible, pple will address u well and no rape is involve.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by berbz(m): 8:11am On Aug 10, 2015
rahymat:
its true o.even wen i visited a guy ive known for a long tym.he kissed me forcibly for a lyk 20mins my mouth was sore afterwards wen he tried to rape me i escaped luckily
which cloth do u wear?
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2015
Carlmax:

I just want to ask does your boyfriend rape his female visitors also?
He doesn't. Tho am not saying all men are animals, but prevention is better than cure
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 10, 2015
berbz:
u misquoted me, and moreover, clothes ladies wear too give guys impression that they are bad gal, imagine a gal who wears an half dress in d middle of the night to visit a male friend. What am trying To say is that if u dress responsible, pple will address u well and no rape is involve.
Some guys fit rape persoj regardless of how decent u dress
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by emsheddy(m): 9:23am On Aug 10, 2015
soonest:

Lol. Definitely not all guys are rapists, it's just that it's not written on the face.
Let me tell u a true life story that happened to my cousin. There was this guy in her faculty that once stopped her n asked her out and she declined. One day she was coming back from night class in company of her fellow girls,all but her stopped at their logde and hers was some houses away. Do you know that guy waylaid her and almost raped her in the bush but for her shout that attracted people. Trust guys now, they ran after him and caught him. They beat shege out of him and he confessed that my cousin has been doing shakara for him since and that the guy he sees with her is not better than him so he wanted to subdue her. Imagine! Well after beating him they handed him over to the police.
You have made me type long epistle o!
lolz! My apologies My lady for 'making you type a long epistle'. Serves the dude right and the news of the beating will serve as a warning to other intending rapists! Chivalry still exists dear. There are a lot of good guys out there. and there are also a lot of bad guys out there. same thing applies to you female folks. But placing a ban on ladies visiting male friends is on the extreme side oooo!
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by emsheddy(m): 9:28am On Aug 10, 2015
rahymat:
Some guys will just be behaving like a randy goat! how on earth do u force a lady to kiss you nau? how u wan take enjoy the kiss self? Hian! Some guys take pleasure in disgracing the entire male folks! Me wey be say if u visit me, the way I go treat u self, to go ur house to tire u!
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by zicoraads: 9:53am On Aug 10, 2015
Well, there is no justification whatsoever for forcing your way on a girl. If she likes, she should dress like Rihanna to your house, it still doesn't give you the right to do it. If my thinking faculty was like some of the guys on this thread, am sure I would have forced my way on so many girls.

When I was in school, a girl who we used to engage in 'dirty chats' came to write PUME and slept in my place. I couldn't sleep that night because we were on the same bed, and she had only pants and bra on. I kept an all night vigil...it was so tempting. This was after we had kissed and kissed and engaged in intense romance. Morgan remained hard for a better part of the night. I tried ooo...I engaged all the tricks in the book, but she said no. Inshort, I think am saying this for the first time because I had to cook up stories to tell my friends who were eagerly waiting to hear how the lovemaking was. It was that embarrassing.

In between that, I have had a few cases as well. Notably a recent one that happened. I met this girl at a wedding, she was part of the bridal train. We exchanged numbers and kept in touch. She is a student in the university. After a while, we became very close, and practically talked about everything. Our first sexual experience and what not. I finally invited her to my place for the weekend with a promise of spoiling her silly and doing all sort of crazy things to her. She agreed to come. On D-Day, this girl appeared with a short, sexy gown that already had me salivating. I couldn't wait to rip it off her. Fast forward to 9p.m...after we had gone out to eat Suya and yoghurt, and we were gisting about how she has made a covenant with God about not engaging in sex anymore. And to make matters worst, she had already given me a phucking bl0wj0b! I almost cried. I was livid but had to let go. I no noe when I just stand up...go sitting room and go put on cable.

The point am trying to make is, no matter how we see it...this can never be justified. A guy who doesn't have an incredible level of self control, should try and cultivate one. Because as a man, temptations would always come. Forcing one's way on a girl because of her dressing and because she has probably led you on is wrong. I have also said no to some ladies because I discovered I wasn't with any protection. What if they had forced their way...would I have said they are right?

I believe the title of the thread is wrong though. It sounds like ClassicB made a generalisation. Not all guys are rapists!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by dazzlingd(m): 9:54am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:
Where do I even start from Is it from numerous cases of rape that get turned against the woman?? embarassed

I remembered back then as a novice in 100L visiting male friends didn't occur to me as a big deal. I can vividly recall 3 cases of 'escaped' rape.

The first guy was touching me awkwardly and I did resist him, though he later told me he could have had his wayshocked.

The.second case looks like it too but the third guy already held me tight against his bed lipsrsealed thank God he heeded to my pleading and allowed me go.

What if one of these 3 guys turned out to rape me? I'd have been a victim of rape, and worse of it would be that nobody will believe it to be true, especially the guys, they'd probably say things like "she seduced him" "she initiated the sex" "she brought condom along" "no evidence since nobody was there shocked"

I put it to you guys that an average Nigerian girl have been a victim of rape/escaped being raped simply because she went out innocently to pay a visit to her supposed 'trusted' guy friend.

This doesn't make sense no more, if we can't trust our Nigerian brothers then who can we trust?

This same guys come here to complain about girls coming to visit them with loads of friends, why won't we come with loads of friends when we know there's a condom waiting to be used on.us sad

I have personally stopped visiting guys since 3/4 years back, it's either you agree to meet me in my parents house when everyone is home or you meet me in an eatery undecided

I read it here sometimes back when some guys were making gest of a girl that claimed her male friend tried to have his way during a.visit embarassed I dint believe my eyes when I was seeing comments like "did you expect prayer session with him?" "you think he wants to preach abi?" "you think you went there to play games?" shocked so these guys now see it as norm to rape an innocent female visitors?? One way or the other they just look for excuse for raping a girl only to turn it against her.

I don't know what it feels like to be raped but I do know what it feels like to be 'near rape' it's nothing good, it drains you emotionally and psychologicaly. Most of these raped victim get scared of telling close relations because they are using all their energy to get back what is lost, i told nobody about what I experienced either.

Idk what else to say, but i know prevention is better than cure. I pray God deliver us from these animals disguised in human clothing smiley

This kinda thread needs to be on fp
Mods should do the needful

that shows the kind of guys u've been associating with and probably d manner u present ursef.

be good before u can attract good guys.

saying all guys are potential rapist, perhaps ur future sons are potential rapist? Get wise
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by yetseyi(f): 10:10am On Aug 10, 2015
SirShymexx:

Lol. I don't know much - just learning like everyone else. Education is a continuous process. grin

Okay, if you say so. But I think our sisters also have to do more to stop making every guy a villain. They're also going to have male kids one day and how would a mother feel, if she ever finds out that her sons are falsely accused of rape or targeted as potential rapists? Everything in life always go full circle, hence it's always better to maintain a balance.

No probs - you've got the supreme pass.

You are right anyway maintaining a balance is important.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Odunharry(m): 10:30am On Aug 10, 2015
IYANGBALI:
If anyone raipees me and he sweet me,walahi I go raipe am back. Do me,I do you toto/preek no go vex
chaii
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by berbz(m): 10:48am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

Some guys fit rape persoj regardless of how decent u dress
are u talking from experience
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by WafiJoe(m): 11:08am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

Let assume some girls dress scantily to get raped. What about those underage girls?? What about that innocent housemaid that get raped daily by Oga simply.because Madam isn't available, those men that rapes their own daughters nko??

Madam, you are going off topic. The women you mentioned here, did they go about visiting the men that raped them? Or you are trying to say that it is too dangerous for women to come near men? Wake up. I will advice girls to be smart, know the kind of guy you are associating with. Most of the time we are the cause of our own misfortune.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Philosopher1979: 11:12am On Aug 10, 2015
I agree with this lady. I am also campaining against rape even though i am a man. I feel our generation is heading towards Sodom and Gomorah.s

I think part of this problem is that nowadays most guys beleive that once a lady visits them, it is for sex which is a horrible idea. Most guys also beleive in the ideology that they must express their sexuality without any moral or religious consideration which is another horrible idea. Most people need to understand that the western world is getting excessing and lunatic about sex and we must not follow them

You can check my at

[url]femaleimportant..com[/url]

And there we can discusss about this female menance
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by WafiJoe(m): 11:15am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

Why will I do such a thing? U won't believe that a guy who insisted I come to visit him in his house just said I should not bother simply.because I told him am meeting him in an eatery. Na by.force to buy food for eatery??

YES. Or are you the owner of the restaurant?

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Crativjosh(m): 1:37pm On Aug 10, 2015
Oga u just spoke my mind. foolish girls wud not report any case of rape, but they will go about speaking plenty english on Nairaland. the more cases of rape that are reported and actions taken, there wud definitely be a decline in the nonsense act, like u said bro, only perverts engage in the act.

SirShymexx:
The ra.pe topics you lot keep spamming this forum with everyday is becoming nauseating. Did you lot just discover the word or something? It is all about ra .pe this, ra.pe that - give the darn word a freaking break.

You won't get ra.ped if you don't hang around the wrong people, while putting yourself in a vulnerable position. No real guy would ra.pe anyone - ra.pe is for suckers and perverts. There is nothing to enjoy in the act.

Sort yourselves out and stop spamming everywhere with nonsense like every guy is out there to ra.pe every chic they meet. The topic is stale and ra.pe has been out there since forever - just give it a rest. If you are a victim of ra.pe, go report to the police and stop disturbing everyone.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by ice234: 1:41pm On Aug 10, 2015
So you cant be raped by someone you are in a relationship with?
Babe visit if you like do not visit if you like. Girls do visit me, even spend the night and i haven't raped any.
misspicy:

We are talking abt male friends here not sumone am in a relationship with....
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by tayediggss: 1:51pm On Aug 10, 2015
Deleayo88:

Check the stats of rape incidents in each country on Wikipedia...
I really don't get your point but i just checked Wiki and the opening sentence is; "Statistics on rape and other sexual assaults are commonly available in advanced countries, and are becoming more common throughout the world". You know the stats are based on reported cases right? In underdeveloped countries women are ashamed to report this crime because they are blamed for it and stigmatized. So even if the stats show Sweden as number one, that is not necessarily reality.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by ice234: 1:53pm On Aug 10, 2015
Keeping a male friend means keeping a rapist, since all men are rapist.
classicB:

Why can't I keep.a.male.frnd?
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by SirShymexx: 3:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Crativjosh:
Oga u just spoke my mind. foolish girls wud not report any case of rape, but they will go about speaking plenty english on Nairaland. the more cases of rape that are reported and actions taken, there wud definitely be a decline in the nonsense act, like u said bro, only perverts engage in the act.

Loooool. They are bumbling bees - crying all over the internet, disturbing the peace of everyone like those loutish and ignorant cyber feminazis.

When they are ready to take a stand, if rape in naij is as bad as they are making it to be, they will get off their arses and direct their angst towards the right channels to achieve a desired result.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by soonest(f): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2015
emsheddy:
lolz! My apologies My lady for 'making you type a long epistle'. Serves the dude right and the news of the beating will serve as a warning to other intending rapists! Chivalry still exists dear. There are a lot of good guys out there. and there are also a lot of bad guys out there. same thing applies to you female folks. But placing a ban on ladies visiting male friends is on the extreme side oooo!
Lol! Na so una like visit?
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by fitinwell: 3:32pm On Aug 10, 2015
If you are not old enough to take responsibility of your life.., why force yourself into a relationship..
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by estatelinks(m): 7:08pm On Aug 10, 2015
Manuelson:
come visit me, we go play ps3 tire

bad guys only you, why not PS 4, u still live in the past obviously
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by excel001(m): 9:54pm On Aug 10, 2015
WHAT? I just refused to comment so that i will read people's comments. Everybody seems to support boy/girl friend sex.
Can somebody please without insult tell me the difference between boy/girl friend se.x AND
1. lecturer and student sex
2. A boy and girl se.x(no so called relationship )
sex is sex and premarital sex is evil. The only difference between a guy and your boy friend is "will you be my girl friend" and you repl!y "yes i will". Some guys are even more caring to you, than your so called boy friend that you think have the right to pfuck you. This is why most guys think they have the right to phuck you too since he knows you're already into the game. I don't support Rape ooo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Nigerian Man And His Oyinbo Bride / OMG: Pictures Of A Nigerian Girl Proposing To Her Boyfriend / 17 Facts You Should Know If You Are Dating A Short Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.