Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:52 AM

My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (59309 Views)

Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
Brugo:

No is no? This is unclear.

Anyway, you deliberately quoted me out of context. What do you hope to achieve by that?
Sorry if I did
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Brugo(m): 10:31pm On Aug 08, 2015
misspicy:

Reverse psychology does not work on me man,buh I af not seen wer u debunked any fake rape story in ur comment,u only justified rape,if u forgot or u r too lazy to chck ur comment again,u typed dat,girls dat allow intimate touching and reject sex are to blame if raped,or girls that dress in a revealing manner,dats summary tho...please rape is not to be supported at all,weda fake or not until d rapist is proven innocent

Reverse psychology? Lol. I don't want to ridicule you dear so I'll ignore that part.

If you seduce a man by dressing scantily and engaging in fòreplay, it would be very difficult to convince others that he raped you. You are not a stripper and his house is not a strip club with the attendant rules.

6 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:
dats so so wicked... I condemn such.... My cousin told me she was nearly raped too... I was shocked... She confides in me... Even if she was stranded, ask for a nearby hotel and pass d night.. I wonder why she ddnt do dat...
You believed her cos she is your cousin. What if Twas a random street girl? You'd probably say she lied too. We need to set some things right in our society. I pray she doesn't fall victim of rape.

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by knostbrown01(m): 10:37pm On Aug 08, 2015
classicB:
What do u mean by "preach"?
You no be small girl now....we are above maturity stage

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Cutehector(m): 10:38pm On Aug 08, 2015
classicB:

You believed her cos she is your cousin. What if Twas a random street girl? You'd probably say she lied too. We need to set some things right in our society. I pray she doesn't fall victim of rape.
u r judgin me already.... I neva judged u embarassed wen u told me u were nearly raped, I understood wat u must hav went tru..and sighted my cousin as an example... Why den will u say I would probably say she lied.. Did I tell u dat u were lyn? Did I ask u waht did u even go to find in his hous? U ladies r just smth else tho... Am sorry I made a mistake in listenin to u

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by wordbank(m): 10:39pm On Aug 08, 2015
misspicy:

We are talking abt male friends here not sumone am in a relationship with....
Who's talking about relationship anyway?
I'm talking about random guy u keep meeting in a public place. Abi dat one na relationship too?

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by misspicy(f): 10:41pm On Aug 08, 2015
Brugo:

Reverse psychology? Lol. I don't want to ridicule you dear so I'll ignore that part.

If you seduce a man by dressing scantily and engaging in fòreplay, it would be very difficult to convince others that he raped you. You are not a stripper and his house is not a strip club with the attendant rules.
Ur choice,buh i still maintain that notin justifies rape,even if a woman like,let her walk naked,she doesnt deserve to be raped

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:
u r judgin me already.... I neva judged u embarassed wen u told me u were nearly raped, I understood wat u must hav went tru..and sighted my cousin as an example... Why den will u say I would probably say she lied.. Did I tell u dat u were lyn? Did I ask u waht did u even go to find in his hous? U ladies r just smth else tho... Am sorry I made a mistake in listenin to u
Am sorry for quoting u that way too. But that is what some guys have turned to, pointing accusing finger at the raped girl. I never said your cousin wasn't near rape either smiley
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by misspicy(f): 10:44pm On Aug 08, 2015
wordbank:

Who's talking about relationship anyway?
I'm talking about random guy u keep meeting in a public place. Abi dat one na relationship too?
We nt talking abt random guy,we talking abt male friends,and yes if dats wat will reduce rape cases why not....
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Youngpo413: 10:46pm On Aug 08, 2015
classicB:
Where.do I.even start from Is it.from.numerous cases of rape that.get turned against the woman?? embarassed
I remembered back.then as a.novice in 100L visiting male frnds didn't.occur to me as a big deal. I can vividly recall 3 cases of 'escaped' rape.
The first guy was touching me awkwardly and I did resist him, tho he later.told.me he.could have had.his way shocked. The.second case looks like it too but the third guy already held me tight against his bed lipsrsealed thank God he heeded to my pleading and allowed me go. What if one of these 3guys turned out to rape me? I'd have been a victim of rape, and worse of it would be that nobody will believe it to be true, especially the guys, they'd probably say things like "she seduced.him" "she initiated the sex" "she.brought condom along" "no evidence since nobody was there shocked"
I put it to you guys that an average Nigerian girl have been a victim of rape/escaped being raped simply because she went.out innocently to pay a.visit to her supposed 'trusted' guy friend. This doesn't make sense no more, if we can't trust our Nigerian brothers then who can we trust?
This same guys come here to complain about girls coming to visit them with loads of frnds, why won't we come with loads of frnds when we know there's a condom waiting to be used on.us sad
I have personally stopped visiting guys since 3/4 years back, it's either you agree to meet me in my parents house when everyone is home or you meet me in an eatery undecided
I read it here sometimes back when some guys were making gest of a.girl that claimed her male frnd tried to have his way during a.visit embarassed I dint believe my eyes.when I was seeing comments like "did u expect prayer session with him?" "you think he wants to preach abi?" "you think you went there to play games?" shocked so these guys niw see it as norm to rape an innocent female visitors?? One way or the other they just look for excuse for raping a girl only to turn it against her.
I don't know what it feels.like to be raped but I do know what it feels like to be 'near rape' it's nothing good, it drains you emotionally and psychologicaly. Most of these raped victim get scared of telling close relations cos they are using all their energy to get back what is lost, i told nobody about what I experienced either.
Idk what else to say, but i know prevention is better than cure. I pray God deliver us from these.animals disguised in human clothing smiley
This kinda thread needs to be on fp
Mods should do the needful
must you keep a male friend?innocent ladies my foot.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by wordbank(m): 10:47pm On Aug 08, 2015
opeaceo:

You need to hear some, you would be tempted to give them "five alive" ( a huge slap that is), without putting their condition into consideration.
Only people that act to be smart get victimized. I wonder why people can't keep to their lane.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by dasrackhor(m): 10:48pm On Aug 08, 2015
classicB:
Where.do I.even start from Is it.from.numerous cases of rape that.get turned against the woman?? embarassed
I remembered back.then as a.novice in 100L visiting male frnds didn't.occur to me as a big deal. I can vividly recall 3 cases of 'escaped' rape.
The first guy was touching me awkwardly and I did resist him, tho he later.told.me he.could have had.his way shocked. The.second case looks like it too but the third guy already held me tight against his bed lipsrsealed thank God he heeded to my pleading and allowed me go. What if one of these 3guys turned out to rape me? I'd have been a victim of rape, and worse of it would be that nobody will believe it to be true, especially the guys, they'd probably say things like "she seduced.him" "she initiated the sex" "she.brought condom along" "no evidence since nobody was there shocked"
I put it to you guys that an average Nigerian girl have been a victim of rape/escaped being raped simply because she went.out innocently to pay a.visit to her supposed 'trusted' guy friend. This doesn't make sense no more, if we can't trust our Nigerian brothers then who can we trust?
This same guys come here to complain about girls coming to visit them with loads of frnds, why won't we come with loads of frnds when we know there's a condom waiting to be used on.us sad
I have personally stopped visiting guys since 3/4 years back, it's either you agree to meet me in my parents house when everyone is home or you meet me in an eatery undecided
I read it here sometimes back when some guys were making gest of a.girl that claimed her male frnd tried to have his way during a.visit embarassed I dint believe my eyes.when I was seeing comments like "did u expect prayer session with him?" "you think he wants to preach abi?" "you think you went there to play games?" shocked so these guys niw see it as norm to rape an innocent female visitors?? One way or the other they just look for excuse for raping a girl only to turn it against her.
I don't know what it feels.like to be raped but I do know what it feels like to be 'near rape' it's nothing good, it drains you emotionally and psychologicaly. Most of these raped victim get scared of telling close relations cos they are using all their energy to get back what is lost, i told nobody about what I experienced either.
Idk what else to say, but i know prevention is better than cure. I pray God deliver us from these.animals disguised in human clothing smiley
This kinda thread needs to be on fp
Mods should do the needful
I hate ΐτ̅ wen u make ΐτ̅ seem like its only guiz dat rape..dnt girls rape guiz too...pls all am saying is dat u shud nt paint all d guiz black..Haba,its totally unfair...totally..there r still some good ones in d world for peter sake..
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Cutehector(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
classicB:

Am sorry for quoting u that way too. But that is what some guys have turned to, pointing accusing finger at the raped girl. I never said your cousin wasn't near rape either smiley
alryt... One advice, neva live in ur past

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Brugo(m): 10:49pm On Aug 08, 2015
misspicy:

Ur choice,buhvi still maintain that notin jistifies rape,even if a woman like,let her walk naked,she doesnt deserve to be raped

Why don't you walk nakèd in protest then? Why bother with any clothes at all?

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 08, 2015
Cutehector:
alryt... One advice, neva live in ur past
Thank you
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by misspicy(f): 10:55pm On Aug 08, 2015
Brugo:

Why don't you walk nakèd in protest then? Why bother with any clothes at all?
Protest?...why bother with cloths? Guy u off point,

Mention me again wen u get my drift.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
Youngpo413:
must you keep a male friend?innocent ladies my foot.
Why can't I keep.a.male.frnd?
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by wordbank(m): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2015
misspicy:

We nt talking abt random guy,we talking abt male friends,and yes if dats wat will reduce rape cases why not....
You just got the whole thing confusing cos making it explicit will consume lotta space. I hope u stay in your lane that keeps u safe
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by misspicy(f): 11:00pm On Aug 08, 2015
wordbank:

You just got the whole thing confusing cos making it explicit will consume lotta space. I hope u stay in your lane that keeps u safe
Yea,no need to waste space explaining anytyn,coz am already on my lane,wch is no guy is to be seen as 'good'until d excesses of rapist are cubbed or we get a clue to identify dem,i'd rather not visit male acquantances in a confined space.experience dey say is d best teacher.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Youngpo413: 11:03pm On Aug 08, 2015
misspicy:

Yes all guys are guilty until you guys tell us how to identify a rapist...
the same we guy can't identify a b!tch and a good girl here on nairaland...you know both are difficult.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Brugo(m): 11:07pm On Aug 08, 2015
misspicy:

Protest?...why bother with cloths? Guy u off point,

Mention me again wen u get my drift.

Lol. I will ignore your feeble attempt at goading me. You were begging the question. I only showed you how "simple" your argument was. Why do you bother with clothes? Why the need for any sense of propriety?

Cause and effect applies in the context which I discussed earlier. Forèplay like the term implies is the precursor to a more intimate experience. Why would you dress like a stripper and initiate or engage in heavy petting and stop halfway then claim you were raped afterwards? Had you not expressed consent already?

My dear you had it coming and you must share in the blame. Note the word "share".

6 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by kandiikane(m): 11:08pm On Aug 08, 2015
Brugo:
Girl dresses scantily to visit a guy who is sexually active. They get cuddly and start kissing then she says no when he makes further moves to take off her clothes. Not all guys have the will to stop when the process has been initiated.

Ladies if you don't want to get raped, stop setting yourselves up. Don't get to the point of heavy petting then pull away. You may be dealing with a guy who has little control when aroused. You can't put hot coal on your lap and hope it won't burn you.

Bullshyt! If your sister or mother or even you were ra.ped you won't be typing such bullshyt! If she says no just when you are about to enter, get the phuck up and go have a cold shower!

Whole thread is bullshyt! The only person with the 100percent blame is the person who decides to gain access to someone's privates without permission. Absolutely no blame on the victim, it is their right to change their mind whenever they want.

21 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by heayey(m): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
classicB:

I.do have a boyfriend and we've been together for a long time now. He's the only guy I trust with myself kiss
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by cococandy(f): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
Good decision. Since you'd get blamed if you get raped, the best decision would be to not go at all.

6 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
How can U Stop when u ladies Don't have COMMON SENSE

7 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Brugo(m): 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
kandiikane:

Bullshyt! If your sister or mother even you were ra.pe you won't be typing such bullshyt! If she says no just when you are about to enter, get the phuck up and go have a cold shower!

Whole thread is bullshyt! The only person with the 100percent blame is the person who decides to gain access to someone's privates without permission. Absolutely no blame on the victim, it is their right to change their minds whenever they want.

Reason with your brain then quote me.

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 08, 2015
Mznaett:
Op,God bless you for putting this "devilish act" an average girl faces into writing.

[b]I've been a victim several times [/b]and believe me it wasnt not funny.

The latest that just happened to me was when a course mate of mine asked me to come help him prepare something as usual,I went and after eating, I was abt leaving but he got hold of me and threw me on top of his bed. Imagine? This was a guy I took as a friend not knowing he was a monster.
After much struggling though he was stronger I managed to escape
since then,I had to set up my own policy o

Do you walk around naked?
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by DollyParton1(f): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
Brugo:

no shite!!! Dude has no self control?
You must be a rapist

10 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by RobinHez(m): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
C'mon....there are still good guys around! They may be rare, but that doesn't mean they don't exist...! sad
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by tosyne2much(m): 11:10pm On Aug 08, 2015
Thank God I'm not one of those guys cool
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Brugo(m): 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
DollyParton1:

no shite!!! Dude has no self control?
You must be a rapist

If this is the way you identify rapists then you should go back to school.

8 Likes

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Youngpo413: 11:11pm On Aug 08, 2015
classicB:

Why can't I keep.a.male.frnd?
then stop complaining also dump that your phone and get a lumia.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / Virgin's Forum / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.