Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,352 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! - Romance (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (59313 Views)

Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by peadel20(m): 11:57pm On Aug 10, 2015
Well, the guys who do that are crazy. I am a guy and happy that I had not tried such even in my thirties when usually a guy is more sexually vibrant and attracted to the opposite sex. However, some women do rape guys, too, but it seems guys are more reserved and conserved about it more than women. Though, I will believe that we males are much the offenders due to the fact that it is WE that have the strength most, and can really penetrate. If women were to possess the same characteristics, they will do worse. That is the reason they simply seduce through their dressing while we have the approaching force to them. Most of them that are also engulfed sexually at times do the trash with much younger boys that will not even say a word. We boys love adventures about life generally ...right? So that makes such things a fun most times, too. I had seen ladies in this mess, so, not just an accusation.

Not trying to blame you, lady, you are very correct in your view, too.

Anyway, to the bad guys, I will advise that they desist from such attitude and learn how to control the urge. Women of course, are more pressed most times than we do in terms of the urge especially when on heat period, yet, they still pretend as not to feel thus. So, what is your excuse as a guy not to keep your zip up?
Give the word SEX a respect that you will not abuse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Ballotelle(m): 5:31am On Aug 11, 2015
Mznaett:
Op,God bless you for putting this "devilish act" an average girl faces into writing.

I've been a victim several times and believe me it wasnt not funny.

The latest that just happened to me was when a course mate of mine asked me to come help him prepare something as usual,I went and after eating, I was abt leaving but he got hold of me and threw me on top of his bed. Imagine? This was a guy I took as a friend not knowing he was a monster.
After much struggling though he was stronger I managed to escape
since then,I had to set up my own policy o
, several times!!! u no dy learn
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by emsheddy(m): 8:12am On Aug 11, 2015
soonest:

Lol! Na so una like visit?
Honey, if only guys dey visit us, Na go calll us GAYS nau! Youself talk say u no dey enjoy visit to guys (better guys ooo) more than girls. Na only aproko una go do till u comot. but when u visit correct bobo, him go treat u like queen and ur head go dey swell. u go even learn many things self from guy pass girls!
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Ezegozie(m): 11:58am On Aug 11, 2015
classicB:

My sister na only God fit save us. These guys are so wicked that they will eventually turn the whole matter against the girl. What more of a bad thing can happen to a raped girl than turning against her? Telling her she initiated the act
If he had raped u that day, he will surely tell his frnds u.came with condom in handy

surely, judging from ur utterances, you are a victim of rape.
(no girls admit being a victim of rape shaa...they always say attempted attempted)

Thats apart
But that does not mean that all boys are like that.
Most of my friends who are ladies have severally passed the night in my place without me laying a hand on them.
Pls change your mentality towards boys and also mind the way you dress, because you have a high probability of attracting rapists as friends when your mode of dressing is questionable.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by timilinda(f): 3:15pm On Aug 11, 2015
EggovinMma:

Madam, public or no public, these days girls can be rape anywhere. The nigeria it is today, girls are raped / molested even in public.Even for public bus, their priccck dey shoot put like double barrel. We have many perverts in our society. When i was a teen, my classmate was raped in a street!
When I was in the university, a girl was raped/killed I a street when she and her sister was coming back from the church . People wey dey Benin know this story.Until rapists are given tough treatment In this country, our unborn daughters are in trouble because even their own "brothers "can still rape them. Our justice system in this country is a disgrace to humanity.

I totally agree with u on what u wrote. Bt I believe the location in question is d male's house. Yes a girl girl can be raped/molested anywhere bt that does nt stop females from taking precautions. People die by car accidents everyday, bt that doesn't stop us from using cars or crossing rds. We only need to be more careful and obey safety rules so that when accidents occur, we wouldn't hv ourselves to blame
Same should apply to females/males relationships.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Rockyfancino(m): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2015
sweetgala:

Your argument is that you have seen American movies and thereby that should be our mortal compass.

Your comment says three things clearly

- You are a child and also stupid
- You have never been to america and most definitely not suited for civil life there
- You are likely to have sexually assaulted another individual before

lol. I was just saying the guys like the one who was talking about hot coal on the lap are a bit right,, but I don't support rape & I have never been intimate with a woman before. So if a girl stays with me in a room from now till next year, I'm not concerned. At least, some girls have tried to get involved me in the past.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by kbchinks: 5:35pm On Aug 11, 2015
Are you sure this OP is not a lesbian??
Someone should please do a background check for me
Waiting for answer.................. undecided
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Pearlvictory(m): 1:30pm On Aug 12, 2015
EggovinMma:

Look, there's no need to call papa here or brother. This thread is not created to exclude anybody. This thread is for rapists. A rapists can be a father, an uncle, a brother, a doctor, a pastor, or even YOU!
That's exactly what I'm trying to explain.

Could be your dad.... Just anybody
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 12, 2015
Pearlvictory:

That's exactly what I'm trying to explain.

Could be your dad.... Just anybody

Ok.
The main issue here is, we should treat rape cases with no sentiments.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by donjagger25(m): 2:48pm On Aug 12, 2015
Rape is bad, we all know dat and we should ensure dat we put a stop to it.
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Pidggin(f): 4:18pm On Sep 06, 2015
dinachi:

Now it becomes clearer why you should be confined to a cage and only released in the wild to relate with your fellow apes, as swipe!

Check this out, from a self acclaimed righteous man cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Pidggin(f): 4:20pm On Sep 06, 2015
dinachi:

Why are you cursed with this level of stupidity?
Get into a rehabilitation program before you harm yourself any further.

Please look who's talking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by tommychow(m): 9:45pm On Sep 07, 2015
misspicy:

No one is denying they still exist buh how do we identify dem,no rapist will tell u am a rapist,until u find out,babe pray u dnt fall victim,beta not to trust any guy at all,dan to trust d 'good' ones and be raped.

The good ones are the "nice guys" u all label to be boring, a doormat, too churchy, predictable and "poor in bed". You see these beta males as unattractive with no sexual appeal.

Please tell me if you have visited one of your single pastors or the other single male workers in ur church. Oh! They aren't your type right? They too goody-two-shoes for you, not exciting enough abi?

You like the "cool guys", "bad boys" etc the ones that can "WOO" you, that are spontaneous and interesting with manly, aggressive, sexually attractive aura......and can spend on ur needy a.s.s.

See mumus want to eat their cake and have it. Please stick to MFM prayer warriors and stop complaining.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by spydeer(m): 8:22pm On Sep 08, 2015
classicB:
Where do I even start from Is it from numerous cases of rape that get turned against the woman?? embarassed

I remembered back then as a novice in 100L visiting male friends didn't occur to me as a big deal. I can vividly recall 3 cases of 'escaped' rape.

The first guy was touching me awkwardly and I did resist him, though he later told me he could have had his wayshocked.

The.second case looks like it too but the third guy already held me tight against his bed lipsrsealed thank God he heeded to my pleading and allowed me go.

What if one of these 3 guys turned out to rape me? I'd have been a victim of rape, and worse of it would be that nobody will believe it to be true, especially the guys, they'd probably say things like "she seduced him" "she initiated the sex" "she brought condom along" "no evidence since nobody was there shocked"

I put it to you guys that an average Nigerian girl have been a victim of rape/escaped being raped simply because she went out innocently to pay a visit to her supposed 'trusted' guy friend.

This doesn't make sense no more, if we can't trust our Nigerian brothers then who can we trust?

This same guys come here to complain about girls coming to visit them with loads of friends, why won't we come with loads of friends when we know there's a condom waiting to be used on.us sad

I have personally stopped visiting guys since 3/4 years back, it's either you agree to meet me in my parents house when everyone is home or you meet me in an eatery undecided

I read it here sometimes back when some guys were making gest of a girl that claimed her male friend tried to have his way during a.visit embarassed I dint believe my eyes when I was seeing comments like "did you expect prayer session with him?" "you think he wants to preach abi?" "you think you went there to play games?" shocked so these guys now see it as norm to rape an innocent female visitors?? One way or the other they just look for excuse for raping a girl only to turn it against her.

I don't know what it feels like to be raped but I do know what it feels like to be 'near rape' it's nothing good, it drains you emotionally and psychologicaly. Most of these raped victim get scared of telling close relations because they are using all their energy to get back what is lost, i told nobody about what I experienced either.

Idk what else to say, but i know prevention is better than cure. I pray God deliver us from these animals disguised in human clothing smiley

This kinda thread needs to be on fp
Mods should do the needful

Escape rape! for 3 times? abi u be Rape Jackie Chan? You are victim! sorry dear! I feel your pain and I somehow agree to your advice, a lady should not go to the house of a man she will not like to have sex with or she should feel something real for him before going home! There are exceptions though, me cannot even think of sleepin with a woman who does not feel like sleepin wit me even though she is pretending! Not all guys can even rape..Rape is a very hard work and the suffer to struggle wit a woman is just so unbearable to some guys, not all men can even think of to rape...If you are advicing women not to go to guy's home, even when they need sex? abi u wan her to masturbate?
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by itstpia8: 11:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
classicB:
Where do I even start from Is it from numerous cases of rape that get turned against the woman?? embarassed

I remembered back then as a novice in 100L visiting male friends didn't occur to me as a big deal. I can vividly recall 3 cases of 'escaped' rape.

The first guy was touching me awkwardly and I did resist him, though he later told me he could have had his wayshocked.

The.second case looks like it too but the third guy already held me tight against his bed lipsrsealed thank God he heeded to my pleading and allowed me go.

What if one of these 3 guys turned out to rape me? I'd have been a victim of rape, and worse of it would be that nobody will believe it to be true, especially the guys, they'd probably say things like "she seduced him" "she initiated the sex" "she brought condom along" "no evidence since nobody was there shocked"

I put it to you guys that an average Nigerian girl have been a victim of rape/escaped being raped simply because she went out innocently to pay a visit to her supposed 'trusted' guy friend.

This doesn't make sense no more, if we can't trust our Nigerian brothers then who can we trust?

This same guys come here to complain about girls coming to visit them with loads of friends, why won't we come with loads of friends when we know there's a condom waiting to be used on.us sad

I have personally stopped visiting guys since 3/4 years back, it's either you agree to meet me in my parents house when everyone is home or you meet me in an eatery undecided

I read it here sometimes back when some guys were making gest of a girl that claimed her male friend tried to have his way during a.visit embarassed I dint believe my eyes when I was seeing comments like "did you expect prayer session with him?" "you think he wants to preach abi?" "you think you went there to play games?" shocked so these guys now see it as norm to rape an innocent female visitors?? One way or the other they just look for excuse for raping a girl only to turn it against her.

I don't know what it feels like to be raped but I do know what it feels like to be 'near rape' it's nothing good, it drains you emotionally and psychologicaly. Most of these raped victim get scared of telling close relations because they are using all their energy to get back what is lost, i told nobody about what I experienced either.

Idk what else to say, but i know prevention is better than cure. I pray God deliver us from these animals disguised in human clothing smiley

I am a victim in all cases mehn from now on no house visit to a guys home even tho he is dyin i wont b there sorry i am harsh guys are evil!!!!!!!!!! I av a bf bt still most guys are evillllll embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by mikesammy(m): 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
classicB:

I feel ur pains dear and i kinda tink you not to far from the truth but i also tink you should also advice your fellow ladies to stop dressing like the 25th century commercial sex workers. There erotic and irresponsible dressing mode is a perfect defination of come and have what you see
Re: My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
classicB:

Body no be Stone nah you just have to bear wit us besides some girls intentionally visit guys house just bcuz of watching movies and play games..Can still vividly remember wen one babes came 2 watched movies for mai house,omo see how she com they seduced me,sitting closer to mai lap as a sharp guy the rest na story on that day oh..

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Is It Ok For Ladies To Carry Condoms In Their Bags? / Virgin's Forum / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.