Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" (48699 Views)

Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by chumakk: 12:17am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:
.who are those guys saying I used "all men" in my thread?? I didn't. You guys should please stop the mentality that "I spent my money on her so she must have sex wimme" we didn't force you to spend your money same way you shouldn't force sex on us. Your giving should be because the girl deserves it and not because u have a hidden agenda.called sex at the back of your mind. If Youcant spend.on a girl without expecting sex pls stop spending at all. We ain't no sex worker.
do you know how men think? If you do...you will not be typing this
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by yanabasee(m): 12:17am On Aug 10, 2015
Girls with fish-brain.... They've never been serious with their own lives.... They will say no sex..and yet still...they'll be admitted in the hospital over unwanted pregnancy or on abortion clinics....
Girls are so confuse that....they will say they don't need a man for money...but for love... One will jst wonder the difference between money and love!
Girls will claim they're smarter...but end up being used and dump!
Girls are like Nigerian police, When they see a man that wants to love them..they will reject it... But will arrest a man that wants to use dem. And what baffles me is that... Sometimes you don't just have to say much... Just few words will turn dem crazy! They so confuse that they get emotional when they're not supposed to...
Sometimes one will sit back and wonder if these girls of this techy generation are naturally born idiots!
My friend says... He used to respect women based on the size of their bombom... But he realised that the bigger their bombom the more they're lose.
Before u guys come here to banter me with ur unwelcome insults.... I don't really care about you girls coz I have never cared! grin
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Rendition(m): 12:18am On Aug 10, 2015
One word....never price a banana ur not willing to buy....zooms off
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MrBasketball: 12:18am On Aug 10, 2015
Begonia:

**rolls eyes**
Save your energy, dear.
If you're living in Nigeria, your daughters will be needing much of it.
You people should stop exaggerating silly things.

Exaggerate something good and put effort to it and make things better, stop exaggerating rape when a guy invites a lady to his house.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by fexyrich(m): 12:18am On Aug 10, 2015
From my opinion girls love and enjoy sex much more than guys..From d look on their faces and their expressions during the act would tell u they enjoy it much more..And amazingly they even have more sex than guys..but yet you still se them pretending like they dont love sex and paintaing guys as bad when they are even more carnal..Many guys who are sexually active i mean non virgin guys can even control thenselves even more when there is no girl available..Than a sexually active girl who can have sex with as many partners as she wants simply because she has different advances frm guys..please u ladies shld stop d pretence and hypocrisy..
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 10, 2015
noblegrex:
my dear!! Just tell me exactly what ladies can pay back with if not sex.I'm nt talking of rape now.that's d only thing they've got to say thank u to men what else cos 90% of them can't give,even when its flowing like river if they've got d money.
No be by force to give
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by sleek82(m): 12:20am On Aug 10, 2015
Our definition of rape in this part of the world (Africa) could be slightly diff from other parts of the world. Rape in this part would mean having sex with the other person unwillingly or without the person's conscious consent but in places like canada, US, rape is encompasses the aforementioned definition and also, if a lady comes to your house and you tried touching her at her weak points and it leads to sex, she could claim you raped her because she wouldnt av allowed you if not that you touched those parts and ofcourse her judgement was impaired by the seductiveness of your touches
Quote me anywhere, 90% of cases ladies call rape in naija are romantic stories gone bad....for instance
You visit a guy whom you really like, thinking the guy would ask you out or propose a healthy relationship that day, on the other hand, the guy too noticed the girl is really in love and would do anything, "afterall he has spent enough on her with nothing going on betw them" and he thinks its time to reap the fruits of his labour....you get to the house, noticed he was the only one at home....ur brains ddnt tell you to leave because u r still thinking everytin would be romantic, highest you guys would just kiss and touch eachother, nothing more. Just as you expected, the guy started touching you and you responded a little but ddnt want to look too cheap and decided to act up forgetting that the "one-eyed nigga btw the legs of ma guy has a mind of its own".... You tried to resist the guy at d middle of a plan going very smooth and d guy thinks "mehn im almost there nah", he would get pushy and things might get out of hand.
Im not saying rape is a good thing but all im saying is a very large percentage of rape cases are not pre-planned. The chances of you being raped is not only by going to a guy's house, even clubbing makes you as vulnerable as going to a bad guy's house alone....bad companies, provocative dresses, even your choice of words can put you in trouble (dont be surprised at this.....some girls talk dirty and you would think they are the baddest girl in town, not knowing they cant even swallow a pin. Such girls easily fall victims of rape)

3 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
Whenever there's rape or domestic violence threat you see them aggrieved bitter women coming out in their droves to chastises men as if men don't get the stick as well. Women don't beat men, no never. Women don't rape men, no way not possible. So much for gender prejudice.
What's with you these days? Stop being a hypocrite, We won't stand in your way if you cried out against injustice to men.

3 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MarieSucre(f): 12:20am On Aug 10, 2015
noblegrex:
Come to think of it she's even in a realtionship n not single,rubish what nonsense is she talking bout.u r enjoying your guy n u don't want others to enjoy theirs.moreover what biz do u have to visit a guy when u have 1 with u or what date was she talking about.that d guy should meet her at d eatry or her house_ u c yoursef .na wetin dey kill dem b that.covateousness. U won't free food n money u no won't make dem bleep u.that write up should b for single ladies not even all of them sef.

What are your statistics to show that majority of the people who are raped were there for free food?

I have close male friends and acquantainces who i have taken to eateries and the cinema. And i am female. Are you saying that i would be justified in taking advantage of them forcefully because that is somehow the expected outcome?

Is that the kind of society you want to live in?
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Oceemo(m): 12:20am On Aug 10, 2015
MarieSucre:

Listen, i do not discount the fact that women being sexual beings may be the aggressors instead of the receivers in some of this violent sexual encounters. and that is just as wrong. I do not and will never support that but does this your one encounter excuse or justify the high rate of rape and sexual molestation especially that of females
how I wish u girls should b d ones 2 caution n talk 2 urself instead of preaching hate message n pointing accusing fingers 2 ALL d guys when it is always u girls that need that discipline cus some times I don't understand u girls most of u usaully act so naïve thereby been vulnerable 2 such sexual molestation n d so called rape all because of sweet mouth.

And pls y do girls love sweet things?
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 10, 2015
leevi93:

Well, "the all successful women out there" is then not now...
gosh act like a woman and think like a man for once
Everything is out there. from my experience 98% of girls giv emself out like hoe s and the ended up becoming successful (behind any successful woman is a man) its real...he might not be spouse but he is there as long as he gets wat he wants vise-versa such as she thrive for a goal.
woman lemme tell u something we men ah not fools
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Rendition(m): 12:21am On Aug 10, 2015
yanabasee:
Girls with fish-brain.... They've never been serious with their own lives.... They will say no sex..and yet still...they'll be admitted in the hospital over unwanted pregnancy or on abortion clinics....
Girls are so confuse that....they will say they don't need a man for money...but for love... One will jst wonder the difference between money and love!
Girls are like Nigerian police, When they see a man that wants to love them..they will reject it... But will arrest a man that wants to use dem. And what baffles me is that... Sometimes you don't just have to say much... Just few words will turn dem crazy! They so confuse that they get emotional when they're not supposed to...
Sometimes one will sit back and wonder if these girls of this techy generation are naturally born idiots!
My friend says... He used to respect women based on the size of their bombom... But he realised that the bigger their bombom the more they're lose.
Before u guys come here to banter me with ur unwelcome insults.... I don't really care about you girls coz I have never cared! grin
hahahhhahahah buh really women with big bumbum dey mk brain oooo just kidding lol
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 12:21am On Aug 10, 2015
leevi93:

Well, "the all successful women out there" is then not now...
gosh act like a woman and think like a man for once
Everything is out there. from my experience 98% of girls giv emself out like hoe s and the ended up becoming successful (behind any successful woman is a man) its real...he might not be spouse but he is there as long as he gets wat he wants vise-versa such as she thrive for a goal.
woman lemme tell u something we men ah not fools
I m no such woman
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by naijaboiy: 12:21am On Aug 10, 2015
sleekch1c:

If you believe everything the op wrote and that it is genuine, then that's very sad.

Op, you tried to make a point and ended up making none. ClassicB, your thread was very good. God bless you for it. Truth of the matter is that guys with the mindset of this op are children of wickedness whose sole purpose is to inflict pain on others. They feel no remorse because their God is their lustful appetite and they have zero principles and control.
Dear ladies, NEVER visit a guy you don't plan to be intimate with at home. The demons controlling some of these guys are strong. You have seen their line of thoughts via the comments here. Most of them don't understand the difference between rape and consensual sex and it isn't their fault. Blame it on failed parental obligation. Do not be a victim, a word is enough for the wise.

To the rapists and aspiring rapists on this thread.
You blame your lack of self control on the way the lady dressed. So if u work in a bank and see exposed cash everyday you are justified if you steal it? So u would rape your mother or sisters if you saw their nudity? Would u steal suya from mallam shaibu because the tray was open and exposed? If you think of forcing yourself on a girl, the problem is you! Not what she did or what she wore. #nomeansno
[b]Another very silly generalisation.

So because you share the sentiments of the other girl then it means this other guy's opinion is dead on arrival?

And how dare you label other guys who are speaking their opinion rapists?
Did they rape you? undecided

You have no right whatsoever to call anyone a rapist here because they are speaking their mind.

As far as i'm concerned nobody is in support of rape but it doesn't mean we won't call a spade a spade.

Whether you like it or not there are some things a girl will do that can make a guy who can't control himself rape her.

When you go to a guy's house and you have let him go deep in romancing it is very difficult for him to stop. You are not a man so you can never understand what it feels like.

There are some girls that will be telling a guy "No" while he's pulling her panties and she wouldn't resist.

Any girl who is not ready to have sex at all should put up a strong resistance visible for a guy to notice.

Don't be saying "No" and you are watching him put you in the mood without trying to stop him then later on you'll say he raped you.

If that's the case then every man all over the world have committed the act of rape.

Always learn to reason without your emotions young lady.
[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by leevi93(m): 12:22am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

No be by force to give
Hello its not y force that is why u act in a hoewish way to distract, convince by offering urself
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Timbuktu14(m): 12:22am On Aug 10, 2015
Clemzy16:
All I know is that if committing abortion is murder, then using condom is kidnapping.

Sorry! Wrong thread..
I don die! cheesy cheesy
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Rendition(m): 12:23am On Aug 10, 2015
fexyrich:
From my opinion girls love and enjoy sex much more than guys..From d look on their faces and their expressions during the act would tell u they enjoy it much more..And amazingly they even have more sex than guys..but yet you still se them pretending like they dont love sex and paintaing guys as bad when they are even more carnal..Many guys who are sexually active i mean non virgin guys can even control thenselves even more when there is no girl available..Than a sexually active girl who can have sex with as many partners as she wants simply because she has different advances frm guys..please u ladies shld stop d pretence and hypocrisy..
straight bullet dis one no stray atall

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Timbuktu14(m): 12:24am On Aug 10, 2015
dinachi:

And how exactly do you know the size of his dick? Did you rape him?
ds bros wicked walahi! Kikikiki
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Timbuktu14(m): 12:25am On Aug 10, 2015
Margauxluv:
seriously she jxt tried to make a point buh got lost at conclusion.. buh it quite true in some cases .as for dis thread op u also tried by defending ur fellow niggas infact u r genuine. d original fact remains dis! we fink.
dah
99% Nigerian gals are jxt der for financial purpose
89%Nigerian dudes are jxt der for sex

correction of d defect remains general.
once again. Nice post.
you are not well angry
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 10, 2015
yanabasee:

Ode!

Fish-brain!

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by ronald4lif(m): 12:26am On Aug 10, 2015
oreos:

What's with you these days? Stop being a hypocrite, We won't dumb you down if you cried out against injustice to men.

Depends on who's defining the term hypocrite though. It's getting sickening the way almost (as I wouldn't want to use all) every lady feels certain crimes and injustices are exclusive to them with some classifying all guys as rapist or potential rapist.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by naijaboiy: 12:26am On Aug 10, 2015
Begonia:

ClassicB, your thread was right on point. You don't have to pay attention to these guys. Everyone knows 99.5% of the males on this forum are just daft, low self-esteemed chauvinists.

Quote me any day, the mind of the average Nigerian male is fucke.d up.
It's sickening. I tell you.
It's still the same nigerian male that you see on the streets who are on this forum. It's the same males you are generalising on now that you will still get married to or is already married to.

You'll just spit out pointless assertions without real facts.

99.5% kor! undecided

Bullshit!

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 10, 2015
Before a lady goes to visit a guy there has to be at least a level of trust before she goes visiting and ladies should pls be cautious enough to decipher tell tale signs like some one said "I miss you, the weather is cold and wish u were here to cuddle with me" or "I can't wait to see you sexy". Little words like these should raise flags in a ladies head not 2 go visiting alone. And also ladies pls no touching and feelings of affections pls. if u don't like a guy please do not lead him on. Finally not all men are rapists pls we still have gentlemen amongst us.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Timbuktu14(m): 12:27am On Aug 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
Tell a sexually active lady who can't go a week without sex make she no visit whether she no go whoze you slap. Who dey even beg girl to visit sef, no be dem conji hold pass.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by fexyrich(m): 12:28am On Aug 10, 2015
I once dated a girl who because i was away for few months couldnt control her feelings but taught it wise to look for other guys to service her just because i was away..She taught i wouldnt find out but i later found out frm her frnd who liked me as a person and didnt want me to make d mistake of settling with her friend who was a cheat.I had to dump her when i got to find out..Now what would u call dat..Yet same type of girl would come out here and call guys sex addicts and rapists while they are the worst..
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MarieSucre(f): 12:28am On Aug 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

Don't mind all these ladies gloating on these thread because some supposedly sex starved guys are greasing their ego thereby inducing some non-existing self importance in them. Who told them that they are the only sufferers of rape.

And why should a guy care when one lady out of the billions in the world refuses to visit? You'd be surprised to know that the ones who claims they don't visit actually visit more. Conji never hit dem.

That is not the point of her post and you clouding the context of her post is not doing anything for past, present or future victims. Maybe her post might have come across as generalizing all men or tarring them with one brush. But that does not mean there are no real victims; male and female.

Concentrate more on sensitizing the people arouns you that rape is wrong no matter what gender and ensuring that Nigeria should never become the rape capital of Africa as India is to the world. This is the productive and progressive thing to do.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by ronald4lif(m): 12:28am On Aug 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

It's still the same nigerian male that you see on the streets who are on this forum. It's the same males you are generalising on now that you will still get married to or is already married to.

You'll just spit out pointless assertions without real facts.

99.5% kor! undecided

Bullshit!

No mind am. She for make am 99.9% na. Na so dey go just dey pull out nonsense statistics from no where.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Timbuktu14(m): 12:29am On Aug 10, 2015
Margauxluv:
all guys aiint beast..

BTW I dnt visit much buh if I do n he try such... hmmmm..
na only God nd his cabinets go safe him.
Boy-girl, we don see u angry
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by chumakk: 12:29am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

This is what I was trying to say in my own thread. Just see your life outside undecided u made it clear now that why should we ladies visit guys we are not prepared to have sex with. Does that mean a girl cannot go on her own to visit her male frnd?? What's wrong in visiting the opposite gender? Especially frnds with no strings attached.
it is either you are ignorant or naive or childish. There's nothing like "friendship" btw opposite sex specially when both parties or one party are exchanging gift unless both are old people
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by neocortex: 12:29am On Aug 10, 2015
Katastrofy:

These statement is a two way thing.. It could be true that the girl actually started the move.. Let's face it, I can tell you the major reasons why men cheat these days is not that they can't stay faithful but the ways in which our girls dress..

Men are move most time by what they see which directly induces impulse to their brains.. Check out your areas how these girls dresses..provocative way without minding, for instance if you in lagos,ph you wll know what I'm saying.. A strong godly man can get loose on seeing such things. When these ladies dress in a provocative way and come visiting, that one mistake they do, and then lay on the mans bed probably exposing other parts, and so on, so many things comes into the mans mind and at the end of the day if they are being refused they could force it on.. So we should also tackle the ladies on the stuffs thay put on and move they make when with the man alone.

Generalization is a big flaw in itself and the former OP goofed by slipping it into her conversation.

However, your statement above is baseless, men don't cheat because girls dress provocatively,
cheaters will always cheat even with a woman in Burqa.
Your attempt to word your opinion as fact is manipulative to say the least.

Also , it is the "dressing" excuse 10/10 rapists give as justification for their action when
we all know that they are simply a bunch of domineering psychopaths.

Must we give poison to someone simply because they supposedly asked for it ?

The reason why we are different from other animals is because we have developed past
the instinct-only stage , we can rationalize and determine what we want.

There are still some extant nudist societies and men and women live in
harmony in their society even though the women are completely naked.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Flashh: 12:29am On Aug 10, 2015
The girl that first opened the thread about guys rapping girls was only pained.

Maybe she had sex with her customers they didn't pay her so she tagged it as "rape". grin cheesy

ClassicB tongue

3 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by sleekch1c(f): 12:31am On Aug 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

[b]Another very silly generalisation.

So because you share the sentiments of the other girl then it means this other guy's opinion is dead on arrival?

And how dare you label other guys who are speaking their opinion rapists?
Did they rape you? undecided

You have no right whatsoever to call anyone a rapist here because they are speaking their mind.

As far as i'm concerned nobody is in support of rape but it doesn't mean we won't call a spade a spade.

Whether you like it or not there are some things a girl will do that can make a guy who can't control himself rape her.

When you go to a guy's house and you have let him go deep in romancing it is very difficult for him to stop. You are not a man so you can never understand what it feels like.

There are some girls that will be telling a guy "No" while he's pulling her panties and she wouldn't resist.

Any girl who is not ready to have sex at all should put up a strong resistance visible for a guy to notice.

Don't be saying "No" and you are watching him put you in the mood without trying to stop him then later on you'll say he raped you.

If that's the case then every man all over the world have committed the act of rape.

Always learn to reason without your emotions young lady.
[/b]

Try not to mention me while justifying rape.
And since it is all about the girl trying not to provoke the monster rapist, please say amen to these:
May anything you own which another finds attractive be forcefully taken from you. You have to engage your brains more if you have to justify anything as heinous as rape.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Photos Of Identical Twin Brothers / Olorogbe Faith: Nigerian Teacher Marries Lesbian Lover In South Africa (photos) / What Will Actually Happen To Some Peeps After Val. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.