Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" (48695 Views)

Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MarieSucre(f): 2:35am On Aug 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

I can't seem to wrap my head about what the issue at hand is which according to you I'm evading from and why the comment you quoted is of particular interest to you. Do I take it that you're a feminist?

The listed points/comments of yours are nonsensical and as useless as anyone who concocts them. Countless times I tackle members of my gender who seems to back rape citing flippant reasons and that I take delight in doing. Not that I haven't becoming across ladies who makes comments that suggest all guys are animals and potential rapist before but I felt like addressing it today.

I'm entitled to address issues when I feel like or otherwise and I don't understand why you want me to behave or address an issue to your own dictates and recommendation.

pls clarify
*are they nonsensical because I compiled them or they nonsensical because of those who hold thosw views and what they try to justify?

The rest is on point, all the girls who tried to tar all the men with one brush are out. Its just me. And i don't subscribe to that nonsense. So... what next.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by naijaboiy: 2:36am On Aug 10, 2015
MarieSucre:

Consent can be withdrawn. Just like wills. You dont want anybody f**king with you. you tell them "im out". Do study law at uniabuja?
It was never stated that if consent is withdrawn then it's rape.

Look,,rape is a very technical case and it has not been easy for the courts to decide it when it comes to cases like that of Mr.lecturer.

This is sex we are talking about here. How easy is it for a guy to stop half way when he is already banging into the honey pot and his sperm is almost coming out.

There are a lot of technicalities to it.

If "No" is said at the very beginning then it's easy to determine if it's rape.

A will is not a consent so please don't use it as an example.

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Cooleasy(m): 2:36am On Aug 10, 2015
emperorchedda:
I couldn't help but laugh at that girl's show of ignorance. I wasn't willing to drag her into a war of words so I ignored the entire balderdash she typed

If all men are rapist we can be safe to conclude all girls are hoes.

I'm sure she just came on here with the sole aim of brain washing little girls that can't think for themselves, because I know damn well that she CLASSICB visits guys a lot and some don't rape her

Well, we all will stop dating Nigerian girls until it's clearly written on their faces that they aren't hoesss
Thank you very much jare. That generalisation is what spoilt her argument which started well.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by naijaboiy: 2:40am On Aug 10, 2015
Deejavuu you just dey enjoy the show abi? grin
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by ronald4lif(m): 2:42am On Aug 10, 2015
MarieSucre:

pls clarify
*are they nonsensical because I compiled them or they nonsensical because of those who hold thosw views and what they try to justify?

The rest is on point, all the girls who tried to tar all the men with one brush are out. Its just me. And i don't subscribe to that nonsense. So... what next.

What kind of idiotic question is that. Why should I label them nonsense because you highlighted them?

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Cutehector(m): 2:53am On Aug 10, 2015
Joy1706:

Probably cos u NL boys don't reason and behave like normal human beings
u dat sends her hubby's nude to his father, mother, sister etc...... U must really be an evil person... No offence... Cux I see u dnt behave like normal human being too
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MarieSucre(f): 2:56am On Aug 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

Look,,rape is a very technical case and it has not been easy for the courts to decide it when it comes to cases like that of Mr.lecturer.

This is sex we are talking about here. How easy is it for a guy to stop half way when he is already banging into the honey pot and his sperm is almost coming out.

FROM YOUR PREVIOUS COMMENT
There are some girls that will be telling a guy "No" while he's pulling her panties and she wouldn't resist.
FROM YOUR PREVIOUS COMMENT AS QUOTED
b)Don't be saying "No" and you are watching him put you in the mood without trying to stop him then later on you'll say he raped you.
FROM THIS RECENT COMMENT
FROM YOU PREVIOUS COMMENT
c)Any girl who is not ready to have sex at all should put up a strong resistance visible for a guy to notice.
--Putting up a "strong resistance".
FROM THE QUOTED CONSTITUTION
*if the consent is
obtained by force or by means of threats or
intimidation of any kind,

From the above i think its pretty clear you support rape.

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MarieSucre(f): 2:58am On Aug 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

What kind of idiotic question is that. Why should I label them nonsense because you highlighted them?
I apologise if it sounded idiotic. i was wrong to make you think so. Good night.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by naijaboiy: 3:07am On Aug 10, 2015
MarieSucre:

FROM YOUR PREVIOUS COMMENT
There are some girls that will be telling a guy "No" while he's pulling her panties and she wouldn't resist.
FROM YOUR PREVIOUS COMMENT AS QUOTED
b)Don't be saying "No" and you are watching him put you in the mood without trying to stop him then later on you'll say he raped you.
FROM THIS RECENT COMMENT
FROM YOU PREVIOUS COMMENT
c)Any girl who is not ready to have sex at all should put up a strong resistance visible for a guy to notice.
--Putting up a "strong resistance".
FROM THE QUOTED CONSTITUTION
*if the consent is
obtained by force or by means of threats or
intimidation of any kind,

From the above i think its pretty clear you support rape.

*Deep Sigh*

Have it your way then. It's very obvious right from the start you were just looking for a way to nail that "I support rape" card on me.

Well your myopic and biased stand doesn't change my view anyway.

I'm done trying to have a reasonable discussion with you.

You can keep deceiving yourself with your baseless assertions that I support rape or you can intelligently settle down to understand my point.

That would be all between us.

Bye!

4 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by djlaqua91(m): 3:11am On Aug 10, 2015
Oya quit the fighting or else I will send Pa James to r*p* una. smiley male or female.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MarieSucre(f): 3:26am On Aug 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

*Deep Sigh*

Have it your way then. It's very obvious right from the start you were just looking for a way to nail that "I support rape" card on me.

You can keep deceiving yourself with your baseless assertions that I support rape or you can intelligently settle down to understand my point.

Bye!

Pls don't try to be evasive. You said 'show me where i supported rape'. I showed you quotes of yours(that can never be changed). And then like the mature adult and barrister-to-be, you resort to insults and slurs. "myopic" "biased".

Well i am impervious to all the above slurs. I just need you to clarify this.
*How exactly are they "allegations" or "baselesss" since i provided evidence from your own posts?

*and what point do you wish me to "settle down to understand" among the afore quoted posts?

I do pray you do not let konji put you into bind.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by vizkiz: 3:29am On Aug 10, 2015
londongal03:
ugly rapist with small D!ck

how do you know that he has a small dick? Na so raping dey start angry
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by opedaydydx9(m): 3:39am On Aug 10, 2015
It's obvious she was raped by a family member :s
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by CHoccolaTE: 4:00am On Aug 10, 2015
Lmao @topic.
When nairalans men generalize in their woman hate that "all women are hoes" and "all women are fish brain" or "all women are gold diggers" they don't see generalization as a bad thing, when they do it its very sweet not so? grin
Its should also be sweet when women do it na, let's also start generalizing about men so that the scales are balanced.

@classicB, your rapist thread was on point,
ALL MEN ARE RAPISTS
Please create more threads like that and tag me, I will come in and support you wink

Foolish boys everywhere. Propagating woman hate is ok but god forbid that their vile frustration ridden threads creates an eventual backlash of women that start hating men as a result.

3 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by CHoccolaTE: 4:03am On Aug 10, 2015
Begonia:

ClassicB, your thread was right on point. You don't have to pay attention to these guys. Everyone knows 99.5% of the males on this forum are just daft, low self-esteemed chauvinists.

Quote me any day, the mind of the average Nigerian male is fucke.d up.
It's sickening. I tell you.

I agree.
Threads like what classicb created is what they deserve.

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by gidjah(m): 4:04am On Aug 10, 2015
You are right bro, this rape matter is a complex one in d court o, you really need to goto d cout seeing two legal luminaries dragging over d matter, u go fear fear!.our ladies should stop dressing like advanced mammy water sent to destroy men.this modern fashion of nudity no good at all, i really do not envy it.WE ALL SAY NO TO RAPE OF ANY KIND PLS.but a guy is already on high on top of you..with stong romance and u suddenly say 'NO'!hahahahaha... Na die be dat o, how do u really xpect him to stop and be in control??haba my ladies,make una thread softly o.PLS ONCE AGAIN, NO RAPE PLS, SAY NO TO RAPE.MY FIANCEE WAS onced rape by some infidels, and i have never been happy wit dat, and now dat i am a gallant personeel, i am investigating d matter,.. All the evil magas wey do am must pay.she doesnt dress provo then o,we all grew up north deep up, so no time for bad dress sense,but she is pretty.
naijaboiy:

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by sydneyboss(m): 4:08am On Aug 10, 2015
I swear, una get time, girls especially Nigerian girls won't ever see the reasons y they need to change their thinking, like the classy b girl denying she didn't call 'all men' in her thread is a sign that she wasn't thinking before typing that poo, I'm a victim of rape by my mum's colleague and I bet u they're many guys who are still victims of rape, so pointing out on just guys raping girls is myopic, her thread should have been generalized and not victimizing the other and making the other look like a criminal, ur thread(classy B) is racial and it brings down the fact that u hate guys with passion.
sleekch1 I admire ur comment buh u mustn't insult to make ur points clear, dudes here are pained with what classy b said on her thread, and not that all supports rape! we should come together and fight against it than blaming whose gender is at fault...
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by gidjah(m): 4:20am On Aug 10, 2015
Bro u get time o,!wetin dey worry u sef?,must u always defend ur self against fished-brains individuals?pls ignore,big time,wether u support it or not doesnt count o, it will never stop d action on earth.
naijaboiy:

*Deep Sigh*

Bye!

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by gidjah(m): 4:24am On Aug 10, 2015
The truth is that its a womans world, when it comes to rape issues,...this is because she alone can say when it becomes a rape, no one else can.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Eden007(m): 4:24am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

U met a random girl and you wanna form big boy by spending your money, did she FORCE you to spend the money against your wish?? Rape is when you FORCE the victim. Nobody forced u to spend your money, u did so willingly so dnt complain
why don't you complain of Him forcing his money on you, yet you complain of him forcing his di*ck on you. Babe, you really have to stop going out with any guy you are not attracted to! Stop receiving favours from him. Don't even give him your contact! Stop this rape shit! Besides, why havnt you complained of the lesbian 'rape' you encountered. I know most girls have that experience.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Roseey0(f): 4:25am On Aug 10, 2015
My mum will say a man's nerves has little control. Many out there can't control their nerves.
To be safe, pls don't visit them in secluded places.

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Eden007(m): 4:30am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

This is what I was trying to say in my own thread. Just see your life outside undecided u made it clear now that why should we ladies visit guys we are not prepared to have sex with. Does that mean a girl cannot go on her own to visit her male frnd?? What's wrong in visiting the opposite gender? Especially frnds with no strings attached.
'frnds with no strings attached' this is the part that drives me crazy! What happend to the financial string attached? You term it a no-string uh? Babe, stop friendzoning guys for favours!!!! Besides, it seems you enjoyed your lesbian rape? Have you heard that one is more rampant now??
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Amjustme: 4:32am On Aug 10, 2015
Girls agree dat nt all guys r rapists but berra b safe than sorry cos a guy is a potential animal, u neva cn truly say wot turned him on
lets go bck to d old school's way of nt visiting a guy alone, unless of course u enjoy taking risks.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Eden007(m): 4:35am On Aug 10, 2015
Roseey0:
My mum will say a man's nerves has little control. Many out there can't control their nerves.
To be safe, pls don't visit them in secluded places.
don't even give a guy you are not attracted to your contact! Don't keep a guy who's not your boyfriend for favours! When his 'financial nerve's' out of control, nne turn him down completely. Besides, why are you not complaining of your lesbian rape? Oh you enjoyed that one? That's how a 22yr old girl raped an 8yr old girl. Till today, her sexual orientation hasn't changed. We seem not to hear that in the news, but it is more rampant!
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nihilist: 4:43am On Aug 10, 2015
These are the kind of arguments you get in a society where sex has become transaction based , and relationships are more like business contracts....

ClassicB and her cohorts just need to hit the mean streets and look around to get a clearer picture of what's going on...

Generally speaking, The average Nigerian guy seen with a chic has a sense of entitlement rightly or wrongly derived from his financial commitment to the girl.

Generally speaking, The average Nigerian girl rightly or wrongly, expects her man to fulfil some often expensive financial obligations, buying her nice clothes, shoes, phones, hair, gadgets etc

The implied cash for reward aspect of relationship is actually what's being debated here surreptitiously, hence terms like "reap the fruit of my labour" "He spent on me and so?" are being bandied about.

The reality is, in some cases both parties are just as bad as each other and equally responsible for the 'rape'. Doesn't make it morally right, but it is what it is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by IJKLMNOP: 4:46am On Aug 10, 2015
Check my signature for this important info.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by sydneyboss(m): 4:47am On Aug 10, 2015
Eden007:
don't even give a guy you are not attracted to your contact! Don't keep a guy who's not your boyfriend for favours! When his 'financial nerve's' out of control, nne turn him down completely. Besides, why are you not complaining of your lesbian rape? Oh you enjoyed that one? That's how a 22yr old girl raped an 8yr old girl. Till today, her sexual orientation hasn't changed. We seem not to hear that in the news, but it is more rampant!

I tells u!
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by BizBayo: 4:49am On Aug 10, 2015
dadrenaline:
Calling all men animals is very stupid and immature...

like seriously, very mean. How could she in her dirty mind call all men animal. Anyway, her father is a man too.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nihilist: 4:56am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

U met a random girl and you wanna form big boy by spending your money, did she FORCE you to spend the money against your wish?? Rape is when you FORCE the victim. Nobody forced u to spend your money, u did so willingly so dnt complain

As I discussed in a previous post.

Behold the thought process of a money grabbing ho.

Any decent human being would reject the gift from an unrequited lover.

ClassicB clearly doesn't see anything wrong in taking a sucker's gifts and leading him on without being romantically interested

The guy who is spending however has a different view of her receptiveness to him and to sex, and one day will want to "reap the fruit of his labour".

No surprise she said she's almost been raped thrice

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by IJKLMNOP: 5:07am On Aug 10, 2015
Check my signature for this important info.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by BizBayo: 5:27am On Aug 10, 2015
Nwaraparapa:
Plese how do I reply or make comments that will be seen of front line

you can consult 2 oracle apps; LadyF and INTROVERT
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by BizBayo: 5:39am On Aug 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

Fair enough. Just pointing out that it cut across sexes unlike what society and the press may want us believe.

like in war or related chaos, help and support will come for women and children. I just don't get it, why men are been sidelined in that kind of situation. And so many things like that, women and children. Like the men can go and die or go to hell.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Photos Of Identical Twin Brothers / Olorogbe Faith: Nigerian Teacher Marries Lesbian Lover In South Africa (photos) / What Will Actually Happen To Some Peeps After Val. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.