Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" (48691 Views)

Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by chigoizie7(m): 12:58am On Aug 10, 2015
MarieSucre:

Google is your friend. Egypt a country with about 97% muslim population has the highest case of sexual harassment. A country were majority of the women wear the veil.

Sweden has the highest case in "reported" rape. This doesn't mean that rape cases are at a high but that Swedish women are more comfortable and confident to report to the law enforcements. The stigma is significantlt lower than the middle east. The statistics are at your fingertips.

Ok, I just used the arab because, I know a bit about qatar and their laws + saudi
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Dragonking: 12:59am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

Am an introvert kind of person, i only spare my time for good friends tongue I dnt visit guys at all anymore, the only guy I visit and comfortable with is my boyfriend. And hey!! I dnt have any grunge against the male folks
Tnk u
You advise other ladies not to visit guys again but yet you still visit your boyfriend....You are very selfish... Also, why didn't you report the 3 guys that tried raping you to the police then instead of displaying ur ignorance all over Nairaland?
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by sim37(m): 1:00am On Aug 10, 2015
while planing to visist it's safe to assume every guy is a potential RaPisT
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by leevi93(m): 1:00am On Aug 10, 2015
MarieSucre:

*slow clap* 98%! hmmmmnnn. I am guessing the remaining 2% are your female relatives. i have never read so much bullshit in one comment since i registered on nairaland.

I mentioned (experience) there not to tell u I wasn't just making it up...my female freinds yes ah among the 98. don't hv a female relative if not my mum. my presence girlfriend I hv to talk her into such life she was leading.
she was among the 98% the 2% ah those I don't know.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by experimentist: 1:01am On Aug 10, 2015
Qw
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Begonia(m): 1:01am On Aug 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

It's still the same nigerian male that you see on the streets who are on this forum. It's the same males you are generalising on now that you will still get married to or is already married to.

You'll just spit out pointless assertions without real facts.

99.5% kor! undecided

Bullshit!

You got it all wrong in your first paragraph
but carry on grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MarieSucre(f): 1:02am On Aug 10, 2015
Oceemo:
how I wish u girls should b d ones 2 caution n talk 2 urself instead of preaching hate message n pointing accusing fingers 2 ALL d guys when it is always u girls that need that discipline cus some times I don't understand u girls most of u usaully act so naïve thereby been vulnerable 2 such sexual molestation n d so called rape all because of sweet mouth.

And pls y do girls love sweet things?

i give up.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Mistermamus(m): 1:03am On Aug 10, 2015
oreos:

Shey na fish oil dey your momma's brain too?
Bleep u dumbass. mama na gal? u sef get fish oil for brain
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

No be by force to give
well, going by wat u said, i think ur cautousness should not end in restricting to visit a man's house since the majority of men r sick as u claim but that alertness should equally restrict u 4rm enjoying his benevolence and that includes his money.

Its flawed to think that you didnt 4orce any man 2 spend on u there4....i agree 2 sum extent, but even the devil 4 who he is, we al knw if he offers u a hat he is bound 2 take ur head! Instead we avoid him n his freebies to the later.
I believe same 2 b done in this case, avoid n turn down 9ja guys cash bc d 4orce u dnt wnt them 2 use on u, is wat they've used 2 mk cash it wil reapplied wen protocol dnt follow suit. Its just like a wife saying my money is my money but my husband's is ours! Arrant nonsense!! The world is quite sick, i av a fren who says it to his new catch, if u kno go gree do am tell me now b4 i spend o!
Wat if we were to say al guys shud behave in this pattern, what wud it be lyk being a female? Just reject it period!

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 10, 2015
Mistermamus:
Bleep u dumbass. mama na gal? u sef get fish oil for brain
Ode! Who is a girl?
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by naijaboiy: 1:04am On Aug 10, 2015
Begonia:

You got it all wrong in your first paragraph
but carry on grin
Just shut the fuçk up lady if all you will do is to foam in the mouth and generalise.

If you won't get married to a nigerian man,,good for you. It's not affecting anything in our lives.

Just don't type bullshit because you've got a phone and probably a free internet connection.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Margauxluv(f): 1:05am On Aug 10, 2015
Timbuktu14:
we are men and not niggas angry

Lol aii my badt pls forgv me
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by leevi93(m): 1:05am On Aug 10, 2015
MarieSucre:

i give up.
Hello the answer to the question is not "I give up"
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Mistermamus(m): 1:06am On Aug 10, 2015
oreos:

Ode! Who is a girl?
so u refer an elderly woman as a 'girl' smh pls don't quote me again coz u didn't understood my post winkle head
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 10, 2015
leevi93:
This topic self don't tire me...so because we refused to fall in all the traps u girls ah setting don mean say we be rapist...arhhh
nawao all this girls we de type gra gra here n em no de tire for sex self even if na rape em go de pretend like say em no enjoy it...maybe it might be the best sex they hav ever like cos girls of our days like it rough and crazy....make una just tell us say na hulk like
una de like now instead of acusin us a rape.

Ode!

Pervert!

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 10, 2015
Mistermamus:
so u refer an elderly woman as a 'girl' smh pls don't quote me again coz u didn't understood my post winkle head

Ode!

A girl is a pre-teen female. You generalised with your user of girls and it was apparent that you are referring to females who are old enough to be in a relationship which obviously includes your mommacheesy

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Begonia(m): 1:10am On Aug 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

Just shut the fuçk up lady if all you will do is to foam in the mouth and generalise.

If you won't get married to a nigerian man,,good for you. It's not affecting anything in our lives.

Just don't type bullshit because you've got a phone and probably a free internet connection.

Go meet your fellow dafties, little boy.
Oh, and feel free to keep quoting when you return grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by liondosi(m): 1:10am On Aug 10, 2015
Smh...
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by leevi93(m): 1:11am On Aug 10, 2015
oreos:

Ode!

Pervert!
Sorry oh
ur type de downstream of self consciousness dwelling on a hand to jerk off I u know what I mean
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Mistermamus(m): 1:11am On Aug 10, 2015
oreos:

Ode!

A girl is a pre-teen female. You generalised with your user of girls and it was apparent that you are referring to females who are old enough to be in a relationship which obviously includes your mommacheesy

common sense is nt common goodnyt n hope u get 1 wen u wake up

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by naijaboiy: 1:11am On Aug 10, 2015
It is a very good thing to caution the female folks about the issue of rape and how they can be on guard and stay careful.

But the way and manner in which the women brought the issue is what many of us have a very big problem with.

How can someone open a thread and start preaching hate against men all in the name of talking about rape.

Do you have to paint every man as an animal before you lay your point?

That's the problem and that's what many of us are against here.

But it's so funny and amusing that the females tag those of us who are against it as "rapists".

Lol...

Probably they are the ones we "raped". Because that's the only way they can truly know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by leevi93(m): 1:12am On Aug 10, 2015
oreos:

Ode!
Pervert!
Sorry oh ur type de downstream of self consciousness dwelling on a hand to jerk off If u know what I mean
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by naijaboiy: 1:15am On Aug 10, 2015
Begonia:

Go meet your fellow dafties, little boy.
Oh, and feel free to keep quoting when you return grin
it will be an insult if I place you on the same category with people that are DUMB.

The dog barking right now in my compound definitely has a higher IQ than you.

I'm still looking for yours with a torchlight. undecided

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MarieSucre(f): 1:16am On Aug 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

[b]Another very silly generalisation.

So because you share the sentiments of the other girl then it means this other guy's opinion is dead on arrival?

And how dare you label other guys who are speaking their opinion rapists?
Did they rape you? undecided

You have no right whatsoever to call anyone a rapist here because they are speaking their mind.

As far as i'm concerned nobody is in support of rape but it doesn't mean we won't call a spade a spade.

Whether you like it or not there are some things a girl will do that can make a guy who can't control himself rape her.

When you go to a guy's house and you have let him go deep in romancing it is very difficult for him to stop. You are not a man so you can never understand what it feels like.

There are some girls that will be telling a guy "No" while he's pulling her panties and she wouldn't resist.

Any girl who is not ready to have sex at all should put up a strong resistance visible for a guy to notice.

Don't be saying "No" and you are watching him put you in the mood without trying to stop him then later on you'll say he raped you.

If that's the case then every man all over the world have committed the act of rape.

Always learn to reason without your emotions young lady.
[/b]

That is very true. Give yourself a round of applause. Another one. And a bigger one.

Women should always carry knives and brandish it at the door in the guys face. #nononsense

She should also keep one ak47 in her bag that he will not see incase he increases the home theatre in his home and starts to get touchy-feely.

Then she must keep cobras venom in a protected syringe close to her undies whenever he finally gets down to that last layer afterall the struggling which he might not really see as struggling since in his opinion "she did not struggle enough".

If all these fails, then she must "control" herself and have "discipline" over her body, atleast one of the two adults have to display the human trait of behavioural-control because they cant both behave like animals or give "excuses" for behaving like animals.

And remember ladies TREAT ALL MEN INCLUDING YOUR FATHER AND BROTHERS AS POTENTIAL RAPIST EVEN TO OTHER WOMEN because:-
1)Women are at fault
2)Men can't control themselves
...at least thats what some of the gentlemen of nairaland want you to believe. /s

3 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 1:16am On Aug 10, 2015
Flashh:
If it were to be opposite of this, you will see them crediting the (op).

But base on fact now, they decided to descend their anger on this thread by labelling all guys are the same. SMH for all these ignoramus girls.

Why don't you save the pity for yourself? Assuming Classicb experiences were indeed true, would you after putting yourself in her position continue to visit men alone bearing in mind that you are highly likely to be raped by those closest to you?

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 1:17am On Aug 10, 2015
Mistermamus:
common sense is nt common goodnyt n hope u get 1 wen u wake up

Ode!

We are not equal. We can never be equal.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by easystudy101: 1:17am On Aug 10, 2015
Timbuktu14:
and you had to quote all his write up to say ds rubbish? M.u.m.u somebody. angry

BUSTED

Efulefu like u
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 10, 2015
leevi93:

Sorry oh
ur type de downstream of self consciousness dwelling on a hand to jerk off
If u know what I mean

Ode!
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by ronald4lif(m): 1:19am On Aug 10, 2015
oreos:

Did you go through that thread? Yes, the op might have generalised but reading the comments on that thread was disgusting and nauseating. If I hadn't grown up in Nigeria, I would have concluded that most Nigerian men are sick which obviously isn't the case.

I highlighted this same problem on another thread. This is a big issue, one that needs to be confronted. Abuse is real. We are not claiming that some men aren't victims what we are saying is that women consitute a larger percentage of abuse victims. Unfortunately it gets ugly when men make up stupid reasons why a man shouldnt be culpable and it is sad that some women get carried away. But can you blame them, really?

I will start taking you seriously when you attack monikers like dinachi and Toks2008. I am sorry women always cry wolf but you have no right to blame them when all you do is to ignore us and blame us for playing the victim card. Not until a sweeping generalisation over men is made, you wouldn't step in. Then you come in and act like you have the right to call them bitter women. Yes, they are bitter women and they have every right to be.

It seems like the 'bitter' is the 'trigger' here but since we both agree they're acting like they're indeed bitter then let's address other issues.

I read the thread but didn't follow up the ensuing comments or the controversy it might have generated. I was just enraged and had to get busy with something else just as its was a Sunday morning. The caption and contents was a slap and insult to Nigerian men and reading through the first page and saw the commendation she (the op) was getting I had to stop reading further. I'm not supposed to be faulted for not having a grasp of what went down there.

Granted, men constitute the higher percentage of rape cases but this hardly crosses the mind of a lot of females when reacting to rape cases as its usually evident from their comments where they posit and make sweeping statements which classify all men as rapists or one in the making. Yes, the unfavourable percentage on men should influence a person's decision on how they react to rape cases but not to the extend of classifying all men as rapists. That connotes nothing but outright bitterness and mischief. This false notion seems to be embedded in a higher percentage of women and it's about time some starts enlighting them that rape doesn't borders around women.

Someone need to remind some mischievous characters that rape isn't exclusive to women. Mentality like that is what would make male victims of rape hold up in the closet and lick their wounds rather than come public with their plight.

I haven't come across Toks2008 comment but I have that of Dinachi who himself and some other few alluded on the Mr. Baruwa lecturer rape thread that women's mode of addressing are responsible for rape. I air my opinion on that for I don't delve into issues on gender basis and wouldn't mind exchanging contrary views with them on anyone for that matter.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by SirDorianGray(m): 1:20am On Aug 10, 2015
leevi93:

That's bullshit.
girls girls girls...how do u thrive to be that classy girl without the help of a sugar daddy who gets the cookies and shower the means to go classy. I laugh at u female...let me remind us all...God himself knows why he made a man & a woman. but if some men tend to go bout taking the cookie from an unknown source is definitely the fault of hers. I will say when a girl is been rape she knows 99% of why she has been rape. she knows why.

Can't u lot spot the difference? She's talking about RAPE!! She hasn't said "don't have sex" or "don't have sugardaddy". She just suggested ladies should avoid visiting guys to avoid rape esp when they aint interested in getting intimate with the guy(s). Y'all need to read before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by easystudy101: 1:20am On Aug 10, 2015
sim37:
while planing to visist it's safe to assume every guy is a potential RaPisT

That's how they will turn ur heads upside down n u never find a husband.

Every guy u visit is a potential RAPIST n u still visit?
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by naijaboiy: 1:20am On Aug 10, 2015
MarieSucre:

That is very truth. Give yourself a round of applause. Another one. And a bigger one.

Women should always carry knives and brandish it at the door in the guys face. #nononsense

She should also keep one ak47 in her bag that he will not see incase he increases the home theatre in his home and starts to get touchy-feely.

Then she must keep cobras venom in a protected syringe close to her undies whenever he finally gets down to that last layer afterall the struggling which he might not really see as struggling since in his opinion "she did not struggle enough".

If all these fails, then she must "control" herself and have "discipline" over her body, atleast one of the two adults have to display the human trait of behavioural-control because they cant both behave like animals or give "excuses" for behaving like animals.

And remember ladies TREAT ALL MEN INCLUDING YOUR FATHER AND BROTHERS AS POTENTIAL RAPIST EVEN TO OTHER WOMEN because:-
1)Women are at fault
2)Men can't control themselves
...at least thats what some of the gentlemen of nairaland want you to believe. /s
Load of crap!

Please transfer this failed attempt at sarcasm to someone else who is dumb enough to read. undecided

I'm too busy with more reasonable discuss.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Missing Teens Ran From Home After Impregnating 13-year-old ─ Police (Pictured) / Egboh Ifeyinwa: Lady Embarrassed In A Restaurant By Boyfriend Reveals The Truth / Boobs: Why Men Will Continue To Be Babies In The Hands Of Women!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.