Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,166 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" (48697 Views)

Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MarieSucre(f): 1:20am On Aug 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

Depends on who's defining the term hypocrite though. It's getting sickening the way almost (as I wouldn't want to use all) every lady feels certain crimes and injustices are exclusive to them with some classifying all guys as rapist or potential rapist.

Please open a separate thread on male molestation. That topic is long overdue. The discussion needs to had now. Our society has swept it under the carpet for too long.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by leevi93(m): 1:22am On Aug 10, 2015
SirDorianGray:

Can't u lot spot the difference? She's talking about RAPE!! She hasn't said "don't have sex" or "don't have sugardaddy". She just suggested ladies should avoid visiting guys to avoid rape esp when they aint interested in getting intimate with the guy(s). Y'all need to read before commenting.
And did u read what came to that before commenting?
initial gra gra
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by SirDorianGray(m): 1:23am On Aug 10, 2015
djcliff:
well she exaggerated it alot, bt girls this day are nt helping matter too. imagine I AV to myk out with my husband b4 going to church because of does provocative dressing girl wear to church. sometimes I AV to dress provocating too just to keep pace. and yet they expect the brothers to invite later to their house 4 fellowship & Bible reading. who is deceiving who?

Loooool this is so funny
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MrBasketball: 1:27am On Aug 10, 2015
oreos:

Why don't you save the pity for yourself? Assuming Classicb experiences were indeed true, would you after putting yourself in her position continue to visit men alone bearing in mind that you are highly likely to be raped by those closest to you?
Your point?
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MrsAnyanwu(f): 1:29am On Aug 10, 2015
Rape dis, rape dat, open thread, counter thread thread, rape nd snakes are just competing for front page, o di egwu....
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MarieSucre(f): 1:31am On Aug 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

Everyone should know rape is wrong and an obscene behaviour that could be perpetuated by anyone be it male or female alike. While we do counsel when there's a need to but it's also pertinent that we correct the impression by some certain characters who are of the believe that only women are victims of rape and goes about making blanket and colligating statements inferring and categorising every guy as rapist or a potential one.

Blanket statements are wrong. I try to avoid even making some gender related statements as i may come across as prejudiced.

That being said, the thread this one was in a response to was about male on female rape not any of the other combinations of rape. What you're doing here is tantamount to coming to a thread talking about the prejudices against ibos since the biafra war, then you come and say "well we the hausas have been called illiterate and fanatic and we detest such labels"

Now even though your observation is valid, you're grievance is valid, you're doing it on a wrong thread and derailing that thread at the same time trivializing their grievances which may even be more reall seeing as they the ibos are fighting for crumbs of political posts as a result of the fall-out of last election.

Look up from what you're doing. I have advised you on a previous comment.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by ronald4lif(m): 1:32am On Aug 10, 2015
Begonia:

Ouch! Someone's hurt.
Ahaha! And where did the last sentence come from? Bringing my male relatives into this wouldn't change a thing, hun. I've seen some comments of yours on here, little boy. Face it, you're just as messed up as the rest.

Well, I'll let you in on what I told some other user. Save your energy. Your daughters will definitely be needing it wink

How would you know where the last statement came from when you were giving a notch on your initial post to the lady you quoted that her thread was on point. What was on point about her thread for warning ladies not to visit their men to avoid being raped.

Like her and yourself who batted her on the back surely have sex as the only thing going on for you in their lives and all they can offer in a relationship if you lots concur your boyfriend who you're in a relationship with can rape you.

I'm messed up because you said so? Humor me, big girl. Do equally save your energy, lil junior might needs it too.

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MarieSucre(f): 1:39am On Aug 10, 2015
leevi93:

Hello the answer to the question is not "I give up"
Yes. I GIVE UP! I can't keep conversing with a guy who finds every and any means to justify rape. He can justify any crime under the sun then. Pls stay far away from on me on nairaland as i would you will in real life. *i honestly feel i want to throwup right now*.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by ronald4lif(m): 1:39am On Aug 10, 2015
MarieSucre:

Blanket statements are wrong. I try to avoid even making some gender related statements as i may come across as prejudiced.

That being said, the thread this one was in a response to was about male on female rape not any of the other combinations of rape. What you're doing here is tantamount to coming to a thread talking about the prejudices against ibos since the biafra war, then you come and say "well we the hausas have been called illiterate and fanatic and we detest such labels"

Now even though your observation is valid, you're grievance is valid, you're doing it on a wrong thread and derailing that thread at the same time trivializing their grievances which may even be more reall seeing as they the ibos are fighting for crumbs of political posts as a result of the fall-out if last election.

Look up from what you're doing. I have advised you on a previous comment.

I'm fully aware that my arguments are somewhat unrelated to this thread but I just couldn't help but air it here as it was nauseous reading the comments. I might decide to create more awareness about that on a related thread or create one but for now the campaign stays here. Sorry.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MarieSucre(f): 1:41am On Aug 10, 2015
naijaboiy:
It is a very good thing to caution the female folks about the issue of rape and how they can be on guard and stay careful.

But the way and manner in which the women brought the issue is what many of us have a very big problem with.

How can someone open a thread and start preaching hate against men all in the name of talking about rape.

Do you have to paint every man as an animal before you lay your point?

That's the problem and that's what many of us are against here.

But it's so funny and amusing that the females tag those of us who are against it as "rapists".

Lol...

Probably they are the ones we "raped". Because that's the only way they can truly know.

Generalizing is wrong.

so is rape(no matter the circumstances).
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by naijaboiy: 1:44am On Aug 10, 2015
MarieSucre:

Generalizing is wrong.

so is rape(no matter the circumstances).
And i've told you that i'm not justifying rape.

Are you trying to force an opinion down my throat? undecided

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by belloabdulrazaq(m): 1:47am On Aug 10, 2015
Tanks to conji dis babe 4 don spoil show 4 guys ;
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MarieSucre(f): 1:48am On Aug 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

I'm fully aware that my arguments are somewhat unrelated to this thread but I just couldn't help but air it here as it was nauseous reading the comments. I might decide to create more awareness about that on a related thread or create one but for now the campaign stays here. Sorry.

Again. your campaigning here is doing nothing for both male and female victims especially female victims. Infact you are shielding a lot of men from criticism on their views. Views that are leaning to rapey tendencies. You're not helping or being neutral, you're making it worse.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MarieSucre(f): 1:52am On Aug 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

And i've told you that i'm not justifying rape.

Are you trying to force an opinion down my throat? undecided

That is good. So you are against rape which means you stand with "no means no". Good. Ladies and Gentlemen of nairaland, i present to you naijaboiy who will never condone rape no matter the situation and will call out his friends both male and female who try to engage in it. Thanks man.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by ronald4lif(m): 1:53am On Aug 10, 2015
naijaboiy:
It is a very good thing to caution the female folks about the issue of rape and how they can be on guard and stay careful.

But the way and manner in which the women brought the issue is what many of us have a very big problem with.

How can someone open a thread and start preaching hate against men all in the name of talking about rape.

Do you have to paint every man as an animal before you lay your point?

That's the problem and that's what many of us are against here.

But it's so funny and amusing that the females tag those of us who are against it as "rapists".

Lol...

Probably they are the ones we "raped". Because that's the only way they can truly know.

Had a male created a thread classifying all women as hoes for instance you'd have seen them come out in droves to nail him. Particularly the feminists and misandrists crew.

Though not certain but I'm sure no female condemned the instigator of that nonsense thread that insinuating that all men are dogs was offensive and tasteless.

We know rape is wrong and we condemn it but we won't take it when anyone infer we are all rapists or when a saphead calls men daft with her brothers inclusive.

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MarieSucre(f): 1:59am On Aug 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

Load of crap!

Please transfer this failed attempt at sarcasm to someone else who is dumb enough to read. undecided

I'm too busy with more reasonable discuss.

Wait! i don't get you. why are you two faced?
Everything i posted there is to buttress your point.
You said women should shows signs of resistance. what better signs are there than violent weapons?
Or did i forget to add that she must practice her screaming 3 days before she goes to see a guy?

You also said men cannot control themselves as once the clothes are off there is no going back.( i as a woman think that is unfortunate generalization but since you're a man or a naijaboiy you must know better about these things than i do.

What exactly have i said that you disagree with. pls tell me o wise one enlighten me. /s
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by ronald4lif(m): 2:01am On Aug 10, 2015
MarieSucre:

Again. your campaigning here is doing nothing for both male and female victims especially female victims. Infact you are shielding a lot of men from criticism on their views. Views that are leaning to rapey tendencies. You're not helping or being neutral, you're making it worse.

I'm calling it a day as my message have been passed across already but would recommence if anyone quote me with disjointed contrary views. Peace!

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by kandiikane(m): 2:02am On Aug 10, 2015
A woman should have the right to dress in which ever manner she sees fit! What you are basically saying in your first 'correction' is that, women who dress a certain way are asking for it. what ever action you take in this life is your responsibility, when you cheat in your exams you do not blame the tutors for making the questions hard, you do not blame the TV for watching your favorite shows instead of revising. Some blaming women for your disgusting acts. Stop justifying rape.

Irony is that clothes hardly have anything to do with ra.pe! Stop using that as an excuse, that is a myth! Convicted ra.pists hardly remember what their victims were wearing. Anyone at anytime can be ra.ped and many ra.pists tend to be someone of close relation or someone the victim trusts. "Modest" dressing doesn't stop or cut down ra.pe, if it did, there won't be such a high percentage of ra.pe cases where women are covered from head to toe or places where children are constantly taken advantage of and abused.

It is not a woman's dressing that needs to change but the attitudes of men towards women. They are not your play things neither are they beings you can just take advantage of.

5 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by naijaboiy: 2:05am On Aug 10, 2015
MarieSucre:

That is good. So you are against rape which means you stand with "no means no". Good. Ladies and Gentlemen of nairaland, i present to you naijaboiy who will never condone rape no matter the situation and will call out his friends both male and female who try to engage in it. Thanks man.
Don't make my conclusions for me young lady. I'm not in support of rape but I have my own ideology as to what "rape" is. Just like everyone.

I'm a law student and there is a legal definition of rape. Also,,every country has their own definition of rape.

Now let me show you what nigerian Law says about rape.

THE NIGERIAN CRIMINAL CODE PART V

CHAPTER 30

SECTION 357 States that: Any person who has unlawful carnal knowledge of a woman or girl, without her consent, or with her consent, if the consent is obtained by force or by means of threats or intimidation of any kind, or by fear of harm, or by means of false and fraudulent representation as to the nature of the act, or, in the case of a married woman, by impersonating her husband, is guilty of an offence which is called rape.

Now take a look at the bolded and observe when sex is rape even with consent.

There is no where it is stated that sex is rape once the act has begun and without any of the aforementioned conditions. Just purely out of mutual consent and the partner suddenly says no.

If the other man is not able to stop at that point it's not rape.

That's the law here in Nigeria and that's what we follow.

You can check the link below for the punishment and other sexually related offences if you're interested.

http://www.nigeria-law.org/Criminal Code Act-PartV.htm#Chapter 30

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by ugwuozorc: 2:09am On Aug 10, 2015
10 Ways to Defend Yourself Against
Negativity »» www.okeoghenesapele.com/inspiration/10-ways-defend-negativity/
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by naijaboiy: 2:10am On Aug 10, 2015
MarieSucre:

Wait! i don't get you. why are you two faced?
Everything i posted there is to buttress your point.
You said women should shows signs of resistance. what better signs are there than violent weapons?
Or did i forget to add that she must practice her screaming 3 days before she goes to see a guy?

You also said men cannot control themselves as once the clothes are off there is no going back.( i as a woman think that is unfortunate generalization but since you're a man or a naijaboiy you must know better about these things than i do.

What exactly have i said that you disagree with. pls tell me o wise one enlighten me. /s
Well I thought you were trying to be sarcastic.

Pardon my oversight please.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MarieSucre(f): 2:13am On Aug 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

Had a male created a thread classifying all women as hoes for instance you'd have seen them come out in droves to nail him. Particularly the feminists and misandrists crew.

Though not certain but I'm sure no female condemned the instigator of that nonsense thread that insinuating that all men are dogs was offensive and tasteless.

We know rape is wrong and we condemn it but we won't take it when anyone infer we are all rapists or when a saphead calls men daft with her brothers inclusive.

I have repeatedly condemned the generalization but you seem to stick to it because it somehow helps you not to face the issue at hand. Mind you naijaboiy whom you're quoting is among the nairaland guys promoting such notions not even the feminists. When he and his crew make statements like:-
*men cant control themselves when you wear something seductive not "some men".
*men cant be expected to stop when you did not say no, not "some men" (and she did not say yes either).
*why do you expect to happen when you come to a man's house, not "some mens" house.
*You leak a man's ice cream and eat his chicken and you think you can escape paying him back with sex, again not "some men" (and also implying that money and refreshments is what ALL men do and EXPECT PAYBACK in return in the form of sex which is now HIS RIGHT.

Mind you. none of these comments even vaguely insinuate that this line of thinking is wrong or they condemn it and do not wish to be associated with it.

THIS TYPE OF COMMENT LITTER THE POST OF "some" gentlemen on nairaland including naijaboiy and it is "implied" in a lot other similar comments.

So shine the bright light not on us but at "some" of the young men who agree and subscribe to this mentality which means they can and will rape a person because they already tacitly support the parameters which surround it.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by naijaboiy: 2:20am On Aug 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

[b]I was on the thread but I didn't see any female do that.

Even when guys create such female bashing threads,,we still have so many guys that come up against such threads and stand up for the women that are good out there.

But the case is different here.

Well I believe because it's an internet stuff somehow. On nairaland,,the male and female are always against themselves acting as sworn enemies.

Outside the internet I see a totally different scenario. How girls struggle to get a guy's attention. How so many guys still do stupíd things because of a woman.

People just come here to pretend so it's not everything we take seriously. The women who roll out hate filled comments against men every day are not necessarily like that in real life.

Nobody ever comes online to insult the opposite sex and insults his/her family member.

And it's the same people online that we see on the streets everyday.

So if everybody's relative are saints who are the bad people?

I don't think the Op of that thread will advice her younger sister in the manner which she opened that thread.

It's just like telling her "stay away from anything with a dick. They are potential rapists"

Wtf! undecided
[/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by naijaboiy: 2:23am On Aug 10, 2015
MarieSucre:

I have repeatedly condemned the generalization but you seem to stick to it because it somehow helps you not to face the issue at hand. Mind you naijaboiy whom you're quoting is among the nairaland guys promoting such notions not even the feminists. When he and his crew make statements like:-
*men cant control themselves when you when something seductive not "some men".
*men cant be expected to stop when you did not say no, not "some men" (and she did not say yes either).
*why do you expect to happen when you come to a man's house, not "some mens" house.
*You leak a man's ice cream and eat his chicken and you think you can escape paying him back with sex, again not "some men" (and also implying that money and refreshments is what ALL men do and EXPECT PAYBACK in return in the form of sex which is now HIS RIGHT.

Mind you. none of these comments even vaguely insinuate that this line of thinking is wrong or they condemn it and do not wish to be associated with it.

THIS TYPE OF COMMENT LITTER THE POST OF "some" gentlemen on nairaland including naijaboiy and it is "implied" in a lot other similar comments.

So shine the bright light not on us but at "some" of the young men who agree and subscribe to this mentality which means they can and will rape a person because they already tacitly support the parameters which surround it.
Look,,i won't have you mention my moniker and tag it with things I did not say.

I have gone as far as bringing the nigerian law to you. If you cannot understand my point up until now then just forget about it.

Stop mentioning me unnecessarily.

Let's not turn this discuss into something personal. I beg of you. undecided
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by bashsani(m): 2:26am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

Where did u see "all men" in my thread??
I'm a guy and truely bin on the ryt coarse or wrong uve passed a very meaningful message. Most of the guys comments were on the later part of the message I don't knw why girls re so reluctant to comment this shows the extence of intimidation and guilt of the female sex. Pls u need to put more of ur writings that exactly what they need.thanks
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MarieSucre(f): 2:27am On Aug 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

Don't make my conclusions for me young lady. I'm not in support of rape but I have my own ideology as to what "rape" is. Just like everyone.

I'm a law student and there is a legal definition of rape. Also,,every country has their own definition of rape.

Now let me show you what nigerian Law says about rape.

THE NIGERIAN CRIMINAL CODE PART V

CHAPTER 30

SECTION 357 States that: Any person who has unlawful carnal knowledge of a woman or girl, without her consent, or with her consent, if the consent is obtained by force or by means of threats or intimidation of any kind, or by fear of harm, or by means of false and fraudulent representation as to the nature of the act, or, in the case of a married woman, by impersonating her husband, is guilty of an offence which is called rape.

Now take a look at the bolded and observe when sex is rape even with consent.

There is no where it is stated that sex is rape once the act has begun and without any of the aforementioned conditions. Just purely out of mutual consent and the partner suddenly says no.

If the other man is not able to stop at that point it's not rape.

That's the law here in Nigeria and that's what we follow.

You can check the link below for the punishment and other sexually related offences if you're interested.

http://www.nigeria-law.org/Criminal Code Act-PartV.htm#Chapter 30

Any person who "has"
unlawful carnal knowledge of a woman or girl.

Has---- a past inflection of the verb have.

Taking from an earlier example of yours. I marked it down so dont even think of editing it.
Say you're about to "have" sex with her and she "has" little to no intention of having sex with you. But then you manage to strip her to her underclothes or you alone get naked, and she is FIRM now that she will not have sex with you and as per your other comment i marked down where you wrote "she should at least show sign of resistance to show she doesn't want it". "Resistance already means that there...
" consent is obtained by force or by means of threats or intimidation of any kind, or by fear of harm".

Are you saying that in your capacity as a law student you were supporting rape there?
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by oludollar(m): 2:29am On Aug 10, 2015
Nice write up op,guess the babe wuz busy writing from her personal experience.she must have been a victim of such.bt she shouldn't have generalized the whole thing.not all men are rapist.you must av gotten that due to the seductive dress u wore to the dudes crib.nd beside when you were busy choppin his cash@d same eatery you think is the best,u didn't remember that?d dude no b maga,all the recharge cards nd al..pls don't generalize things ere due to ur own selfish nd terrible experience.we are all different.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by naijaboiy: 2:29am On Aug 10, 2015
You will need to tell me when I talked about ladies wearing seductive dresses as a cause of rape.

You will also tell me when I said men can't stop when a lady says no. Rather I said if the act has begun and then says no,,it's not rape. According to the law which I brought out for you.

Don't bring out assertions from your ass and tag my moniker with it to prove your point.

That's like going through the back yard. A very cowardly thing to do. undecided

@mariesucre.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MarieSucre(f): 2:29am On Aug 10, 2015
naijaboiy:

[b]Another very silly generalisation.

So because you share the sentiments of the other girl then it means this other guy's opinion is dead on arrival?

And how dare you label other guys who are speaking their opinion rapists?
Did they rape you? undecided

You have no right whatsoever to call anyone a rapist here because they are speaking their mind.

As far as i'm concerned nobody is in support of rape but it doesn't mean we won't call a spade a spade.

Whether you like it or not there are some things a girl will do that can make a guy who can't control himself rape her.

When you go to a guy's house and you have let him go deep in romancing it is very difficult for him to stop. You are not a man so you can never understand what it feels like.

There are some girls that will be telling a guy "No" while he's pulling her panties and she wouldn't resist.

Any girl who is not ready to have sex at all should put up a strong resistance visible for a guy to notice.

Don't be saying "No" and you are watching him put you in the mood without trying to stop him then later on you'll say he raped you.

If that's the case then every man all over the world have committed the act of rape.

Always learn to reason without your emotions young lady.
[/b]

I am sorry i was yapping and i did not make it clear to you.
pls bear with me while i clarify.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by ronald4lif(m): 2:31am On Aug 10, 2015
MarieSucre:

*men cant control themselves when you when something seductive not "some men".

I can't seem to wrap my head about what the issue at hand is which according to you I'm evading from and why the comment you quoted is of particular interest to you. Do I take it that you're a feminist?

The listed points/comments of yours are nonsensical and as useless as anyone who concocts them. Countless times I tackle members of my gender who seems to back rape citing flippant reasons and that I take delight in doing. Not that I haven't becoming across ladies who makes comments that suggest all guys are animals and potential rapist before but I felt like addressing it today.

I'm entitled to address issues when I feel like or otherwise and I don't understand why you want me to behave or address an issue to your own dictates and recommendation.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by MarieSucre(f): 2:32am On Aug 10, 2015
naijaboiy:
You will need to tell me when I talked about ladies wearing seductive dresses as a cause of rape.

You will also tell me when I said men can't stop when a lady says no. Rather I said if the act has begun and then says no,,it's not rape. According to the law which I brought out for you.

Don't bring out assertions from your ass and tag my moniker with it to prove your point.

That's like going through the back yard. A very cowardly thing to do. undecided

@mariesucre.

Consent can be withdrawn. Just like wills. You dont want anybody f**king with you. you tell them "im out". Do study law at uniabuja?
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by naijaboiy: 2:32am On Aug 10, 2015
MarieSucre:

Any person who "has"
unlawful carnal knowledge of a woman or girl.

Has---- a past inflection of the verb have.

Taking from an earlier example of yours. I marked it down so dont even think of editing it.
Say you're about to "have" sex with her and she "has" little to no intention of having sex with you. But then you manage to strip her to her underclothes or you alone get naked, and she is FIRM now that she will not have sex with you and as per your other comment i marked down where you wrote "she should at least show sign of resistance to show she doesn't want it". "Resistance already means that there...
" consent is obtained by force or by means of threats or intimidation of any kind, or by fear of harm".

Are you saying that in your capacity as a law student you were supporting rape there?
Loool....

You just cannot understand do you?

You are simply looking for a way to nail me and say I support rape.

I've told you I don't support rape and i've showed you what rape is according to the nigerian criminal law.

I don't know what you're yapping about again.

You are not even making sense anymore and i'm draining my energy on you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Traditional Wedding Photos Of Identical Twin Brothers / Olorogbe Faith: Nigerian Teacher Marries Lesbian Lover In South Africa (photos) / What Will Actually Happen To Some Peeps After Val. (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.