Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" (48841 Views)

Should I Stop Her From Visiting Guys? / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / My Opinion: We Ladies Should Stop Visiting Guys. RAPE Is Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Assslayer: 5:40am On Aug 10, 2015
With all this jargons wey op write woman wey won Bleep go still Bleep , shey una done forget say konji na bastard ?
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 5:43am On Aug 10, 2015
It's very clear that there are lot of rapists on the loose.

Ladies, make una stop to dey go man house o oooooooooooooo. Period! Your boyfriend cannot be an exception, even he can rape yoyou.Visit men ONLY when you don't mind to have sex.Shebi una dey hear am so? We have plenty lower animals in this country, very lazy to make money but very active to get defenseless women raped.

4 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:
.who are those guys saying I used "all men" in my thread?? I didn't. You guys should please stop the mentality that "I spent my money on her so she must have sex wimme" we didn't force you to spend your money same way you shouldn't force sex on us. Your giving should be because the girl deserves it and not because u have a hidden agenda.called sex at the back of your mind. If Youcant spend.on a girl without expecting sex pls stop spending at all. We ain't no sex worker.

Deserves it? How please?
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 5:46am On Aug 10, 2015
Animals in the jungle!

3 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:
.who are those guys saying I used "all men" in my thread?? I didn't. You guys should please stop the mentality that "I spent my money on her so she must have sex wimme" we didn't force you to spend your money same way you shouldn't force sex on us. Your giving should be because the girl deserves it and not because u have a hidden agenda.called sex at the back of your mind. If Youcant spend.on a girl without expecting sex pls stop spending at all. We ain't no sex worker.

You really are get time for rapists and potential rapists wey full nairaland. I will advice you to ignore those animals, because I doubt say some comot from woman yansh. That's the mentality of an average nigeria guy, if they buy woman meatpie and orange juice, automatically sex must cine with it.

Nigerian girls, stop going to a guy's house except you don't mind having sex, because they will rape you.Some go say

"Baby please can you just give me Mouth Action/ hand job, I won't disturb you"
" please just hold the priccck small"
"Please anything you want, I will give you, just one round"
Animals! No atom of self control! It's just very few who can control theirselves. Very tiny few, others wey you see so, na kpax!

5 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by kannymoore(m): 5:59am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

U met a random girl and you wanna form big boy by spending your money, did she FORCE you to spend the money against your wish?? Rape is when you FORCE the victim. Nobody forced u to spend your money, u did so willingly so dnt complain

Don't keep exhibiting your myopia with your half-thought-out posts....Its annoying! ABEG!

You know what.... next time a guy takes you out on an expensive dinner date, REJECT HIS OFFER OR SPLIT THE BILLS!

IF HE BUYS YOU EXPENSIVE STUFF, REJECT THE GIFTS OR BUY IT OUTRIGHT OFF HIM so fellow girls can look up to you as a shinning beacon of moral Uprightness!!!

!

MtscheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeW!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by anwo247: 6:04am On Aug 10, 2015
The girl that wrote that initial thread condemning all men and recommending to girls what she would never do is a prostitute and a hypocrite. ... ...you won't believe me but that's what she is.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 6:04am On Aug 10, 2015
Nowadays wey sex cheap like kwulikwuli na him person still dey rape?
I thought nigerian women are hoes/loose, if they are, why rape them?
It is only animals that rape women in this country wey girls wey want get down plenty like sandsand . perverts! I think they enjoy the "struggle" that comes with it!

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Nobody: 6:09am On Aug 10, 2015
sonnyudoh:
All dis talk jus cus of rape.... Do u know aw many times av bin raped but do u see me complaining

Lol funny you!! grin grin
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by idmoore(m): 6:15am On Aug 10, 2015
I have read several comments as regards this topic and both male and female folks has spoken well in their defenses infact alot of people as spoken my mind several times ....but the female folks are still the one to warn that they should stay clear of any suspicious male friends and they should be weary of whatever they requested from their so called boyfriends in terms of financial gains or eatry outing cause all these expenses made by the guy will surely have to be compensated in return in kind( sexual benefits) either consented or unconsented.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Carlmax(m): 6:16am On Aug 10, 2015
She said she only trust herself with her boyfriend. I wonder if she trust her boyfriend with other girls. Or does he rape his female visitors also?

3 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Toks2008(m): 6:18am On Aug 10, 2015
oreos:

Did you go through that thread? Yes, the op might have generalised but reading the comments on that thread was disgusting and nauseating. If I hadn't grown up in Nigeria, I would have concluded that most Nigerian men are sick which obviously isn't the case.

I highlighted this same problem on another thread. This is a big issue, one that needs to be confronted. Abuse is real. We are not claiming that some men aren't victims what we are saying is that women consitute a larger percentage of abuse victims. Unfortunately it gets ugly when men make up stupid reasons why a man shouldnt be culpable and it is sad that some women get carried away. But can you blame them, really?

I will start taking you seriously when you attack monikers like dinachi and Toks2008. I am sorry women always cry wolf but you have no right to blame them when all you do is to ignore us and blame us for playing the victim card. Not until a sweeping generalisation over men is made, you wouldn't step in. Then you come in and act like you have the right to call them bitter women. Yes, they are bitter women and they have every right to be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by idmoore(m): 6:18am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:
Nowadays wey sex cheap like kwulikwuli na him person still dey rape?
I thought nigerian women are hoes/loose, if they are, why rape them?
It is only animals that rape women in this country wey girls wey want get down plenty like sandsand . perverts! I think they enjoy the "struggle" that comes with it!

Hmmmm.....
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by idmoore(m): 6:20am On Aug 10, 2015
Toks2008:

You have spoken well Dude

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Toks2008(m): 6:23am On Aug 10, 2015
idmoore:

You have spoken well Dude

But i have not even read a line on this thread let alone comment so im totally at sea heree.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Brownzola(m): 6:26am On Aug 10, 2015
electrical
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by idmoore(m): 6:26am On Aug 10, 2015
oreos:

Did you go through that thread? Yes, the op might have generalised but reading the comments on that thread was disgusting and nauseating. If I hadn't grown up in Nigeria, I would have concluded that most Nigerian men are sick which obviously isn't the case.

I highlighted this same problem on another thread. This is a big issue, one that needs to be confronted. Abuse is real. We are not claiming that some men aren't victims what we are saying is that women consitute a larger percentage of abuse victims. Unfortunately it gets ugly when men make up stupid reasons why a man shouldnt be culpable and it is sad that some women get carried away. But can you blame them, really?

I will start taking you seriously when you attack monikers like dinachi and Toks2008. I am sorry women always cry wolf but you have no right to blame them when all you do is to ignore us and blame us for playing the victim card. Not until a sweeping generalisation over men is made, you wouldn't step in. Then you come in and act like you have the right to call them bitter women. Yes, they are bitter women and they have every right to be.

Correct talk bro..... most of the female folks are the cauee of their misfortune

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Oceemo(m): 6:28am On Aug 10, 2015
MarieSucre:

i give up.
smiley That's better

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Toks2008(m): 6:31am On Aug 10, 2015
Gwan2:
I toasted you for over à month , buyin recharge cards and goodies to Wow you.....after which u obliged my request wit à no sex rule, only romancing.
You came to my house diz certain day, after à hot romance, we engaged in sex.....aside d recharge cards n goodies i always buy 4 you, i used my energy to satisfy u so dat you wont call me a weaklin, pour out my rich proteinous fluid dat will take several day of eaten gud food to be restored....
The only tin u did was open ur legs and shout all manner of names to high heaven in estasy while i pound sweatin out my lil energy....
After all diz scenerio...u wake up, wash urself up, filled with guilt and shout RAPE all because WE broke ur no sex rule...
Ur also à rapist....coz u raped me of my money, energy, proteinous fluid, etc.

lol walahi you no well.
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by mentorandfriend(m): 6:34am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

Am an introvert kind of person, i only spare my time for good friends tongue I dnt visit guys at all anymore, the only guy I visit and comfortable with is my boyfriend. And hey!! I dnt have any grunge against the male folks
Tnk u
Stay safe jare. Whatever keeps you confident, safe and assured, keep to it. Prevention is better than regrets!

3 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:35am On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
They say online boys are ritualists and rapists, while offline guys r saints... Isn't dat stvpidity of d first degree? Who are d ones operating the phones? Aliens from mars?
Lwkmd
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by nnamdibig(m): 6:39am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

The same person that created a thread asking how can broke guys the romantic is saying this

Confusion is the word.

3 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by wordbank(m): 6:41am On Aug 10, 2015
EggovinMma:

You really are get time for rapists and potential rapists wey full nairaland. I will advice you to ignore those animals, because I doubt say some comot from woman yansh. That's the mentality of an average nigeria guy, if they buy woman meatpie and orange juice, automatically sex must cine with it.

Nigerian girls, stop going to a guy's house except you don't mind having sex, because they will rape you.

Some go say
"Baby please can you just give me Mouth Action/ hand job, I won't disturb you"
" please just hold the priccck small"
"Please anything you want, I will give you, just one round"

Animals! No atom of self control! It's just very few who can control theirselves. Very tiny few, others wey you see so, na kpax!
In someway ur comment is self contradictory. But first lemme ask can you point any of your male friends that could be a potential rapist? haven't you visited a male friend ever before that is not your boyfriend? Haven't you done that unaccompanied? Were you raped? If deep down you can attest truthfully to these questions why then diffuse a message like this just because of one or two occurrences made by others?

*back to bolded
Lmao
That's a joke maybe one of those funny lines some guys uses. I can't tell.

2 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:56am On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
They say online boys are ritualists and rapists, while offline guys r saints... Isn't dat stvpidity of d first degree? Who are d ones operating the phones? Aliens from mars?

You mean they are Virgin?
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:57am On Aug 10, 2015
teelacruz:
Nuff said, you can't force your personal opinion on other girls, they ain't daft to swallow all your advice cum sh*ts

Hmmmm
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Cutehector(m): 7:00am On Aug 10, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

You mean they are Virgin?
what do virgins knw abt rape... Mtchew
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by SirShymexx: 7:03am On Aug 10, 2015
Lol.

You lot are just trolling with this stale topic lol.

1 Like

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by BrainnewsNg(f): 7:03am On Aug 10, 2015
Cutehector:
what do virgins knw abt rape... Mtchew

I dnt know oooooo

Pls tell me?
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by PRYCE(m): 7:05am On Aug 10, 2015
classicB:

U met a random girl and you wanna form big boy by spending your money, did she FORCE you to spend the money against your wish?? Rape is when you FORCE the victim. Nobody forced u to spend your money, u did so willingly so dnt complain
If we don't spend,You are the same girls that'll go round town shouting "tight fisted, stingy" e.t.c

Come On baby give us a break!!!
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by Cutehector(m): 7:06am On Aug 10, 2015
BrainnewsNg:

I dnt know oooooo

Pls tell me?
so what is ur stance? U"v neva gone on a blind date?
Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by mentorandfriend(m): 7:09am On Aug 10, 2015
sleekch1c:

If you believe everything the op wrote and that it is genuine, then that's very sad.

Op, you tried to make a point and ended up making none. ClassicB, your thread was very good. God bless you for it. Truth of the matter is that guys with the mindset of this op are children of wickedness whose sole purpose is to inflict pain on others. They feel no remorse because their God is their lustful appetite and they have zero principles and control.
Dear ladies, NEVER visit a guy you don't plan to be intimate with at home. The demons controlling some of these guys are strong. You have seen their line of thoughts via the comments here. Most of them don't understand the difference between rape and consensual sex and it isn't their fault. Blame it on failed parental obligation. Do not be a victim, a word is enough for the wise.

To the rapists and aspiring rapists on this thread.
You blame your lack of self control on the way the lady dressed. So if u work in a bank and see exposed cash everyday you are justified if you steal it? So u would rape your mother or sisters if you saw their nudity? Would u steal suya from mallam shaibu because the tray was open and exposed? If you think of forcing yourself on a girl, the problem is you! Not what she did or what she wore. #nomeansno
Very intelligent comment. I woke up this early morning and clicked on this thread, and some comments from my fellow guys had me shouting Jesus Christ of Nazareth. I don't endorse the OP's thread at all. Its plain bullshit. ClassicB made valid points in her thread. Simple.

4 Likes

Re: Correction To : "WE LADIES Should Stop Visiting Guys" by zeb04(f): 7:12am On Aug 10, 2015
stop the visitation. it is as simple as that.

A girl shouldn't visit your house. it is not a museum.
extreme cases calls for extreme measures.
After the rape,everyone will find it hard believing you because you took yourselves there.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Life Without A Girlfriend. / What Do Guys Really Mean When They Ask A Girl If She Has A Boyfriend? / Lizzy Oke Dancing With Her Husband On A Wheelchair At Their Wedding (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.