Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,180 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. (17167 Views)

[photo]female Shoe Shiner Exposes Her 'thing', Nairobi Men Now Looking For Her / All Men Now Wear This To Look Hot - Pictures / Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Well, I can allow you to feel like the Queen while I'll be 'god' wink
Cal me fox! grin
To be 'twisty' wasn't d intention sha, only if u'd choke on the chill pill and peruse those praya lines to understand whata mean. wink
You try small grin
LoLs , my philosophy no support this yo claim o... We could be shameless, it all depenDs on our individual beliefs ; what shames u in the face might just be a joke in my eyes wink
My sharp mind told me that u wan2 use me to do something grin, so, na to dey fish 4 compliments dey yur mind ? Well, I have my price tag. Promise you overwhelming compliments; they'll be second to none wink
Hmm not even king but 'God'? Oluwa o grin

Choke on a chill pill indeed what kinda lubbish grin read it again and still don't understand it but I'm gonna start using that 'choking' line.

I try small? Gerrout. grin People like u eh, u hate giving people full gratification. tongue
Yeah okay well according to my beliefs, I am pretty shameless. This convo self is shameless of me

Hmm u and price tags u tink say ur mouth sweet reach? grin Okay I'm listening sha
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Hmm not even king but 'God'? Oluwa o grin

Choke on a chill pill indeed what kinda lubbish grin read it again and still don't understand it but I'm gonna start using that 'choking' line.

I try small? Gerrout. grin People like u eh, u hate giving people full gratification. tongue
Yeah okay well according to my beliefs, I am pretty shameless. This convo self is shameless of me

Hmm u and price tags u tink say ur mouth sweet reach? grin Okay I'm listening sha

You ds woman, take time o , god not God, Abeg no implicate me o jare grin

Choke on the chill pill - calm the f*ck down. Roger that? wink choking line ke? Don't go and choke patient ooo Mrs.doctor tongue

it's that I wasn't awestruck to the level of singing your praises.... Just try harder to impress me, mehn I'll serve ambrosia at your table wink
Whadya mean shameless of you ?

With the way you're talking ehn e be like say even if I start chanting panegyrics that's more powerful than Sango's you won't commend, you'll rather degrade. Why disturb my brain box? And infact your pay I no need be4 sef.... I'm not lucky but Iam still blessed.

Hw's your day going?
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

You ds woman, take time o , god not God, Abeg no implicate me o jare grin

Choke on the chill pill - calm the f*ck down. Roger that? wink choking line ke? Don't go and choke patient ooo Mrs.doctor tongue

it's that I wasn't awestruck to the level of singing your praises.... Just try harder to impress me, mehn I'll serve ambrosia at your table wink
Whadya mean shameless of you ?

With the way you're talking ehn e be like say even if I start chanting panegyrics that's more powerful than Sango's you won't commend, you'll rather degrade. Why disturb my brain box? And infact your pay I no need be4 sef.... I'm not lucky but Iam still blessed.

Hw's your day going?
whatever the spelling na u implicate yaself

I understood what u meant that time jor i just say I go repeat am to others and pretend it's my line grin

Loooool try harder to impress u? Na challenge be dat? Okay no problem I will do the needful grin u will not even have words to describe self
Shameless in dat anyone and everyone can read wat am writing

Please I'm more of an Amadioha gal abeg we don't know Sango where I'm from grin Lol ur just not trying hard enough, u know say I get sweet mouth maself so urs has to be over-sweet to have impact

The day is sha going, good or bad grin How is the thing u studied for going
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

whatever the spelling na u implicate yaself

I understood what u meant that time jor i just say I go repeat am to others and pretend it's my line grin

Loooool try harder to impress u? Na challenge be dat? Okay no problem I will do the needful grin u will not even have words to describe self
Shameless in dat anyone and everyone can read wat am writing

Please I'm more of an Amadioha gal abeg we don't know Sango where I'm from grin Lol ur just not trying hard enough, u know say I get sweet mouth maself so urs has to be over-sweet to have impact

The day is sha going, good or bad grin How is the thing u studied for going
Why be a king when I can be a god? tongue

shocked, oya surprise me make I see wink .... C'mon don't fall my hand jare , you should know ppl wl always have their opinions.... Remember ; opinions are like a s s h o l e s and most af 'em stink....so shake it up baby and watch them, twist it and shout cos most folks are insecure arse holes looking for a ticket to ride on somebody like a picket.... In brevity, Live yo spinster life like the wild horse; adventurous and relatively free. Don't let em hold you back.... No time! grin... Sorry I rambled wink

Issorite, I'll try to adjust but seriously I'd rather put my humor in check than unleash it cos u may not like it- it's like the result you get when you c ock-tease ; sweet-pain . So, lemme keep it till fate - willing, our cordial correspondence ages enough wink
LoL a day is always a mix-grill af good-bad happenstances I know, just pray it ends favorably wink..... Smoothly thanks, was actually an Harpers, nothing special . cheesy
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Why be a king when I can be a god? tongue

shocked, oya surprise me make I see wink .... C'mon don't fall my hand jare , you should know ppl wl always have their opinions.... Remember ; opinions are like a s s h o l e s and most af 'em stink....so shake it up baby and watch them, twist it and shout cos most folks are insecure arse holes looking for a ticket to ride on somebody like a picket.... In brevity, Live yo spinster life like the wild horse; adventurous and relatively free. Don't let em hold you back.... No time! grin... Sorry I rambled wink

Issorite, I'll try to adjust but seriously I'd rather put my humor in check than unleash it cos u may not like it- it's like the result you get when you c ock-tease ; sweet-pain . So, lemme keep it till fate - willing, our cordial correspondence ages enough wink
LoL a day is always a mix-grill af good-bad happenstances I know, just pray it ends favorably wink..... Smoothly thanks, was actually an Harpers, nothing special . cheesy

I prefer something like olamide's song Oga Nla. Boss. grin

I go try small small to dey shock u and impress u I like to leave an impact shey u grab grin
Lol I no dey fear opinions e jus be say I'm not usually dis open...... Anyways
Na me u call spinster? Hope say u know d meaning cause I screamed when I saw dat, abeg.
Yeah ur a serial rambler wat shud ur punishment be tongue

lol I can't even. Once u compare anything to a coc.k-tease all rational thought flies outta my head.
I comment my reserve grin

What's a harpers please enlighten me grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I prefer something like olamide's song Oga Nla. Boss. grin

I go try small small to dey shock u and impress u I like to leave an impact shey u grab grin
Lol I no dey fear opinions e jus be say I'm not usually dis open...... Anyways
Na me u call spinster? Hope say u know d meaning cause I screamed when I saw dat, abeg.
Yeah ur a serial rambler wat shud ur punishment be tongue

lol I can't even. Once u compare anything to a cock-tease all rational thought flies outta my head.
I comment my reserve grin

What's a harpers please enlighten me grin

Issorite, uncool cool

Ok, poco-a-poco -little by little...cos too much shock electrocutes
shocked, reaaly? Well, my ex told me something akin to that cool
Why u scream nah ... Are u not old enough to be bearing another man's surname? Abi?
Its like the effect yo having on me is somewhat tipsy , real life iam. Not so outspoken; more af a spectator.

Haha, u beta comment without reservations now and stop swerving ur bigbooTy across my face tongue

Yo a medical student nah... Harper's should be one af your favorite bible.
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 20, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Issorite, uncool cool

Ok, poco-a-poco -little by little...cos too much shock electrocutes
shocked, reaaly? Well, my ex told me something akin to that cool
Why u scream nah ... Are u not old enough to be bearing another man's surname? Abi?
Its like the effect yo having on me is somewhat tipsy , real life iam. Not so outspoken; more af a spectator.

Haha, u beta comment without reservations now and stop swerving ur bigbooTy across my face tongue

Yo a medical student nah... Harper's should be one af your favorite bible.
Cooler than ur choice so tongue cool

Oh my god now ur treating me like olodo
I know what poco a poco means jare wetinnn
hm ur ex, since u brought her up should I ask grin
Lol I guess so, technically. But a spinster implies like an 'old maid' which I am not lol. I'm the type who wants to get married age 25 last last so dat ish can never be my problem tongue

I told u I have dat effect, don't fight it grin
loooool okay sir don worry I go speak ma mind

I'm a Christian my favourite bible is the real Bible okay grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:07am On Aug 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Cooler than ur choice so tongue cool

Oh my god now ur treating me like olodo
I know what poco a poco means jare wetinnn
hm ur ex, since u brought her up should I ask grin
Lol I guess so, technically. But a spinster implies like an 'old maid' which I am not lol. I'm the type who wants to get married age 25 last last so dat ish can never be my problem tongue

I told u I have dat effect, don't fight it grin
loooool okay sir don worry I go speak ma mind

I'm a Christian my favourite bible is the real Bible okay grin

Omg! Are we competing here hun?

My bad for bringing that up.... No don't ask, thanks wink
Well, that's not the singular meaning o jare , I'm thesaurus tongue can mean yo nat depending or needing any 'man' ( @ least for the time being) wink
So, I'm still not off-point wink tongue
And yes 25 aint bad. You shld be hovering about 18 now I guess, so, that's a good dream wink . Wish u Adieu tongue

I'm not going to no more, I admit I couldn't help it .... Happy now ?
Yh, remove all barriers and let's roll for once. wink

Shhhhhh! I said one af yo favorite not favorite exclusively. Ahnahn you're a very stubborn she-goat tongue
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 21, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Omg! Are we competing here hun?

My bad for bringing that up.... No don't ask, thanks wink
Well, that's not the singular meaning o jare , I'm thesaurus tongue can mean yo nat depending or needing any 'man' ( @ least for the time being) wink
So, I'm still not off-point wink tongue
And yes 25 aint bad. You shld be hovering about 18 now I guess, so, that's a good dream wink . Wish u Adieu tongue

I'm not going to no more, I admit I couldn't help it .... Happy now ?
Yh, remove all barriers and let's roll for once. wink

Shhhhhh! I said one af yo favorite not favorite exclusively. Ahnahn you're a very stubborn she-goat tongue

I'm very competitive for example i always say 'na u go tire first' grin

Okay sir i go respect ur wishes
Walking thesaurus indeeeeed, but yeah i guess ur second meaning rings true. Why are u saying its a dream lol is it not feasible

Yeah im happy now my skills no dey slack i wan make sure my charm (no be the one u dey collect from babalawo o) is at 100percent
Okay consider me rolling, anytin u say i go follow u talk am grin

Now ur 'shhhh-ing' me abi. Fair enough grin And yeah if i had to pick an animal i would say more like leopard but the stubborn part idi on point tongue
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 1:00am On Aug 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I'm very competitive for example i always say 'na u go tire first' grin

Okay sir i go respect ur wishes
Walking thesaurus indeeeeed, but yeah i guess ur second meaning rings true. Why are u saying its a dream lol is it not feasible

Yeah im happy now my skills no dey slack i wan make sure my charm (no be the one u dey collect from babalawo o) is at 100percent
Okay consider me rolling, anytin u say i go follow u talk am grin

Now ur 'shhhh-ing' me abi. Fair enough grin And yeah if i had to pick an animal i would say more like leopard but the stubborn part idi on point tongue

LoLs, Too bad I'm not all that resilient cos Coming this far booty-talking on random nonsense aint my specialty so yeah you're my boss wink

Prospective men on a large scale (me inclusive)
Have evolved to become 'irresponsible', so, who to marry?

Lol. We'll see!

Leopard ? Who dash u leopard?
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 21, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

LoLs, Too bad I'm not all that resilient cos Coming this far booty-talking on random nonsense aint my specialty so yeah you're my boss wink
Prospective men on a large scale (me inclusive)
Have evolved to become 'irresponsible', so, who to marry?
Lol. We'll see!
Leopard ? Who dash u leopard?
There's a slight insult or rather a 'slight' proper in the first paragraph u wrote and I'm still tryna get it

Hah not worried about it for now I'm also irresponsible so when I reach that desperate age that nairalanders seem so sure that all women reach I go start trying to reform una

Yeah we will see indeed grin

I dash myself cause I tink say I deserve am. tongue U don't think so? grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:

There's a slight insult or rather a 'slight' proper in the first paragraph u wrote and I'm still tryna get it

Hah not worried about it for now I'm also irresponsible so when I reach that desperate age that nairalanders seem so sure that all women reach I go start trying to reform una

Yeah we will see indeed grin

I dash myself cause I tink say I deserve am. tongue U don't think so? grin
Was jez tryin a inform ya I don't talk this much fublicli too tongue

shocked , you really think u can unbend a dried fish without destroying it hun?

wink

Before I say, what do u imply leopard? Define yo leopard.

Wishing u a pleasant day ahead. tongue.... Don't think iam nice sha o.... Just visiting my gentleman mode wink
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:29pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Was jez tryin a inform ya I don't talk this much fublicli too tongue

shocked , you really think u can unbend a dried fish without destroying it hun?

wink

Before I say, what do u imply leopard? Define yo leopard.

Wishing u a pleasant day ahead. tongue.... Don't think iam nice sha o.... Just visiting my gentleman mode wink
I getcha. I usually don't have this much difficulty understanding people hmmmph grin

Chai Africans and proverbs

Nothing so illustrious, just that they're sexy animals which is what I aim to be tongue grin

Don't worry I would never dream of thinking of u as a nice person grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I getcha. I usually don't have this much difficulty understanding people hmmmph grin

Chai Africans and proverbs

Nothing so illustrious, just that they're sexy animals which is what I aim to be tongue grin

Don't worry I would never dream of thinking of u as a nice person grin

Ok, that's adorable wink

American Observer ... tongue

Sexay animals? Mmm ok sha
You are not beautiful yet That you're still aiming is samthing I can't relate with o jare

Issorite, are u dreaming af me already? tongue
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Ok, that's adorable wink

American Observer ... tongue

Sexay animals? Mmm ok sha
You are not beautiful yet That you're still aiming is samthing I can't relate with o jare

Issorite, are u dreaming af me already? tongue
Oh my grin

Haha Amerigo-Nigerian please. Plus I schooled in Lag so i sabi everytin wellar wink

Yeah some animals are sexier than others nah. No be so? I'm not beautiful or I'm not beautiful yet, which one are u trying to say with these ur confusing sentences
It's always good to have something to strive for, even if it's just to get sexier grin

Yeah ur having some kain effect on me sha grin
It no dey dat dreams inducing level yet
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Oh my grin

Haha Amerigo-Nigerian please. Plus I schooled in Lag so i sabi everytin wellar wink

Yeah some animals are sexier than others nah. No be so? I'm not beautiful or I'm not beautiful yet, which one are u trying to say with these ur confusing sentences
It's always good to have something to strive for, even if it's just to get sexier grin

Yeah ur having some kain effect on me sha grin
It no dey dat dreams inducing level yet
grin, I just finished with Amala efo and chicken... So, don't really mind my compliments for the time being tongue, my stomach is happy and am just trying to go Santa-Claus sharing happiness lool wink

That didn't skip my mind, but yo actually breathin' the American air now tongue, just accept my submission wholeheartedly cheesy ... Must you argue every time

So, talking animals, what's yo favoriTe pet? Mine's the p ussy cat . wink

Aha! Don't make me feel shy jor .... Which kind effect be that hun? Warn urself ooo tongue
Again? You ds girl are so very much twisty and cunny wt words yo tryn a implicate me! Argh!! , well, I didn't mean it d way yo taking it o jare... So, I mean what're you planning to do to gett Sexier? Maybe u could teach me some beauty enhancing tips wink
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

grin, I just finished with Amala efo and chicken... So, don't really mind my compliments for the time being tongue, my stomach is happy and am just trying to go Santa-Claus sharing happiness lool wink

That didn't skip my mind, but yo actually breathin' the American air now tongue, just accept my submission wholeheartedly cheesy ... Must you argue every time

So, talking animals, what's yo favoriTe pet? Mine's the p ussy cat . wink

Aha! Don't make me feel shy jor .... Which kind effect be that hun? Warn urself ooo tongue
Again? You ds girl are so very much twisty and cunny wt words yo tryn a implicate me! Argh!! , well, I didn't mean it d way yo taking it o jare... So, I mean what're you planning to do to gett Sexier? Maybe u could teach me some beauty enhancing tips wink

Lol since a hungry man is an angry man by reverse a full man is a happy man I guess grin I go milk this moment

Sorry I think I should have gone for law instead of med cause I do argue a lot cry Dat na my charm grin

Pussssy cat indeed why not just say kitten or cat gosh males smh grin

You shy? Ifihear. I'm the one with twisty words?! Abeg tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed u na baba for dat area
But yeah implicating u is fun tongue Lol /in ur voice/ what's in it for me if I tell u grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol since a hungry man is an angry man by reverse a full man is a happy man I guess grin I go milk this moment

Sorry I think I should have gone for law instead of med cause I do argue a lot cry Dat na my charm grin

Pussssy cat indeed why not just say kitten or cat gosh males smh grin

You shy? Ifihear. I'm the one with twisty words?! Abeg tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed u na baba for dat area
But yeah implicating u is fun tongue Lol /in ur voice/ what's in it for me if I tell u grin

Ohoh! Your brain sharp die... If not dat oversharp will sound somewhat 'insulting' /in yo voice/ woulda used that instead. My paternal granny af blessed memory will say ; the way to a man's heart is through his belly wink

That's nat a bad trait for a medical student really. Curiosity is one af the basic fuels of science wink and if you don't know how to find out , how will u be able to give help? So, I think you're not on the wrong lane wink

Wareva jor.... You haven't answered my question tho

tongue , You sef don dey show me some true colors na unintentionally tho, so I think uve gat tha potentials wink . Huh, yeah , I was wrong, u should hv read law not med since u derive optimum joy from creating something out af nathing . Chai! I pity ur huzby walahi.... Small mistake, yawa go gas! grin. Everybody has a price tongue
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Ohoh! Your brain sharp die... If not dat oversharp will sound somewhat 'insulting' /in yo voice/ woulda used that instead. My paternal granny af blessed memory will say ; the way to a man's heart is through his belly wink

That's nat a bad trait for a medical student really. Curiosity is one af the basic fuels of science wink and if you don't know how to find out , how will u be able to give help? So, I think you're not on the wrong lane wink

Wareva jor.... You haven't answered my question tho

tongue , You sef don dey show me some true colors na unintentionally tho, so I think uve gat tha potentials wink . Huh, yeah , I was wrong, u should hv read law not med since u derive optimum joy from creating something out af nathing . Chai! I pity ur huzby walahi.... Small mistake, yawa go gas! grin. Everybody has a price tongue
Lol stop making fun of me. U wind me up psychologically since it's hard to tell a compliment from an insult when u say it tongue
Pfffft das trash must men like food?
Oh wait I'm being argumentative again grin

Ah yes Mr Scientist I hail. Tanks.

Oh yeah ur question. Well I'm not big on animals tbh I'm kinda scared of dogs cry but if I have to pick a pet then either a fish or a snake grin

Oh wow if you think I've got the potentials then I def do. I'm so flattered grin
I think the colloquial term in Naija is someone who likes 'looking for trouble' and dat sounds like me sha wink
Lol nah. I'm the sweetest in real life trrrust me
Das deep o. I agree to an extent. I have a price for something's but not everything
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol stop making fun of me. U wind me up psychologically since it's hard to tell a compliment from an insult when u say it tongue
Pfffft das trash must men like food?
Oh wait I'm being argumentative again grin

Ah yes Mr Scientist I hail. Tanks.

Oh yeah ur question. Well I'm not big on animals tbh I'm kinda scared of dogs cry but if I have to pick a pet then either a fish or a snake grin

Oh wow if you think I've got the potentials then I def do. I'm so flattered grin
I think the colloquial term in Naija is someone who likes 'looking for trouble' and dat sounds like me sha wink
Lol nah. I'm the sweetest in real life trrrust me
Das deep o. I agree to an extent. I have a price for something's but not everything

Hahahaha , I'm a good student of our late lord and savior, George Carlin ,So wha d'u expect? tongue ... Thank God you've taken to the control pill before I remind you, Good girl! wink

Ok , I'm a scientist and yo a doctor, so, call us Science Doctor grin smh

Dogs are cool animals tho, they could be fierce yh but are also man's bff call them fiercely friendly tongue. shocked, snakes? Have u ever eaten a snake? Pls don't tell me no! Cos I'll not hesitate to call you a loser and won't care if u call me foodie cheesy

Oh yh, yo preetie talented tongue...
Then, I think you should be d advenTurous type, that's unbad tho cool
How deep? As the Marina trench huh? grin , don't mind me I know whatchu mean wink . Same here, I'm more af an onlooker tho smh smh.... I could be weird they say. LoL.
I think u think too deep o jare , jez tell me your price on ds veri one jor and let's strike a deal grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Hahahaha , I'm a good student of our late lord and savior, George Carlin ,So wha d'u expect? tongue ... Thank God you've taken to the control pill before I remind you, Good girl! wink

Ok , I'm a scientist and yo a doctor, so, call us Science Doctor grin smh

Dogs are cool animals tho, they could be fierce yh but are also man's bff call them fiercely friendly tongue. shocked, snakes? Have u ever eaten a snake? Pls don't tell me no! Cos I'll not hesitate to call you a loser and won't care if u call me foodie cheesy

Oh yh, yo preetie talented tongue...
Then, I think you should be d advenTurous type, that's unbad tho cool
How deep? As the Marina trench huh? grin , don't mind me I know whatchu mean wink . Same here, I'm more af an onlooker tho smh smh.... I could be weird they say. LoL.
I think u think too deep o jare , jez tell me your price on ds veri one jor and let's strike a deal grin

Wow he's late? Too bad. Who's your favourite comedian, that's actually a very important question grin Mine is a tie between Dave Chapelle and Chris Rock
I have huge crushes on both of them even tho they're old enough to be my father I just have this thing for comedians so smart and funny embarassed

Us indeed grin Sounds good.

Yeah idky I'm scared of them it's not like I've had bad experiences. I once had to live with one for 2 weeks and I got used to it. Maybe its a lack of exposure tin.
Never eaten a snake and I'm actually tempted to call u a weirdo not a foodie tongue

Don't make me blush abeg grin
Not actually adventurous, just over-happy. And I think I talk a good game iono if I can back it up

Hah! U tink is dat easy? Have u seen me ? grin
Also I saw the OP come here and I just felt rly bad about this thread derailing level 3764. OP if ur reading this, no vex
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 21, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Wow he's late? Too bad. Who's your favourite comedian, that's actually a very important question grin Mine is a tie between Dave Chapelle and Chris Rock
I have huge crushes on both of them even tho they're old enough to be my father I just have this thing for comedians so smart and funny embarassed

Us indeed grin Sounds good.

Yeah idky I'm scared of them it's not like I've had bad experiences. I once had to live with one for 2 weeks and I got used to it. Maybe its a lack of exposure tin.
Never eaten a snake and I'm actually tempted to call u a weirdo not a foodie tongue

Don't make me blush abeg grin
Not actually adventurous, just over-happy. And I think I talk a good game iono if I can back it up

Hah! U tink is dat easy? Have u seen me ? grin
Also I saw the OP come here and I just felt rly bad about this thread derailing level 3764. OP if ur reading this, no vex
Am sorry, haven't gotten over Carlin since 2008, I've not gotten enough af him sef so save Carlin and my Nigerian jesters uhmm nobady for now.

What's wrong wd 'us' hun ? U don't like?

Loool, not my fault eating the 'crawler'... I was given it to eat.

Over happy over what what and what?
Sorry, I dint get that,what you mean you talk a good game

Yh,
I saw ur new dp, kinda inviting then I got arrested and I ended up getting detained in the custody af ecstasy for moments that seemed like eternity wherein my eyes I believe dilated a 100-fold transfixed on the mind-bugging goddess that stood before it ... Mehn, I thought I wouldn't be able to think for forever until I was jerked back to normalcy by a rather sudden alarm seeking my attention from Mother . grin .
So, If that's u on yo profile, yh, I've seen u nd yes, you're *muah!*

shocked, OP will be like what are these mods for These derailers should've been banned by now!!! grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 22, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Am sorry, haven't gotten over Carlin since 2008, I've not gotten enough af him sef so save Carlin and my Nigerian jesters uhmm nobady for now.

What's wrong wd 'us' hun ? U don't like?

Loool, not my fault eating the 'crawler'... I was given it to eat.

Over happy over what what and what?
Sorry, I dint get that,what you mean you talk a good game

Yh,
I saw ur new dp, kinda inviting then I got arrested and I ended up getting detained in the custody af ecstasy for moments that seemed like eternity wherein my eyes I believe dilated a 100-fold transfixed on the mind-bugging goddess that stood before it ... Mehn, I thought I wouldn't be able to think for forever until I was jerked back to normalcy by a rather sudden alarm seeking my attention from Mother . grin .
So, If that's u on yo profile, yh, I've seen u nd yes, you're *muah!*

shocked, OP will be like what are these mods for These derailers should've been banned by now!!! grin
Awww. I know that feeling. Well not really, I can't empathize but at least I sympathize so grin Ok, who's your favourite Nigerian jester then. Mine na Bright Okpocha!!!

Nothing wrong at all. grin

In Naija, they gave u snake to eat? Nawa. I thought everyone was convinced it was a juju sumtin

I'm sanguine so. I'd like to be happy all the time lol. Not that I can't deal with reality, but I jus try to see the happy sides. I'm a joker too a like making people laugh
Meaning my mouth goes probably farther than my body/spirit is willing grin

Haha. Na me be dat sha. Thank you sah /prostrates/ I don't deserve this soliloquy grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:25am On Aug 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Awww. I know that feeling. Well not really, I can't empathize but at least I sympathize so grin Ok, who's your favourite Nigerian jester then. Mine na Bright Okpocha!!!

Nothing wrong at all. grin

In Naija, they gave u snake to eat? Nawa. I thought everyone was convinced it was a juju sumtin

I'm sanguine so. I'd like to be happy all the time lol. Not that I can't deal with reality, but I jus try to see the happy sides. I'm a joker too a like making people laugh
Meaning my mouth goes probably farther than my body/spirit is willing grin

Haha. Na me be dat sha. Thank you sah /prostrates/ I don't deserve this soliloquy grin
Same hia Basketmouth all tha way grin . I sing his praises, somewhat esp when it's an argument. wink

I guessed right wink

Nah nah nah nah! Wrong impression! Just for the meat, nathing more!! And it was a one -time experience I'll love to revisit actually. #timeout in da vilige wink

That's my style too just that am nat too vocal (my weak point) they say. And af course it's not a complex issue. It's just the way I carry myself.- Mute happy yet vibrant . wink so, were similar yet opposite I deduce.

You've been a good companion so far so anything for ya . Anything to mk u feel like the angel that you are wink
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 22, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Same hia Basketmouth all tha way grin . I sing his praises, somewhat esp when it's an argument. wink

I guessed right wink

Nah nah nah nah! Wrong impression! Just for the meat, nathing more!! And it was a one -time experience I'll love to revisit actually. #timeout in da vilige wink

That's my style too just that am nat too vocal (my weak point) they say. And af course it's not a complex issue. It's just the way I carry myself.- Mute happy yet vibrant . wink so, were similar yet opposite I deduce.

You've been a good companion so far so anything for ya . Anything to mk u feel like the angel that you are wink
Mmmm talented dude.

Good guesser (? Not a real word ? ) grin

Lol Now you're stammering and sputtering instead of me all the time. Nice feeling grin

It's not a weak point. I (used to be/am) a very shy person so I empathize. You sound very noice grin

Wow angel too. Eze/Oba/Alhaji must hear this. I've joined u in your Wazobia quest o grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 1:06am On Aug 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Mmmm talented dude.

Good guesser (? Not a real word ? ) grin

Lol Now you're stammering and sputtering instead of me all the time. Nice feeling grin

It's not a weak point. I (used to be/am) a very shy person so I empathize. You sound very noice grin

Wow angel too. Eze/Oba/Alhaji must hear this. I've joined u in your Wazobia quest o grin

'Quite' talented when you're being international cool

Idea! Clapping for ya.... 'guesser' is acceptable hun! Swiri, yo spot on!

Ohoh! That was the intention I'll hit back harder, trust me! I'll let you know when I did. wink

Believe this is how I feel it, but its like I've a cooler in my mouth that calms and sorts my words before I air. I'm fukcing hating that!

Alhaji abi Emir... You forgot that was it from social studies? tongue

BTW, what's WAZOBIA quest?
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Aug 22, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

'Quite' talented when you're being international cool
Idea! Clapping for ya.... 'guesser' is acceptable hun! Swiri, yo spot on!

Ohoh! That was the intention I'll hit back harder, trust me! I'll let you know when I did. wink

Believe this is how I feel it, but its like I've a cooler in my mouth that calms and sorts my words before I air. I'm fukcing hating that!

Alhaji abi Emir... You forgot that was it from social studies? tongue

BTW, what's WAZOBIA quest?
Quite meaning less so than other international comedians? Idont rly fink so. Just a different style. Or maybe quite means more so.....
I've found dat I don't rly like white comedians anyways even the lovely Russell Brand, black people are always like three times funnier

Tanks swiri /in Mr.Corks voice/

Go for it grin

Hmm so u wanna be more free, is that? Probably impossible. Once ur burdened with the kinda brain that overthinks everything then ur stuck with it forever tongue

Ah right, emir. Thanks oluko grin

lol I was just trying to talk like u, wazobia quest is just the quest to learn all the Nigerian languages tongue
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Quite meaning less so than other international comedians? Idont rly fink so. Just a different style. Or maybe quite means more so.....
I've found dat I don't rly like white comedians anyways even the lovely Russell Brand, black people are always like three times funnier

Tanks swiri /in Mr.Corks voice/

Go for it grin

Hmm so u wanna be more free, is that? Probably impossible. Once ur burdened with the kinda brain that overthinks everything then ur stuck with it forever tongue

Ah right, emir. Thanks oluko grin

lol I was just trying to talk like u, wazobia quest is just the quest to learn all the Nigerian languages tongue

Its ok, everybody has his own taste.... Bh my choice is the white man's tongue

Yo highly welcome wink

Aiit, I advise u to be careful .... Esp. Out af ds veri thread.

I'm a try to be bera o jarey. My brain talks too much to itself. wink

lols oluko indeed... Maybe you'll pay back by teaching me Igbo. wink

Ohoh! Wish u all d bxt in de new interest I've kindled in u tongue. And you knw 'all' will be gross ... cheesy

So, awayu doing today tongue
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 22, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Its ok, everybody has his own taste.... Bh my choice is the white man's tongue

Yo highly welcome wink

Aiit, I advise u to be careful .... Esp. Out af ds veri thread.

I'm a try to be bera o jarey. My brain talks too much to itself. wink

lols oluko indeed... Maybe you'll pay back by teaching me Igbo. wink

Ohoh! Wish u all d bxt in de new interest I've kindled in u tongue. And you knw 'all' will be gross ... cheesy

So, awayu doing today tongue

Yeah ur slightly inferior taste grin
*in MI's voice* is allowed

I no dey fear
Actually i dey fear small this is an example of me talking a good game and not being able to back it up grin

Yeah try. For the sake of ur psychological welfare grin

Nna what is it u want to know? I go teach u the lil I know. U teach me more Yoruba cause all I know are sexual innuendo and insults grin

Pretty good. Boring Saturday to use to clean and organize wink Hope all s well on ur end
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Yeah ur slightly inferior taste grin
*in MI's voice* is allowed

I no dey fear
Actually i dey fear small this is an example of me talking a good game and not being able to back it up grin

Yeah try. For the sake of ur psychological welfare grin

Nna what is it u want to know? I go teach u the lil I know. U teach me more Yoruba cause all I know are sexual innuendo and insults grin

Pretty good. Boring Saturday to use to clean and organize wink Hope all s well on ur end

Now yo being judgmental! Kinda

LoLs. I'm devil? fear me a bit, that's good grin

O lenu bii iku padi mi wink -u get maut like death my buddy woman tongue

I just did wink

Mine was full af activities o jare , from party to driving pops around to entertaining a she-guest mehn was an hectic day!... Looking forward to a serene Sunday.
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Now yo being judgmental! Kinda

LoLs. I'm devil? fear me a bit, that's good grin

O lenu bii iku padi mi wink -u get maut like death my buddy woman tongue

I just did wink

Mine was full af activities o jare , from party to driving pops around to entertaining a she-guest mehn was an hectic day!... Looking forward to a serene Sunday.
Just looking for more of ur trouble grin

Pft don't let it get to ur head tongue

Lol for real? I think I even restrain myself a bit cause it's unladylike. The mouthiest chicks in Naija well..... You self sabi am grin

Eeyah. Hope it was fun sha
Ur Sunday will be serene while mine will be full of guilt but okay grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Aug 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Just looking for more of ur trouble grin

Pft don't let it get to ur head tongue

Lol for real? I think I even restrain myself a bit cause it's unladylike. The mouthiest chicks in Naija well..... You self sabi am grin

Eeyah. Hope it was fun sha
Ur Sunday will be serene while mine will be full of guilt but okay grin

C'mon now I'm not troublesome I am/ could be dove . Just tring to imitate the uneasy monkey tongue

It's already there and Iam enjoying it grin

**confused** , dint get that

Uhmm , smh .... The food and the chitchats . The rest was wack mehn... My bones are tired and my body aches I think I need the massage!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

15 Places To Meet Hot Ladies On A Weekend In Lagos. / A Group Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together Somewhere At Ikeja. Lagos / Queen Of B***bs Roman Goddess In A Hotel With BF (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.