Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 AM

Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. (17100 Views)

[photo]female Shoe Shiner Exposes Her 'thing', Nairobi Men Now Looking For Her / All Men Now Wear This To Look Hot - Pictures / Isn't This True About Men And Women Behaviours? (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:
This your romance with this your new boyfriend sweet you sotey you even book space down for una midnight chat. grin

Introduce him to us soon oo, let us quiz him so we can ascertain if he is truly in love with you abi una latest chuming is just a means to an end for him which is to successfully chop your .... lipsrsealed
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Hehe, Me, you and Gur gle are plainly the same thing mystic-wise.

Me sef, Iam just there! A Muslim that performs the basics and belongs to nobody grin
Lol gurgle? That one nah plain confusion in exhibition grin

Like ur Oga buhari, for everyone and for no one? How democratic grin
Nairaland no dey sweet today sha
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Gurgle(f): 10:36pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol look who is talking, empty vessel like you. shuo
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:
This your romance with this your new boyfriend sweet you sotey you even book space down for una midnight chat. grin

Introduce him to us soon oo, let us quiz him so we can ascertain if he is truly in love with you abi una latest chuming is just a means to an end for him which is to successfully chop your .... lipsrsealed
Loooool I quoted something and then left it so..... In fact why am I explaining to u grin Biko free me
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 16, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol look who is talking, empty vessel like you. shuo
Hapu'm biko! Otherwise (in ur voice) ife geme na'bania ooooo grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Loooool I quoted something and then left it so..... In fact why am I explaining to u grin Biko free me

Liar, I can smell love in the air. Just remember to pm me once it is time to buy the aso-ebi.
Gurgle, can't you see what I'm seeing? cheesy
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Hehehehe! Confusion in exhibition? You're truely mrs PHYNO englishically tongue grin wink hahahaha

Abi Our Oga
Yh, am very democratic! Know how to tell the lie ppl want to hear grin

Yes jarey, I no really feel tha vibe!... Well, sh*t hapinz!
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Gurgle(f): 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Liar, I can smell love in the air. Just remember to pm once it is time to but the aso-ebi.

hahaha somebody come and pick me from the floooor hahaha grin grin MrsPhyno, Phyno no do you? hahaha

please collect Sabr wellar, invite me to your second wedding, polyandrist like you grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Liar, I can smell love in the air. Just remember to pm once it is time to but the aso-ebi.
Love get scent ni?

I'm too young for marriage how many times do I have to tell u people grin

Gurgle:

hahaha somebody come and pick me off the floooor hahaha grin grin MrsPhyno, Phyno no do you? hahaha
please collect Sabr wellar, invite me to your second wedding, polyandrist like you grin

Abeg abeg abeg grin

So I can't hold a conversation again? Gerrout
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Gurgle(f): 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Love get scent ni?

nonsense, you don ripe o
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Gurgle(f): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Love get scent ni?

Abeg abeg abeg grin

So I can't hold a conversation again? Gerrout

You cant grin grin grin grin grin which kind conversation be dat

Abi na e-introduction
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Hehehehe! Confusion in exhibition? You're truely mrs PHYNO englishically tongue grin wink hahahaha

Abi Our Oga
Yh, am very democratic! Know how to tell the lie ppl want to hear grin

Yes jarey, I no really feel tha vibe!... Well, sh*t hapinz!
Hope say na compliment u dash me cause I no understand wetin u dey talk about my Phyno grin

Ah so u too can recognize the lie..... Wow I'm impressed. Thought u would be gulping it down like chilled coke grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
Gurgle:

Abi na e-introduction
You you you this woman

Gurgle:

nonsense, you don ripe o
You think say I'm like you? My plantain is still green whereas urs don even turn brown self grin

Mother in the Lord. Hope church went well? grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2015
Gurgle:

Abi na e-introduction
I tire oo. I can imagine how she must have been blushing since when their conversation has been ongoing.

She even had to take off her pishure, went through her gallery for a better one and when she couldn't find one that beats the one she took off, so then had to re-upload the same pishure again. Love is the air mehn. cheesy
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Gurgle(f): 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:
I tire oo. I can imagine how she must have been blushing since when their conversation has been ongoing.

She even had to take off her pishure, went through her gallery for a better one and when she couldn't find one that beats the one she took off, so then had to re-upload the same pishure again. Love is the air mehn. cheesy

Hahahaha you don watch her wella

Sabr and MrsPhyPhy. hmmmmmmmm kiss
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Hope say na compliment u dash me cause I no understand wetin u dey talk about my Phyno grin

Ah so u too can recognize the lie..... Wow I'm impressed. Thought u would be gulping it down like chilled coke grin
Compliment nah, PHYNO is one of my favorite lyrical master for naija. I no too understand igbo buh I do feel tha heat!

Lie? Explain!

BTW, the concept Democracy itself is a lie. The idea enchanting but it won't work in a neurotic godless society like Naija! ...
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Gurgle(f): 11:07pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

You you you this woman

You think say I'm like you? My plantain is still green whereas urs don even turn brown self grin

Mother in the Lord. Hope church went well? grin

Looooooool I think you'll find yours is a bright yellow, with some black marks. Better find somebody to fry you sharp sharp

Yeahh church was good. V comforting cool Were you a catholic before?
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 16, 2015
Gurgle:

I really don't wanna interfere for this family meeting you guys have decided to call on us.

MrsPhyno, dis people, don't let them pour sand in our Garri oo abeg!
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Compliment nah, PHYNO is one of my favorite lyrical master for naija. I no too understand igbo buh I do feel tha heat!

Lie? Explain!

BTW, the concept Democracy itself is a lie. The idea enchanting but it won't work in a neurotic godless society like Naija! ...
Yeah he's the beast from the east cool
If u get a chance try learn some meanings cause he's on some next level stuff grin

Lie.... Like how can one be for everyone and for no one.... But okay. We know say this na Naija. So anything goes and people say whareva lubbish they like grin

Lol. That's too philosophical for this night abeg my brain dey cruise mode
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2015
Gurgle:

Tchw. If I slap the two (you too FriedPlantain) of una now them go say I'm wicked

I'm a playful player one can't play again which kain lubbish grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:30pm On Aug 16, 2015
Gurgle:

Looooooool I think you'll find yours is a bright yellow, with some black marks. Better find somebody to fry you sharp sharp

Yeahh church was good. V comforting cool Were you a catholic before?
Looool wait o be serious for a second. Cause I can't always grab these ur cold jokes grin
U believe me right lol I'm a bit young for dat ish tongue

No I've never been catholic but my pops family was so we've got a bit of that still
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Yeah he's the beast from the east cool
If u get a chance try learn some meanings cause he's on some next level stuff grin

Lie.... Like how can one be for everyone and for no one.... But okay. We know say this na Naija. So anything goes and people say whareva lubbish they like grin

Lol. That's too philosophical for this night abeg my brain dey cruise mode
Now you're feeling yoself eh? Continu lol

Gon give that a shot! I used to have that dream ( still alive tho but dey *pend* mode) of learning to speak 10 Nigerian Languages.... *Whispers* I have a plan on taking over when I'm ripe enough.... Heheheh!

LoL. politics and hypocrisy are best friends you know cool

Eheheh! Same here, na u push me there nah , I fell for it cos talking politics is my only weakness ( I can't control the urge to talk about it no matter how slight the surge is ) hahaha! But don't wori, I'm not going back there!
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Tchw. If I slap the two (you too FriedPlantain) of una now them go say I'm wicked

See this mgbeke forming tough. Who you wan slap? I go give you better knock for head, beat you boyfriend to pulp join am. Lubbish! angry
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Gurgle(f): 11:43pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Looool wait o be serious for a second. Cause I can't always grab these ur cold jokes grin

No I've never been catholic but my pops family was so we've got a bit of that still

I believe you but some folks get married early so I guess its a state of mind

So your dad left? what denomination is it that its so small, if you don't mind me asking
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Gurgle(f): 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol Oya slap me, make I turn your neck to revolving door pahahaha
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Aug 16, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Old winch, stop forming youngie for us here angry

How can you always claim to be young yet you are married to Phyno. Stop lying na. grin tongue
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:47pm On Aug 16, 2015
Gurgle:

Lol Oya slap me, make I turn your neck to revolving door pahahaha
See this olodo too laughing like frozen frog. What is 'pahahaha' ? undecided
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Gurgle(f): 11:49pm On Aug 16, 2015
FriedPlantain:
See this olodo too laughing like frozen frog. What is 'pahahaha' ? undecided

Lol RottenPlantain , leave me

Excuse me, without meaning to sound pretentious, it really is a London thing lol that's how we type sometimes

1 Like

Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2015
Gurgle:

I believe you but some folks get married early so I guess its a state of mind

So your dad left? what denomination is it that its so small, if you don't mind me asking
Fair enough grin
Are u saying I'm childish lol

Yeah. He did. I don't really know how to describe it I think it's called 'Evangelical'. So a highly missions focused church.

FriedPlantain:
Old winch, stop forming youngie for us here angry
How can you always claim to be young yet you are married to Phyno. Stop lying na. grin tongue
Why u wan look for my trouble this night angry
Haven't u heard of Kanu Nwanko who married his wife when she was 18 tongue We're something like that
Now please Gerrout ! grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 16, 2015
Gurgle:

RottenPlantain , leave me

Excuse me, without meaning to sound pretentious, it really is a London thing lol that's how we type sometimes
You call me RottenPlantain! angry How dare you, I 'm seriously offended. angry
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Now you're feeling yoself eh? Continu lol

Gon give that a shot! I used to have that dream ( still alive tho but dey *pend* mode) of learning to speak 10 Nigerian Languages.... *Whispers* I have a plan on taking over when I'm ripe enough.... Heheheh!

LoL. politics and hypocrisy are best friends you know cool

Eheheh! Same here, na u push me there nah , I fell for it cos talking politics is my only weakness ( I can't control the urge to talk about it no matter how slight the surge is ) hahaha! But don't wori, I'm not going back there!
Yes nah he's our boy and we're proud of him grin

Wow which 10 tho. I'm still trying to balance Yoruba and Igbo. Even as an Igbo girl, Yoruba is easier for me to learn.

Hmm yup. I like politics but I don't wanna die before my time so i jus go respect myself and stick to medicine grin

Okay control all ur urges for my sake grin
Re: Four Supposed Women Behaviours Men Now Display. by Gurgle(f): 12:02am On Aug 17, 2015
FriedPlantain:
You call me RottenPlantain! angry How dare you, I 'm seriously offended. angry

Loool I already told you that im the real Dodo for this town na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Does A P**ssy Taste Like = GUYS ONLY / Help!! My Mother And My Girlfriend Are Putting Pressure On Me / Yoruba Woman Gives Hilarious Answer To Why Ladies Moan During Sexx (see Reactio)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.