Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. (56306 Views)

17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini / 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) / Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Obalende: 4:53am On Aug 23, 2015
ZUBY77:

Haven't you seen any of my books?

Well, start from here. Thank me later.

https://www.nairaland.com/1333913/there-back-time-nairaland-best

Nice. Reviewing it now.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Obalende: 4:54am On Aug 23, 2015
Can someone answer:

If a 17 year old can have one to four boyfriends in Nigeria, why can't she have one husband?
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by leonshom(m): 4:59am On Aug 23, 2015
Good one smiley
yourboss:
27 - 17 = 10

10years age range, well not that much but don't molest the girl o, if u know u really love her then u can keep her up but if u know u're only having lust interest for her be careful sir
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by bennywise30(m): 4:59am On Aug 23, 2015
Age is not the problem just that the level of her thinking will always upset you,many girls at early age thinks mature and act mature too to the extent you will be surprise when she tells you her age
I have a girl whom i love so much ,she's 19 and I'm 31 and she doesn't care about the age difference to the extent of asking me to impregnate her ,she can't wait to get married to me but i refused because of the age gap and it has been bothering me for months now because her reasoning ,character and stubborn and that's the evidence of under age
So my guy if your ready to face alot of challenges go ahead ,don't look at the age

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by deniyor: 5:06am On Aug 23, 2015
I can't believe people think this is okay. Usually a 10 year gap may be nothing, but it doesn't count when a teenager is involved. You are just taking advantage of a young child. What the hell does a 17 year old know about life. OP stop being a child molester. Go for someone more mature.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ZUBY77(m): 5:10am On Aug 23, 2015
Obalende:

Nice. Reviewing it now.

Good luck.. Though the topic at hand was covered from Season 3.
You are on your way to know things that exist behind the closed doors.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Obalende: 5:11am On Aug 23, 2015
deniyor:
I can't believe people think this is okay. Usually a 10 year gap may be nothing, but it doesn't count when a teenager is involved. You are just taking advantage of a young child. What the hell does a 17 year old know about life. OP stop being a child molester. Go for someone more mature.

If a 17 year old can have four boyfriends she sleeps with in Nigeria, why can't she have one husband who isn't even sleeping with her until she is of legal age and marries her?

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by yinkeys(m): 5:11am On Aug 23, 2015
stan241:

You have to consider you comparing two distinctively different environments, while one gives two bleeps about such, one excels itself on morals and values which don't support such unions, I'm sure you wouldn't give out let's say your daughter or sister to a man ten yrs older than her

Its all about the society we live in
we've bn 4 guys all along in my family & am still as single as a stick
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ZUBY77(m): 5:12am On Aug 23, 2015
deniyor:

That's how you people wait until you are 30, then it's time for TB Joshua to sleep all night in the Synagogue and time to accuse one person or the other for holding your destiny.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by brightersms(m): 5:12am On Aug 23, 2015
Just reading comments and laughing
Has anyone here asked their parents what's their age difference?
Majority of parents are at the rang of 8 and 12 age difference
My take is go on since there is love
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by calcal: 5:15am On Aug 23, 2015
17 too old already, the toto for don open too much get 13.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by deniyor: 5:18am On Aug 23, 2015
ZUBY77:

That's how you people wait until you are 30, then it's time for TB Joshua to sleep all night in the Synagogue and time to accuse one person or the other for holding your destiny.

Another child molester in the making - go for ladies that are old enough to really know what she wants and not some kid. You go run to which MOG you want, thats your business. PS there is nothing wrong with being single at 30. Marriage is - fools rush in program.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by deniyor: 5:20am On Aug 23, 2015
Obalende:

If a 17 year old can have four boyfriends she sleeps with in Nigeria, why can't she have one husband who isn't even sleeping with her until she is of legal age and marries her?

How many stupid decisions a 17 year old makes is no excuse to take advantage of her. Pedophilia! You think the guy isn't going to sleep with her? stop kidding yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by harristo(m): 5:24am On Aug 23, 2015
brightersms:
Just reading comments and laughing
Has anyone here asked their parents what's their age difference?
Majority of parents are at the rang of 8 and 12 age difference
My take is go on since there is love

I do know that when my day was 75, my mom was around 50.
This is about 8 years ago.

Yeah my mom got married to a man thats really older than her.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by sparkwil(m): 5:29am On Aug 23, 2015
Jorussia:
my guy leave story for mathais jare,you are not financially buoyant to take care of a mature lady,hence ,your current resolve to start running after S.S.C.E candidates and jambitos.Every shoe has size,look for your size,and leave the small girl to face her future.Na brother like you,na him dey condemn the lives of unwise teenagers. You get luck say nor be my younger sister,na blow i for take blind one of your eye.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Easy bro... grin
Easy... grin
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by harristo(m): 5:38am On Aug 23, 2015
deniyor:

Another child molester in the making - go for ladies that are old enough to really know what she wants and not some kid. You go run to which MOG you want, thats your business. PS there is nothing wrong with being single at 30. Marriage is - fools rush in program.

Go tell that to omotola who married at age 18 to a man 10 years older than her. Today Omotola's marriage is more successful than that of most women that waited until the old age of 30 to get married.

Some women who got married at 30 still ended up having problems in marriage and breaking up. It is not the age at which you got married that will determine how successful your marriage will be.

Op need only wait until she is 18 years old, and he can get engaged or married to her.

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by harristo(m): 5:42am On Aug 23, 2015
Lightwand:
Love doesn't exist... So let that girl get on with her life... Find a much more mature Girl!!! Some would advise you to show her care until she's mature or probably a graduated... Do the math bro, you be at least 31 by then... She may end up seeing you as a mentor and will probably take any advance from you then as an aberration... Right then and there your come online again to cry foul! Find another girl!

I can only feel pity for someone that says love doesn't exist.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by scentmarlc(m): 5:47am On Aug 23, 2015
ikeepitreal:
The guys above me are all talking crap, all I can think of is the tightness of the puna .
I see, yu are really keeping it real!
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by scentmarlc(m): 5:49am On Aug 23, 2015
DocAdray:
Don't take advantage of her please, she is still a teenager. Be more of a friend to her, for now. When she is more matured and ready for a serious relationship and decide to go for you after you've made your intentions known to her, good!
na so e easy?grin

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ekaromail: 5:49am On Aug 23, 2015
I think you should let her be, first. @OP. The thing is, you don't know what she will become after she gets into UNI. Its better you save yourself from heart break.

In other news, find out what nairaland authors are up to. Visit here https://www.nairaland.com/2545553/get-these-books-some-nairalads

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by juliusjulius: 5:49am On Aug 23, 2015
www.nairaland.com/2542882/registration-close-please

I apologize for bothering you with my problems.
I'm an extra year student of oau Ile-Ife, and I'm encountering problem in paying for the extra session

Registration Will Soon Close, Please Help Me.

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Obalende: 5:52am On Aug 23, 2015
deniyor:

How many stupid decisions a 17 year old makes is no excuse to take advantage of her. Pedophilia! You think the guy isn't going to sleep with her? stop kidding yourself.

Truly reasoning like a crazy woman. So her boyfriends are not taking advantage of her its a husband that is?

Upside down reasoning.

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by harristo(m): 5:54am On Aug 23, 2015
AreaFada2:

You go bow say she don begin tear the thing since like 2 years. grin

@ OP, to be on the safe side, let her reach 18 before you begin talk. Then she's capable of consent. Compatibility is another matter.
Around
5 years into the relationship, she might change dramatically. Anything can happen especially if you haven't married her and got her preggy by then. Even about 10 years into your relationship, even if married, she might change yet again especially if things are not going well economically and romantically. HER secondary school CRUSH WHO WENT ABROAD 10 YEARS earlier to study might just return home.

My observation of young girl/older guy relationships.

People that gets married older than 18 still change 5 years after getting married, and some will be seeking devours. Wake up man, getting married to a older woman does not guarantee she won't change 5 years after marriage.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by brightersms(m): 5:55am On Aug 23, 2015
harristo:

I do know that when my day was 75, my mom was around 50.
This is about 8 years ago.

Yeah my mom got married to a man thats really older than her.

My parents was 15years of age difference
Love still held them
If the guy can wait and the girl still faithful screw age

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ZUBY77(m): 5:55am On Aug 23, 2015
deniyor:

No. Marriage is not fools rush in program. It a beautiful thing, very beautiful.

At 17, you think a girl is still a Child.

Are we not talking about people that started sleeping with men as early as 14?

Life is controlled by the culture of the environment you live.
At 30 in Nigeria, you are already piling up pressure for yourself without a stronghold on a man who is either your husband or has every intention of marrying you.

You see one thing, it's difficult to accept the truth when it doesn't seem to agree with you.

We inherited a society where if you are a woman without husband, you inherit nothing from your father.

Genevive Nnaji, Linda Ikeji and their likes seems to be enjoying spinsterhood at 40s because they are on the news. And the deluded ones like you think they are the Chief role models of how a woman should live her life.
Naaaaa.

I repeat, at 17, a girl is ready for sex.
Only a wicked man would take advantage of her 17 year old wife if they get married.
That's where love comes in. Remember the OP said they are in love.
With love involved, I won't take advantage of my 17 year old wife.
Without love, I wont marry or date a 30 year old woman.
This is basic philosophy but your block head won't allow you to see the truth in it.

The way out of every situation for people like you is God/Pastor/Church/Faith. The same things that allow some women to live for 60 years without getting married.

What exactly would a 30 year old woman be coming to do in my house as my wife if I am 27?

I would only consider a 30 year old woman for wife if I am 45 and above.
If I wanted to marry at 27, trust me, my wife won't be more than 18.

One last question..

Poverty controlled Dullard..
If The first son of Aliko Dangote who is 27, comes to marry you at 17,

Tell me what you will tell him.

5 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by kenoz(m): 6:15am On Aug 23, 2015
Yes.

But you should let the girl reach maybe 23 before anything will happen between you

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by 1miccza: 6:23am On Aug 23, 2015
chimkaire:
Agbaya ni e! Iwo ati awon to n'tie leyin! angry If it ere your sister, would y'all encouraging this crazed dude come near her?! I pray her elder bro catch you if U go for her and give U a mark so unforgettable it's a landmark!!!
Agadi na agwo ofe angry
Person pikin and sister na em U wan carry Ur 20+ body go dey bother undecided
You better not go near that girl, let her concentrate on her studies, olojukokoro, ika o da angry

Hi my runaway friend,are you from Delta state....
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by therealdeal10: 6:29am On Aug 23, 2015
As in underage i meant she neva reach 2 dey do all dis bf n gf stuffs cuz evn though she still dey 17 na as 4rm 18 pipu go strt 2 dey c her as an adult wey fit mk her own choice.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Earthkumy(m): 6:35am On Aug 23, 2015
Most of our Northern senators have 12year child they are raping in the name of marriage. God will bless you for even considering doing what's right or having conscience enough to ask for advice.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Olufoundry: 6:38am On Aug 23, 2015
my advice is that it's good to be in love with your girl,but don't have sex with her because if the parents of the girl happened to know, they can arrest you with police and charge you with rape,because according to Nigeria law having sex with a girl below eighteen is rape,so suspend your love for her till she clock 18 years
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 23, 2015
Don't mind those guys telling u,u should wait,wait for what,start fvcking her now or else when she is 21 she will forget u,especially if she is pretty type,fvck her very well now and she be yours.even put it in her anus,let the fvcking pain her.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Edusouls(m): 6:44am On Aug 23, 2015
Rukkydelta:
The girl may have a crush on you now but there's a high probability she'll eventually fall out of that love, better don't keep your hopes that high
i love ur advice girl,leave all these boys here talking trash, you re the one that really knows what it means and the future effects,i once was in such relationship with a 17year old, infact i thought she is the best but with age she fell out completely with that love...i like intelligent girls like u,kip it up..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

“Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out / "When It Comes To Women, Nigerian Men Are The Kings Of Africa" - South African / Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.