Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,673 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. (56323 Views)

17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini / 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) / Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by kinibigdeal(m): 6:46am On Aug 23, 2015
Too many Senator Yerima's in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by richard870(m): 6:47am On Aug 23, 2015
killerman47:
Please help... i'm 27 but loving a 17yr old girl... is this normal? Is the age difference too much? Can we work something out?

For the records, I'm done with school, working and self sufficient; while she's about getting into school...

Honest suggestions needed pls...
@Op, is the feeling mutual? If yes, then you are a-go!
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Edusouls(m): 6:48am On Aug 23, 2015
as far as they love each other no problem with that, all these aristos carrying around 17yrs olds into hotels nko,talkless of a 27year old young man,single,both of them have future if they really maintain the love...
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ayooyee: 6:55am On Aug 23, 2015
U r future killerman 17yrs??
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by AreaFada2: 7:05am On Aug 23, 2015
harristo:

People that gets married older than 18 still change 5 years after getting married, and some will be seeking devours. Wake up man, getting married to a older woman does not guarantee she won't change 5 years after marriage.
True. Change is the only thing constant. But we I can only speak from experience and of those around me. At 25, you are more likely to have a better idea what you want to settle for. Sure not all do.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Justicealh3(m): 7:06am On Aug 23, 2015
killerman47:
Please help... i'm 27 but loving a 17yr old girl... is this normal? Is the age difference too much? Can we work something out?

For the records, I'm done with school, working and self sufficient; while she's about getting into school...

It good, but dn't try to kill her, as ur name is killerman. Smiles ok.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by dewizzy(m): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2015
lolz.. u don old jare. pick up someone ur own size
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by mymissingrib(m): 7:13am On Aug 23, 2015
Boda agbaya e wa egbe Yin lo
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Raalsalghul: 7:16am On Aug 23, 2015
Gurgle:
theres nothing wrong but you need to leave her until youre like 32 and she is 22, otherwise its wrong

**modified ok maybe 22 is too long but you guys get where Im going with this shey...17 is too young for OP to start on her.

Its not about when the girl starts having boyfriends, its about the age gap between them. If they were both 17, it wouldn't be an issue. the issue here is child abuse and exploitation of a minor
Story!
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by deniyor: 7:25am On Aug 23, 2015
ZUBY77:

No. Marriage is not fools rush in program. It a beautiful thing, very beautiful.

At 17, you think a girl is still a Child.

Are we not talking about people that started sleeping with me as early as 14?

Life is controlled by the culture of the environment you live.
At 30 in Nigeria, you are already piling up pressure for yourself without a stronghold on a man who is either your husband or has every intention of marrying you.

You see one thing, it's difficult to accept the truth when it doesn't seem to agree with you.

We inherited a society where if you are a woman without husband, you inherit nothing from your father.

Genevive Nnaji, Linda Ikeji and their likes seems to be enjoying spinsterhood at 40s because they are on the news. And the deluded ones like you think they are the Chief role models of how a woman should live her life.
Naaaaa.

I repeat, at 17, a girl is ready for sex.
Only a wicked man would take advantage of her 17 year old wife if they get married.
That's where love comes in. Remember the OP said they are in love.
With love involved, I won't take advantage of my 17 year old wife.
Without love, I wont marry or date a 30 year old woman.
This is basic philosophy but your block head won't allow you to see the truth in it.

The way out of every situation for people like you is God/Pastor/Church/Faith. The same things that allow some women to live for 60 years without getting married.

What exactly would a 30 year old woman be coming to do in my house as my wife if I am 27?

I would only consider a 30 year old woman for wife if I am 45 and above.
If I wanted to marry at 27, trust me, my wife won't be more than 18.

One last question..

Poverty controlled Dullard..
If The first son of Aliko Dangote who is 27, comes to marry you at 17,

Tell me what you will tell him.

You are so deluded and so off base that I'm at a loss of words. God help us in Nigeria.
Did you proudly say you have been sleeping with 14year olds? WOW!!! We really need child protection laws in Nigeria. You are nothing but a pedophile and a rapist dude.
Yet some unfortunate girl is going to marry you one day and think she's got a responsible man in her hands? SMH

Poverty controlled dullard? Indeed the internet is a leveller. You can sit in your room and spew rubbish. Rich or poor, I am glad God has made me into someone with a conscience and respect for human dignity. Not some low life like you.

And if dangote's son was to come for a 17year old, I'd chase him out with a broom. The 17 year has an entire lifetime ahead of her to choose. Unfortunately, people like you think because you have some change in your pocket, you can control other people's life. You think you are the in thing. Dude you are nothing till you learn to realize money is nothing.

4 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by deniyor: 7:28am On Aug 23, 2015
Obalende:

Truly reasoning like a crazy woman. So her boyfriends are not taking advantage of her its a husband that is?

Upside down reasoning.

When people like you talk, I cry for the future of this nation.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by tirith(m): 7:28am On Aug 23, 2015
Don't see anything wrong but wait till she is 18yrs old
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ZUBY77(m): 7:29am On Aug 23, 2015
deniyor:

You are so deluded and so off base that I'm at a loss of words. God help us in Nigeria.
Did you proudly say you have been sleeping with 14year olds? WOW!!! We really need child protection laws in Nigeria. You are nothing but a pedophile and a rapist dude.
Yet some unfortunate girl is going to marry you one day and think she's got a responsible man in her hands? SMH

Poverty controlled dullard? Indeed the internet is a leveller. You can sit in your room and spew rubbish. Rich or poor, I am glad God has made me into someone with a conscience and respect for human dignity. Not some low life like you.

And if dangote's son was to come for a 17year old, I'd chase him out with a broom. The 17 year has an entire lifetime ahead of her to choose. Unfortunately, people like you think because you have some change in your pocket, you can control other people's life. You think you are the in thing. Dude you are nothing till you learn to realize money is nothing.

Na.. You got it wrong..
I wrote 'men'. Not me..

At my age, I wont sleep with a 14 year old.
But if I was still 17, I would gladly do that.
Tell me you don't know that 14 year girls have sex..
Tell me this is the first time you heard this.

.. and you would chase Dangote's first son out of your place with a broom if he comes near your 17 year old sister or daughter or you?
Really? And then later you would kneel down, close both eyes, hands in the air, asking God why he made you poor and accusing your father's elder brother of keeping you poor.

Poverty stricken in this context, doesn't mean you are poor, not that I care in anyway. It means that poverty has configured your mentality.
It is easy for you to say rubbish on the Internet.
Go check how old Buhari was before he married his Aisha who is currently your first lady.
Check how old Aisha was at the time.
I wonder if her life is past her now.

I am sure if one Koran or Bible has said that it's cool to marry a 15 year old woman, you toad brain would have been the first person to broadcast it everywhere

4 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Stephansmily(f): 7:30am On Aug 23, 2015
agabaI23:
It would have been better to spell your name with 1k note.

Derailers
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ikeepitreal(m): 7:31am On Aug 23, 2015
scentmarlc:
I see, yu are really keeping it real!
Lol, na so na. That's what I do
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by deniyor: 7:31am On Aug 23, 2015
harristo:

Go tell that to omotola who married at age 18 to a man 10 years older than her. Today Omotola's marriage is more successful than that of most women that waited until the old age of 30 to get married.

Some women who got married at 30 still ended up having problems in marriage and breaking up. It is not the age at which you got married that will determine how successful your marriage will be.

Op need only wait until she is 18 years old, and he can get engaged or married to her.

I'm so sure you are totally involved in omotola's marriage to realize what she went through and how happy she is. The grass is always greener on the other side.

For every omotola, there are thousands of ladies that married that early and their lives are doomed. They are nobodies, and so no one bothers with them. Will you allow your 17 year old daughter to sleep with a 27 year old man?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by kannymoore(m): 7:35am On Aug 23, 2015
Obalende:
Can someone answer:

If a 17 year old can have one to four boyfriends in Nigeria, why can't she have one husband?

Why not open a new thread with the title under the romance/family sections and tag it with the mods?
Hopefully, it might get to the front page or don't you think so?

My opinion though.

NB... i'd personally prefer you'd put it up under the Family section if you're up for more matured advice.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by oluwadanie1(m): 7:36am On Aug 23, 2015
vfactor:

You think ur age mate who's a female will look at ur face when she get to 21? You will be a small boy to her. By the time she starts getting attention from matured men with money, the insults will start coming.

even at 18 sef, am a witness o.

Girls who at a time would bring theirselves to play with me. Dem come dy form porshe...
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by deniyor: 7:38am On Aug 23, 2015
ZUBY77:

Na.. You got it wrong..
I wrote 'men'. Not me..

At my age, I wont sleep with a 14 year old.
But if I was still 17, I would gladly do that.
Tell me you don't know that 14 year girls have sex..
Tell me this is the first time you heard this.

Well on the bright side of things, I'm glad you are one less person sleeping with 14 year olds.
I wouldn't castigate a 17 year old sleeping with a 14 year old either. Sad it is tho as 14 year olds and sex should not be mentioned in the same breath.
What is wrong is wrong. It doesn't matter how many people are doing it or support it. A 27 year old sleeping with a 17 year old is wrong. WTF does a 17 year old know about love or what she wants. She is at an age where she can be easily influenced negatively. I don't blame the 27 year old though, I blame her parents who haven't done their jobs well and instilled in her some self value and appreciation.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 23, 2015
oluwadanie1:

even at 18 sef, am a witness o.

Girls who at a time would bring theirselves to play with me. Dem come dy form porshe...

The no know. Maybe he's dating his mate now cos she never see alternative. Make she enter school or start to dey waka!

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ZUBY77(m): 7:41am On Aug 23, 2015
deniyor:

I'm so sure you are totally involved in omotola's marriage to realize what she went through and how happy she is. The grass is always greener on the other side.

For every omotola, there are thousands of ladies that married that early and their lives are doomed. They are nobodies, and so no one bothers with them. Will you allow your 17 year old daughter to sleep with a 27 year old man?

Allow?
Will you allow your 20 year old daughter to have sex with a 22 year old man?
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ZUBY77(m): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2015
deniyor:

When people like you talk, I cry for the future of this nation.

Don't cry for the future of the nation based on sex issues. That's the least of our problems.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by muizzolajide(m): 7:45am On Aug 23, 2015
broda u don dey craze, u no c ur mate crush ontop, but unda age. dem go kill u at last, mark ma word.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by deniyor: 7:46am On Aug 23, 2015
ZUBY77:

Allow?
Will you allow your 20 year old daughter to have sex with a 22 year old man?

Yes allow. Afterall, if the parents approve the relationship, then they are allowing it. That's not to say the parents approval is going to be sought anyways.
As for the 20 - 22 year olds, I'd probably have less issues with it. At least the 22 year old won't be chased out of my house with guns and dogs. However, If the 17 year old was my daughter, you can be sure the guy will be going to jail.

And since you are so concerned about the use of the word allow, I will rephrase :
Will you be okay with your 17 daughter sleeping with a 27 year old? How would you react to finding out?

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by deniyor: 7:50am On Aug 23, 2015
ZUBY77:

Don't cry for the future of the nation based on sex issues. That's the least of our problems.

It is a very important problem to deal with. The girl child is being exploited by men like you. They are as much an important part of the solution to the problems facing this nation. And if you derail them this early, I continue to weep for Nigeria.

Give the girl a pen not a penis. But when we have senators and Governors like Shettima providing poor examples, people like you will never learn.

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Youngpo413: 7:50am On Aug 23, 2015
Stephansmily:
I see u've finally found love

Age is just a number

Bt wait till she turns 18.
12 year old pusy can take any dick talkless of 17 so why the delay?she may not even be a virgin sef.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ennysuccess(m): 7:55am On Aug 23, 2015
Stephansmily:
I see u've finally found love

Age is just a number

Bt wait till she turns 18.

So na 18 yrs u begin dey do am abi

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Orikinla(m): 7:56am On Aug 23, 2015
I met my woman when she was only 17 and we discovered each other when she was 18 and next year will be 10 years anniversary of our love.
I was more than twice her age when we met, but today I am no longer twice her age.

But I will advise you not to disrupt the education and welfare of this 17 year old girl child.

[size=18pt]Don't have sex with her, so that you will not get her pregnant and then force her to commit abortion that will harm her uterus and cause her pains.[/size]

The best you can do is to be her friend and not her lover until she is more emotionally and physically mature and secure and don't take advantage of her tender age as many men do to misguide and mislead many impressionable and vulnerable younger women.

[size=18pt]18“There are three things that are too amazing for me,

four that I do not understand:

19the way of an eagle in the sky,

the way of a snake on a rock,

the way of a ship on the high seas,

and the way of a man with a young woman.
◄ From Proverbs 30 ►[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Chigold101(m): 7:58am On Aug 23, 2015
killerman47:

u don't need any help. It is a perfect age difference. 10 years. Just wait until when she turns 18 then go pay her bride's price
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Orikinla(m): 7:58am On Aug 23, 2015
deniyor:

Well said.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by deniyor: 8:00am On Aug 23, 2015
ZUBY77:

.. and you would chase Dangote's first son out of your place with a broom if she comes near your 17 year old sister or daughter or you?
Really? And then later you would kneel down, close both eyes, hands in the air, asking God why he made you poor and accusing your father's elder brother of keeping you poor.

Poverty stricken in this context, doesn't mean you are poor, not that I care in anyway. It means that poverty has configured your mentality.
It is easy for you to say rubbish on the Internet.
Go check how old Buhari was before he married his Aisha who is currently your first lady.
Check how old Aisha was at the time.
I wonder if her life is past her now.

I am sure if one Koran or Bible has said that it's cool to marry a 15 year old woman, you toad brain would have been the first person to broadcast it everywhere

Any future daughter of mine will be raised not to need or depend on a man for money.
As for poverty configuring my mentality, stop making assumptions that you know anything about me. Assumptions make an ass of you. Either ways, I thank God for my life. I'm content thanks. As for Buhari, that is one success story yay! For every success story, there are a thousand sad stories out there.
I hope you are also celebrating Shettima's divorced 17 year old ex-wife as you are celebrating Aisha. Dude, when the time comes, I hope some guy comes to buy off your 14 year old daughter. You probably would need the money.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.