Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,501 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. (56317 Views)

17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini / 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) / Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by hola106(m): 2:24am On Aug 23, 2015
Ur. Case no be today
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Gurgle(f): 2:26am On Aug 23, 2015
sonofananimal:
MAYBE THE WORD "TRAIN" I USE A SOUND A LITTLE BIT WEIRD.

WHAT IF I USE "GUARD"?

I'm sorry, I know you weren't talking to me, but "guard" is even worse than training
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Nobody: 2:34am On Aug 23, 2015
Gurgle:

I'm sorry, I know you weren't talking to me, but "guard" is even worse than training
Torr!! that guy just make me confuse everything, I can't even find any useful word to describe what i really mean
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Gurgle(f): 2:38am On Aug 23, 2015
BigBashiru:

There is more supply and demand of young women than older women. Many girls are falling into the same fatal flaw - some say they want to have fun, experience life, build career but its the same flaw and error; they get past 22, past 24 and hit 26 and now want marriage at 26 but now, new gilrs are born everyday so a guy that really wants a 19 old will surely get its just a matter of trusting God and diligently searching. Guys will continue to seek out younger glrls - its biological. If I were 35, I will be looking for a 21 year old and I will surely get because there are many girls to pick up; God honors my intent because I seek out marriage.

Another area is that of marriage. Marriage is defined as an approved union in the eyes of your deity between you and your spouse, nothing more nothing less.

It is not a ceremony.

Would you say your opinion is common across Nig?

Guys in their 30s often say they prefer women in their early 30s, because women in their 20s are annoying and underdeveloped. So what do you and our friends normally say

when you say youd prefer a 21 year old, do you really mean that? I mean can you keep up with a 21 year old girl
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Obalende: 2:41am On Aug 23, 2015
ZUBY77:

If you know how old your mother was when she got married, you will know that a 17 year old girl is already getting old.
If my woman is not anywhere 10 years younger than me, she ain't coming near my house to live as wife.
My age mates in girls married years before I started making money. Why didn't they wait for me?

How old is Oshiomole and Lara?
Or are we pardoning them because the Edo State money is involved?
Or are part of the theory of "she is matured to make her choice"?
What is the difference between 17years and 11 months girl and an 18 year old girl?

I look and laugh when toads come here to shout "17 years old is too young".

Too young to do what exactly?
If a 17 year old can have four boyfriends in Nigeria, why can't she have one husband?

Go ahead and do your thing
There are a million black 17 year old girls in Europe, standing in the streets as prostitutes.

Classic. Please what is ur bbm pin let's talk.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by kandiikane(m): 2:52am On Aug 23, 2015
BigBashiru:

There is more supply and demand of young women than older women. Many girls are falling into the same fatal flaw - some say they want to have fun, experience life, build career but its the same flaw and error; they get past 22, past 24 and hit 26 and now want marriage at 26 but now, new gilrs are born everyday so a guy that really wants a 19 old will surely get its just a matter of trusting God and diligently searching. Guys will continue to seek out younger glrls - its biological. If I were 35, I will be looking for a 21 year old and I will surely get because there are many girls to pick up; God honors my intent because I seek out marriage.

Another area is that of marriage. Marriage is defined as an approved union in the eyes of your deity between you and your spouse, nothing more nothing less.

It is not a ceremony.

Successful 26 year olds are getting married all the time all over the world so I do not get your point. When a man reaches a certain age for marriage, he should be looking for some one of his own status or even higher. No offence but you sound quite young so i can slightly understand your reasoning. A young man who has worked his way up won't want to be with someone who is even yet to decide what they want in life. The men who you admire with beautiful younger wives are a very small minority and most of the men are rich divorced older men. By the time you are 35, you will most likely be married to someone closer to your age unless of course, you are divorced and rich or unmarried and rich. Unless you go find one girl for village like that because I know an average young naija girl won't be doing sufferhead with no old guy.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by kandiikane(m): 2:53am On Aug 23, 2015
Gurgle:

Guys in their 30s often say they prefer women in their early 30s, because women in their 20s are annoying and underdeveloped. So what do you and our friends normally say

when you say youd prefer a 21 year old, do you really mean that? I mean can you keep up with a 21 year old girl

Don't mind him, he's very young, he doesn't know what's going on around him.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by kandiikane(m): 2:58am On Aug 23, 2015
sonofananimal:
MAYBE THE WORD "TRAIN" I USE A SOUND A LITTLE BIT WEIRD.

WHAT IF I USE "GUARD"?

I honestly think you should leave the girl and get someone closer to your age, makes life much easier for you.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Gurgle(f): 2:59am On Aug 23, 2015
kandiikane:

Don't mind him, he's very young, he doesn't know what's going on around him.

Ok. So what do you think

Do guys actually prefer that 15 year age gap? I feel like they lust after it sometimes but they value the companionship of someone closer to them in age more. That's the feeling I get
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Nobody: 2:59am On Aug 23, 2015
Love doesn't exist... So let that girl get on with her life... Find a much more mature Girl!!! Some would advise you to show her care until she's mature or probably a graduated... Do the math bro, you be at least 31 by then... She may end up seeing you as a mentor and will probably take any advance from you then as an aberration... Right then and there your come online again to cry foul! Find another girl!

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ZUBY77(m): 3:06am On Aug 23, 2015
Obalende:

Classic. Please what is ur bbm pin let's talk.

Talk about what?
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by kandiikane(m): 3:06am On Aug 23, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. So what do you think

Do guys actually prefer that 15 year age gap? I feel like they lust after it sometimes but they value the companionship of someone closer to them in age more. That's the feeling I get

15 years is very specific. The only men that would prefer 15 year old age gap are old men.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Gurgle(f): 3:07am On Aug 23, 2015
kandiikane:

15 years is very specific. The only men that would prefer 15 year old age gap are old men.

Ok. I mean a large age-gap compared to a smaller one. Besides, all men will be old men eventually
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by harristo(m): 3:12am On Aug 23, 2015
Rukkydelta:
The girl may have a crush on you now but there's a high probability she'll eventually fall out of that love, better don't keep your hopes that high

My thoughts exactly, this is one of the greatest drawback to courting a girl in her early 20's or below. Those kind of girls can change their mind about things as they experience more in life.

But if you're completely sure you can keep her interested in you then it's fine. She isn't too young for you, she isn't too young to get married either. The age of 14 is the age a girl becomes physically ready to get married, as for emotionally ready I'd say 18 years - Omotola for example.

So don't let anyone intimidate you. Anyone, the father, mother, brother, sister etc trying to tell you off is being emotional not logical. Manage them and others around you confidently. There's nothing wrong with your relationship.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by kandiikane(m): 3:13am On Aug 23, 2015
Gurgle:

Ok. I mean a large age-gap compared to a smaller one. Besides, all men will be old men eventually

Exactly but at that age they are either married or with mistresses possibly younger than the wife who is his age mate or closer. I could say the same for older women too who have affairs with younger men. When there is money in old age, anything is possible.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by kandiikane(m): 3:17am On Aug 23, 2015
harristo:

My thoughts exactly, this is one of the greatest drawback to courting a girl in her early 20's or below. Those kind of girls can change their mind about things as they experience more in life.

But if you're completely sure you can keep her interested in you then it's fine. She isn't too young for you, she isn't too young to get married either. The age of 14 is the age a girl becomes physically ready to get married, as for emotionally ready I'd say 18 years - Omotola for example.

So don't let anyone intimidate you. Anyone, the father, mother, brother, sister etc trying to tell you off is being emotional not logical. Manage them and others around you confidently. There's nothing wrong with your relationship.

Just because a girl starts menstruating at 14 does not mean she is ready to be married or even carry a child. Her body is still growing, this is how small children die at childbirth, please stop spreading falsehood.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Nobody: 3:21am On Aug 23, 2015
killerman47:
Please help... i'm 27 but loving a 17yr old girl... is this normal? Is the age difference too much? Can we work something out?

For the records, I'm done with school, working and self sufficient; while she's about getting into school...

Honest suggestions needed pls...

CHILD ABUSE

TOPIC LIKE THIS SHOULD NOT HIT THE FRONT PAGE

YOU DONT NEED HELP

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Adesiji77: 3:23am On Aug 23, 2015
Child abuse undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Nobody: 3:36am On Aug 23, 2015
kandiikane:

I honestly think you should leave the girl and get someone closer to your age, makes life much easier for you.
THE OP BY!

NOT ME
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by kandiikane(m): 3:40am On Aug 23, 2015
sonofananimal:
THE OP BY!

NOT ME

I thought you were the op
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by harristo(m): 4:00am On Aug 23, 2015
kandiikane:

Just because a girl starts menstruating at 14 does not mean she is ready to be married or even carry a child. Her body is still growing, this is how small children die at childbirth, please stop spreading falsehood.

Read my post well, a girl becomes capable at the age of 14. And in the olden day's, that's the age from which a girl is allowed to get married all over the world.

Civilization has made us realize that from 18 years is the proper age for a girl to get married. And as far as getting married is concerned, no man is too old for a girl who has reached the proper age of marriage, as long as the girl consents to it.

Omotola got married at age 18 to a man aged 28. Their relationship started two years prior. the man was smart enough to marry her as soon as he could / she was ready to. If he had waited for her to graduate from university (even if it isn't bad to do so), who knows what would have happened. Well knowing how pretty omotola is, definitely some guys would have done anything to be the one she marries.

Today apart from omotola being a celebrity, the husband is celebrated as a bold African man.
Read their story...http://www.osundefender.org/?p=118658

So Op you need not fear criticisms, go ahead with your relationship.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by BigBashiru: 4:11am On Aug 23, 2015
kandiikane:

Successful 26 year olds are getting married all the time all over the world so I do not get your point. When a man reaches a certain age for marriage, he should be looking for some one of his own status or even higher. No offence but you sound quite young so i can slightly understand your reasoning. A young man who has worked his way up won't want to be with someone who is even yet to decide what they want in life. The men who you admire with beautiful younger wives are a very small minority and most of the men are rich divorced older men. By the time you are 35, you will most likely be married to someone closer to your age unless of course, you are divorced and rich or unmarried and rich. Unless you go find one girl for village like that because I know an average young naija girl won't be doing sufferhead with no old guy.

The 26 year old has been around guys and the guy is probably 35 and has also been aruond; both are polluted with the spirit of polygamy and harlotry - how do you think such a marriage will end up?

What I am advocating is girls waiting till they are 26 isnt sound advice and that mentality of being "successful" wont do them any good in he long run. Aside from the spiritual fact I have mentioned above, they also face stiffer competition from younger girls.

I am young at heart.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by RexTramadol1: 4:18am On Aug 23, 2015
Rukkydelta:
1000 Likes

Ololo! grin grin

Child Abuse!
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by godG: 4:19am On Aug 23, 2015
slimmy05:
Catch them young before this evil tommy boxers boy devour her.

Slimmy05! cheesy
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by BigBashiru: 4:23am On Aug 23, 2015
Gurgle:

It is not my opinion that men are drawn to younger girls; its the consensus of research among evolutionary biologists and psychologists.
Yes if i were 35, I will prefer a 21 year old because:

i.) Can take care of me in old age. my age mate not good, we will be both old at the same time.
ii.) Lower chances of miscarriages.
iii.) Sexually appealing; fresh skin/ traits - no need to look outside.
iv.) Been around less - carries less spiritual pollution.
v.) Just starting a career - means household revenue will grow year on year.

and more!

preferably an MFM girl too :-)

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by vikmeek: 4:28am On Aug 23, 2015
OK my Candid advise... D age gap is much when u check it now but there will be a time when d difference wil be ideal.. D best is to keep a distance with d girl, don't get intimate with her, don't make her thinking, she has a very long way to go.. She will value u more now as just a friend than as a fiancee... But one thing I knw is dat u aren't ready to marry now, so why d stress, just keep her as a friend dats all.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by BigBashiru: 4:28am On Aug 23, 2015
To be clear, there are also men that prefer older girls.

It really is a mans world- men call the shots!

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by solaalade1(m): 4:30am On Aug 23, 2015
Brother, what exactly do you want from her? Love, marriage, or just fun? Most girls don't develop a stable mind until 22,23 upwards. In my opinion, if you truly love her, just monitor her progress and be there for her. But when she enters school, expect a little different altitude from her.

2 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Obalende: 4:41am On Aug 23, 2015
ZUBY77:

Talk about what?

Well I think you should consider writing an article of some sort. Girls of nowadays need to be evangelised this truth. I see so many of them making the same mistakes and thinking interest will last for ever until they hit 30 and get desperate.

No need for bbm though.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Nobody: 4:48am On Aug 23, 2015
GO AND MARRY HER!!!
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Obalende: 4:49am On Aug 23, 2015
Can someone answer:

If a 17 year old can have four boyfriends in Nigeria, why can't she have one husband?

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ZUBY77(m): 4:49am On Aug 23, 2015
Obalende:

Well I think you should consider writing an article of some sort. Girls of nowadays need to be evangelised this truth. I see so many of them making the same mistakes and thinking interest will last for ever until they hit 30 and get desperate.

No need for bbm though.

Haven't you seen any of my books?

Well, start from here. Thank me later.

https://www.nairaland.com/1333913/there-back-time-nairaland-best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.