Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,585 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. (56320 Views)

17-Year-Old Jamaican Lesbian Thanks Jesus For Life Celebrates Birthday In Bikini / 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) / Other Ways Of Loving A Guy Aside Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ZUBY77(m): 8:00am On Aug 23, 2015
deniyor:

It is a very important problem to deal with. The girl child is being exploited by men like you. They are as much an important part of the solution to the problems facing this nation. And if you derail them this early, I continue to weep for Nigeria.

Give the girl a pen not a penis. But when we have senators and Governors like Shettima providing poor examples, people like you will never learn.

I am sure I have saved more teenagers than you will ever dream of in this life time.
However what I don't support is for them to be Street prostitutes.
They can have genuine boyfriends or husbands.

This place is not America where social system can provide for a 40 year old single woman.
This place is called Africa where nobody, even your parents supports you at that age, they expect you to support them by then instead.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ennysuccess(m): 8:03am On Aug 23, 2015
rosy4u:
Tyga _ 25

Kylie _ turned 18 dis year

Kini big deal .... cheesy

But op wait till she gets 18.... My opinion tho'

So na 18 u be when u begin do am abi
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by deniyor: 8:05am On Aug 23, 2015
ZUBY77:

I am sure I have saved more teenagers than you will ever dream of in this life time.
However what I don't support is for them to be Street prostitutes.
They can have genuine boyfriends or husbands.

This place is not America where social system can provide for a 40 year old single woman.
This place is called Africa where nobody, even your parents supports you at that age, they expect you to support them by then instead.

I am sure you have. In your deluded mind, you think by sleeping with them under the pretense of love or whatever your deluded mind comes up with it, and the change you give them is saving them. I hope you saved the male teenagers too. And for their sake, I hope you didn't save them same way as the girls. That'd be traumatic for them for life.
You want to save a teenager, make donations to the family/charities and pay tuition for them. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SLEEP WITH THEM!!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ZUBY77(m): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2015
deniyor:

Yes allow. Afterall, if the parents approve the relationship, then they are allowing it. That's not to say the parents approval is going to be sought anyways.
As for the 20 - 22 year olds, I'd probably have less issues with it. At least the 22 year old won't be chased out of my house with guns and dogs. However, If the 17 year old was my daughter, you can be sure the guy will be going to jail.

And since you are so concerned about the use of the word allow, I will rephrase :
Will you be okay with your 17 daughter sleeping with a 27 year old? How would you react to finding out?

Did you tell your parents when you had your first sex?
Did you get their approval?
Were they OK with it?
How old was the man then?
How much information did you give out to your parents about him?

I'm a society like Nigeria, I would prefer my 17 year old daughter to have sex with a 27 year old man who has a job (based on the op),
Than a fellow 17 year old boy who still lives with his parents

Do you know why, if that unwanted pregnancy comes up, we both know who can take care of it among the two.

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by dammyluv911(f): 8:06am On Aug 23, 2015
dear if she loves you no problem. d first person dat wanted marrying me yrs back as 28yrs while I ws 17yrs n we luved each oda

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by DedeNkem: 8:06am On Aug 23, 2015
killerman47:
Please help... i'm 27 but loving a 17yr old girl... is this normal? Is the age difference too much? Can we work something out?

For the records, I'm done with school, working and self sufficient; while she's about getting into school...

Honest suggestions needed pls...

You're a paedophile and should be arrested immediately.

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ZUBY77(m): 8:10am On Aug 23, 2015
DedeNkem:

You're a paedophile and should be arrested immediately.

Go and arrest you present president Buhari.
He married Aisha before 17.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by deniyor: 8:10am On Aug 23, 2015
ZUBY77:

Did you tell your parents when you had your first sex?
Did you get their approval?
Were they OK with it?
How old was the man then?
How much information did you give out to your parents about him?

Dude, couple of things....First you have not answered the question I asked. Stop evading it.
Second...Remember what I said about assumptions? You've made assumptions about me and it's making an ass of you already.

Incase you are a bit slow.....Let me give you a clue....I have never and will never have sex with a man.

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Stephansmily(f): 8:12am On Aug 23, 2015
Youngpo413:
12 year old pusy can take any dick talkless of 17 so why the delay?she may not even be a virgin sef.

Whoz talking about sex here??
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Chelseafan1: 8:13am On Aug 23, 2015
misspicy:
Killerman47
Why not marry her now.....
I know of a girl dat married at 18,went to school from her husband's house and shez doing fine....

I love this story sha, I just wish I can get married to my 20-yr old gf after Nysc next year buh I'm not rich yet.
That man is very rich abi??
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ZUBY77(m): 8:14am On Aug 23, 2015
deniyor:

I am sure you have. In your deluded mind, you think by sleeping with them under the pretense of love or whatever your deluded mind comes up with it, and the change you give them is saving them. I hope you saved the male teenagers too. And for their sake, I hope you didn't save them same way as the girls. That'd be traumatic for them for life.
You want to save a teenager, make donations to the family/charities and pay tuition for them. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SLEEP WITH THEM!!!!

No. Your stupidity made you to assume it was by sleeping with them.

I will now direct you to one of my books.. . It's free online and has to do with teenage Prostitution.
Enjoy yourself.

http://www.globalruns.com/category/season-6-african-prostitutes-france-and-italy/
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Stephansmily(f): 8:14am On Aug 23, 2015
ennysuccess:

So na 18 yrs u begin dey do am abi

Mtcheeew
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ZUBY77(m): 8:15am On Aug 23, 2015
deniyor:

Any future daughter of mine will be raised not to need or depend on a man for money.
As for poverty configuring my mentality, stop making assumptions that you know anything about me. Assumptions make an ass of you. Either ways, I thank God for my life. I'm content thanks. As for Buhari, that is one success story yay! For every success story, there are a thousand sad stories out there.
I hope you are also celebrating Shettima's divorced 17 year old ex-wife as you are celebrating Aisha. Dude, when the time comes, I hope some guy comes to buy off your 14 year old daughter. You probably would need the money.

No.. I won't need the money.
I don't know you but I am sure I am 500 times richer than you are...

Take a look at the image below, I took it one minute ago..
those Chincs are packing up that 40feeter with with MAN Diesel and DAF engines..
Each one is is worth over a million naira.
Now if you know maths very well, multiply whatever number of engines you think can fill up that box.. Then think about 10 boxes of such..

Now you see why I don't need that money.

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by deniyor: 8:17am On Aug 23, 2015
ZUBY77:

I'm a society like Nigeria, I would prefer my 17 year old daughter to have sex with a 27 year old man who has a job (based on the op),
Than a fellow 17 year old boy who still lives with his parents

Do you know why, if that unwanted pregnancy comes up, we both know who can take care of it among the two.

You think having a job is enough excuse for pedophilia? Rather than raise your kid to be self sufficient, you sell off your kid for an old dude with a job?

In this life, tables turn. What happens if the 27 yr old was to lose his job and becomes poor for the rest of his life, while the 17 year was to be the next Bill gates based on his invention? Will you quickly change your preference for your daughter's love choice?
I think you are nothing more than a gold digger that is capable of selling his daughter in future. All for pennies you think the future son in law will throw your way. There are many important things in life than money.
The best things in life can't be bought with money.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by donMIG(m): 8:18am On Aug 23, 2015
killerman47:
. Funny post...

Tankz Y'all, I was feeling it was morally wrong n the age difference was too significant...
No post fit stop u
Becos wen guys don dei trip for girl ehn
D tin b like madness
Until dei achieve dia aim
U fit date her sha but no spoil her leave her if u go spoil her marry her oo
Gudluck
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by deniyor: 8:21am On Aug 23, 2015
ZUBY77:

I bet you are. You are just the poorest personality/character I've known. You have all the money in this world but you have nothing. Be sure to be buried with the money when your time comes.

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Nobody: 8:21am On Aug 23, 2015
Chelseafan1:

Go ahead if u are ready to share her with one or more guys if she gets to school, especially if she's pretty and sweet.(Boys go disturb am taya, rich guys, fine guys, church mates, senior colleagues, classmates, she wud definitely have her own crushes too)

If you are the possessive type, be ready to complain often times.

If you are not interesting, loving and don't visit her frequently, just be prepared for a shocking heartbreak eventually.

Take note of the IFs.
that will happen [b]if[b/] all girls are the same

Take note of IF grin
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ZUBY77(m): 8:22am On Aug 23, 2015
deniyor:

I bet you are. You are just the poorest personality/character I've known. You have all the money in this world but you have nothing. Be sure to be buried with the money when your time comes.

Now you are being African.
Relax.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by deniyor: 8:24am On Aug 23, 2015
ZUBY77:

Take a look at the image below, I took it one minute ago..
those Chincs are packing up that 40feeter with with MAN Diesel and DAF engines..
Each one is is worth over a million naira.
Now if you know maths very well, multiply whatever number of engines you think can fill up that box.. Then think about 10 boxes of such..

Now you see why I don't need that money.

Bro, you need to show pictures to show how rich you are? You think that's going to intimidate or impress me? grin grin grin grin
Like I said earlier, you are nothing but a lowlife with some change in his pocket. Money does not a man make.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by deniyor: 8:25am On Aug 23, 2015
ZUBY77:

Now you are being African.
Relax.

I am Nigerian. Through and through. What's that got to do with anything?
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by hardbody: 8:25am On Aug 23, 2015
killerman47:
Please help... i'm 27 but loving a 17yr old girl... is this normal? Is the age difference too much? Can we work something out?

For the records, I'm done with school, working and self sufficient; while she's about getting into school...

Honest suggestions needed pls...

Just love her but dont initiate or accept sèx till she is 18. If u have sèx with a below 18 years, it is a strict liablity offence punishable withb14 years imprsonment and no option of fine . Absence of Knowledge that she is below 18 or that she looks to mature as to look 25 is no excuse at law. If u must do it, dont be caught and be sure the girl aint gon report you anytime. The offence has no limitation of time.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ZUBY77(m): 8:27am On Aug 23, 2015
deniyor:

Bro, you need to show pictures to show how rich you are? You think that's going to intimidate or impress me? grin grin grin grin
Like I said earlier, you are nothing but a lowlife with some change in his pocket. Money does not a man make.

No.. It is called money.
I told you poverty configured your mentality.
I only wanted you to know I don't need the money you said I needed.
Now you are smiling out tears.

Money takes care of everything block head.
Do you think Lara would have married oshiomole?
I am coming for your 17 year old sister soon.

Watch out. Let's see how you will reject my proposal with Lamboghini packed outside your mud house.

When Kanu Nwankwo married his wife at 17 it was OK.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Bakare19: 8:29am On Aug 23, 2015
chimkaire:
Agbaya ni e! Iwo ati awon to n'tie leyin! angry If it ere your sister, would y'all encouraging this crazed dude come near her?! I pray her elder bro catch you if U go for her and give U a mark so unforgettable it's a landmark!!!
Agadi na agwo ofe angry
Person pikin and sister na em U wan carry Ur 20+ body go dey bother undecided
You better not go near that girl, let her concentrate on her studies, olojukokoro, ika o da angry
hehehe
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by DedeNkem: 8:32am On Aug 23, 2015
ZUBY77:

Go and arrest you present president Buhari.
He married Aisha before 17.

No paedophile should be excluded.

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by deniyor: 8:33am On Aug 23, 2015
ZUBY77:

No.. It is called money.
I told you poverty configured your mentality.
I only wanted you to know I don't need the money you said I needed.
Now you are smiling out tears.

Money takes care of everything block head.
Do you think Lara would have married oshiomole?
I am coming for your 17 year old sister soon.

Watch out. Let's see how you will reject my proposal with Lamboghini packed outside your mud house.

That was me laughing at your stupidity dude.

hahaha, please come to my house for my 17 year sis soon...I beg you....Pls come quick. It will be nice to feed your tiny dyck to the dog.

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by dammyluv911(f): 8:37am On Aug 23, 2015
go for her if she loves you fine.d guy who wanted to marry me yrs back ws 28 while I ws 17 I ws in my first yr dan n he ws my l
lecturer we truly love each oda n our parents knew Abt it.go for her
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ZUBY77(m): 8:38am On Aug 23, 2015
DedeNkem:

No paedophile should be excluded.

It s a pity that we here in Nigeria belive that one set of laws must govern every race. It is only when you have your own laws that you will be able to develop as a people.

If Americans say they don't want their kids to drink beer before turning 21, it doesn't have to govern every country in the world.

If Muslims say they want to marry their daughters at 14, it's non of your business dude.
If they come for your daughter at that age, you have the rights to refuse.
If they chose to marry their own daughters at that age, fckkkuuu you if you try to stop them by force.

1 Like

Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by ZUBY77(m): 8:42am On Aug 23, 2015
deniyor:

That was me laughing at your stupidity dude.

hahaha, please come to my house for my 17 year sis soon...I beg you....Pls come quick. It will be nice to feed your tiny dyck to the dog.

Unfortunately, your opinion and approval won't be required. Church rat.
You can only drink yourself to stupor on that day
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by kannymoore(m): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2015
Orikinla:
I met my woman when she was only 17 and we discovered each other when she was 18 and next year will be 10 years anniversary of our love.
I was more than twice her age when we met, but today I am no longer twice her age.

But I will advise you not to disrupt the education and welfare of this 17 year old girl child.

[size=18pt]Don't have sex with her, so that you will not get her pregnant and then force her to commit abortion that will harm her uterus and cause her pains.[/size]

The best you can do is to be her friend and not her lover until she is more emotionally and physically mature and secure and don't take advantage of her tender age as many men do to misguide and mislead many impressionable and vulnerable younger women.

[size=18pt]18“There are three things that are too amazing for me,

four that I do not understand:

19the way of an eagle in the sky,

the way of a snake on a rock,

the way of a ship on the high seas,

and the way of a man with a young woman.
◄ From Proverbs 30 ►[/size]

Deep stuff.

Sir,

Pls would you mind a discreet PM from me concerning your above commentary?

Thanks.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by Nobody: 8:47am On Aug 23, 2015
get out of love with her.
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by MrsAnyanwu(f): 8:48am On Aug 23, 2015
A friend of mine got married when she was 27 to a guy of 38 ,dats 11 years difference,dat was understood due to maturity of both parties, but 27 nd 17 Jesu, u are more like a big brother to her, cos she's so young nd maybe untouched, but girls of 17 dey feel say dem b big girls, but Op abeg don't take advantage of her biko, my 2 kobo
Re: I'm 27 Loving A 17 Year Old!!! Pls Help.. by lekush(m): 9:02am On Aug 23, 2015
Your case looks exactly like mine. My wife in my home now - met her when she just got into 100 Level (Jambite) in the university and she was 17 years old then while I was in my final year and I'm exavtly 10 years older than her.
By God's grace, she has 2 kids for me now.1st child 6years going to 7 and 2nd child 4 years going to 5
As far as you have good intentions for her,No problem at all

Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? / 5 Qualities That Melt Ladies Heart. / How Many Girls Can Introduce 2 Of Her Boyfriends Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.