Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,962 members, 7,810,658 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Can A Woman Propose To A Man? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can A Woman Propose To A Man? (15115 Views)

Is It Ever Okay For A Woman To Propose To A Man? / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? / Should Woman Propose Marriage To Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Waleade2(m): 2:09pm On Oct 06, 2006
Radiant try and reason.U ladies do think that man should be the first to propose and this is bad cos even if u ladies dont like the man u girls will still pretend as you love the guy.And at same time u know in your mind that u dont love him or like him for once but cos of his money or wealth.
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Radiant(f): 2:14pm On Oct 06, 2006
Wale darling, If I like a guy, it's very hard for me not to show it. If i can't stand you, i can never date you, not even for your money. Got that? I'm not trying to sound tough but honestly that's who I am. Guys I've dated know that aspect of me. wink
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by freshB2: 2:19pm On Oct 06, 2006
babygal, are yu sayin that youve dated many guys in this ya small life?
tha sounds odd. datin much guys before marriage sounds lika prostitution gal. dont use such english again
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Radiant(f): 2:24pm On Oct 06, 2006
lol Ok fresh B. smiley Did I actually say I dated so many guys? wink The few I've been with know that aspect of me.
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by freshB2: 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2006
better put in tha way. an pls dont leav tha innocent guy in heartbroken. go ahead an marry him.
bye. busy with mi assignment
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Radiant(f): 2:27pm On Oct 06, 2006
Fresh B abeg never use that word prostitution when talking to me. I take GOD beg you. If I knew you personally you would have had it better served than this.
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by waffistyle(m): 2:31pm On Oct 06, 2006
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smileyFresh B, why r you going personal, how many girls de marry as virgin?
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by freshB2: 2:37pm On Oct 06, 2006
iaa! chei!!
which kind palava bi this one. na so truth carry dey bitter for mouth an belly?
i advice you as per sey you na mi younger sister, na em you jus dey hala lika sey you wan chop mi raw.
babygal, abeg no vex com tube. mi na ya bros oh. see as i leav wetin mi dey do com com dey beg yu.
huh lov. no vex . na advice oh. chop tha english again, i no call yu ashawo oh. i only say make yu no use that again.
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by freshB2: 2:44pm On Oct 06, 2006
waffistyle, i don se as yu carry de spoil virgins. yu no fit protect them, sorry
for yur info,
radiant na mi sister, this na wetin we dey do for ourselves.
we don even settle since
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Radiant(f): 2:51pm On Oct 06, 2006
Fresh B, you don't know me neither do i know you. I didn't even say i dated so many guys. You concluded that. dating more than one guy, means it's become plural (guys). Does that give you any bleeping false impression of me? And even if, never use that word with me please. Honestly, I didn't like that for one bit. We all make fun of people here but we all have our limits. You better seriously apologise 'cause I'm very pissed right now.  Please know the kind of girls you use that freaking word with, not me.
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by freshB2: 3:10pm On Oct 06, 2006
"You better seriously apologise 'cause I'm very pissed right now. Please know the kind of girls you use that freaking word with, not me"

queen radiant, why yu dey vex lika say you you be iragi or taliban? abi na iran. abeg no talk lika sey you go thro mi bomb. i still remain ya bros. bros na bros. blood is thinker than water.

if yu still wan serious apology, that bi sey yu go giv mi ya email ID or cell NO to render this special apology.
i never try?
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Radiant(f): 3:25pm On Oct 06, 2006
What can I say? It's ok no problem. We all cross the line sometimes. *sighs*
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by freshB2: 3:36pm On Oct 06, 2006
Thas my gal
glad to see ya face smile again.
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by freshB2: 3:41pm On Oct 06, 2006
ogal, wey yu dey.
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Radiant(f): 3:43pm On Oct 06, 2006
A smile won't do. You have to make me laugh as usual tongue
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by freshB2: 3:50pm On Oct 06, 2006
Love, am ready missin that laugh.
giv mi a big sweet laugh
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Radiant(f): 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2006
lol isn't it ur fault tongue grin
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by freshB2: 3:59pm On Oct 06, 2006
a hug?
i ll giv yu mor than that, but now am nearly late for work, miss ya
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Radiant(f): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2006
c ya later. Have a nice day smiley
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by freshB2: 4:02pm On Oct 06, 2006
thanx lov
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Radiant(f): 4:04pm On Oct 06, 2006
kiss wink
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by CrazyMan(m): 4:07pm On Oct 06, 2006
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by faketeeth(m): 8:58pm On Oct 06, 2006
i also think its not ok.considering the fact that it's more rampant in the western culture.we shld try to maintain our cultures and customs as nigerians and not copy any form of western culture.Even in the olden days (which is still happening now), men go to a girls house to tell the parents that they've seen a fresh and beautiful fruit they want to pluck, u know the rest
so let's maintain that culture and moreover it makes a girl look cheap(so i think) and am subject to any correction.
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by chiluv2nv: 9:27pm On Oct 06, 2006
well for me i dont see anything wrong with a girl propossing to a guy she loves, but we are nigerians and our are somehow ununderstanding how we women feel for them. but i most speak my mind that i will never do it cos it is not proper for a girl to even ask a guy out not to talk of marraige cos even if it works out there will be no regard (respect) for the lady. infact i dont advisce any girl or lady to ask a guy out or propose to any guy cos no matter what the guy will not respect no matter aything u do to please him he will not appreciate u for anything.

so girls please u have to be carefull in anything u are doing, to avoid regreting foe anything. and i will also advice u girls that your love most not be higher that the one ur guy has for u, cos guys are wicked i tell u.

well i have spoken my mind so u do sam.
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by chiluv2nv: 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2006
well for me i dont see anything wrong with a girl propossing to a guy she loves, but we are nigerians and our guys are somehow,thay misunderstand how we women feel for them. but i most speak my mind that i will never do such thing cos it is not proper for a girl to even ask a guy out not to talk of marriag cos even if it works out, there will be no regard (respect) for the lady. infact i dont advisce any girl or lady to ask a guy out or propose to any guy, cos no matter what u do for the guy he will not respect u no matter anything u do to please him he will not appreciate u for anything.

so girls please u have to be carefull in anything u are doing, to avoid regreting for anything. and i will also advice u girls that your love most not be higher that the one ur guy has for u, cos guys are wicked i tell u.

well i have spoken my mind so u do same.
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by spade: 9:51pm On Oct 06, 2006
I Will Say This PUMP AND PLAIN! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Any body who thinks it is wrong for girls to propose to boys must be stupid, fake or old-fashioned. What the F lipsrsealed :-XK!
Why should that be a problem for crying out loud!? We are all free to do whatever suits us in this life. live your life to the fullest and never be afraid to do whatever you want to do. Life is too short for you to be wasting your time waiting for some trash and talking trash!!

For those ladies who think it is wrong,
You mean to tell every single person here that you wouldn't ask someone you have feelings for out? Only to cross you probably cobweb covered legs and let that one pass you by!?

You mean to tell me you won't make your choice by doing what you want to do!?
Abraham Lincoln once said it is right to stand up and be counted

Let me tell you . Nowadays you can't just cross your legs and wait for Treasure chest to fall on your laps!! You have to work for it for crying out loud. I personally will not even like that shit. It means that when you get married, you will be turned into the submissive wife who calls her husband "Great One". I find women who fight for what they want ,sexy I have to confess it's a complete turn on,

@Radiant and co.
It seems you are the old fashioned small minded ones who still believe that a wife must talk less and never follow her heart and I think it's sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sadREAL SAD sad sad sad sad sad
Not to mention stoooooooooooopid!! grin grin grin grin

Don't worry, just sit there and wait for your dream boat to arrive. I'm not saying you won't get there, but the real one will probably come when you're 762 Years Old and you are lying on your sick bed with a stupid look on your super wrinkled face.

PEOPLE
Never think twice about following your heart because it is the key to having and happy well-lived life.

Don't listen to these cavemen who know nothing about 21st Century Romance but try to relate by talking TRASH and smoking CRACK,

Thanks,
Spade grin grin
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by freshB2: 11:53pm On Oct 06, 2006
@ chiluv2nv

you said "and i will also advice u girls that your love most not be higher that the one your guy has for u, because guys are wicked i t, "[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][i][/i]

this issue is out side the scope of our discussion. stop generalisin that all men are wicked, pls.
not all men. an by spoilin the hearts of other ladies, you are actually capable of destroyin a pure love an freindship tha exist between spouses. stop it. i dont like it.

allow people to enjoy their romantic relationships an familyhood, ok.
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by kokoletz(m): 12:02am On Oct 07, 2006
Helping to do wat take ya time. We are only tired of doin d same thing over and over again, so u ladies can help us.
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by spade: 8:42am On Oct 07, 2006
chiluv2nv:

well for me i don't see anything wrong with a girl propossing to a guy she loves, but we are nigerians and our guys are somehow,thay misunderstand how we women feel for them. but i most speak my mind that i will never do such thing because it is not proper for a girl to even ask a guy out not to talk of marriag because even if it works out, there will be no regard (respect) for the lady. infact i don't advisce any girl or lady to ask a guy out or propose to any guy, because no matter what u do for the guy he will not respect u no matter anything u do to please him he will not appreciate u for anything.

so girls please u have to be carefull in anything u are doing, to avoid regreting for anything. and i will also advice u girls that your love most not be higher that the one your guy has for u, because guys are wicked i tell u.

well i have spoken my mind so u do same.

@chiuv2nv
Whoever wrote this must be sick in the head and drop-dead irresponsible. Why are you going out of the topic to say that guys are wicked? better look for somethin' good enough to say. Why should you even make such a stupid comment"I will advice you girls that your love must not be higher than the one your guy has for u, because guys are wicked" This is a very stupid and childish writing. Forgive me for being sour, but with all honesty,YOU SUCK!!

If you think girls should be the only ones proposed to, then why don't you turn into a lesbian and propose to a girl.
You've just ruined my day.My doubt if you come from planet earth has become stronger after seeing such an extremely stupid thing you wrote!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by freshB2: 10:02am On Oct 07, 2006
@ spider,
[flash=200,200][/flash]
you dont hav the right to abuse someone to life an death.
you chide her but not cursin her to death - you dont own no life an cant produce no life as well.
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by Radiant(f): 10:21am On Oct 07, 2006
Hi Spade! I've never read any of your comments before but from what you've written, I think you the biggest DUMBO I've met on this site.

If you knew me personally or know anyone who knows me, your wouldn't have written all that crap you wrote.
I'm not moved by any contrary comments to mine. I stand for what I want and you better respect that.

Do you actually understand what Abraham L meant by that statement

Replying you is like talking to an unborn child. Be happy I replied you and never mention my name when saying crap next time. Pickled Monkey!
Re: Can A Woman Propose To A Man? by freshB2: 11:17am On Oct 07, 2006
abeg, make una take easy.

@ Radiant
how you dey? how far?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

9 Way To Enjoy Ur Woman Breast (nauthy Weekend 18+) / Men Should Take Note, This Is What Women Are Up To Now. (photo) / +18 Would You do This For Her? ( viewers discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.