Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) (64688 Views)

Physically Challenged Man Marries His Pregnant Bride (Photos) / She Removed The Ring I Used In Proposing To Her The Next Day / 24-Year-Old Groom Marries His 20-Year-Old Pregnant Bride (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 12:59am On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

Money, cars, fame, beauty, game, etc that you can think of people with swag. The South African ladies are my witnesses to how Nigerian men rock their world while their men got envious.

Go Nigerians, you are the best in Africa.
hahahahaha delusion at its peak! Post the pictures of these naija-s.a marriages and let the whole world see!

1 Like

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by JiggamanGh: 1:01am On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

Money, cars, fame, beauty, game, etc that you can think of people with swag. The South African ladies are my witnesses to how Nigerian men rock their world while their men got envious.

Go Nigerians, you are the best in Africa.

60% of Nigerians live on less than a$. So how r you buying these cars. Oh yeah you mama n papa for blood money.

1 Like

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

One beauty pageant from a country of 180 million. Please shut your mouth. Since when was pot belly famous. I mean look at your past and future presidents they all look like monkeys compared to their Ghanaian counterparts and they were much dumber too. There's nothing handsome or beautiful about Nigerians.
You can say that about China with huge population as well. You see you are silly. You can not reason with your brain. Getting the crown for Miss World is no child's play of beauties. We got the swag no other African people haven't including the overrated South Africa, your lords' country. lipsrsealed
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by JiggamanGh: 1:03am On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

The reason they look down on those women is because they are envious of them. You know guys used to do that to super-hot girls they can't have. It is more or less like paying the girls back for not dating them. Bwahaha....

Well post these women for us to see. I have seen the beautiful South African thread, let's see if any of those girls can compete wit.

We are waiting for the girls.

1 Like

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 1:04am On Sep 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

60% of Nigerians live on less than a$. So how r you buying these cars. Oh yeah you mama n papa for blood money.
Have you forgotten we run your economy?! The day we decided to pull out of Ghana the day your economy will come crumbling to the ground. South Africa can't save your economy with MTN and Shoprite when that happens! Bwahaha.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 12, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Welol post these women for us to see. I have seen the beautiful South African thread, let's see if any of those girls can compete wit.

We are waiting for the girls.
Bonang, the famous South African super star. She is way too hot for any South African man to handle. There you have it. You envious dwarf!
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 1:06am On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

Have you forgotten we run your economy?! The day we decided to pull out of Ghana the day your economy will come crumbling to the ground. South Africa can't save your economy with MTN and Shoprite when that happens! Bwahaha.... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
where are the naija-sa marriage pictures?
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 1:09am On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
Go and ask the South Africans themselves. They are testaments to that.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 1:11am On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

Go and ask the South Africans themselves. They are testaments to that.
hahahahaha the fact that u got no pictures to show proves that u are lying. Shame on u. Greencard swagmen. Hahaha
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 1:18am On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
hahahahaha the fact that u got no pictures to show proves that u are lying. Shame on u. Greencard swagmen. Hahaha
You can do that on your own. Lot of South African hot girls are married or dating Nigerian men with swag. Not that I admire South Africans anyway. lipsrsealed
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 1:21am On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

You can do that on your own. Lot of South African hot girls are married or dating Nigerian men with swag. Not that I admire South Africans anyway. lipsrsealed
this thread is abt a marriage btn a nigerian and a ghanaian. Now tell me what this has got to do with s.a? Why are u soo obssessed with the word s.a?
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 1:28am On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
this thread is abt a marriage btn a nigerian and a ghanaian. Now tell me what this has got to do with s.a? Why are u soo obssessed with the word s.a?
It has got everything to do with it because you worship South Africans while trying to pull Nigerians down and at the same time getting married to us. Why don't you get married to your South African lords? You are all hypocrites.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by daveP(m): 1:50am On Sep 12, 2015
1st relationship? Wow HML
Fine gentleman like that 1st?
He'l pull every angle to sure keep her and make her happy.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by abnsugbe: 4:53am On Sep 12, 2015
AmicableEd:
A Nigeria-Ghana wedding happened on the 11th of July, 2015 between Ellis Enobun & Priscilla Asafo-Asamoah.

The lovebirds who love to be addressed as the modern day ‘Adam and Eve’ met in 2012 and today they can’t do without each other.

How they met:

We met through a mutual friend who was my course mate. We got talking and I realized he was a young Evangelist and we shared similar childhood experiences, which resulted in us calling ourselves “TWEENY” on a friendly note. Initially there was no interest but I was intrigued by his passion for preaching the gospel even as a Lawyer.

Towards the middle of 2012 our communication became consistent. His charisma and confidence swept me off my feet and I started developing feelings for him, but was too shy to communicate it to him as his main focus was Ministry and Studies.

As an expression of my feelings for him, not knowing how he felt towards me, I extended an invite to him and his friends to come over to my flat regularly to have dinner, and boy! oh boy! did I cook them some exquisite Ghanaian dishes, which interestingly he loved as it was his first time eating Ghanaian meals.

Our bond grew stronger and Ellis became my source of encouragement when I was going through some difficult times. Through all these wonderful times, I knew he will be my soul mate. We have been together since that day.

The Proposal
I visited Ellis and his family in Nigeria in March 2013. One evening at the family house, he called me and told me his mom and himself wanted to have a chat with me.

I was nervous because I didn’t know what to expect. I sat there contemplating why the sudden call. Ellis’s mum beckon on him to talk. He started stuttering, and I was even more confused. His mum, laughing at him decided to tell me why I was called.

Since this was Ellis’ first relationship, he just didn’t know how to ask me to marry him. As his mum was speaking I noticed he was sweating profusely. Suddenly, in a blink of an eye, he summed up courage, got on his knees in the presence of his mum to ask me to be his wife. I was in shock and could not believe this. I was in tears whiles saying “YES YES YES”.

I immediately got hold of my phone and in tears called my dad in Ghana to tell him of what just happened. My dad was ecstatic and I later got to know he was in on the plans, as Ellis and my dad had earlier met in London to discuss.

I also found out later, that Ellis purchased a ring a year before meeting me in Leicester and somehow had faith that he will meet his future wife soon.It was the beginning of one of the most amazing days in my life and I bless God.

http://weddinginnigeria.com/nigeria-meets-ghana-the-evangelist-who-got-his-wedding-ring-a-year-before-he-met-bride/

so u mean dis guy no fit sabi tell the babe,i love u....Boy u get luck ooo cos i for snah her away from u..lol
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Mznaett: 7:05am On Sep 12, 2015
Edipee:
His condition is worse than mine. Lol, shy guys are mostly sincere & faithful, easily hurt and prone to hrt break.

shocked I thought as much if sotongue
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by slap1(m): 7:39am On Sep 12, 2015
freakthingz:

Haba name first class I dey I just still wan improve am to 1:1
Confirm guy. grin

1 Like

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Keepshining(f): 9:45am On Sep 12, 2015
AmicableEd:
A Nigeria-Ghana wedding happened on the 11th of July, 2015 between Ellis Enobun & Priscilla Asafo-Asamoah.

The lovebirds who love to be addressed as the modern day ‘Adam and Eve’ met in 2012 and today they can’t do without each other.

How they met:

We met through a mutual friend who was my course mate. We got talking and I realized he was a young Evangelist and we shared similar childhood experiences, which resulted in us calling ourselves “TWEENY” on a friendly note. Initially there was no interest but I was intrigued by his passion for preaching the gospel even as a Lawyer.

Towards the middle of 2012 our communication became consistent. His charisma and confidence swept me off my feet and I started developing feelings for him, but was too shy to communicate it to him as his main focus was Ministry and Studies.

As an expression of my feelings for him, not knowing how he felt towards me, I extended an invite to him and his friends to come over to my flat regularly to have dinner, and boy! oh boy! did I cook them some exquisite Ghanaian dishes, which interestingly he loved as it was his first time eating Ghanaian meals.

Our bond grew stronger and Ellis became my source of encouragement when I was going through some difficult times. Through all these wonderful times, I knew he will be my soul mate. We have been together since that day.

The Proposal
I visited Ellis and his family in Nigeria in March 2013. One evening at the family house, he called me and told me his mom and himself wanted to have a chat with me.

I was nervous because I didn’t know what to expect. I sat there contemplating why the sudden call. Ellis’s mum beckon on him to talk. He started stuttering, and I was even more confused. His mum, laughing at him decided to tell me why I was called.

Since this was Ellis’ first relationship, he just didn’t know how to ask me to marry him. As his mum was speaking I noticed he was sweating profusely. Suddenly, in a blink of an eye, he summed up courage, got on his knees in the presence of his mum to ask me to be his wife. I was in shock and could not believe this. I was in tears whiles saying “YES YES YES”.

I immediately got hold of my phone and in tears called my dad in Ghana to tell him of what just happened. My dad was ecstatic and I later got to know he was in on the plans, as Ellis and my dad had earlier met in London to discuss.

I also found out later, that Ellis purchased a ring a year before meeting me in Leicester and somehow had faith that he will meet his future wife soon.It was the beginning of one of the most amazing days in my life and I bless God.

http://weddinginnigeria.com/nigeria-meets-ghana-the-evangelist-who-got-his-wedding-ring-a-year-before-he-met-bride/
I'm happy for them. But wait o, 'hope the man will not shy on bed too!
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by datigbogirl: 9:54am On Sep 12, 2015
youmour:
Oh gee cool story,fvck outta here with this bullsh1t.stories like this make me sick,ughhhhhh soul mate fire.i dont believe in love anymore jare tongue.no girl fit ever blow my mind

Sorry bro...but you need to check yourself.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by ozy4christ(f): 9:58am On Sep 12, 2015
youmour:
Oh gee cool story,fvck outta here with this bullsh1t.stories like this make me sick,ughhhhhh soul mate fire.i dont believe in love anymore jare tongue.no girl fit ever blow my mind
may be u have been meeting the wrong ones
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by MduZA: 11:08am On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:

good question comrade...the very arrogant Nigerian trying to tease you once uploaded a picture of a black south African guy with his white girlfriend claiming that it was a Nigerian with his south African girlfriend ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by MduZA: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

It has got everything to do with it because you worship South Africans while trying to pull Nigerians down and at the same time getting married to us. Why don't you get married to your South African lords? You are all hypocrites.

south Africans and Ghanaians are very much connected,socially,politically and sports wise..

2 Likes

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
ozy4christ:
may be u have been meeting the wrong ones

Una plenty,80% atleast
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
datigbogirl:

Sorry bro...but you need to check yourself.

Fvck outta here,you dont know me or how deep i fall in love,or the lenght i have gone.it seems the more a guy opens up and admit to be in love with a girl the time she starts misbehaving..let me guess what you are about to say (its not every girl) ...

The only usefulness in being hitched is for procreation.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 12:42pm On Sep 12, 2015
MduZA:

good question comrade...the very arrogant Nigerian trying to tease you once uploaded a picture of a black south African guy with his white girlfriend claiming that it was a Nigerian with his south African girlfriend ..
lol, i know that dude is insane, am jux having fun with him. I know the truth.... Their men go accross africa and the world chasing women then later come to pretend as if the women were chasing them. I see he loves ghana and s.a alot and am sure he will marry from one of these countries.

1 Like

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 12:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
MduZA:

south Africans and Ghanaians are very much connected,socially,politically and sports wise..
the thing is both countries (ghana and s.a ) dont run around making noise about everything we do. thats girly stuff that all4naija and his guys do.

1 Like

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by V0lv0(f): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2015
all4naija:

I haven't seen that! You are trying to feel good about yourself when you know that you are midget. That is unacceptable.

Lol all4naija when will you learn to get sense. There are many Ghanaian-South African marriages. In Africa after Ghana, the highest population of Ghanaians can be found in South Africa.

I will say that you will find more Ghanaian women/ Nigerian men marriages and More Ghanaian men/ South African women marriages. The inverse is not as popular/common

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by ModiKen(m): 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2015
youmour:
Oh gee cool story,fvck outta here with this bullsh1t.stories like this make me sick,ughhhhhh soul mate fire.i dont believe in love anymore jare tongue.no girl fit ever blow mky mind

You have issues, thats for sure!
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Sep 12, 2015
ModiKen:

You have issues, thats for sure!

Wouldnt mind you cos your signature clearly shows how retarded you are.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by ModiKen(m): 3:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
youmour:

Wouldnt mind you cos your signature clearly shows how retarded you are.

What has my signature go to do with your issues?
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Edipee(m): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mznaett:

shocked I thought as much if sotongue
You may still be wrong. This may be a set-up and you felt for it.
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by MduZA: 3:36pm On Sep 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
lol, i know that dude is insane, am jux having fun with him. I know the truth.... Their men go accross africa and the world chasing women then later come to pretend as if the women were chasing them. I see he loves ghana and s.a alot and am sure he will marry from one of these countries.

lol
Re: The shy Evangelist whose mum helped in proposing to his Ghana bride (photos) by Captainswag225(m): 3:38pm On Sep 12, 2015
MduZA:

lol
i trust u to find one s.a babe for him to help him become mentally sane again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

It Was A Brutal Fight Between Me And My Best Friend Now (enemy) Over A Girl / Man Dies After Marathon Sexual Intercourse With Girlfriend In Her Room / Nigerian Man Marries Two Women At Once (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.