Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,670 members, 7,823,897 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others (111268 Views)

PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar / Buratai Visits Soldiers & UN Staff & Others Wounded By Boko Haram (Pics) / Uproar As Buhari Appoints SGF, Chief Of Staff, Others - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
simpleseyi:

I have covered my face with with my palms. This is too shameful. I think I will ask for the refund of my donation to APC campaign fund. This is not funny again. What is this nah? I think I need a psychiatric evaluation. Se na me dey mad or na Buhari dey craze?
Coming from Buhari defender, good morning. Yeye.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by chukel(m): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
I have noticed that almost all PMB's appointees either went to ABU zaria or have had something to do with Kaduna State.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by KCeejay125(m): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
Buhari is a peadophile.******* So no Igbo man again
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Pidggin(f): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I am proud to be a nauseating tribal bigot just like Buhari.. This is the change brainless fools like you were preaching all along. Doing away with lawful federal character and fulanizing Nigeria..

Well said

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by neocortex: 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
yvesboss:

First of all, i think we dont really care about the newspaper pages now...we base our facts on the visible evidence...Bro, i reside in Lagos and i must confess that power supply is at its maximum in almost 15 years i have spent there...no more incesant generator noise.....that for me is an evidence that there is a machinery in place about to be unleased to work.
Now talking about balanced appointment, if i get what yu meant, appointments that spans across all tye regions right?...Well, thats a good point but if in the interest of the nation, it does not pays us...tell me, of what use is it then?

Nigeria aint national cake abeg

Nigerian ain't national cake but it is a northern cake right ?

Power in your area might have improved but you must know
that there are still large section of the country
this government had no input to it we still generate an average of
4500MW just as it has been since 2007 which means that only distribution
has improved and we know what led to that.

And I can confidently tell you that most areas who had the worst case of
power supply before may 29 are still struggling to get light e.g BEDC zones.

Moreover ,telecommunication industry and other "power hungry" industries
still fuel their diesel generators.

From the history of developed countries , no successful leader rely
totally on choosing from a pool of "his or her people".

You as well as many others might think that governance is all about fighting
corruption and saving money , it is far more than that , no country can be
successful without the use of visionaries from diverse backgrounds.

If we continue like this , Nigeria will end up like a retiree waiting for pension
, can you compare that to a retiree who has invested wisely
while in active service ?

BTW, any evidence to show that appointing only northerners is the only sure way to
move Nigeria forward ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by dckng16(m): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Same Electricity Jonathan built,Buhari hasn't spent a dime on it,or maybe his Body Language also did d magic!
If GEJ is there, there will still be darkness, I figured out that the fear of Buhari is d beginning of wisdom. That's why electricity has improved
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I'm sure you saw a senator Ita Enang there on that list?
who takes an SSA serious?

Mechionu gi dia

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by christinie(f): 7:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
chuna1985:

Yorubas voted buhari because gej marginalised them and refused to give dem top positions.
Under GEJ's regime the Communications minister, the Min for Defence and so many others were Yorubas. Say what you know.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Reference(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
ryom:
What I expect us to critique is the appointment of credible persons irrespective of ethnicity or religion. If we insist on appointment by geography, we also invariably promote admission by quota rather than merit. It has to start from somewhere. It shouldn't matter as long as performance is good. Would you choose your doctor based on ethnicity or on excellence? If not, why do you want to choose people to fix the country, which we all accept needs fixing, based on ethnicity or religion or other sectarian consideration?
I believe we should allow PMB to choose people he is comfortable to work with as long as they deliver. Please, fellow Nigerians, let us dispense with the era of sectarian alignments so we can make good progress as a nation. God bless Nigeria. Long live Nigeria!

I see. So if the President is from Auchi and appoints 100 Adams Oshybabs into his cabinet, fulani man will nod at this your postulation.....hmmm.... okay oh.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Pidggin(f): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
UncleJudax:

Apparently, only Buharis tribes men have the competence to move the country forward. Hahahahahahahahahaja

Humour me!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Whynotthetruth(m): 7:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
kokoA:
I just love Baba. Very unpredictable! Nobody would have ever guessed theses names right. I'm happy he is not appointing politicians.

Who said they aren't politicians...They are APC executive members...
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
dckng16:
If GEJ is there will still be darkness, I figured out that the fear of Buhari is d beginning of wisdom. That's why electricity has improved
Electricity normally improves during raining season,d dams are full,you guys didn't vote Buhari for his Body Language to work,he needs to start fulfilling his campaigns

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Pidggin(f): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
ILIDEFI:

Shut up! What do you know?
Most of the MDAs here in Abuja have over 70% of their staff as northerners because of situations like this. When the directors and d heads of the MDAs are mostly northerners, and getting a job these days is often by link and connection, how do you expect other Nigerians to stand a chance in these MDAs?

Southerners graduate with 1st Class and 2ยน yet wallow in joblessness for years, while their counterparts from the north get govt jobs easily even with 3rd class, and you tell me it doesn't matter.

Please tell them

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Obipat(m): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
As far as ibo no dey...am happy with d list...sai buhari
hoe, daughter of many fathers. Go and ask ur mama who ur father is. Ugly yorubad girl. Why do yo.ruba girls have more black pants than white?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by christinie(f): 7:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
bingala:
ALL HAIL BIAFRA!! LAND OF THE RISING SUN WE LOVE AND CHERISH

BUHARI WE IPOB LOVE YOUR MOVE, IT IS WRITING THAT YOU BUHARI WILL HELP IN DESTABILIZING THIS DAMNABLE CONTRAPTION CALLED ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC OF ZOONGERIA BEFORE OUR HARMER FALLS ON IT.

THE ZOO MUST FALL
THE ZOO MUST FALL
THE ZOO IS FALLING

OBLITRATION OF NIGERIA FROM WORLD MAP A TASK THAT MUST COME TO PASS.............IPOB
am tempted to "like" your post.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by bingala: 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
WHEN MAKING FEDERAL APPOINTMENT, NIGERIA ALWAYS LOOK FOR COMPETENT HANDS WHICH IS HAUSA/FULANI, BUT DURING ADMISSION INTO UNITY SCHOOLS THERE MUST BE FEDERAL CHARACTER TO ENSURE EQUITY, ONE WILL ONLY ASK HOW COME A REGION WITH LITERACY LEVEL OF 10% BE MORE COMPETENT THAN THOSE WITH OVER 97%

THE MOST ANNOYING IS THE COWARD NATURE OF YORUBA RACE, WHAT EVER THEIR SLAVE MASTER HAUSA/FULANI DID IS OK BY THEM.

NO GOING BACK, BIAFRA OR SOMALIA WILL BE PARADISE COMPARE TO THE ZOO

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
Yorubas take heart. God will intervene. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 7:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
U hv reach here again.......
kestolove95:
Federal republic of northern nigeria
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by yvesboss(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
neocortex:

Nigerian ain't national cake but it is a northern cake right ?

Power in your area might have improved but you must know
that there are still large section of the country
this government had no input to it we still generate an average of
4500MW just as it has been since 2007 which means that only distribution
has improved and we know what led to that.

And I can confidently tell you that most areas who had the worst case of
power supply before may 29 are still struggling to get light e.g BEDC zones.

Moreover ,telecommunication industry and other "power hungry" industries
still fuel their diesel generators.

From the history of developed countries , no successful leader rely
totally on choosing from a pool of "his or her people".

You as well as many others might think that governance is all about fighting
corruption and saving money , it is far more than that , no country can be
successful without the use of visionaries from diverse backgrounds.

If we continue like this , Nigeria will end up like a retiree waiting for pension
, can you compare that to a retiree who has invested wisely
while in active service ?

We will only end up like a retiree who has saved
BTW, any evidence to show that appointing only northerners is the only sure way to
move Nigeria forward ?

i agree with you 100% on the issue of visionnaires...however, lets keep our fingers crossed...september is here...4 years is still ahead.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Pidggin(f): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=Pricelezz post=37398959]I am in full support of Baba's adminstration but this incessant appointment of northerners to virtually all the sensitive position is a no no for me. This is sardonic to other regions that gave out their vote for you to become the president.[/quote

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by yvesboss(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
CSTR2:
We have four years to wait and see anyway.

yea...correct
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by amusadele: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:
very good... Buhari should also follow the same template for ministerial list. The fulani government should be total
Them, especially the south south thinks Buhari has come to play. When Amaechi was busy insult and spending rivers money, them think say Buhari has come to play. The typical Fulani man will never leave his kins men. Never. If nor be small thing, this government wil be totally for the Fulanis

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
ndcide:
Who should he have appointed.

The names down south are corrupt. Fashola, amaechi, Fayemi, one, tinubu etc are corrupt.

Remember we need to fight corruption. The North are not corrupt. Left for me. Buhari should only appoint people from daura only. Those he grew up with. We don't want corruption in Nigeria biko. I'm from the south and I'm not drunk.
What do you expect, North is not corrupt,even Buhari said Abacha is not Corrupt,Atiku,IBB,Abubakar are not corrupt too

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 7:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:
Northerners, winner takes it all.

That's a bad precedent in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria.

PMB, I voted you but I don't support this. Don't let my neighbours , friends and family members that were against my support for you laugh at me.

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by dckng16(m): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Electricity normally improves during raining season,d dams are full,you guys didn't vote Buhari for his Body Language to work,he needs to start fulfilling his campaigns
Lol has Nigeria ever generated 5000 Mega watts since her independence. Only in PMB's regime
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Pidggin(f): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
BushidoBlue:

All hail the Federal Republic of Northern Nigeria.!!!!
Sai Baba!!!

cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Jesusloveyou: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
anyimgbo:
typical Yoruba.that's how they console their selves.
typical ibo man always a bigot,

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by megawax8: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
Hahahahaha. Wey Amaechi, Ogbonnaya Onu, Fashola, Kayode Fayemi etc I no fit laff oooo

I think this is our biggest problem in this country.

We all know our problems are from politics of godfatherism and compensation but still we want to remain in the same position by supporting same.

Let's be concerned more with competence and people actually out to work.

Note: I am not a fan of APC

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
henryuzor:

You dont beat a child and expect the child not to cry abi......let me also add one for you...it is the way you make your bed that you will lie on it,you are shouting marginalisation of the southeast now that it has come to appointments,when it was the time to vote why did you not cry the same marginalisation when the whole south east were voting him?...you really expect PMB to leave those who gave him majority votes to win the election and start appointing people from the south east who completely abandoned him...you must be high on weeds
When the leaders of Ohaneze Ndigbo were busy collecting bribes to vote PDP,they didnt think it will have reparcurrsions abi?
Let me ask you a question....if GEJ had won and then abandon the SS and SE to start appointing majority from the North,would that have been okay forr you
My advice for the SS anf SE especially is that they should go and learn how to play politics from the SW,they should shun tribalistic politics and play more of collective/group politics
You call this collective/group politics? You must be a comedian.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
mathskill:

1.SGF is Christian and his tribe is Kilba 2. Chief of Staff is Muslim and his tribe is Kanuri. 3. Custioms is Muslim and Hausa by tribe. 4. Immigration is Christian and is Eggon by tribe. 5. SSA senate is Christian and Efik 6. SSA Rep is Muslim and Hausa. Summary- 3 Christians and 3 Muslims appointed. No Fulani on the list.

5 North, 1 South.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Pidggin(f): 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
Yorubas take heart. God will intervene. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
bettercreature:
I dont really care as long as this will make Nigeria Great again
i think you are just trying to console yourself with that line.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (23) (Reply)

See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today / Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) / Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.