Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,071 members, 7,811,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others (111172 Views)

PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar / Buratai Visits Soldiers & UN Staff & Others Wounded By Boko Haram (Pics) / Uproar As Buhari Appoints SGF, Chief Of Staff, Others - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by drss(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
PedroJP:
Hahahahhaha. See Yorubas dey form " i don't care what tribe d person is from, as long as he delivers"

Like seriously ? I thought Northerners don't go to school ? Are southerners now d ones lacking education ?
Dont mind the hypocrites. The same people shouted maginalization during GEJ era.
This change na real change. Change for North. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by mathskill: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
atlwireles:

Fear North really? How about fear south, for our remarkably stupidityy cheesy cheesy cheesy
As long as stupidity is concerned, Ask the south westerners.

Tinubu most especially.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
hmmm
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
alaoeri:
Any hope for Amaechi in the awaiting ministerial list?
i guess he will be minister at large kirikiri zone

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by christinie(f): 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
asha80:
maybe we can now abolish the educationally disadvantage nonsense of entering unity schools and jamb entry variations
gbam! Let everybody crack their brains, pass their exams and and be admitted to schools on merrit.
Also if they don't care about ethnicity let all the remaining appointments go to the SE and SS. Isee!
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
As far as ibo no dey...am happy with d list...sai buhari

Igbo pple don't associate with a terrorist grin grin grin

Buhari is a terrorist,..el-rufai
Buhari is a pedophile,..Aisha

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Symphony007: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
4ubootyman:

Amechi's kinsmen have discredited him and u don't expect baba to put him there. U pple shld keep discrediting ur pple with the best chance to get an opportunity. Thank God the Jagaban reversed the bashing of fash. Atleast they will push him otherwise na kick n follow
what a stuupid comment from an undoubtedly stuupid person! You claim to be a change agent but condone the corruption you claim to abhor o far as the person involved Is your person. "Keep bashing hour people"..what an idiot! indeed, thank God tinubu stopped exposing fashola, let you people and your "president" keep deceiving yourselves.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by atlwireles: 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

MizMyColi have already changed her own sef, Her new name now is MizColiatu.

Mine is Alhaji SeverusLafiaJi. cheesy

No time my brother. Go change your own o grin

After changing our names, we need new dress codes, without babariga and matching hat, gate man will not allow you through the gates of ministries anymore. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:
Northerners, winner takes it all.

That's a bad precedent in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria.

PMB, I voted you but I don't support this. Don't let my neighbours , friends and family members that were against my support for you laugh at me.

Kwakwakwakwakwa! Una never see something

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sweetlemon:
I'm so disgusted!
When news of appointments break out, the fist thing people will do is check the state of origin. Really? So track record is no longer important? Mr Fowler that was a Southerner was he not later shown to have fake certificates? The way I'm seeing it, people would prefer him to employ incompetent people from their regions rather than competent people from the North. Then when governance become business as usual, we start crying for our sorry selves. I really don't know when and how manage Nigeria moved from having two Muslim Presidential candidates without anyone batting an eyelash to all this religious and ethnic melodramas.

Honestly I'm beginning to get tired of the Nigerian dream. Maybe I should just relocate to the USA or something. Nigerians really get what they deserve. I'm just happy that Buhari doesn't seem moved by unnecessary outcries and may God grant him the strength to be able to remain resilient and focused on his mission.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sweetlemon:
I'm so disgusted!
When news of appointments break out, the fist thing people will do is check the state of origin. Really? So track record is no longer important? Mr Fowler that was a Southerner was he not later shown to have fake certificates? The way I'm seeing it, people would prefer him to employ incompetent people from their regions rather than competent people from the North. Then when governance become business as usual, we start crying for our sorry selves. I really don't know when and how manage Nigeria moved from having two Muslim Presidential candidates without anyone batting an eyelash to all this religious and ethnic melodramas.

Honestly I'm beginning to get tired of the Nigerian dream. Maybe I should just relocate to the USA or something. Nigerians really get what they deserve. I'm just happy that Buhari doesn't seem moved by unnecessary outcries and may God grant him the strength to be able to remain resilient and focused on his mission.
TRASH,so the South is only Good enough to produce d revenues of the Country,but when it comes to appointment the North is Capable?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by mathskill: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2015

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by totorimi: 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
I just hope the entire APC leaders are in sync with all these loop sided appointments because I know many people did so many things to ensure APC wins and not PMB.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by HonApostle: 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
doctokwus:
Surprises all round.
PMB is quite unpredictable and is really hellbent on not having corrupt,tainted elements in his govt
Well done and may God continue guiding him.

I concor wit u
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
doctokwus:

Are u normal @all?
What did u benefit from Anyim that is your kinsman;he was lining his pockets while fools like u were suffering on the road just to get to your hometown.
Nauseating tribal bigot like u!

Shut up! What do you know?
Most of the MDAs here in Abuja have over 70% of their staff as northerners because of situations like this. When the directors and d heads of the MDAs are mostly northerners, and getting a job these days is often by link and connection, how do you expect other Nigerians to stand a chance in these MDAs?

Southerners graduate with 1st Class and 2ยน yet wallow in joblessness for years, while their counterparts from the north get govt jobs easily even with 3rd class, and you tell me it doesn't matter.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by BabaO2: 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:
Northerners, winner takes it all.

That's a bad precedent in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria.

PMB, I voted you but I don't support this. Don't let my neighbours , friends and family members that were against my support for you laugh at me.

SW APC/ Rivers PDP should blame themselves for animosity against each other, especially against the persons of Fashola and Amaechi

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by atlwireles: 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

As long as stupidity is concerned, Ask the south westerners.

Tinubu most especially.

They have all gone silent. grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by nateevs(m): 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
No one's looking at the credibility of the people who have been appointed and how successful they might be in their roles. Everyone's more concerned about where they are from yet pointing the finger. Hundreds of ethnic bigots calling others ethnic bigots.

Until most of us can rise above extreme ethnic consciousness, we will not move forward. What would it matter in the end if the appointees carry out their roles effectively?

Rise above tribalism!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by 7lives: 6:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
I don't care i love it, baba go on soun, only the best is good enough but make sure you deliver.
And to the wailers, it can no longer be business as usual that reminds me, a friend of mine came in from UK yesterday and he was visibly angry that baba is get to state levels, he said he want his uncle behind bars 'cause he cant understand how his uncle who just managed to get a job with the federal government two years ago could have amassed so much wealth in two years if not corruption.
Lesson don't spoil your name today, you just might need it tomorrow.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Lumenxty(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Good mornin to d southwesters as north takes it all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by AZeD1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sweetlemon:
I'm so disgusted!

Why do you think Nigeria is this way? A lot of the so called people on Nairaland are educated illiterates and they have no idea of how to move a country forward.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by christinie(f): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
ogundeleai:
We should learn lesson from this appointment in reference to outcome of last presidential election. You don't put all your eggs in one basket otherwise prepare for future reality
so in otherwise you are saying SE and SS are being punished for our voting pattern and you support that? Mxm.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by godwin120alex: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
PMB we dey hail
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Luckylife(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
madness combine with hatred takes time to heal, at lease the drugs u are taking is working slowly that made u remove ur devilish profile pic.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by atlwireles: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
SAI CHANTERS, OYA MAKE UNA COME HAIL UNA ALAMAJIRI FADA angry angry angry angry angry

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by bigerboy200: 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
aresa:

Sadly, a section of Nigeria sees everything under the sun tribally. Everything they see, eat, breath and dream is tribe.
sadly..This is true...that section of Nigeria needs to evolve from tribal bigotry...Their hatred for other tribes is so deep rooted,that they will prefer to house a lion than might end up killing dem than to house someone who isn't from their side...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by christinie(f): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I'm sure you saw a senator Ita Enang there on that list?
you mean the 1/6? Mxm.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by cucumba(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Yoruba how market. Poresident Bureau d change is converting in northern Nigeeia.. Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Chigold101(m): 6:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:
very good... Buhari should also follow the same template for ministerial list. The fulani government should be total
grin grin grin

He is implementing his 5% theory.

I can't stop laughing.

It has been a long time.., where have you been? I have missed you sha.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by sunnyb0b0(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:

Your mama smelly toto

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Reference(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
joker5180:
As a norther, am getting worried about this pattern of appointments.

You should be. The backlash could come. The system has to be set right before you can do such. Let's see how the ministers turn out. It will be Buhari versus the constitution and there lies his first minefield. He breaches and there are enough grounds to impeach.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today / Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) / Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.