Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,689 members, 7,823,941 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others (111272 Views)

PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar / Buratai Visits Soldiers & UN Staff & Others Wounded By Boko Haram (Pics) / Uproar As Buhari Appoints SGF, Chief Of Staff, Others - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Pricelezz(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
I am in full support of Baba's adminstration but this incessant appointment of northerners to virtually all the sensitive position is a no no for me. This is sardonic to other regions that gave out their vote for you to become the president.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by friends4ever(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
THIS IS JUST THE BEGINNING...PREJUDICE !!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by chesterlee(m): 6:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
TRASH,so the South is only Good enough to produce d revenues of the Country,but when it comes to appointment the North is Capable?

Don't mind the F00L...Seems she's unaware that Nigeria is a multiethnic country

Shame on the Bigot!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
dckng16:
Ride on PMB let d wailing wailers continue to wail.

I am really enjoying Electricity under your regime. Nigeria now generates 5000 Mega matts. Great achievement just within 3 months of u of becoming president. As for d appointments whoever u know is credible to be appointed to take this Nation forward. Go ahead and appoint even if it is hausas denomination only, I don't care. All I want is a better improved Nigeria Economy free from corruption and crime.

Long life, sound health Mr president and more power to your elbow.
Same Electricity Jonathan built,Buhari hasn't spent a dime on it,or maybe his Body Language also did d magic!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by anyimgbo(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
drauj:
Best of Luck.
I don't care who becomes what as long as they deliver.
typical Yoruba.that's how they console their selves.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Pricelezz(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
I am in full support of Baba's adminstration but this incessant appointment of northerners to virtually all the sensitive position is a no no for me. This is absurd to other regions that gave out their vote for you to become the president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Pidggin(f): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
uote author=001ng post=37396410]Northerners, winner takes it all.

That's a bad precedent in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria.

PMB, I voted you but I don't support this. Don't let my neighbours , friends and family members that were against my support for you laugh at me.

[/quote]

cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Jesusloveyou: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
otunbaajamu:
a military man presiding over the custom.
that is d best appointee

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Mopolchi: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
What do you expect from an abokii and bigot? Nothing good!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by sharel27: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
Federal republic of northern nigeria

Where were you when Jonathan filled all positions with Ijaw nationalities
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
AnanseK:

You are still talking of section. What did Anyim do for you or for the south?
What did Ibb,Abacha,Atiku do for the Country or d North?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by NewNigeriaMind: 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
Why are these sad people worried about the SW.

Take your destinies in your hands and focus on your region.

There are over 350 tribes in Nigeria apart from Igbo, Hausa OR Yoruba. No Fulani is even on the list, those people are from the minorities.

If the argument is that southern minorities should be represented more, well if they will get the job done and if Buhari can work with them fine.

The last time Jonathan appointed someone from my state FFK, I am ashamed for the fact the nincompoop is even from my state.

Now to the tribalist:

What have you all gainef when Jonathan made his appointments from your SE region?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by dabwan123(m): 6:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:
Northerners, winner takes it all.

PMB, I voted you but I don't support this. Don't let my neighbours , friends and family members that were against my support for you laugh at me.

If you knew the calibre or people the president has carefully selected, you wouldn't be lamenting. Their pasts were deeply checked before approving their appointment. Hamid Ali is one man I've met; he is honesty personified. This is the wind of change. The usual way of appointing people on geographical considerations never moved Nigeria forward. But this, regardless of where you come from, strictly on merit and background, will surely bring Nigeria out of the quack mire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Rilwayne001: 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
°°°°No comment.°°°

Patiently waiting for ministerial list.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by NewNigeriaMind: 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
anyimgbo:
typical Yoruba.that's how they console their selves.

Why are you so worried about the Yorubas. Shouldn't you be indifferent about this cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by christinie(f): 7:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
koife:
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
tongue tongue tongue embarassed tongue embarassed...I warned you u no gree hear....u gave me a name wailing wailer....ntorrrrrr
mmee ya.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by CSTR2: 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
yvesboss:

Well you have a point mate, but i think the state of things in the north shouldnt rob the good minds of better things...for all i care the north produced Balewa, Sanusi, Yaradua, etc and these folks are learned and they affected their generation somehow.

I expect him to be wise though as these appointments are capable of heating up polity.
We have four years to wait and see anyway.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by BushidoBlue(m): 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I am proud to be a nauseating tribal bigot just like Buhari.. This is the change brainless fools like you were preaching all along. Doing away with lawful federal character and fulanizing Nigeria..

All hail the Federal Republic of Northern Nigeria.!!!!
Sai Baba!!!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
disloman:
Hmmmm.Don't give a f**k abt them.In as much d nation is progressing,I don't send ethnicity.
You have to be wise and see whats coming rather this crude comment of yours. I supported PMB but with this Northerners takes all mentality when dooms day comes i hope you wont be the first to lament cos with this BOKO HARAM, ISLAMIZATION and other ill vices are bound to spread as they have sovereignty in all sectors of Nigeria.

LETS VOICE OUT - BUHARI WE LOVE YOU BUT THIS IS BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
tellwisdom:

Over sabi dey worry u...nobody dey stop anybody...Carry your beer parlour gist go front undecided
I see my self for front and you very back to back page. If you think I am lying, come front let me see. undecided
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Mbediogu(m): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
fretnot:

http://www.channelstv.com/2015/08/27/breaking-buhari-appoints-chief-of-staff-sgf-others/

I am an ardent supporter of Buhari.
but I dont like the way he is re drawing the political and religious map of Nigeria by taking everything up north. I am not Ibo though I have relations there and use their moniker as handle name of mbediogu. For a man who chants his participation in the
civil war, I expect better behavior from him.
Is he even thinking of the feelings of Ibos
like Ogbonnaya Onu, Ngige, Rochas and all those who divided Igbo votes between PDP and his APC? He has proved them all wrong.
If he continues in this manner I will erase my
name from roll call of those who support him.
I wonder if this is the change / New Nigeria
he bandied about during electioneering.
If he doesnt change his methods, his 4year
tenure will be worse than sum total of tenure
years of all the evil men that have ruled this
country till date, TIMES TEN.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
atlwireles:

After changing our names, we need new dress codes, without babariga and matching hat, gate man will not allow you through the gates of ministries anymore. grin grin grin
Exactly! grin
You've said it all, we may have to also change our delicacies, We will start chewing gworo and sipping Fura de nono. Yowa! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by christinie(f): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
willyakod:
but wait o..a bit confused here...rtd Col now a comptroller general in Custom Service..how possible it is?
dont forget where he comes from.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by komek(m): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:
Northerners, winner takes it all.

Stvpid pple like u voted the ethnic and religious I.diot so anything u get from him u shud just take it atleast for 4yrs. As for pple like me, I don't expect anything from him.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Tranquill: 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
alaoeri:
Any hope for Amaechi in the awaiting ministerial list?

Ambassador to Guinea Bissau.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by davidque007(m): 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wow am liking these appointment. I don't really mind the one-sidedness simply b'cos of the individuals appointed, they are all people with a good track record. Nigeria will definitely get better

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Sisei: 7:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
basilo101:
Yoruba hw market?

Yoruba indeed how market?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ndcide(m): 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Who should he have appointed.

The names down south are corrupt. Fashola, amaechi, Fayemi, one, tinubu etc are corrupt.

Remember we need to fight corruption. The North are not corrupt. Left for me. Buhari should only appoint people from daura only. Those he grew up with. We don't want corruption in Nigeria biko. I'm from the south and I'm not drunk.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by princeuwanile: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Buhari ! Buhari !! Buhari !!! how many times have i called you? There is God ooo

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Pidggin(f): 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
olatunji21:
Not really excited with d list.. Though i stil believe in the President

grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by CyberWolf: 7:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
ILIDEFI:

Shut up! What do you know?
Most of the MDAs here in Abuja have over 70% of their staff as northerners because of situations like this. When the directors and d heads of the MDAs are mostly northerners, and getting a job these days is often by link and connection, how do you expect other Nigerians to stand a chance in these MDAs?

Southerners graduate with 1st Class and 2¹ yet wallow in joblessness for years, while their counterparts from the north get govt jobs easily even with 3rd class, and you tell me it doesn't matter.
Thats what most myopic southerners don't know. Even in my office here, we have about 14 departments and in each department, you have 70% northerners and the remaining 30% will be spread across other Zones . In the IT department where I am, we have 16 staffs..10 are from north, 2 from east, 2 from west one from Benin and one from Benue..can you imagine angry

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (23) (Reply)

See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today / Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) / Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.