Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others (111173 Views)

PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar / Buratai Visits Soldiers & UN Staff & Others Wounded By Boko Haram (Pics) / Uproar As Buhari Appoints SGF, Chief Of Staff, Others - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Warldbest:
U hate igbos, if an igbo man proposses u wnt u acept
Don't be deceiving, kestolove95 is not a girl, He's a guy.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by neocortex: 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
DJAmyluv:
This is a very stupid thing to say! What don't u care about? We have people who are very qualified and who can deliver from all parts of this country but Buhari chooses to appoint only people from one region and u say u don't care? Smh

Don't mind drauj daura it is his type that allowed Hitler to ruin germany.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ebamma(m): 6:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Bros, I just dey laugh, Seriously.

We no talk am?...like I said earlier, I'm not surprised a bit.

Leopard dey change its spot?... Mbanu!
the change is here,

Tinubu seeing that list will take off his glasses to look wella, even Tinubu is not sure whether this is the kind of change he wanted [email]
SeverusSnape:

the change is here,

Tinubu seeing that list will take off his glasses to look wella, even Tinubu is not sure whether this is the kind of change he wanted [/email]
SeverusSnape:

the change is here,

Tinubu seeing that list will take off his glasses to look wella, even Tinubu is not sure whether this is the kind of change he wanted

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by obstead200(m): 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
As far as ibo no dey...am happy with d list...sai buhari

[size=14pt]Everywhere I go on nairaland, I see ur bigoted, Ill thought out, twisted, hate filled tribalistic comments targeted at the igbos. U shud get a life.

It is ur type dat will end up marrying one wretched igbo man when all other men have rejected u because of ur horrible tongue and ur bad manners. Mark my words.[/size]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by bingala: 6:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
ALL HAIL BIAFRA!! LAND OF THE RISING SUN WE LOVE AND CHERISH

BUHARI WE IPOB LOVE YOUR MOVE, IT IS WRITING THAT YOU BUHARI WILL HELP IN DESTABILIZING THIS DAMNABLE CONTRAPTION CALLED ZOOLOGICAL REPUBLIC OF ZOONGERIA BEFORE OUR HARMER FALLS ON IT.

THE ZOO MUST FALL
THE ZOO MUST FALL
THE ZOO IS FALLING

OBLITRATION OF NIGERIA FROM WORLD MAP A TASK THAT MUST COME TO PASS.............IPOB

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by UncleJudax(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
yvesboss:

How does appointing 100 of your tribes men move Nigeria forward?....He should appoint who he is comfortable with even if it is 1000 daura folks...so far nigeria will move forward...he has all my support
Apparently, only Buharis tribes men have the competence to move the country forward. Hahahahahahahahahaja

Humour me!

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by atlwireles: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Fear North

I'm not surprised, we saw it coming.

Fear North really? How about fear south, for our remarkable stupidityy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by MrTreasure1: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
henryuzor:

You dont beat a child and expect the child not to cry abi......let me also add one for you...it is the way you make your bed that you will lie on it,you are shouting marginalisation of the southeast now that it has come to appointments,when it was the time to vote why did you not cry the same marginalisation when the whole south east were voting him?...you really expect PMB to leave those who gave him majority votes to win the election and start appointing people from the south east who completely abandoned him...you must be high on weeds
When the leaders of Ohaneze Ndigbo were busy collecting bribes to vote PDP,they didnt think it will have reparcurrsions abi?
Let me ask you a question....if GEJ had won and then abandon the SS and SE to start appointing majority from the North,would that have been okay forr you
My advice for the SS anf SE especially is that they should go and learn how to play politics from the SW,they should shun tribalistic politics and play more of collective/group politics

This is immature thinking...
Please why was it an election if not for all the contenders to be given a chance to pull there votes.

For any reasonable person, after an election you become the president of the whole country.
So is your governor developing a part of your state and leaving the others ao the basis that they didn't vote for him?

anyways, I pity this country...
Reason is because its the masses that will suffer it when it starts. Tell your president to go and learn from Jeroboam if he has common sense (though not common anymore).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by mandamus: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Each time I hear the name Col. Hameed, my mind remembers a former MILAD of Kaduna who still drives a Pegueot 504 till now. A man whose blood is pure and void of corruption. One who is contented with the little he has.

Mr. President should please give the Nigeria Police something similar to what he has given the Nigerian Custom service.

There is no DIG or AIG that can reposition the Nigerian Police to our dream Police Force.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by dckng16(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ride on PMB let d wailing wailers continue to wail.

I am really enjoying Electricity under your regime. Nigeria now generates 5000 Mega matts. Great achievement just within 3 months of u of becoming president. As for d appointments whoever u know is credible to be appointed to take this Nation forward. Go ahead and appoint even if it is hausas denomination only, I don't care. All I want is a better improved Nigeria Economy free from corruption and crime.

Long life, sound health Mr president and more power to your elbow.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Yazmin: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

shut the hell up. I can bet you didn't expect Buhari to be such an extremist

They once said he was an Islamic fundamentalist. Now they have reduced it to a Northern fundamentalist when they noticed he appointed a lot of Christian northerners, whom they had hitherto warned not to vote Buhari because he would annihilate them with the 'Hausa-fulani' lordship mentality.

Buhari....carry go!

But don't forget us in diaspora o...!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Luckylife(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
Federal republic of northern nigeria
u see I have talk sense in you made u to removed that immoral pic and start making sense in ur comments. see ur likes better thank me and others

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by aresa: 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sweetlemon:
I'm so disgusted!
When news of appointments break out, the fist thing people will do is check the state of origin. Really? So track record is no longer important? Mr Fowler that was a Southerner was he not later shown to have fake certificates? The way I'm seeing it, people would prefer him to employ incompetent people from their regions rather than competent people from the North. Then when governance become business as usual, we start crying for our sorry selves. I really don't know when and how manage Nigeria moved from having two Muslim Presidential candidates without anyone batting an eyelash to all this religious and ethnic melodramas.

Honestly I'm beginning to get tired of the Nigerian dream. Maybe I should just relocate to the USA or something. Nigerians really get what they deserve. I'm just happy that Buhari doesn't seem moved by unnecessary outcries and may God grant him the strength to be able to remain resilient and focused on his mission.

Sadly, a section of Nigeria sees everything under the sun tribally. Everything they see, eat, breath and dream is tribe.
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by christinie(f): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sweetlemon:

I don't think you voted for him cos from the emboldened you obviously have issues with Northerners.
But I don't get what people are crying about sha. There are 3 Christian names there and 2 southerners out of 5 nominations. So what is your big issue?
2 Southerners? Employ a reader asap!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
atlwireles:
Buhari, same as 1984 nothing changed. Unfortunately our facebook and twitter generation wanted to relive the days of agony. Waiting for southerners to start changing their names to seek jobs in the civil services, or start using one Alhaji as reference. Welcome to the dark old days. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
MizMyColi have already changed her own sef, Her new name now is MizColiatu.

Mine is Alhaji SeverusLafiaJi. cheesy

No time my brother. Go change your own o grin

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
christinie:
in your mind you are more educated right? "Mo ogbo Engilisi ooo".
Pepper-body, how market? I never knew you too belong to the WWA (Wailing Wailers Association) shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by tellwisdom: 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
victorels:

PMB is using Wike to stop Amechi just like he is using Ambode to stop Fashola. He only need to pipe and they would dance.

Nigerians out of hatred will think it is a PDP thing.

Lets hope Adams can salvage Amechi.

As for Fashola, His hope rests on the bargaining power of Tinubu.

Over sabi dey worry u...nobody dey stop anybody...Carry your beer parlour gist go front undecided
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Reference(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
mployer:
Ordinary ministers, that is the best Fashola and Amechi can get.

They are just not fit for SGF......change!!! tongue

Is it a coincidence that the breeze that uncovers a chicken's bu.tt blows south to west and uncovered theirs in one fell swoop. The timing of their indecent exposure is suspicious.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by olutunde12(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
AnanseK:

I didn't vote Buhari to get someone from my state or my village a big post. I voted him to change Nigeria by massive reduction in corruption. Improvement in all sectors of development and uplifting the quality of lives of the generality of Nigerians. I will assess him at the right time .

Yes. And since it is only northerners that are not corrupt!
Most especially Lamido, Abubaka, Abacha, Babangida, etc. Sai Daulari !

9 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Nobody: 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
As far as ibo no dey...am happy with d list...sai buhari

Proudly 5%

Buhari is a terrorist,.el-rufai
Buhari is a pedophile,. Aisha

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by AnanseK(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
christinie:
and you think only a section of the country can deliver that?

You are still talking of section. What did Anyim do for you or for the south?
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Lomanuz(m): 6:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
zicoraads:
A military man for the NCS? Is there no competent hands from the DCG's and ACG's? This is shocking!
Believe me this serves the NCS right. that place is a massive cesspool of fraud and corruption. The officers there are brazen and behave like tin gods...a massive shake up is required to fix that place I tell you. I know because I am VERY close to goings on in the NCS...
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by yvesboss(m): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
CSTR2:
These same daurans he is installing are the ones that have turned the north into a charity case.
The larger part of north is the backward part of Nigeria without any apology.
You can't keep surrendering your national future to their control and expect to move forward.
Haven't decades of unproductive northern governance taught you guys anything?
If Nigeria will be rescued at all, it will take creative and inspirational governance.
I don't see it coming from the north anytime soon .
Ordinary basic Education for their teeming populace there is still a big deal and you expect them to develop Nigeria.
Technocrats from the south is what buhari should be looking for, not continously dipping into the pool of ancient northern politicians reeking of backwardness .

Well you have a point mate, but i think the state of things in the north shouldnt rob the good minds of better things...for all i care the north produced Balewa, Sanusi, Yaradua, etc and these folks are learned and they affected their generation somehow.

I expect him to be wise though as these appointments are capable of heating up polity.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by SeverusSnape(m): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
obstead200:

[size=14pt]Everywhere I go on nairaland, I see ur bigoted, Ill thought out, twisted, hate filled tribalistic comments targeted at the igbos. U shud get a life.

It is ur type dat will end up marrying one wretched igbo man when all other men have rejected u because of ur horrible tongue and ur bad manners. Mark my words.[/size]
Kestolove95 is a guy not a girl. He's just a deranged school drop out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by ebamma(m): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
Funny how this lying liars of Apc always make excuses that Buhari is appointing people who he trusts and are not corrupt,

Are the telling us that all of us from the South are corrupt?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by Laredojohn(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hmmmm nice far above all speculations,
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by sparkwil(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
shikena...na d tin wey dem knw for bdat

Why r u so stu.pid
Insulting a tribe portrays u as an imbec!le

Proud bendelite

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by 3kay945(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
Am still waiting for the full list of ministerial appointment but with what we are having so far, PMB should try not to give room for issues of ethnicity base on appointment.
Federal character should be respected.

Am a core supporter of his government but appointment should be spread throughout the geo political zones. Saints are not only found in one ethnicity. His choice to work with trusted hands is respected but political sagacity has to be displayed too.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by yvesboss(m): 6:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
UncleJudax:

Apparently, only Buharis tribes men have the competence to move the country forward. Hahahahahahahahahaja

Humour me!

Hahaha..dont get me wrong mate.

lol
Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by arabianights: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:
Northerners, winner takes it all.

That's a bad precedent in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria.

PMB, I voted you but I don't support this. Don't let my neighbours , friends and family members that were against my support for you laugh at me.

Really and when federal chaaracter was assumed to be in play during jonathan's time, exactly what was achieved?
Listen man, as long as he gets the job done,he can appoint all daura people if he wants.

Can you blame the man if all the credible appointees are from the north? Let you friends and neighbours accept the fact and deal with it that theres nothing any of them can do about it. LET THEM FEEL FREE TO SUE HIM

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by tomakint: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
alaoeri:
Any hope for Amaechi in the awaiting ministerial list?
Hope? Amaechi is on a long thing, he will continue his errand boy job for Buhari and that is if he survives the current probing of his maladministration as a former Governor! I think Demdem can say something here grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Secretary To The Federal Government, Chief Of Staff, Others by morikee: 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
001ng:
Northerners, winner takes it all.

That's a bad precedent in a multi ethnic country like Nigeria.

PMB, I voted you but I don't support this. Don't let my neighbours , friends and family members that were against my support for you laugh at me.

My friend that is the right thing he should do first come first served.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

See The Handshake Of Ike Ekweremadu That Got People Talking Today / Man Wears IGP's Transmission T-shirt (Photo) / Breaking News:president Goodluck Jonathan Attacked In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.