Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (57951 Views)

This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) / Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 7:21am On Sep 01, 2015
harffie:
when it comes to women, I don't know what to believe anymore- well you may (not) be right #she might really mean what she said- sometimes heated argument brings out the truth. Especially the hidden ones you never know.
you are right too...

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 7:22am On Sep 01, 2015
alexistaiwo:
Had a heated argument with my girlfriend today. In the course of exchanging words she said that she is always approached by guys better than me, guys I can never compare to. she made it sound as though she is doing me a favour by dating me.

Though I love her and she loves me too, some words are relationship deal breakers. I just can't get that statement out of my head even after much apologies and crying on her part.
Hmmm what a pity better dan you according 2 her superficial thinking. People better in their apperance but av holes in their boxers. I hope she wont enter 1chance oooo. All dat glitters re not gold oooo. Women & comestic thinking sha.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by EazyMoh(m): 7:23am On Sep 01, 2015
alexistaiwo:
Had a heated argument with my girlfriend today. In the course of exchanging words she said that she is always approached by guys better than me, guys I can never compare to. she made it sound as though she is doing me a favour by dating me.

Though I love her and she loves me too, some words are relationship deal breakers. I just can't get that statement out of my head even after much apologies and crying on her part.
Na so dem dey do useless people. My fiance told me the same thing, of course I dumped her a55, that's the only way to feel good about yourself.
Even if you intend to forgive but make her realize if she has better offers somewhere you could as well live comfortably without her.
As she said it, that's how she truly feels. So she needs a change of mindset, which break up best offers at least even if it's temporary. Just cut off and ignore her, trust me it hurts them the most.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 01, 2015
opeyemmmy:

Na your post wake me up. sad
Mod kwa You want broda Seun to sack me just because he can... abeg o angry
Harp! shocked shocked Na 'anointing' oil dey my body. undecided
I'm very good. Been a while... how's it going with you?
not bad sir
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by RAKITIC: 7:26am On Sep 01, 2015
Omotayor123:
Happy new month sweerie!
like ur signature

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by MrDoGood(m): 7:27am On Sep 01, 2015
mascot87:
What makes u think she loves you? undecided undecided
Girls deceiving guys since 17AD
Guy, you be real bad belle.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by EazyMoh(m): 7:27am On Sep 01, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Sentiments apart, you need to ignore what she said if you really love her..

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
That's the thing, she will say it again, and again and again. He better nip it in the bud, which depends on how he terrorize her thoughts this time.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Chivasex: 7:28am On Sep 01, 2015
please let her GO PERIOD
She ain't worth it
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:29am On Sep 01, 2015
maybe its me o... but any gurl dat says dt to me is gone .... wont hinder her from better men ... i mean if i love her i should allow her go for d best .... nonesense
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by wildikeman(m): 7:29am On Sep 01, 2015
She has been aching to leave you bro...do her a favour by dumping her ass....before she does

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 01, 2015
Adaeze003:
Maybe you should consider acting mature

How can you exchange words with your gf? I assume she's younger than you are. obviously coz that's really immature to say such.

Come to think of it, how old are you sef?

What are you saying?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:31am On Sep 01, 2015
Adaeze003:

No... he should shout back and look stupid. undecided undecided

She shouting in the first place is what? Sillier?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by mascot87(m): 7:37am On Sep 01, 2015
MrDoGood:

Guy, you be real bad belle.

Guy, no come here later & open a thread on how that asshole u are dating now dumped ur fucking ass later.You see the number of like I got? Those asshole aren't loyal trust me. You will be lucky if u don't experience it dude.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 01, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
That's y we r woman,is part of us to pass our boundary ant that's y God makes man d head of us to tolerate and correct us,plz don't be angry with her

Wow! Really!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:40am On Sep 01, 2015
kliq:
how old are you?
Forget his age! That stuff is quite morale-demoralising.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by shizzy7(f): 7:42am On Sep 01, 2015
jabojafa:
if u were d gal, wudnt u want a second chance? Especially wen it borne out makin him feel pained too?
Personality differs I don't say anything anyhow BUT there are other ways she could have insulted you if she really loves you like mad, idiot, ugly and poor NOT "comparing you with other boys".....

**Whatever a girl says especially when she's angry is an expression of the other feeling she has about you...
One day she will leave you for "Those better boys""- She's already giving you Red light....

**You will be a "fall-back-upon" boyfriend,,"substitute" boyfriend,,"Let me play safe" Boyfriend

*Is just like a girl telling you "Your family doesn't meet up to her standard"" any time she's Angry -then she apologizes to you
See If you end up marrying her NOT Even the oldest person in your family will she RESPECT
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by mercy1998(f): 7:42am On Sep 01, 2015
alexistaiwo:

Well you have to talk to her and make sure that you tell her how you feel about the things she says it's not hard we as women we love open guys
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 01, 2015
Op and you didn't say anything to her?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 01, 2015
softysparky:
Op and you didn't say anything to her?
angry what is there to say
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:44am On Sep 01, 2015
Obaf16:
smile,she loves him o

Love is an abused word these days...hm
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by liricyst(m): 7:45am On Sep 01, 2015
nobilis:
U told us half of the story.
What were u guys arguing about?
What did you tell her before she finally told you what she told you?

In an argument, people say things that they might not mean. And some other times, in arguments, people say things that they have been bottling up inside.

U must have said something to her that made her tell you all that in order to hurt you more.

If she doesn't love you, why hasn't she left you for those other guys she was talking about?
If she doesn't love you, why is she still begging you to forgive her?
These are things you'll ask yourself.

As for her being approached by guys better than you, what do you think?
If she is beautiful or even not so beautiful, it is obvious that she will be approached by men who are better than you are.
But if she chose to stay with you, that means she loves you.

You should even be proud enough that even with all the better guys who are approaching her, she still wants to be with you.

Sound logic
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by drnoel: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2015
alexistaiwo:

guy get used to such statements but u dont have to take it. If u take it now she will repeat it infront of ur parents, now that´s a deal breaker. When I was still dating my Wife years ago she once mentioned something similar to that and after what I told her she never repeated that mistake. I told her "fine, so if u meet men better than me. What are u still doing with me? Move on now, I am not begging u to stay, neither am I forcing u. Instead u are leaching on me cos although u work u depend partly on me financially". Then I told her "if U dont leave within a week make sure u call urself a fool to staying with a man u say is less than men u have been meeting and who have been asking u out". I walked out on her and didn´t see for weeks. She came begging after some day probably after the lose screw in her head had tightened back.

Guy if u follow women the way they talk to their men, u will commit sucide. But that doesn´t mean u have to swallow many of the 4k ups like this one we are talking about. But then again, u need to be calm and clear headed to handle them and if u think she is still worth it after making such statement then tackle her 4k-up well she she doesnt repeat such nonsense. I married mine.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Holuwakemmy16(f): 7:47am On Sep 01, 2015
Yes
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by noblegrex: 7:53am On Sep 01, 2015
mascot87:
What makes u think she loves you? undecided undecided
Girls deceiving guys since 17AD
yes she loves her cos she was crying and begging after the hot arguement,and what made you think he didn't love her.abeg I no fit lafff oo
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Chynx(m): 7:55am On Sep 01, 2015
Captainswag225:
so op does this mean, if ur wife says the same thing in future u will divorce her?

If my wife as much as whispers that in my ears, she's history! You dont say that to your man...cos I can't imagine myself comparjng her to any woman.

"Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks."

Don't get it twisted.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 01, 2015
alexistaiwo:

Bro you dont exchange words with a female, you are the head, just give the order that is all. If you cannot handle this then it would be difficult to handle marriage because you would end you beating your woman for sure
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by deolu2000(m): 7:57am On Sep 01, 2015
AcesIni:

it's not the forgiveness part. the heart hardly forgets. his insecurity level is at an all time high.

the trust will never remain the same....
seriously,it's a matter of who you are,for me i find reason for every action and i hv a soft spot 4 ppl esp when they are in anger mode,in the light of that,i just forgive and look at it as word of the mouth rather than the heart frm the lady.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by drnoel: 7:57am On Sep 01, 2015
EazyMoh:

Na so dem dey do useless people. My fiance told me the same thing, of course I dumped her a55, that's the only way to feel good about yourself.
Even if you intend to forgive but make her realize if she has better offers somewhere you could as well live comfortably without her.
As she said it, that's how she truly feels. So she needs a change of mindset, which break up best offers at least even if it's temporary. Just cut off and ignore her, trust me it hurts them the most.

maynot be really how she truelly feels. I asked my woman years later why she made such useless statement. Remember she said it infront of my parents shocked OMG! shocked My people insisted I was not going to marry her. Now all these things transpired while I was not in the country. She didn´t know such 4k-up would escalate the way it did. She later explained that my mom had asked her what she saw in me and why she wanted to marry me cos I was on the calm side while she was lively and flashy. So she had tried to explain to my mom that she had met other "better looking men" who probably were "wealthier" or so but it was misunderstood.

Anyway, whatever, I still tackled her 4k-up and tackled it well and she never repeated such rubbish again.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Chynx(m): 7:59am On Sep 01, 2015
Adaeze003:
Maybe you should consider acting mature

How can you exchange words with your gf? I assume she's younger than you are. obviously coz that's really immature to say such.

Come to think of it, how old are you sef?

See who's talking.

People like you get flung out of your matrimonial homes because you believe you have the right to spew whatever trash from your vocal cavity.

I think you are the one who needs to grow up here.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by remmydada(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2015
she said that she is always approached by guys better than me, guys I can never compare to. she made it sound as though she is doing me a favour by dating me.

I just can't get that statement out of my head even after much apologies and crying on her part.[/quote]

That word alone is enough to show u that eventuality she will dump u for another man even after marriage
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by emzila(m): 8:00am On Sep 01, 2015
Nothing kills a man faster than few down grading words in time of challenging situations especially that of finance. A man recently hung himself in delta state because his newspaper firm wasn't doing well and part of his note read that his biz is bad and his wife isn't helping issue. When confronted, the woman said they shouldn't mind d husband that he was just lazy(that was the same man that raised money to marry her, build a house and open a publishing firm), there and then i believed the man's note cos no reasonable woman will speak as such of her husband. The bible say, the power of life and death lies in the tongue, what ur partner's tongue for the kind of power it carries.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by smoby(m): 8:02am On Sep 01, 2015
If you wnt to really knw the true heart of a woman then make her very angry and throw word @you

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / Oyinbo Man Dances At A Yoruba Wedding. All Eyes On Him / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.