Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (57955 Views)

This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) / Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by jabojafa(m): 6:31am On Sep 01, 2015
banttieman:

Those guys she says are only financially better off than you. She means it and I believe she benefits more from you than finances. If the going gets tougher she will eventually leave. Thats women for you. Dont mind these nonsense nairaland girls telling you to disregard it for love. You should have formatted her brain with hot slap self. Greedy girl.
so if she were ur sista and sm1 formatted her brain wit slaps dt is nt married or even married to her u wud b happy?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by jabojafa(m): 6:38am On Sep 01, 2015
Beey:
I've come to know that words said by people when angry are very genuine.You see when one is angry, reflex kicks in forcing them to spill whatever has been in hiding.
it cnt all d is spoken in anger dt is true. Bt even if its true, den u shd count ur sef lucky to b told d truth afta all shd cud hv jst walk way becos she wants u to fail. Bt sh isnt walkin away and doesnt want u to fail dt is why she is tellin u in a tensed atmoshpere. Mk peace wit her, and ask her if does tins she said ar true so dt u can mk amends n b be a beta man for her.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by jabojafa(m): 6:39am On Sep 01, 2015
Beey:
I've come to know that words said by people when angry are very genuine.You see when one is angry, reflex kicks in forcing them to spill whatever has been in hiding.
it cnt all d is spoken in anger dt is true. Bt even if its true, den u shd count ur sef lucky to b told d truth afta all shd cud hv jst walk way becos she wants u to fail. Bt sh isnt walkin away and doesnt want u to fail dt is why she is tellin u in a tensed atmoshpere. Mk peace wit her, and ask her if does tins she said ar true so dt u can mk amends n b be a beta man for her.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 01, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm gonna donate u a medicated eyes glasses if u can't see the handwriting on the wall clearly or better still makes ur eyes go wypo like hypo..

Just consider urself a "Girlfriendless" guy brother..

Lmao
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 01, 2015
alexistaiwo:
Had a heated argument with my girlfriend today. In the course of exchanging words she said that she is always approached by guys better than me, guys I can never compare to. she made it sound as though she is doing me a favour by dating me.

Though I love her and she loves me too, some words are relationship deal breakers. I just can't get that statement out of my head even after much apologies and crying on her part.

truth comes out when people are angry

never be in a relationship where you are managed
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by jabojafa(m): 6:44am On Sep 01, 2015
shizzy7:
Forgive her but let her Go,,If she loves you she wouldn't be comparing you to other boys even to your face......

In another argument she would say something worse....and still ask for another forgiveness

She might eventually leave you for one of those guys she's comparing you to....Don't waste your time&money
if u were d gal, wudnt u want a second chance? Especially wen it borne out makin him feel pained too?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by jabojafa(m): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2015
shizzy7:
Forgive her but let her Go,,If she loves you she wouldn't be comparing you to other boys even to your face......

In another argument she would say something worse....and still ask for another forgiveness

She might eventually leave you for one of those guys she's comparing you to....Don't waste your time&money
if u were d gal, wudnt u want a second chance? Especially wen it borne out makin him feel pained too?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Omotayor123(f): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2015
Cutehector:
She just said it to make u feel bad..

Nw be a man and show her ur better off dan all those imaginary guys she is talkn abt
You get it... Your head dey there?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Xano(m): 6:45am On Sep 01, 2015
alexistaiwo:
Had a heated argument with my girlfriend today. In the course of exchanging words she said that she is always approached by guys better than me, guys I can never compare to. she made it sound as though she is doing me a favour by dating me.

Though I love her and she loves me too, some words are relationship deal breakers. I just can't get that statement out of my head even after much apologies and crying on her part.

Interesting.
Whatever words said in anger reflect the bottled up thoughts of someone.
Op, among others, that's her thoughts of you. If she 'loves you', such statements would not be in her thoughts.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by AdeniyiA(m): 6:46am On Sep 01, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Sentiments apart, you need to ignore what she said if you really love her..

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

Captainswag225:
so op does this mean, if ur wife says the same thing in future u will divorce her?

you both goofed with these statements, do you know what love is?? it is loving you through and through, incomparable with no other. As far as I know, the lady is materialistic. The guy might not have a car but she's been chased outside by a guy on ride.

Such statement can never b tolerated by me, it's a big bruise on my ego.
@SUGARBEE, She should ignored whatever she thinks or sees in other guy if she truly loves me too
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Tapout(m): 6:56am On Sep 01, 2015
Tychinzy:
Words spoken by girls in anger are not trully frm dia heart.

omo na lie oh shocked shocked ....girls empty their storage tanks when they are angry
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by sladimeji(m): 6:56am On Sep 01, 2015
Adaeze003:
Maybe you should consider acting mature

How can you exchange words with your gf? I assume she's younger than you are. obviously coz that's really immature to say such.

Come to think of it, how old are you sef?

jamb question
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by deolu2000(m): 6:57am On Sep 01, 2015
Lolsss...OP no be today guys they hear such,but the truth of the matter is that,you should take such statement has emotion driven(in the heat of the moment),that said, forgive her and over look her words if you truly love her(as you stated), remember that love doesn't keep records of wrong.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by REDDEVILS1(m): 6:57am On Sep 01, 2015
Captainswag225:
so op does this mean, if ur wife says the same thing in future u will divorce her?
if my wife tries such, she go explain am for her people. It's marriage for God's sakes.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by jo997: 7:00am On Sep 01, 2015
Bro.. yes the deed has been done and she had said that word that is cutting and piercing, but that isn't enough reason to let go of the relationship you guys have sacrificed a lot for. remember woman by nature are talkative and when angered can say provocative words off hand to their partner.

Now coming to the issue of infidelity which I assume is your base to end the relationship, if she had begged and cried for forgive and you truly believe she love you and you still have some doubts lingering in your mind unresolved. do the needful by having a deep talk with her, a talk that reveals the truth, a talk that will make or mar the relationship,.

Finally if she is beautiful or naturally endowed or both. Men of far better than you will always flock around her.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 01, 2015
Adaeze003:

How can you exchange words with your gf? I assume she's younger than you are. obviously coz that's really immature to say such.

and you think maturity comes with age? in my early twenties and I have given advice on relationships in a way that even my grandma had to respect me for it
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Queenfiona(f): 7:00am On Sep 01, 2015
nobilis:
U told us half of the story.
What were u guys arguing about?
What did you tell her before she finally told you what she told you?

In an argument, people say things that they might not mean. And some other times, in arguments, people say things that they have been bottling up inside.

U must have said something to her that made her tell you all that in order to hurt you more.

If she doesn't love you, why hasn't she left you for those other guys she was talking about?
If she doesn't love you, why is she still begging you to forgive her?
These are things you'll ask yourself.

As for her being approached by guys better than you, what do you think?
If she is beautiful or even not so beautiful, it is obvious that she will be approached by men who are better than you are.
But if she chose to stay with you, that means she loves you.

You should even be proud enough that even with all the better guys who are approaching her, she still wants to be with you.
Seconded....
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by poshstore: 7:01am On Sep 01, 2015
Adaeze003:

Irrelevant.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 01, 2015
jabojafa:
so if she were ur sista and sm1 formatted her brain wit slaps dt is nt married or even married to her u wud b happy?
Same should be done to my sister if she utters such. What more do you have to say?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by RAKITIC: 7:01am On Sep 01, 2015
Omotayor123:
You get it... Your head dey there?
happy new month dear
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by loswhite(m): 7:01am On Sep 01, 2015
alexistaiwo:

u are very wrong. girls free up bottled up feelings whenever they are angry
First of all what she has told you is the truth. The fact that a girl/boy is in a relationship with you, doesn't mean you are the best person he/she will meet in life. Love is sacrifice, so we choose to sacrifice all the other good things we see outside just to be with one person inspite of there short comings.
So chill she has seen guys better than you and you have seen girls better than her. It is a fact. Just remind her next time that you have seen girls better than her too so is no biggy. It is not enough to break up tho
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by freecocoa(f): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2015
OP it depends largely on how the words were phrased and what you said to her, I mean it was a heated argument like you said, so you must have said somethings too. Now consider why she said this.

Are you treating her less than she thinks she deserves? Then there's your insecurities too, deal with that as well, you shouldn't let anyone make you think less of yourself, there's nothing anyone can say to some people to make them second guess their worth, now if you don't know that there are many men better than you, then you must be a learner.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by solodox(m): 7:02am On Sep 01, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Sentiments apart, you need to ignore what she said if you really love her..

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

Interestingly tho, he is going to wake up one day to discover that she has said yes to one of them dudes...

op, 90% of our spoken words are vestiges of our subconscious intent so just up your game and remember not to prioritize peeps who has you moved to the back burner!

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:02am On Sep 01, 2015
deolu2000:
Lolsss...OP no be today guys they hear such,but the truth of the matter is that,you should take such statement has emotion driven(in the heat of the moment),that said, forgive her and over look her words if you truly love her(as you stated), remember that love doesn't keep records of wrong.

it's not the forgiveness part. the heart hardly forgets. his insecurity level is at an all time high.

the trust will never remain the same....
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by AfroKnight: 7:03am On Sep 01, 2015
Shymm3x:

Fvck love - when a chic starts telling you that crap and the tosh about doing you a favour by being with you, you need to leave her arse before she leaves you.

Don't be a sucker for you, she's just settling with you now basically cos she thinks she can confide in you emotionally - but her mind is somewhere else. And she might be sha.gging someone else on the sly. Wait till her friends get involved.

Just run for ya life before the emotions called love destroy you, thus putting ya life on hold. These heaux ain't loyal and don't be a sucker for love.

cheesy cheesy nailed it.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Omotayor123(f): 7:04am On Sep 01, 2015
RAKITIC:
happy new month dear
Happy new month sweerie!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Btruth: 7:07am On Sep 01, 2015
A real man will not think about that. She only wanted to use that statement to get your attention back to her nii oooo. I think from what I read up there, she really loves you.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Afroconnect: 7:12am On Sep 01, 2015
Bitches are never satisfied,for her to make that statement shows she is running other shows.

If I were you,I will keep f-cking her but never marry her.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 7:15am On Sep 01, 2015
she doesn't love u, she might be cheating on u, she thinks all guys are d xame, leave her and go look for a girl that loves u unconditionally.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Taiwo20(m): 7:16am On Sep 01, 2015
What nonsense! Telling me to my face that other guys better than me approaching you! What are you still waiting for....
Odabo ni yen..
Bye..bye

I can never celebrate people that tolerate me...for what na..
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by nonjebose(m): 7:21am On Sep 01, 2015
nobilis:
U told us half of the story.
What were u guys arguing about?
What did you tell her before she finally told you what she told you?

In an argument, people say things that they might not mean. And some other times, in arguments, people say things that they have been bottling up inside.

U must have said something to her that made her tell you all that in order to hurt you more.

If she doesn't love you, why hasn't she left you for those other guys she was talking about?
If she doesn't love you, why is she still begging you to forgive her?
These are things you'll ask yourself.

As for her being approached by guys better than you, what do you think?
If she is beautiful or even not so beautiful, it is obvious that she will be approached by men who are better than you are.
But if she chose to stay with you, that means she loves you.

You should even be proud enough that even with all the better guys who are approaching her, she still wants to be with you.
You have said it all

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Kcee Shares Photos Of Unclad Couple Riding Their Bikes In London / Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.