Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (57949 Views)

This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) / Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by daresimon(m): 4:29am On Sep 01, 2015
You have been deceiving yourself from the onset.
She actually said the truth to you.
People actually say what's on the mind in time of anger.
The ball is in your court.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 4:44am On Sep 01, 2015
Anger is like a pool of stagnant water whose hidden particles have been revealed by stirring.What ever a person tells you when they are angry is the mostly the truth.Whatever you do with the truth is left to u.....
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Beey(f): 4:48am On Sep 01, 2015
Tychinzy:
Words spoken by girls in anger are not trully frm dia heart.
I've come to know that words said by people when angry are very genuine.You see when one is angry, reflex kicks in forcing them to spill whatever has been in hiding.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 4:48am On Sep 01, 2015
avalontony:
My brother don't ever believe that anyone is better than you. You are unique and if you search throughout the whole world, you will never find anyone like you. Even God himself knows that no one is better than you...because you are his image, when he looks at you from His throne..his sees himself in you. How then can a mere mortal say that someone is better than you? DOES SHE LOVE YOU MORE THAN GOD, CAN SHE TAKE YOUR PLACE ON THE CROSS, CAN SHE BECOME POOR THAT YOU MIGHT BE RICH, CAN SHE GIVE UP HER LIFE FOR YOU?
My dear brother no one is better than you, and don't let that statement make you feel like a second hand citizen.
preacher
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Kylecares: 4:55am On Sep 01, 2015
38% FORGIVE HER ND 62% QUIT D RELATIONSHIP OPTIONS A) FOLLOW D AUDIENCE= NAIRALAND B) 50-50 =REMAIN INDIFFERENT C) FONE A FRD =COUNSELOR D) WALK AWAY

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by schumastic(m): 4:56am On Sep 01, 2015
Adaeze003:
Maybe you should consider acting mature

How can you exchange words with your gf? I assume she's younger than you are. obviously coz that's really immature to say such.

Come to think of it, how old are you sef?

how is this ? of Urs going to solve the issue or u want to date him ni
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by SpcAgtOko: 4:57am On Sep 01, 2015
Tychinzy:

I disagree... Words spoken in anger are usually already in the mind. They are just not spoken because the other person is being nice. Everything has some sort of truth to it, or it wouldn't be on their mind.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 5:06am On Sep 01, 2015
Adaeze003:
Maybe you should consider acting mature

How can you exchange words with your gf? I assume she's younger than you are. obviously coz that's really immature to say such.

Come to think of it, how old are you sef?

But you who claim to be matured can exchange words with other. SMH
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 5:12am On Sep 01, 2015
alexistaiwo:
Had a heated argument with my girlfriend today. In the course of exchanging words she said that she is always approached by guys better than me, guys I can never compare to. she made it sound as though she is doing me a favour by dating me.

Though I love her and she loves me too, some words are relationship deal breakers. I just can't get that statement out of my head even after much apologies and crying on her part.
Those guys she says are only financially better off than you. She means it and I believe she benefits more from you than finances. If the going gets tougher she will eventually leave. Thats women for you. Dont mind these nonsense nairaland girls telling you to disregard it for love. You should have formatted her brain with hot slap self. Greedy girl.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by harffie(m): 5:18am On Sep 01, 2015
Cutehector:
She just said it to make u feel bad..

Nw be a man and show her ur better off dan all those imaginary guys she is talkn abt
when it comes to women, I don't know what to believe anymore- well you may (not) be right #she might really mean what she said- sometimes heated argument brings out the truth. Especially the hidden ones you never know.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by opeyemmmy(m): 5:19am On Sep 01, 2015
banttieman:

Those guys she says are only financially better off than you. She means it and I believe she benefits more from you than finances. If the going gets tougher she will eventually leave. Thats women for you. Dont mind these nonsense nairaland girls telling you to disregard it for love. You should have formatted her brain with hot slap self. Greedy girl.

angry sad undecided
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by skelewu404(m): 5:22am On Sep 01, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
I'm gonna donate u a medicated eyes glasses if u can't see the handwriting on the wall clearly or better still makes ur eyes go wypo like hypo..

Just consider urself a "Girlfriendless" guy brother..
gaskia walahi

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by 3rdeye1(m): 5:23am On Sep 01, 2015
Ladies say all sorts when having argument with them. Bone abeg!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by fecosequence(m): 5:25am On Sep 01, 2015
she aint ur wife yet..so decide
if u truly love her words like ''doz wrds cld hv made me leave u for real,bt am nt givin up on u..nt yet''
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 5:32am On Sep 01, 2015
opeyemmmy:

angry sad undecided
Bros you no dey sleep? Abi you be mod now ni? Harp must be in the system . Howdy boss?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by kilokeys(m): 5:42am On Sep 01, 2015
alexistaiwo:
I actually cried
And she cried too?
Chai.. Town criers

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by valleygirl: 5:54am On Sep 01, 2015
Women are not liers but are not always truthful. We say what we don't mean. Press ignore button and move on. She will still tell you more.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by ready2learn: 5:58am On Sep 01, 2015
You did not tell us the things you said. You might have said worse things
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Gynacologist(m): 6:03am On Sep 01, 2015
Tychinzy:
damn ryt....
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Gynacologist(m): 6:04am On Sep 01, 2015
rawpadgin:
I hate discussing relationships nobody's an expert @ it
bro u just nailed it...
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 01, 2015
alexistaiwo:
Had a heated argument with my girlfriend today. In the course of exchanging words she said that she is always approached by guys better than me, guys I can never compare to. she made it sound as though she is doing me a favour by dating me.

Though I love her and she loves me too, some words are relationship deal breakers. I just can't get that statement out of my head even after much apologies and crying on her part.
Very bad. Drop this girl!!

You can meet any girl you want anytime and she will be a thousand times better than the moody, high-maintenance drama queen that you don't seem to be able to stay away from.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by autaspakladi: 6:14am On Sep 01, 2015
Guy,your lady just spat a venomous statement,an ego destroyer, she might meant what she said,she might not.i advice you not to quit now, accept her back; choose one of your good time with her,jokingly say exactly the venom to her, and see her reaction or what she will tell you;dude, be inthe middle of the road,don't be too involved this time around,cos this might just be an indicator that your relationship has since been heading toward GOLGOTHA...

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by 1miccza: 6:16am On Sep 01, 2015
*oooohhh*#sighs* una don talk everything wey i wan talk make una clap for una self
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by autaspakladi: 6:18am On Sep 01, 2015
And she cried too?

Chai.. Town criers
Hahahahah
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by opeyemmmy(m): 6:19am On Sep 01, 2015
banttieman:

Bros you no dey sleep? Abi you be mod now ni? Harp must be in the system . Howdy boss?

Na your post wake me up. sad

Mod kwa You want broda Seun to sack me just because he can... abeg o angry

Harp! shocked shocked Na 'anointing' oil dey my body. undecided

I'm very good. Been a while... how's it going with you?
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by jabojafa(m): 6:22am On Sep 01, 2015
ellacute45:
some girls are used to saying such things even though they don't mean it
yes u r rite. She may jst b sayin it in order to get @ d op. And othertimes it may b some of d tins u do dt dey dnt lik and it has been pissing dem of. So dey usually argument/fight to bring to ur attention dose tins u do dt dey dnt lik. Other times she might jst want to get @ you. Op u r a man so dnt allow words to get @ you especially wen its comin in an at atmoshpere of fight. She bn chyk by guys beta or less beta dan u is a fact. So deal wt dt. Bt a girl dt truly luvs u wud neva complain abt ur shortcomings rather she wud slowly jst drift away. If no guy is chykin or disturbing ur babe den know dt smtin is wrong. Becos even she is albino, guys go stil chyk. B4 nw werent u hapi wit her? Wot mks u tin dt d nxt gal wud b beta? Der is no guarantee dt d nxt wont b worse. Since she hs apologise forgiv her. Frm exxperienc, one tin i hv learnt is dt most tins ladies say wen dey are angry is not true dey jst say dem to mk u feel deir pain also.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by jabojafa(m): 6:23am On Sep 01, 2015
ellacute45:
some girls are used to saying such things even though they don't mean it
yes u r rite. She may jst b sayin it in order to get @ d op. And othertimes it may b some of d tins u do dt dey dnt lik and it has been pissing dem of. So dey usually argument/fight to bring to ur attention dose tins u do dt dey dnt lik. Other times she might jst want to get @ you. Op u r a man so dnt allow words to get @ you especially wen its comin in an at atmoshpere of fight. She bn chyk by guys beta or less beta dan u is a fact. So deal wt dt. Bt a girl dt truly luvs u wud neva complain abt ur shortcomings rather she wud slowly jst drift away. If no guy is chykin or disturbing ur babe den know dt smtin is wrong. Becos even she is albino, guys go stil chyk. B4 nw werent u hapi wit her? Wot mks u tin dt d nxt gal wud b beta? Der is no guarantee dt d nxt wont b worse. Since she hs apologise forgiv her. Frm exxperienc, one tin i hv learnt is dt most tins ladies say wen dey are angry is not true dey jst say dem to mk u feel deir pain also.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by phiszo(m): 6:23am On Sep 01, 2015
alexistaiwo:

get out of that relationshiop. she's not doing you a favour by dating you. be a MAN.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by harizonal123(m): 6:25am On Sep 01, 2015
Similar problem with all pretty girls. Girls do not really know what they want if u ask me. If u truelly love her, the earlier u marry her the better for u to have rest of mind. Its just matter of time; u will be in for a shoker of your life someday. If thats her only problem then the ball is in your court. Start little preparations and introduce your self to her parents. There is no perfect girl out there. Thats my advice
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by WailingWailer00(m): 6:27am On Sep 01, 2015
Cutehector:
She just said it to make u feel bad..

Nw be a man and show her ur better off dan all those imaginary guys she is talkn abt
So a tribal bigot like you can post about love grin
Interesting, you called the igbos monkeys and may God continue to punish you and your generation
May monkeys never depart from your household
Ethnic jingoism Lord
Bastardized entity
All the bastards saying rubbish about the Igbo people like you are in soup
I'm watching you shocked
*spreads mat *
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by anwo247: 6:28am On Sep 01, 2015
alexistaiwo:

That's how all girls feel. Even when a truck pusher or a driver sent on an errand aproaches them, he is usually seen better than their boyfriend.

Girls don't value what they have. They believe they can always get someone better but when you leave them, they realize you're just the only one who could be you. Other people are different.

If she doesn't do more than the words, still remain in your relationship. They are not different from each other.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by jabojafa(m): 6:30am On Sep 01, 2015
banttieman:

so if she were ur sista and sm1 formatted her brain wit slaps dt is nt married or even married to her u wud b happy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

This Side Chick Is Not Scared, See Conversation / Oyinbo Man Dances At A Yoruba Wedding. All Eyes On Him / Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.