Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:11 AM

Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? (57958 Views)

This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) / Are These Lies Enough Reason To Call It A Quit / Is This Enough Reason To Breakup With My Boo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by ifewise(m): 12:40am On Sep 01, 2015
Chill bro,She ws just venting her anger & it slipped out.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by babadem2much(m): 12:47am On Sep 01, 2015
This guy no the shame sef, na marriage ni? Oboy! I don leave de baggah te te go de chill with cool ORIJIN, to be frank any girl that boast of having many chasers to me will never be taken serious again thatz me sha, am not too handsome or super rich but i have policies. So no matter the amount of love i have for u there are words i don't tolerate n the once i know it hurts u which i will never say it to my wife or girl, am always mindful of such bitter words and i don't expect such too. Well it z ur choice to chose what is best for u. My 1 kobo

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by stamcy(m): 12:50am On Sep 01, 2015
End your financial problem now http://promotions.naijapredict.com/ref/230313
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by kinibigdeal(m): 12:50am On Sep 01, 2015
You need to start casting out demons
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by linearity: 12:53am On Sep 01, 2015
Tychinzy:
Words spoken by girls in anger are not trully frm dia heart.

You LIE! from the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks, so said the Bible.

Infact, people tells you the most candid truth of what they have been mediating upon, when they are angry. At that point, all the inhibitions have gone, the pretext is gone and the content of their heart is reviewed unadulterated.

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Icekyng: 12:58am On Sep 01, 2015
stamcy:
End your financial problem now http://promotions.naijapredict.com/ref/230313
Lol wetn u mean grin
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by cabaliciouscabal: 12:59am On Sep 01, 2015
My Broda, Out Of Abundance Of Heart D Mouth Speaks, My Candid Advice To U Is to Quietly Quit D Relationship, To Be For Warn Is To Before Harm, She Doesn't Av An Iota Of LOVE 4 U. She Is Only Looking For Ripe Time To Dump U.

WISH U ALL D BEST.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by MRBrownJ: 1:04am On Sep 01, 2015
the minute she says that, her "visa" will be revoked! there are things that should never be said (even during an argument)... she just went too far, no possible salvage here!

2 Likes

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Arijosh(m): 1:09am On Sep 01, 2015
Tychinzy:
Words spoken by girls in anger are not trully frm dia heart.
Your true self comes out when you are angry guy and out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh..... Nothing like slip of tonguez(Na grammer) If you don't have it in mind and have not have any deep thinking about it.... She won't say that!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by deetomee: 1:11am On Sep 01, 2015
@OP saddle up and run. Good riddance to bad rubbish. She just told u she is managing u, at the right time she will dump u like a heavy lump. So u better do that now if u don't want 2 hang on a tree afterwards. What is love? Mtcheeeeew. People keep deceiving themselves. Two of you should exchange your fones in a day and see whatsup. Human race is a fruad! Guy lay structures of goals u wanna achieve in life and women will come chasing after you. Proverbs 25:15b

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Yeyeosha: 1:13am On Sep 01, 2015
alexistaiwo:

u are very wrong. girls free up bottled up feelings whenever they are angry

Odikwa true. Check yourself Bro. You are doing exactly what she ment.
An opportunity to rub it on your face.
Change from within don't shift blame.
She feels frustrated. I believe that she ment no harm or that she's cheating. grin

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by jellyface(m): 1:14am On Sep 01, 2015
@Alexistaiwo, the only ingredient u need in a lady is CONTROL. Do u think u hve total CONTROL? Control means loyalty. That lady doesn't sound loyal to me. Does that statement sound loyal to you? Should a first lady say such to Mr President? Answer that question and come back to ur senses pls. In any relationship, control is loyalty. Pls find control.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:14am On Sep 01, 2015
Love is sacrifice. Love is when care for the person despite the faults. She might consider them better but she is ready to sacrifice them to stay with you.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Cutehector(m): 1:17am On Sep 01, 2015
Ladycloud:
.....not really
so wat do u hv to say abt dah
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 01, 2015
are you enjoying the relationship? i said are you enjoying the relationship NOT do you love her? you answer to that question should guide you on what to do.

alexistaiwo:
Had a heated argument with my girlfriend today. In the course of exchanging words she said that she is always approached by guys better than me, guys I can never compare to. she made it sound as though she is doing me a favour by dating me.

Though I love her and she loves me too, some words are relationship deal breakers. I just can't get that statement out of my head even after much apologies and crying on her part.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by menxer: 1:26am On Sep 01, 2015
Anything can break a relationship, it's up to you to decide what's best for you: the relationship or break-up.

If it's the relationship, no amount of ego bashing statements can counter balance her worth, your peace of mind, and your love for her (where is the place of forgiveness?); but if it is breakup, any excuse will suffice. grin

You need more excuses to stay in a relationship than out of it. grin
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by freshdude99(m): 1:28am On Sep 01, 2015
alexistaiwo:
Had a heated argument with my girlfriend today. In the course of exchanging words she said that she is always approached by guys better than me, guys I can never compare to. she made it sound as though she is doing me a favour by dating me.

Though I love her and she loves me too, some words are relationship deal breakers. I just can't get that statement out of my head even after much apologies and crying on her part.
Any wifey that says such must be allowed to go taste those men and by the time she's done obviously there will be no more chance for her to come in...
It applies to either sex tho! Truth is, some words aren't meant to be said no matter how angry ur spouse get.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 01, 2015
People say the dumbest things especially when they're angry and trying to hurt you; it don't mean nada! It's their action that really counts, you know she loves you and she said she was sorry; let by gone be by gone, forgive and forget, your next girl might say worse things....the only time words should be a deal breaker is when she says she f....d somebody else
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nemesis99(m): 2:03am On Sep 01, 2015
yeah! its obvious she loves you but she's still sticking up with you cus she's yet to find the latest version of guy u are cuz u are becoming outdated. so, what I think u shld do is upgrade yur guy OS #gbam dazzz all
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by nenergy(m): 2:13am On Sep 01, 2015
Captainswag225:
so op does this mean, if ur wife says the same thing in future u will divorce her?
From your profile, I see you're a man. Now, sincerely ask yourself this same question.

As for me, no I won't, but the seed will be sown.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Rexnegro(m): 2:22am On Sep 01, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Sentiments apart, you need to ignore what she said if you really love her..

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]
Also sentiments apart if she really love him too she shouldn't have said such nomata how heated their argument might be...most time I don't blame The reactor cos The actor is whom to blame...some ladies are lose anyway orally , most lack The ability to control annoying words...
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 2:28am On Sep 01, 2015
She spoke the truth plainly, OP. Though, whether she should've is another thing entirely, and altogether dependent on the situation.

To think the words you dealt her in your 'exchange' are unmentioned here and seemingly forgotten by yourself and her, whilst the ones dealt you - a simple truth - remain under high scrutiny, and heavy spotlight. Women should remember that men are sensitive.

If its a deal-breaker for you, OP, tell her so.

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by abbasbo003(m): 2:29am On Sep 01, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Sentiments apart, you need to ignore what she said if you really love her..

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size]

Oh please, ignore watin? That word is more expensive, I won't ignore the statement but in my mind I'll be looking for another good woman cos anytime she will dump me and before that happened I will had have a backup.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by Nobody: 2:35am On Sep 01, 2015
*double
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by akinsmyk(m): 2:39am On Sep 01, 2015
alexistaiwo:

Someone here said she/he didn't like to talk about relationship coz no one is expert @ it. Our experience in relationships gives us a better eye looking at issues and ideas to predict possible outcomes of event. I learnt and come to also realized that most words from ladies when angry is weightless. You make them angry, the best way to get @ you is hitting you even with words they never meant. They just want you to feel the same pain @ the moment. What they failed to realize is that their speech does have a long time effect. When a lady talks out of anger or during hot arguement as you explained, and later feel sober or very remorseful. Just forgive and forget it, they are wired that way. Don't get me wrong, this might not be true or the time for all ladies. Back then, when I hurt my gf, she flaunts male friends on her dps to daunt me...when she can have mine for a month or more. That is how they're wired and I understand that. Don't think I'm being deceived or fooled too....I know and understand her 100%. She loves me more than I love her and its so vivid. But she acts likes she doesn't care when she's pained. That was then though, she's changed

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by possibilita(m): 2:42am On Sep 01, 2015
Jst tell her u are dating her coz u pity her,as many girls beTter than her have been approaching u but u jst want to be with her for the moment till u see a good wife material to date #sidechick

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by akinsmyk(m): 2:47am On Sep 01, 2015
abbasbo003:

Oh please, ignore watin? That word is more expensive, I won't ignore the statement but in my mind I'll be looking for another good woman cos anytime she will dump me and before that happened I will had have a backup.

And what happened when the next person you moved on to did the same? Will you keep moving from a lady to the other? I guess you try and understand her rather. Ladies either very beautiful or not has guys who also want them....when pained, its just normal to them to say it that some guys are dying to have her while you're hurting her....though not ideal and immature to say...the statement doesn't mean she's gonna be with them or will dump you soon. She's just pained and it seems that would be the only thing that would get you calm and thinking quick....and it does work. 80% guys will be meek and gentle for a couple of seconds after the statement. Ladies who would do that will act it rather than talk it

1 Like

Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by DEDEAL77(m): 3:16am On Sep 01, 2015
You ar just dating nd she saying dat,no for sure out the volume of mind d mouth speaks.But if u lov her then, find out the authenticity of dat statement,if ys then whatever u do she will go but if otherwise then train her to mindful of her utterances.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by M4gunners: 3:23am On Sep 01, 2015
alexistaiwo:

u are very wrong. girls free up bottled up feelings whenever they are angry
Very true likewise guys.
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by yubarbs(m): 3:31am On Sep 01, 2015
Op that ya geh dey madt!!! dump her sorry ass n move on. Silly!
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by justmenoni: 3:56am On Sep 01, 2015
Please are u the same as ladyF oder introvert?

uote author=SUGARBEE post=37539178]Sentiments apart, you need to ignore what she said if you really love her..

[size=15pt]#SUGARBEE[/size][/quote]
Re: Is This Enough Reason To Quit The Relationship? by ogbe2K3(m): 4:05am On Sep 01, 2015
This guy, nor use laugh kill me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Kcee Shares Photos Of Unclad Couple Riding Their Bikes In London / Ladies, Your "NO-TO-SEX" Makes You Even More Attractive To Us (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.