Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? (36749 Views)

As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? / Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 12:12am On Sep 17, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
Beat her?oh am sorry for the poor woman that will get marry to u,will u be happy if ur sis husband beat her?

If my sis choses to be aggressive,why not?! She should be thought a lesson!

3 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Toks2008(m): 12:12am On Sep 17, 2015
xynerise:
Aggression in women is something that sounds unusual. I have seen many cases where women act a bit too forward in making decisions and actions.
Society enforces the idea that men are aggressive and women are passive, and, while there might be a kernel of truth to this, it hides the fact that any woman can be as aggressive as any man.

For a man raised to believe women are incapable of that kind of aggression, it can be very jarring to be confronted with an aggressive woman. As a man, How do you handle it? Should you treat her as you'd treat an aggressive man or do you need to be more delicate?

Just avoid making her angry and if she eventually gets angry for no just cause,just keep mum.Simple else take a walk
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:14am On Sep 17, 2015
xynerise:
Aggression in women is something that sounds unusual. I have seen many cases where women act a bit too forward in making decisions and actions.
Society enforces the idea that men are aggressive and women are passive, and, while there might be a kernel of truth to this, it hides the fact that any woman can be as aggressive as any man.

For a man raised to believe women are incapable of that kind of aggression, it can be very jarring to be confronted with an aggressive woman. As a man, How do you handle it? Should you treat her as you'd treat an aggressive man or do you need to be more delicate?

Levels dey.

Rotts are fvcking aggressive, but in the presence of a lion dem go get instant Fear of God.

Aggression surrenders to even higher aggression.

9 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 17, 2015
Ignore her. It pains her a lot.

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by godwil114(m): 12:17am On Sep 17, 2015
xynerise:

Bleep her
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 17, 2015
Setaje:
Only very matured men can handle aggressive women

Aggressive women should be pushed into the path of moving vehicles. That's my mature way of dealing them. wink

2 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by cococandy(f): 12:24am On Sep 17, 2015
Aggressiveness is not attractive.
Whether in females or males.

4 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by hottest111: 12:26am On Sep 17, 2015
butterflyatalan:

For a man, you are one incompetent person. You are not even up to one yard of husband material, and I'm unapologetic about it. What manner of man will insult his girlfriend's parent? Not yet your lawfully wedded wife, but you took the freedom to open your mouth to talk to her about her parents in such an uncouth manner. Please, step down, take several seats, and go learn how to treat a woman(Including her family).
u'r saying rubbish,,, I neva insulted her parent. and it is extremely wrong 4 any man to beat up a woman..
my point is, wen u don't caution a girl's rude behaviour, she would neva respect u. I'm talking 4rm expirence

6 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Revolva(m): 12:28am On Sep 17, 2015
angry angry i go just de laff dem...when there r many fishes in d sea
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by just2endowed: 12:28am On Sep 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Silent treatment
Pointed
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Appareil(m): 12:29am On Sep 17, 2015
Great Topic. uhm!
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Vaughan27: 12:29am On Sep 17, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
My ex girlfriend hits me everyday, I got tired of warning her.
Then, one day, she broke my car wind shield & i decided to punish her.
I dipped my finger into Jamaican pepper & shoved it into her pusssy when she was sleeping.
She stayed for a week at the hospital.
U ar a jack ass, I bet if gal friend must b an illiterate because by now u ar suppose 2 b in prison 4 10yrs.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by AmakaDNBStories(f): 12:33am On Sep 17, 2015
cheesy
Check my signature asap
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 12:36am On Sep 17, 2015
Men have become fooled by the idea of some fantastical passive Mary; the fact on the other hand is that women are the most self centered, diabolical and conniving creatures that God ever created...if they cannot physically have their way, they resort to subterfuge and if all else fails, they have some baba or iya in the village; society now considers the wisdom of our forefathers folly, they insist that women be handed like some rose when she's in fact a thorny Eve in the flesh of Adam. A wise man will do well to steer clear.

4 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 17, 2015
This is why we (as Christians) shud cultivate that habit of daily devotion , holding hands and making God the captain of the cruiser.

Such aggressive habit is a tool the devil uses to seperate many homes. Its little but mighty.

2 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by saintdas1: 12:38am On Sep 17, 2015
afolwalex20:
undecided
handle her with aggressiveness that what best for her
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 12:46am On Sep 17, 2015
Women! They have no natural altruistic instinct, for no higher cause or good could they willingly lay down their lives, the only idea of such an ideal that they have is the so called maternal instinct and even that is suspect.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Truckpusher(m): 12:59am On Sep 17, 2015
MrsChima:

E pain am ooo grin
Not one single pain. cheesy
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by youcanmakeit: 1:01am On Sep 17, 2015
butterflyatalan:
A man is meant to cultivate a woman. That is, to help nature her into the woman of his dreams. By no means do I mean he should abuse her, traumatized her, be controlling, or arrogant towards her. I mean, a man is meant to help shape a woman into what she was created to be. A lot of factors may alter a woman's character ( persinality, gene, environment, circumstances, experiences, etc.). However, the right man will nurture her and help her develop in all areas of life. A real man will be patient, loving, and reprimanded her with love, just like he will himself.

Learn to be a good man today! email me: butterflyatalanta@yahoo.com .
K

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by youcanmakeit: 1:05am On Sep 17, 2015
Revolva:
angry angry i go just de laff dem...when there r many fishes in d sea
my brother,,l tire o

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 1:07am On Sep 17, 2015
lolz. op dis tread reminds me of an encounter wit my immediate ex. we were both lyin down on d bed in my bedroom, something led to something and she started naggin nd abusing. if i had wanted to manhandle her dat nite i wud hv broke her head wit a bottle bt as a gentle dude dat i am who doesnt hit a woman, wat i did was to pick my pillow nd wrapper nd went straigth to my sitting room to pass d nite. and guess wat,..at abt 2am midnite i felt a touch nd wen i opened my eyes i saw her on d ground kneelin, cryin and begging dat she is sorry nd i shud cum inside nd lye down wit her on d bed. dat nite i felt lik a king dat i am. to show dat she was really pained by my action, she had to jokingly warned me d nxt mornin nt to ever abadon her. in her exact word *women dnt feel comfortable wen their men leave them to sleep alone bcus of quarelin*

my point here is SILENT TREATMENT works perfectly.

3 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by fejikudz(m): 1:17am On Sep 17, 2015
Ignore her.. 'silent treatment'
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by mikolo80: 1:24am On Sep 17, 2015
wakacome:
"Fire cannot quench fire,you will need water...that is my answer to your question.....so if she is aggressive then you need to be patient with her....love is when you love someone for who they are and not what they should be..
you never heard of a fire break obviously
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by adconline(m): 1:24am On Sep 17, 2015
butterflyatalan:

For a man, you are one incompetent person. You are not even up to one yard of husband material, and I'm unapologetic about it. What manner of man will insult his girlfriend's parent? Not yet your lawfully wedded wife, but you took the freedom to open your mouth to talk to her about her parents in such an uncouth manner. Please, step down, take several seats, and go learn how to treat a woman(Including her family).
Wishful thinker!! It's not a man's job to train a woman!! It's her parents' job to train her.

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by friends4ever(m): 1:31am On Sep 17, 2015
When she starts nagging, take a walk until she cools off.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by babadem2much(m): 1:32am On Sep 17, 2015
I once had an aggressive fiance years back. mehn any time she pays me visit my house will be so hot that you can can't stay.

am a kind of man that don't like hitting women (bullying) I vow never to hit a woman since I was 15 yrs old when I punched my elder sister n she fainted who is 9 yes older than me.
so, this fiancé of mine was too aggressive n nagging. but I handled her with wisdom she tore 2 of my singlet n squeeze NY shirts almost everyday, I called her father n elder bro to tell them what I faced from their daughter n the keep begging me that when I knew they are tired with her life.
my friends deserted me before I knew how to deal with this monster, the day she insulted My wife younger brother was the last day she spent in NY house, I ordered my younger bro who is even bigger in size than me to beat the hell out of her because I tolerated more of this n I know the next one will be either my dad or mum.

omo the guy faint her flat with just a knuckle , we revived her n sent her back home without grumbling. am married with kids but her xter never gave her a husband till date this about 9 yrs now
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:38am On Sep 17, 2015
GogobiriLalas:
Men have become fooled by the idea of some fantastical passive Mary; the fact on the other hand is that women are the most self centered, diabolical and conniving creatures that God ever created...if they cannot physically have their way, they resort to subterfuge and if all else fails, they have some baba or iya in the village; society now considers the wisdom of our forefathers folly, they insist that women be handed like some rose when she's in fact a thorny Eve in the flesh of Adam. A wise man will do well to steer clear.

My spidey sense says this is pro01.

Looked at your history. Nope.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Orter(m): 1:42am On Sep 17, 2015
1. Be patient with her hence giving her time to get use to you.
2. Work on those areas of conflict arising from your faults.
3. Be honest in dealing with her as any act of irresponsibility will aggravate the situation.
These may take a while.
4. When she starts yielding, do not waste to establish your dominance.
Do these in love.
N.B Most women in this situation think that doing so will reduce male dominance over them not realising how much their action is hurting their peace.
5. Pray for her.

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 2:17am On Sep 17, 2015
i dont even get involved with aggressive ladies...
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by summerflame(m): 4:16am On Sep 17, 2015
By giving her factory reset or hard reset inorder to reformat her dead brain.. Hard slap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari / Nigeria Ranks Top Users On Grindr, A Gay Dating App / See Africas Top 10 Transgenders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.