Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? (36742 Views)

As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / How Can I Handle An Overdemanding Girlfriend? / Men, How Long Do You Wait Before The Next Round?-be Honest please. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 4:19am On Sep 17, 2015
butterflyatalan:

For a man, you are one incompetent person. You are not even up to one yard of husband material, and I'm unapologetic about it. What manner of man will insult his girlfriend's parent? Not yet your lawfully wedded wife, but you took the freedom to open your mouth to talk to her about her parents in such an uncouth manner. Please, step down, take several seats, and go learn how to treat a woman(Including her family).
one yard husband material? Hahahahahahahahaha the girl is not near a quarter of wife material, so the ability not to absorb shitt is now considered incompetency by your perception? WTF you are daft and unreasonable and I'm unapologetic about it. if a girl acts like a bitchh let the partner treat her in the same way unless it's his fault which most times is rare. You should go and learn how to talk to a man because if you're like this rude online wonder how you are going to be in person, maybe you weren't given proper home training. If you want to be treated like a queen then act like a queen, don't ever act like a whoree, bitchh , tout, wrestler and expect to be treated like a sweet lady. How the hell do most of these females think they have the birth right to display and throw bullshitt around while the guy's job is to take it abi absorb it and still smile and do their wish? how? somebody please.... @ ronald4lif you fit yan me?

6 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 4:25am On Sep 17, 2015
Toks2008:

Just avoid making her angry and if she eventually gets angry for no just cause,just keep mum.Simple else take a walk
why do I feel that's the first level of the journey to being a bitchh in a man's life? how many times are you ready to take a walk? and remember this females have this crazy perception which she will feel like she can now order you around, she might start raising her hands on you soon became subliminally you have given her the power. Leave ones, twice what about the third time? damned where is your cahones?

2 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 4:36am On Sep 17, 2015
shadowgwalker:
This is why we (as Christians) shud cultivate that habit of daily devotion , holding hands and making God the captain of the cruiser.

Such aggressive habit is a tool the devil uses to seperate many homes. Its little but mighty.
bro don't you dare!! how can people be accusing the devil of things that burning mofoka don't even know about?!?! that mofo is busy trying to lower the temperature in hell so when did he instigate the stupid, unnecessarily aggressive bitchh? Nigga please, separate their family? separate these nuts before you involve devil in it. People are doing stuff themselves (unless there is spiritual manipulations ) and later lay blames on devil, Stop it. If the bitchh can't treat the husband or bf good and show some kindness, love and respect then if the guy is smart let him find a girl that can give him that. what do you do when you car tire gets puncture? replace it in order to move forward or get stuck on the highway.

2 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Sagamite(m): 5:02am On Sep 17, 2015
xynerise:
Aggression in women is something that sounds unusual. I have seen many cases where women act a bit too forward in making decisions and actions.
Society enforces the idea that men are aggressive and women are passive, and, while there might be a kernel of truth to this, it hides the fact that any woman can be as aggressive as any man.

For a man raised to believe women are incapable of that kind of aggression, it can be very jarring to be confronted with an aggressive woman. As a man, How do you handle it? Should you treat her as you'd treat an aggressive man or do you need to be more delicate?

What is your definition of aggression?

A woman "too forward in making decisions and actions"?

That is nonsense!

You expect them to behave like dullards and serviles to qualify as women?

Pure nonsense!!!

If you are talking about aggressive being "belligerent", "argumentative" and "physical hitter" women, then that is a different argument.

For those kind of women, I don't handle it. I have no interest whatsoever in handling it. I just leave it.

3 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by manie(m): 5:02am On Sep 17, 2015
xynerise:
Aggression in women is something that sounds unusual. I have seen many cases where women act a bit too forward in making decisions and actions.
Society enforces the idea that men are aggressive and women are passive, and, while there might be a kernel of truth to this, it hides the fact that any woman can be as aggressive as any man.

For a man raised to believe women are incapable of that kind of aggression, it can be very jarring to be confronted with an aggressive woman. As a man, How do you handle it? Should you treat her as you'd treat an aggressive man or do you need to be more delicate?
Keep your cool, pretend you did not observe her aggresive nature, give her the silent treatment.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by lawrenzojacuzzi(m): 5:06am On Sep 17, 2015
Is very simple,as she nagging jst keep mute, and ocuppy yourself with somthing as that will make her irrelevant, when she must have calm down, quitely go out of the house and come back later on.To worsen her situation, when you are been served may be dinner, just ignor the meal, I bet you she will be on her kneels begging for forgiveness. Am talking out of experience.

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 5:13am On Sep 17, 2015
Best is too keep mute, Ignore Her , But it requires alot of patient thou....
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 17, 2015
lawrenzojacuzzi:
Is very simple,as she nagging jst keep mute, and ocuppy yourself with somthing as that will make her irrelevant, when she must have calm down, quitely go out of the house and come back later on.To worsen her situation, when you are been served may be dinner, just ignor the meal, I bet you she will be on her kneels begging for forgiveness. Am talking out of experience.

Nice 1
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by FRANKOXY(m): 5:21am On Sep 17, 2015
SHOW HER HOW DISAPPOINTED YOU ARE AT THE INITIAL STAGE,THEN SILENT TREATMENT.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by LaJose78(m): 5:26am On Sep 17, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Just rub pepper on your condom if you wanna have sex with her.
Thank me later.
na both of u go suffer d pain?
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by ben1daEbiri(m): 5:26am On Sep 17, 2015
hottest111:
When a naija babe is aggressive or rude to a guy,,she's aware of it. If u don't punish her either with words or action, she wouldn't respect u , she'll think u can't standup 4 ur self.
abt 2month ago,,my girl was kinda rude to me ,, I was like, ' WTF,, I can't believe u just said that,, so ur parent didn't teach u hw to respect people abi' then I walked away...Later that evening she called me n start apologising...
NEVER BEAT UP A WOMAN ,,it's very wrong
OP..hope u get my point sha
we both have the same school of thought but i bet you'll beat a woman if you date my ex,no matter how you love her,very annoying at times

2 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by ezeahgerrard1: 5:29am On Sep 17, 2015
conductor..my change!!

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by free2ryhme: 5:31am On Sep 17, 2015
Emeskhalifa:
beat her up i will suggest undecided

Your being suggestive makes one wonder if same is a true reflection of your parents at home

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Eddygourdo(m): 5:31am On Sep 17, 2015
To all those blabing, looking for matured men, say sweet words, calm her down, abeg shut up, every human whether male or female is responsible towards contributing to how they should react and act in situations especially geared at civility, why should my woman be aggressive, is she a wild animal? Is my home a zoo? Mbanu, if that is the woman u currently live with, you are at fault cos out of all the women God created you wedded a kiliwi nwachukwu, a man in woman form, it baffles me that people behave better to strangers and public situations than they do to their loved ones and family,.

2 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by nicholasis(m): 5:43am On Sep 17, 2015
Aggresive women are very difficult to handle
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by kawubaba3(m): 5:58am On Sep 17, 2015
to handle the aggressive woman wouldn't be a problem. you need to know most the likes and dislikes of the person you wished to control her aggression. that would help you to sellect from what she likes most do to her. by so doing the woman's heart would become very soft and easy.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by xynerise: 6:03am On Sep 17, 2015
freecocoa:
Hmm Mr xynerise antelope, I hope Mrs antelope never dey beat you, this one wey you open this kind threadtongue

She fitn't grin

I created a thread about rebellious teenagers the other day. Does it mean I have a teenager at home? grin
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by mekonglobal(m): 6:15am On Sep 17, 2015
[quote author=Setaje post=38084846]Only very matured men can handle aggressive women

Hmmmmmmm i hv seen a 70yr old man beat up his wife for been rude..
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by menxer: 6:17am On Sep 17, 2015
Some men are docile and if married to a docile woman, may not be too good a combination.

Though some aggressive men are married to equally aggressive women.

Docile men tend to date aggressive women to complement their docility.

Aggressiveness may not be physical in all cases, some women are spiritually aggressive but physically docile while some men are the reverse. grin
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Zaikon(m): 6:25am On Sep 17, 2015
adonbilivit:
one slap her brain go reset
c wicked idea... but some women really need hard resetting.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by ruggedboy01: 6:29am On Sep 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Silent treatment
silent u said
My babe go hold u ooooo! If u talk wahala, if no u talk double wahala angry
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by chuckcy(m): 6:32am On Sep 17, 2015
GEJ knowz best
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by zomoears(m): 6:36am On Sep 17, 2015
butterflyatalan:
A man is meant to cultivate a woman. That is, to help nature her into the woman of his dreams. By no means do I mean he should abuse her, traumatized her, be controlling, or arrogant towards her. I mean, a man is meant to help shape a woman into what she was created to be. A lot of factors may alter a woman's character ( persinality, gene, environment, circumstances, experiences, etc.). However, the right man will nurture her and help her develop in all areas of life. A real man will be patient, loving, and reprimanded her with love, just like he will himself.

Learn to be a good man today! email me: butterflyatalanta@yahoo.com .

Sounds nice...in theory!

Reality is a different kettle of fish.

A man can be as patient and nurturing as he wants to be, but when a woman is aggressive, it's exhausting to deal with! It's even worse when there's not even a string of remorse for such behaviour. Like, u try to be patient when she gets that way, and she feels like "this one can't do anything, I ll take it to d next level". U wait for her to cool down before discussing d issue, and she be like "what is dis one saying sef!", hisses an walks away. There is no way to reach and teach such a person.

Ultimate destination for such a person is self destruction. And u r collateral damage if u don't get out of d way.

2 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by MadCow1: 6:36am On Sep 17, 2015
xynerise:

Do what my Dad taught me to do.. ignore them.
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by ryanfletcher: 6:40am On Sep 17, 2015
[b]Cal
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by larssDON(m): 6:40am On Sep 17, 2015
In a situation lik this all we men need is wisdom,beatin her won't bring solution rather worsened it,we need Divine wisdom to conquer
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by ryanfletcher: 6:44am On Sep 17, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Aggression in women ain't unusual. It's a human characteristic. Some people exhibit more than others. Has very little to do with gender, sorry to inform y'all.
can you be at least truthful for once, stop being bais
Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by dallyemmy: 6:53am On Sep 17, 2015
Ignore Her

1 Like

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by Joeadamxx(m): 6:56am On Sep 17, 2015
.....words, words are easy. Actions on the other hand is relative! Give her the silent treatment? Done that, didn't change anything. Tried to leave the house, shell jerk me up, can't remember how many good shirts I've lost! She even put her foot under the car and claimed to family I intentionally drove over her legs! I have been disgraced countless times even outside the house, a most recent experience was outside the mister bigs or tantalizer in Yaba, passerbyes have to come and help me and my children when she insisted she will jump on the road and kill herself. Now, I live in fear for my children only. How can you continue to love someone that continually gives you sorrow?

3 Likes

Re: Men: How Do You Handle An Aggressive Woman? by crisycent: 6:56am On Sep 17, 2015
You make love to them aggressively.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

5 Most Sincere Ways To Behave Around A Lady / Couple Rides Keke In Beautiful Pre-wedding Pictures / Duncan Daniels Proposes To His Girlfriend On Kenyan Safari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.