Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? (74664 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding / Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by CHUKSKALIDONN: 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
bukatyne:

So who will the men free to deflower themselves be sleeping with till they get married?

And who made you judge and jury to decide a male virgin is not valuable?
I think he has point.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
Tobiee:
pussyy?? [email] Your stupid mentality though. Mind you, I am not you! It's past your bed time, go to bed, Kid! [/email]

guy free me and kindly go and such your mother pusseee

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
pryme:
honestly this nonsense about Virgins remains me of the same stupidity behind the myth given to suicide bombers that they will be with 40 virgins in paradise. what ever happen to marriage becos love.

the moment you start having this same stupid mentality the op has your marriage is over before it started.

Excitement on blood stained bedsheets, and the pain that comes with doing it the first time.
Seems the Op enjoys this.

#stillnaive
Dunno for them oh!

Heard that in some cultures the mum enters the room after the wedding night to check if there's blood on the sheets.

If my mum does that she's no longer welcome in my house.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...thought as much
Certified trouble maker cheesy. Been around babes

Wow, it's been a while, hun. Good to see you again. Now you know the "trouble" is just for fun but they take it to heart for some reason undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by wiseoneking: 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
ronald4lif:
What's the excitement of a wedding night when the husband is not a virgin
Deflowering her. For a man, nothing within him to deflower. He is the one that breaks the hypen not vice versa. Although i am not supporting men not to strive to be virgin and sexually pure, especiall christian young men that want to please God because of their love for jesus sanctification.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
hbpeze:

guy free me and kindly go and such your mother pusseee
[email] Like you do with your mother's own? Thanks, but I'd pass. Bye! [/email]
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by mastech1(m): 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:

There is nothing special about fresh wines as many people still prefers expired wines..

Most ladies that gt deflowered at a very early stage has a lot of factors attributed to it...e.g: Rape, Deception, Money to help a sick parent and so on...

It doesn't mean...becoz they've lose dia virginity then men should abandon them and seek for virgins...

Virgins or no virgins, the important part of marrying a women is to be happy and to have brilliant children.
u may be right to some extent in case of rape n some other bad occurrence but rape doesnt means one should continue with d act: my point is when d person still maitain absteness after sure incident d husband will still regard her as a sec. Virgin. Let us stay away from shining wrongfull as excuses we all knw d standard.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Forwetinnah: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Wow, it's been a while, hun. Good to see you again. Now you know the "trouble" is just for fun but they take it to heart for some reason undecided

...they just don't know who labella is yet.
Missed you babes...love your profile picture. Ama steal it. #TeamAquarius wink
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by CSTR2: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:

I dnt get the argument, coz we're literally saying the same thing!

Chastity is valued, but wht if the most chaste girl around ur catch isn't of ur taste?

Chastity is ofcoz very important, but know that, even virgins do have infertility problems and so could end not being productive and sluts will be even more productive.

And how many virgins do we have again dis days?
No we are not saying the same thing.
You said men should not go looking for virgins.
What if a virgin is what he values about anything?
Who are you to tell him what he should value most in a woman?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
You get the longest BJ on your wedding night son,well thats what my father told me.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by forray(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

I believe that's the way it has been from
Innovation, feminism is empowering women wrongly and that's what you have been advocating, tell me mr ronald4lif why are men elligible to marry as many woman as they can and a woman can marry just one man at a time?

If you allow her make her choice there is 2million chances she might make the wrong one, a girl's life should be vehemently supervised. I know I will be a father of a daughter someday

Anyman who shags anything in skirt has less to lose than a woman, that's should prove my point and as a man if you didn't caught me having sex there is no evidence that I've had sex unlike woman.

They have so much to lose the world is envolving around their sexuality and its changing everything.things are geting worse, they are more of sex object these days.

Men will always be superior.
Dude, your mentality is so wrong mehn....not just about the virgin stuff,but about a whole lot of thing in reality. Hope say no be this kind mindset u get in person,if not, I feel for ur wife to be, virgin or not.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...they just don't know who labella is yet.
Missed you babes...love your profile picture. Ama steal it. #TeamAquarius wink

Missed you too. I have one more for you. Steal that one angry tongue

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by echeprecious: 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
just can't wait to be disvirgined by my wife.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by yanabasee(m): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
CSTR2:
No we are not saying the same thing.
You said men should not go looking for virgins.
What if a virgin is what he values about anything?
Who are you to tell him what he should value most in a woman?

I never said, words to words that men shouldn't go looking for virgins... I insinuated that... The uproar of "a must" to marry a virgin isn't really important as it seems...

And I also stated clearly that, a man could find most qualities in a deflowered lady that a virgin doesn't have...

I think you have a comprehension issue.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
undecided the man doesn't have to be, male and female virginity are not the same.

Female virginity is more valuable. undecided

Who e help?

For this our generation.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Forwetinnah: 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Missed you too. I have one more for you. Steal that one angry tongue

Thanks bae...#stolen
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by marshalcarter: 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:
What excitement will you have if she was a VIRGIN? What's so special about virgins sef? Mtchwww.... Alum tightens vaginaz and mek it virginous! grin
Lwkmd oooo.....are you serious ryt now grin

Lolzzzz.....'VIRGINOUS'

Cum take origin grin
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Thanks bae...#stolen

smiley
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Holyghostpikin(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Virginity for a woman is biblically recognized!!!
unfortunately our society and the church of God is shying away from this fact because of decadence. May God help us.
Anyway am a virgin and I intend to marry one!
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by CSTR2: 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:

I never said, words to words that men shouldn't go looking for virgins... I insinuated that... The uproar of "a must" to marry a virgin isn't really important as it seems...

And I also stated clearly that, a man could find most qualities in a deflowered lady that a virgin doesn't have...

I think you have a comprehension issue.
Go back and read your earlier post.
You practically wrote off virginity as a criteria in selection of a potential spouse.
Anyway, this is a waste of time. I am done.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Jozay(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
virgins tend to bond like crazy glue to the first man who deflowers them
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by MrzKay: 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
hbpeze:
All I know is that if a woman is not a Virgin on a wedding day she uselessed herself and the man is marrying a spare part

I hope say u go marry virgin wen u dey open ur blouse mouth dey talk nonsense. Akpadon angry
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by princejayboss: 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
What the hell do I need a virgin for?..... A virgin never makes her a good woman.... It's a matter of time .... A virgin you first knew will seek to see other side of life....
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by yanabasee(m): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
mastech1:
u may be right to some extent in case of rape n some other bad occurrence but rape doesnt means one should continue with d act: my point is when d person still maitain absteness after sure incident d husband will still regard her as a sec. Virgin. Let us stay away from shining wrongfull as excuses we all knw d standard.

If she's a rape victim and u get along with her knowing her past experience and decides to marry her.. Ofcoz u're not marrying a virgin... Doesn't mean you're not marrying the right woman!

And it's not an excuse.... Understand that, none of these ladies pray for this things... But sometimes circumstances! You'll agree with me that, many girls get deceived by a man tellin them they'll mary them... And the trending one now is a man takin drinks to the girl's parent and then asking the girl to conceive first befor marriage... And a lot of men flew after having the lady ample times.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by MrzKay: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Holyghostpikin:
Virginity for a woman is biblically recognized!!!
unfortunately our society and the church of God is shying away from this fact because of decadence. May God help us.
Anyway am a virgin and I intend to marry one!

Good for u. I dey hear dey watch u like nollywood movie as u wan take go ur villa go marry dat virgin angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by apolonius(m): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Op,it is very stupid for a man who is not a virgin to tie the joy of the wedding night to a bride's virginity.

And such thoughts as expressed devalues the essence of marriage.Marriage and its joys transcends virginal love-making.Such fantasies are for the naive,immature and inexperienced,who should not seek to enter a marital union anyway.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by mhbabanna: 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

I believe that's the way it has been from
Innovation, feminism is empowering women wrongly and that's what you have been advocating, tell me mr ronald4lif why are men elligible to marry as many woman as they can and a woman can marry just one man at a time?

If you allow her make her choice there is 2million chances she might make the wrong one, a girl's life should be vehemently supervised. I know I will be a father of a daughter someday

Anyman who shags anything in skirt has less to lose than a woman, that's should prove my point and as a man if you didn't caught me having sex there is no evidence that I've had sex unlike woman.

They have so much to lose the world is envolving around their sexuality and its changing everything.things are geting worse, they are more of sex object these days.

Men will always be superior.
I agree with you in as much as I don't support double standard from the men's part since what is good for the goose is also good for the gander but truth be told a woman has more to lose in this aspect than a man.
We as Africans shouldn't be brainwashed by the westerners beliefs and ideologies
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrzKay:

I hope say u go marry virgin wen u dey open ur blouse mouth dey talk nonsense. Akpadon angry

virgin sure for me to marry.I never disvirgin girl I need to as a man
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by menxer: 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
To me what makes it special is, it's the first sex to be had wearing an official wedding ring grin.

Come to think of it, if you know the stress of sexing a virgin the first time, you won't ask for that experience on a night as special as your wedding night. grin

PS :
A woman's worth shouldn't be wrapped up in her piece of virginity, it would be just too tiny a package grin
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by yanabasee(m): 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Jozay:
virgins tend to bond like crazy glue to the first man who deflowers them

It's a lie... Most girls sometime forget the man that deflowered them...

Some girls have awful experience on their first sex! Sometimes they dnt even knw how they get deflowered...

Men uses doz lines to make every girl fall deep for dem...

Most girls fall crazily for a man dat gives dem the best sex and forgets who had deflowered dem... Its jst nt a title to be proud of.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by manuroq(m): 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sexy talk. I won't 4giv her if didn't tell me because obviously i'll ask her. But really i'll be disappointed if i get less than my mind expected.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Forwetinnah: 10:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrzKay:

gringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
..this is so funny I swear!! Don't mind these hypocrites. After scattering babes left right centre..they're now looking for girls they would dis virgin on their wedding night. I wish them Patience and Goodluck

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (17) (Reply)

Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. / What Happened To The Beautiful Sex Dolls? (Pictures) / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.