Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? (74674 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding / Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by tosyne2much(m): 2:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
All i know is that one will definitely evolve into a stage that kitty-cat will no longer becloud his sense of reasoning, and will not be his utmost priority, thereby not castigating those who have lost theirs due to different circumstances

This is to say that you will soon get to a stage in your life when you will know that a woman of virtue is not solely measured by what she's got under her skirt, but by her impact in your life

Personally, i used to have the same warped mentality with the OP, until maturity had its way

Wristbabgle i throway salute oooo cool

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by prelinctus: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
All i know is that one will definitely evolve into a stage that kitty-cat will not becloud his sense of reasoning, and will not be his utmost priority

This is to say that you will soon get to a stage that you wil know that a woman of virtue is not solely measured by what she's got under her skirt

Personally, i used to have the same mentality with the OP, until maturity had its way

Wristbabgle i throway salute oooo cool

If she really is a woman of virtue, what she has under her skirt should be sealed and intact. Otherwise, there's nothing virtuous about her.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by tosyne2much(m): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
prelinctus:

If she really is a woman of virtue, what she has under her skirt should be sealed and intact. Otherwise, there's nothing virtuous about her.
hmmmmm
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by pryme(m): 3:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
honestly this nonsense about Virgins remains me of the same stupidity behind the myth given to suicide bombers that they will be with 40 virgins in paradise. what ever happen to marriage becos love.

the moment you start having this same stupid mentality the op has your marriage is over before it started.

Excitement on blood stained bedsheets, and the pain that comes with doing it the first time.
Seems the Op enjoys this.

#stillnaive

9 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Omotayor123(f): 4:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
hmmmmm
Hmmm
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by tosyne2much(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
Omotayor123:
Hmmm
My e-wife cheesy

Let's talk behind the forum jawe cool
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by falconey(m): 4:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
what a debate! Ronald4lif you astonished me the way you stood your ground and guided your points with facts.

I believe the op is overhyping the issue and at one point deviated from the point.

Personally the op has a point to an extent, I think he was trying to eradicate and antagonise pre-marital sex from the mind of the ladies specifically. As we know once the hymen is broken the ladies go wide exploring. but acted as a misogynist and a chauvinist when he took guys out of the map.

Tosyne2much how va? Hope the money never finish? My UNION BANK account wey I just open because of buhari never get deposit o

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by chilez(f): 4:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hehehehe

Oyah send it via mail cheesy
for real?
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by tosyne2much(m): 4:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
chilez:
for real?
Ehn now! cheesy
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by tosyne2much(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
Baba e don finish oooo tongue

You no quick come ni ooooo
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by ronald4lif(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
bqlekan:
make I send mine join grin
chilez:
lool, lemme send mine too wink wink
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

See them. Awuf dey purge belle o. Abeg make una shift make I forward my account details to my oga at the top Tosyne2much. Who God don bless ehh... cheesy
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by falconey(m): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

See them. Awuf dey purge belle o. Abeg make una shift make I forward my account details to my oga at the top Tosyne2much. Who God don bless ehh... cheesy

seniorman I swear you no like me, you see where people dey carry first , you want make I carrry last?
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by ronald4lif(m): 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]

Lol! That wasn't intended. We never even see money we don dey fight position. Chai! grin
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by chilez(f): 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

Lmaooo smiley smiley. Omo u were d main person dat he asked to send account detail.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by cococandy(f): 5:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

This right here is why the country is full of runz girls/sluts/ olosho . When men don't care about what's right and forget the concept of integrity on humans.

Because I'm not a virgin doesn't mean I don't deserve to marry a virgin, whoever I had sex with was by agreement I never forced her be it sex worker or a typical girl. I did it because I had to and my body couldn't take it no more. But a woman case is different they have more self sex control than male when they were virgins( this is by fact through research) whatever made her gave her virginity away is by choice wether being lure/seduced/ deceived she has herself to blame because these things can be neglected.
This is the grandfather of bullshyt posts. With a fedora hat and a walking stick too. grin

16 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by dafefe(m): 5:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
no worry...if she be virgin and she no sabi cook this for you...what is life? https://clarascornerng.com/2015/09/sticky-chicken-wings/

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by bqlekan(m): 5:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

hahahah smiley oga Ronaldo, don't be selfish faa... nah only you waka come? tosyne2much, thanks i don see alert grin
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
cococandy:

This is the grandfather of bullshyt posts. With a fedora hat and a walking stick too. grin

Dumb
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Youngpo413: 7:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
emmykk:
A man can claim to be a virgin,but painfully a woman cannot..

The answer is there is no excitement.when we are eating rice without meat we call it over here as audio.

It is audio excitement and not video at a wedding night of kpekus already unbotton..

Those who lost their virginity before wedding night there shall be no sex if i was the guy,it is a time to sleep sound sleep jare,afterall what is so special when the gold has been thrown to the pigs.
you get sense jare,kudos to you.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Youngpo413: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
vicque:
By the way who DE flowered the girl? Isn't it a guy with his joystick? She climbed her self and got DE flowered ba?
Ds post is a waste of my mb.
ladies should learn to close their legs,or is it really a big deal?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Youngpo413: 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
prelinctus:

Gbam! Don't mind all these women wrappers,they are trying to impress some b!tches here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by naturesptech(m): 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
The definition of a virgin to others can be relative

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by bukatyne(f): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
ronald4lif:
What's the excitement of a wedding night when the husband is not a virgin

DAVIYJONESS What do you think?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by SeverusSnape(m): 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
Youngpo413:
second hand is even an understatement,the way ladies fuccccks nowadays is so so alarming to the the extent they are no longer satisfied with one dick.
Believe you me, seventy per cent of girls of nowadays are whores. I don talk My own, If she no be virgin, make she carry herself dey go. Bro, I can't marry a chaff, a used trash. Tufiakwa!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by CHUKSKALIDONN: 8:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
Virgin or no virgin all I know be say she go hear am....
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by femi4: 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
Non condom sex without fear of pregee
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by bukatyne(f): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
undecided the man doesn't have to be, male and female virginity are not the same.

Female virginity is more valuable. undecided

So who will the men free to deflower themselves be sleeping with till they get married?

And who made you judge and jury to decide a male virgin is not valuable?

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by courna(m): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
donholy28:
she will then know all d Chinese styles...no harm done

I trust u
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Sijo01(f): 8:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
The excitement is that, for the first time in your life, you're having legal sex without any form of guilt.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by bukatyne(f): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Nuzo1:
It has little or nothing to do with virginity.

The excitement has more to do with the absence of guilt one feels after sex.

True

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What Happened To The Beautiful Sex Dolls? (Pictures) / Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.