Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? (74667 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding / Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by AhmedInusa: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Watching Power Series on 3D n BEAT headphones On sha... cool
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by mikuut: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:
What excitement will you have if she was a VIRGIN? What's so special about virgins sef? Mtchwww.... Alum tightens vaginaz and mek it virginous! grin

u are a real matured man.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Aitee1: 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
ronald4lif:
What's the excitement of a wedding night when the husband is not a virgin

May your 3rd leg never miss target!!! kiss

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by AreaFada2: 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol, you can create your own excitement & pretend she's a virgin grin Or choose to celebrate the fact that you're now husband & wife & that finally your opinion matters cheesy

Lol. I don't think the virgin stuff is all that.
Imagine blood all over the place and the lady has no idea how to return mechanics. tongue cheesy grin

In those days when sex was for procreation only, maybe bedmatic skills didn't matter.

Now lack of skills can lead to adultery.

Though both sex & virginity are over-rated.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

This is what a feminist would say, it has never and will never be the same, men are superior and immune to some societal activities, as an african you should know that.

Don't forget men have more respect for women they marry a virgin than second hand

Even the way both gender virginity was designed is different, to a male is just first time of having sex, to a female you are opening a sealed box which when it is opened at the wrong time it loses it value. And finally the case of blood as evidence.

same way a woman has respect for a man who is rich and no respect for one who is behind a phone typing poo while his mates are doing something tangible with their lives.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
dumodust:

friend, from the bottom of my heart... you are a FOOL.. period... thanks
dummy
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
NA so the whole room go come get the smell of moist gummygummy vagina and sweat. Ewwwww!!!

Abeg FG shd ban honeymoon in nigeria, all these unvirgined EnDtImE girls no deserve am.

Aafterall, most of them have slept in different hotels with different prix already.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by leefbi: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
So u mean those ladies that r not virgin are not worth it, u got it wrong what u are celebrating is being with the one u love not Virgin
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
How many minutes will you spend having sex in a day?

Definitely less than an Hour!!!

You spend the remaining 23 Hours "Not having Sex"

if you want to go for that girl simply because she's a Virgin, you are in for one hell of a ride! You will enjoy it mehn grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
majekdom2:
small boy. Go read your books.
dummy
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by pongwa(m): 8:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
none, absolutely none
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by dumodust(m): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
dummy

Psycho, get off nairaland and return when you're older... its obvious you have no experience and dont understand life... wedding night pussy is your god... ewu

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
love covers multiple sin? That must be a joke, and you leave your gf when she cheat on you?

'Oppporturnity doesn't come any more we create opportunity' by davijones

And stop derailing my thread you wouldn't want me to make list of top derailers and you as number1
stop using your wack standards to draw conclusions. There are people who forgive cheating partners.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Herrmes: 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
What's the excitement if she is? It's rather depressing cause it induces patience a nigger doesn't have.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
AreaFada2:

Imagine blood all over the place and the lady has no idea how to return mechanics. tongue cheesy grin

In those days when sex was for procreation only, maybe bedmatic skills didn't matter.

Personally, I think guys who want to marry virgins are insecure about their sex game. What's a better way to feel like a super stud than to marry someone with no past experience to compare your lame moves to? Just an opinion though.

13 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

'Character' is one huge topic on its own which I may create thread on before the year runs out.

You can have a non virgin with bad character and a virgin with good character and vice versa.

I don't think a girl's virginity influence her character either positively or negatively.

My point is things that are suppose to be done in later years that brings excitement are done now (intercourse) making the world envolve around female sexuality.
am approaching late 20s, my father never told me sex was a reason for excitement in his marriage. Don't know about yours.

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by freecocoa(f): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
See question.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Omotayor123(f): 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
don't mix things up, I'm talking about wedding night excitement.

Other excitements you mentioned are different. undecided
Wedding night excitement this days is no longer about virginity. Or first time sexual experience.
It's just excitement about the fact that they are no longer single, especially if the couple are in Love. Plus, they now have the freedom to do the undoable wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 8:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
dumodust:

Psycho, get off nairaland and return when you're older... its obvious you have no experience and dont understand life... wedding night pussy is your god... ewu
still dummy
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by informato: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
The wedding night by tradition is suppose to be a special night for couples, the night they look forward to for months or years and finally they had to make the sweet love.

One of the excitement of marriage is sex, especially that wedding night sex, what will be the excitement if your wife is not a virgin? But just a normal lady who has had lots of sex and how will the sex be special to you guys when she is not new but second hand? And you are not the one that deflowered her?

Guys are you going to treat the night like every other regular night ?
chai !!!
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by safarigirl(f): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Depends on who a virgin is. My own ish is, there's no point in a wedding night if the couple had pre-marital sex WITH EACH OTHER. so if she's shagged other guys, no wahala, but if na you she don shag finish, MTCHEEW, zero excitement
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by hapi(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
So op, you want to go the stress of disvirgining a lady on my wedding night, you are not serious. Maybe you have never disvirgin a girl before. It is a very frustrating and besides virginity is overrated. Get a lady that you love and be sure she loves you back and your wedding night will be fun.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Orikinla(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
[size=18pt]OP, I wonder o!
When some men have already forked their girlfriends over 1000 times before wedding them.
Wetin dey there again?[/size] grin
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by biafranqueen: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

This is what a feminist would say, it has never and will never be the same, men are superior and immune to some societal activities, as an african you should know that.

Don't forget men have more respect for women they marry a virgin than second hand

Even the way both gender virginity was designed is different, to a male is just first time of having sex, to a female you are opening a sealed box which when it is opened at the wrong time it loses it value. And finally the case of blood as evidence.

This is a big lie my Dear I know men that have married virgins, and it did not make the marriage sweeter in fact two of the woman moved on apparently because they needed to explore life aka other men. It is not easy to be with just one man your whole life and wonder if other men do it better, trust me. I know men that have married virgin wives and cheat on them like crazy, beat them verbally abuse them etc; I know men that have married women that are divorced, baby mama's or non-virgins and treat her like a Queen so please don't believe that nonsense that your wrote because you and I both know it is bull$hit !

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
I hope to marry a virgin. And am doing everything possible to make it a reality. Nothing as sweet as virgin Fanny on a wedding night. cool cool
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
I don't even want to make the mistake of marrying a virgin or an inexperienced man. Noooo. After all this wait, it'd to be disappointed on my wedding night? Nah. That's one of the reasons I am more attracted to older guys. kiss That's why I don't even look at church men. Taaa.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by zynzyn(m): 8:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
The wedding night by tradition is suppose to be a special night for couples, the night they look forward to for months or years and finally they had to make the sweet love.

One of the excitement of marriage is sex, especially that wedding night sex, what will be the excitement if your wife is not a virgin? But just a normal lady who has had lots of sex and how will the sex be special to you guys when she is not new but second hand? And you are not the one that deflowered her?

Doesn't matter if I knew she was no virgin beforehand!
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by safarigirl(f): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
AreaFada2:

2 myths here. First, NOT ALL VIRGINS BLEED, that's just a story peddled by grannies. 2nd, not all virgins are 'clueless' to bedroom antics. You'll be shocked that your 'naive virgin' bride has read the entire kama sutra and watched enough po-rn to handle you better than any olosho wink

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by biafranqueen: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Personally, I think guys who want to marry virgins are insecure about their sex game. What's a better way to feel like a super stud than to marry someone with no past experience to compare your lame moves to? Just an opinion though.
You have a point my Dear and as soon as she starts seeing something different in the media her mind will never rest wink
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
may God settle us and deliver us from this black market adventures embarassed
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by babadem2much(m): 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

Is it a crime for the man to be a Virgin too

abi all men the forbid virginity ?

haba everything woman

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
Is virginity some special kinda salad? Why would one ever be excited about it? Blacks, yall are disappointments!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. / What Happened To The Beautiful Sex Dolls? (Pictures) / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.