Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:25 PM

What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? (74655 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding / Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by InvertedHammer: 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
The wedding night by tradition is suppose to be a special night for couples, the night they look forward to for months or years and finally they had to make the sweet love.

One of the excitement of marriage is sex, especially that wedding night sex, what will be the excitement if your wife is not a virgin? But just a normal lady who has had lots of sex and how will the sex be special to you guys when she is not new but second hand? And you are not the one that deflowered her?

Guys are you going to treat the night like every other regular night ?
/
The excitement is not about sex.

It is like the euphoric feeling students get on graduation.

It is a relief from the heavy burden of wedding planning and execution that has been lifted from the couple's shoulders.

Sex is just an ingredient used to garnish that euphoria

\

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Doubleoo(m): 8:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
The wedding night by tradition is suppose to be a special night for couples, the night they look forward to for months or years and finally they had to make the sweet love.

One of the excitement of marriage is sex, especially that wedding night sex, what will be the excitement if your wife is not a virgin? But just a normal lady who has had lots of sex and how will the sex be special to you guys when she is not new but second hand? And you are not the one that deflowered her?

Hey! The excitement is not about being virgin, it's about settling with the one you love. In fact, virgin makes wedding night sad. God forbid, so I will start begging my wife to stop crying because I insert my small joystick? No no no!!! virgin, or I don't marry at all.

Hey! virgin doesn't make your wedding night exciting, in fact it makes it sad. So you expect me to be begging my wife to stop crying after inserting my small joystick in that thing abi? NO NO NO!!! I will remain single instead of marrying a virgin.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Youngpo413: 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Believe you me, seventy per cent of girl of nowadays are whores. I don talk My own, If she no be virgin, make she carry herself dey go. Bro, I can't marry a chaff, a used trash. Tufiakwa!
na so,guys are not smiling,they fuckkk them real hard,put fingers join,rubbishing the pusy mercilessly,uncoutable sex positions....damn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by bukatyne(f): 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

I see, its the world you love since you don't really need your wife to be a virgin. Its the world you join to create and its geting worse everyday.

So you even claim to be a 'Christian'?

I give up.

You better pattern yourself after Joseph who fled from Potiphar's wife and kept himself till marriage. undecided

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by sweetgala(m): 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

The price placed on virginity in Nigeria is at odds with the reality of the times; beyond religious purity which is self-imposed there is nothing special about virginity,
I don't feel any less human or holy because i'm not a virgin

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by FreshOhio: 8:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
Only nicca that talk like this is pussy... Pussy and broke ass niccas. Shiii... You wife would remain a virgin even after your first night... Coz ur lame ass dick is flaccid. Shiii

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by HirstMOG(m): 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
Are you a virgin? What is so special about this virgin thing. Don't even bother getting married because you won't find any virgin out there, I guess you are not one either. mtchew!! !!! !

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by 2dillu2(m): 8:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
women don't even like virgin as husband.

Does it make a difference if he were? Are you saying there is equality in male and female virginity undecided
women don't even like virgin men shocked embarassed cry cry cry cry
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
Me self dey hustle for virgin man grin
#Equality

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Daveobi10: 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
What a topuc
DAVIYJONESS:

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

. Obviously, you are still a teenager . A virgin does not make a great marriage or great sex. Pls, before you get married, make sex the least thing you hoping to enjoy cause in you may perhaps be very disappointed with too many expectations. Eeeerm, make sure your stick is small enough so as not to maker her feel pains

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by dhorlipizzu(m): 8:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
Shiii.... 99.8% of una wey dey here no be virgin... and the 1.2% wey be virgin either be 14yrs ajeboo pikin.... so wia u wan see virgin marry... yeye pippu
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by HirstMOG(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
FreshOhio:
Only nicca that talk like this is pussy... Pussy and broke ass niccas. Shiii... You wife would remain a virgin even after your first night... Coz ur lame ass dick is flaccid. Shiii

I don't just understand this virgin thing every time. If marriage nor hungry ds guy dem de force am

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by kilokeys(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
Whats d excitement in seeing blood and gore, tears and all

And staining the hotel's bed sheets on ur wedding night?

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Etizz: 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
I don't need a virgin, if u know what I have passed through before that marriage day, den you should know why am so happy.... And most of all, she is just so special Dan d girl I even disvirgin,..

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by sweetgala(m): 8:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

Does it make a difference if he were? Are you saying there is equality in male and female virginity undecided

By all means , in terms of equality by the laws of man and under the knowledge of GOD, God does not have male and female sinners , he has sinners and righteous. Gender as God proposed is for the population of the earth "go forth and multiply" and not a tool for subjugation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by cyprus000: 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
wristbangle:

Men nowadays are more concern with attitude than a sealed kitty cat.

I prefer to marry a non virgin with good character to a virgin with arrogant behaviour.
coolcool
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by ojuu4u(m): 8:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
At OP, u want to eat ur cake nd ve it same tym. Posible, CAPITAL NO. If man stops defiling VIRGINS, anomalies wll be corected naturally.

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

and how did you come about this conclusion . Also the conclusion there is an excitement getting married to a virgin.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by dumodust(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

This right here is why the country is full of runz girls/sluts/ olosho . When men don't care about what's right and forget the concept of integrity on humans.

Because I'm not a virgin doesn't mean I don't deserve to marry a virgin, whoever I had sex with was by agreement I never forced her be it sex worker or a typical girl. I did it because I had to and my body couldn't take it no more. But a woman case is different they have more self sex control than male when they were virgins( this is by fact through research) whatever made her gave her virginity away is by choice wether being lure/seduced/ deceived she has herself to blame because these things can be neglected.

friend, from the bottom of my heart... you are a FOOL.. period... thanks

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by bukatyne(f): 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
cococandy:

This is the grandfather of bullshyt posts. With a fedora hat and a walking stick too. grin

The OP is very amusing

IF I didn't know better, I would have thought we were in the jokes section.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by catalanscrew(m): 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
Thank God am a virgin and ma wedding this December smiley wink wink smiley
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DAVIYJONESS: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
bukatyne:

DAVIYJONESS What do you think?
its not the same
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
[size=13pt]Whats the excitement in marriage, period!!

Virginity is just a break of hymen.... I have seen virgins who take it in the Butt (pardon me) and give head like its a Popsicle stick they re licking, nd even lick her lips afterwards tongue..... See? so virginity doesnt guarantee anything..... Just marry who you love and understand everyone has a past (if you dont have, get one tongue) and move the fu*k on, The world is already bleeped up bros, sorry. Even a prostitute can make a loyal wife uno....

Look at rahab the prostitute of jericho, she was the great grand mother of King David..... [/size]

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by skondo09(m): 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:
What excitement will you have if she was a VIRGIN? What's so special about virgins sef? Mtchwww.... Alum tightens vaginaz and mek it virginous! grin

Kudos to the boss, please can you expantiate
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by friends4ever(m): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
The same goes to men too, what is the excitement of wedding night when the man is not a virgin but, an ex player and love-vendor who has slept with uncountable women. Women are created equal just like men.cool

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
shocked
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by bukatyne(f): 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
its not the same

What is the difference?
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

This right here is why the country is full of runz girls/sluts/ olosho . When men don't care about what's right and forget the concept of integrity on humans.

Because I'm not a virgin doesn't mean I don't deserve to marry a virgin, whoever I had sex with was by agreement I never forced her be it sex worker or a typical girl. I did it because I had to and my body couldn't take it no more. But a woman case is different they have more self sex control than male when they were virgins( this is by fact through research) whatever made her gave her virginity away is by choice wether being lure/seduced/ deceived she has herself to blame because these things can be neglected.
small boy. Go read your books.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by bonalegend(m): 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
Its better because I will have less work to do. Lol angry
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Aitee1: 8:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:
What excitement will you have if she was a VIRGIN? What's so special about virgins sef? Mtchwww.... Alum tightens vaginaz and mek it virginous! grin

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed lipsrsealed

He haff spoil kpatakpata shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. / What Happened To The Beautiful Sex Dolls? (Pictures) / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.