Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,658 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? (74660 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding / Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
hbpeze:

You sound like a olosho
[email] like a olosho? Ur illiterate ancestors must be proud of u. U are representing 'em fully. Mtchew [/email]

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by djsturz(m): 9:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
Are men meant to be virgins
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
exactly! That night can't be a memory when she is not virgin.
smh
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
who gives a flying feck about all these things.

A male who isn't a virgin has no problem, but a female who is not a virgin is wahala.

African men been hypocrites since Adamu.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by 3kay945(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
franzis:
what if she get marrieds to the same guy who deflowered her? are u saying there won't be any excitement on the wedding night or the guy is marrying a spare part.

That's quite different. I don't want say much so as not cause someone sleepless nite.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by ronald4lif(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Choiiiii!!
This guy has bursted my thinking. Send me ya number, I will call you in midnight call. kiss
Ronald my main guy!!!

Continue the good work jare, a lot of guys these days_ their brains/reasoning is on reverse.
I was almost scared the kinda guys my daughter would be stuck with when I read some comments on NL, but with you...sweetie, I gat hope.

Haha! For this I'd ensure I settle down and commence parturition of a junior into this world soonest who Kachi's mini-mi would be bethroted to. About time. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
hbpeze:

We all know you are not a VVirgin.stop no fay speak. Grammar here.you Don useless yourself already.wait till menopause to get your Johnny bravo
[email]If she useless herself, how e take give u headache bro?[/email]
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2015
Tobiee:
[email]If she useless herself, how e take give u headache bro?[/email]

and how e concern you weyrey better comot your mama from oshodi under bridge

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by MadCow1: 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
The wedding night by tradition is suppose to be a special night for couples, the night they look forward to for months or years and finally they had to make the sweet love.

One of the excitement of marriage is sex, especially that wedding night sex, what will be the excitement if your wife is not a virgin? But just a normal lady who has had lots of sex and how will the sex be special to you guys when she is not new but second hand? And you are not the one that deflowered her?

Guys are you going to treat the night like every other regular night ?

The excitement of Wedding night is the first night of the rest of your life.

Not watching her bleed from her vagina in pain.

If Virginity is the fun of Wedding night, then you mean you took a decision that would last a life time just to get a pleasure that lasts less than 5 Minutes.

And what exactly is the fun in disvirgining a Woman biko nu?

You Niggas is stupidly reetarded. These Churches just keep fhucking up the ideology of marriage everyday.

12 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by goodgood2(m): 9:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
The wedding night by tradition is suppose to be a special night for couples, the night they look forward to for months or years and finally they had to make the sweet love.

One of the excitement of marriage is sex, especially that wedding night sex, what will be the excitement if your wife is not a virgin? But just a normal lady who has had lots of sex and how will the sex be special to you guys when she is not new but second hand? And you are not the one that deflowered her?

If you're a virgin, then there's no point celebrating the wedding, all you need to do is jump into bed with her as quickly as possible, so that she can deflower you. It won't be painful, I promise. However, if you're a veteran in the business, use the period of honeymoon to rest.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by tosyne2much(m): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
AreaFada2:

Lol. I don't think the virgin stuff is all that.
Imagine blood all over the place and the lady has no idea how to return mechanics. tongue cheesy grin

In those days when sex was for procreation only, maybe bedmatic skills didn't matter.

Now lack of skills can lead to adultery.

Though both sex & virginity are over-rated.
bwhahahaahaa roflwkmd
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Forwetinnah: 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Some questions for the OP though

Do you have a Girlfriend/Girlfriends?
Have you had Se;x with her and she's not going to be your wife??

I'm sure you've had girlfriendssssssss and you've had flingssssss and you're talking about wedding night when guys like you literally force themselves on unsuspecting girls daily

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by cococandy(f): 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
bukatyne:

The OP is very amusing

IF I didn't know better, I would have thought we were in the jokes section.
he is a joker definitely

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
hbpeze:

and how e concern you weyrey better comot your mama from oshodi under bridge
[email] You are full of crap, girl dey type english give u, u dey type ''a olosho''. Them no teach u for pry sch say 'an' comes b4 mst vowels'? Ode omo, go sleep jor oloshi. [/email]

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by CSTR2: 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:

There is nothing special about fresh wines as many people still prefers expired wines..

Most ladies that gt deflowered at a very early stage has a lot of factors attributed to it...e.g: Rape, Deception, Money to help a sick parent and so on...

It doesn't mean...becoz they've lose dia virginity then men should abandon them and seek for virgins...

Virgins or no virgins, the important part of marrying a women is to be happy and to have brilliant children.
ermmm. bros this is bullshitt.
All things being equal, a man in whatever part of the world will go for the relatively most chaste, unless the least chaste lady has some serious character and physical advantage over the other.
Nobody wants a slut or someone who has being over the block too many times.
Chastity is still valued anywhere in the world.
Yes, prioritising vaginity is stupidd, it doesn't mean it is irrelevant either.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by feyilag(f): 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
y is virginity attached 2 women alone 4 crying out louddats hw a male frnd who is a player sd e can't marry a non-virgin& I was lyk WTHsexual purity is 4 all,both male& female!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by HenriFayol(m): 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by U2ice(m): 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
D nyt ll b special cos d sex from dt day na stamp one, even tho d mama enter room see me ontop of her pikin, na smile I go gv her gringrin

Me no go lk marry virgin sef...

I dnt want a learner (is painin me) as a wife grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] You are full of crap, girl dey type english give u, u dey type ''a olosho''. Them no teach u for pry sch say 'an' comes b4 mst vowels'? Ode omo, go sleep jor oloshi. [/email]

ohhh na puseee be your problem.eyaaa

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Forwetinnah: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
Tobiee:

...and he was confidently boasting to his mumu in crime that he's got the situation in check grin . Gone are the days when women hide the minute any nuisance calls them 'a slut'. He should have proof that the lady he's trying to rubbish is indeed one..she handled him very well though

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...and he was confidently boasting to his mumu in crime that he's got the situation in check grin . Gone are the days when women hide the minute any nuisance calls them 'a slut'. He should have proof that the lady he's trying to rubbish is indeed one..she handled him very though
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by CSTR2: 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
God i hate manginas.
Just reading through the thread induces puking.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by tosyne2much(m): 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
One thing that has been bothering me is that, are men actually licenced to go about having sex ?

I think we should put the blame on GOd whom for best reasons known to him decided not to place label on men to ascertain their authenticity, if not men will not be quick to ridicule ladies who indulge in sex with haughty contempt

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...and he was confidently boasting to his mumu in crime that he's got the situation in check grin . Gone are the days when women hide the minute any nuisance calls them 'a slut'. He should have proof that the lady he's trying to rubbish is indeed one..she handled him very well though

Hey, where have you been, stranger? smiley Btw, it's me labella. You know I never shut up tongue

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

And what will the night be like wen the husband is no longer a virgin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Forwetinnah: 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

I believe that's the way it has been from
Innovation, feminism is empowering women wrongly and that's what you have been advocating, tell me mr ronald4lif why are men elligible to marry as many woman as they can and a woman can marry just one man at a time?

If you allow her make her choice there is 2million chances she might make the wrong one, a girl's life should be vehemently supervised. I know I will be a father of a daughter someday

Anyman who shags anything in skirt has less to lose than a woman, that's should prove my point and as a man if you didn't caught me having sex there is no evidence that I've had sex unlike woman.

They have so much to lose the world is envolving around their sexuality and its changing everything.things are geting worse, they are more of sex object these days.

Men will always be superior.

...and being Superior gives men licence to be Loose and Promiscuous??

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
prelinctus:

If she really is a woman of virtue, what she has under her skirt should be sealed and intact. Otherwise, there's nothing virtuous about her.
Bullsh!t

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
hbpeze:

ohhh na puseee be your problem.eyaaa
pussyy?? [email] Your stupid mentality though. Mind you, I am not you! It's past your bed time, go to bed, Kid! [/email]

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by yanabasee(m): 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
CSTR2:
ermmm. bros this is bullshitt.
All things being equal, a man in whatever part of the world will go for the relatively most chaste, unless the least chaste lady has some serious character and physical advantage over the other.
Nobody wants a slut or someone who has being over the block too many times.
Chastity is still valued anywhere in the world.
Yes, prioritising vaginity is stupidd, it doesn't mean it is irrelevant either.

I dnt get the argument, coz we're literally saying the same thing!

Chastity is valued, but wht if the most chaste girl around ur catch isn't of ur taste?

Chastity is ofcoz very important, but know that, even virgins do have infertility problems and so could end not being productive and sluts will be even more productive.

And how many virgins do we have again dis days?
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Forwetinnah: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Hey, where have you been, stranger? smiley Btw, it's me labella. You know I never shut up tongue

...thought as much
Certified trouble maker cheesy. Been around babes
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by serah109: 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
Exactly! That night can't be a memory when she is not virgin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. / What Happened To The Beautiful Sex Dolls? (Pictures) / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.