Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:40 PM

What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? (74659 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding / Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by biafranqueen: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
safarigirl:
2 myths here. First, NOT ALL VIRGINS BLEED, that's just a story peddled by grannies. 2nd, not all virgins are 'clueless' to bedroom antics. You'll be shocked that your 'naive virgin' bride has read the entire kama sutra and watched enough po-rn to handle you better than any olosho wink
Hahhaaha thats real! Education is important sha!

1.) If a female-bodied person isn’t aroused (sexually excited) enough, or at all,
before and during entry, often the vaginal opening and vagina will have not
loosened and/or self-lubricated enough for entry or intercourse to be
pleasurable for her or truly workable. In other words, it may be possible,
in that their partner can manage to force their penis (or whatever else) into
the vagina, but it often won’t feel good to that receptive partner, and often
results in tearing of or abrasions to the tissues of the vulva, vagina or
cervix. Suffice it to say, if a woman isn’t consenting to sex at all, but is
sexually assaulted, bleeding is very common for this reason.

2.) When a partner is too rough. If a partner is too rough or
forceful with their penis, fingers or a intimacy gadget, whether a woman is aroused or
not, that can cause injury and bleeding.

3.) Because of an infection or other medical condition. For
instance, the sexually transmitted infection Chlamydia can sometimes cause
bleeding with intercourse. The STIs Gonhorrhea or Trichomoniasis can also cause
bleeding. So can endometriosis, fibroid tumors, vaginitis, yeast infections,
uterine or cervical polyps, cervical dysplasia and other kinds of cervicitis,
and more rarely, cervical cancer. Because of cervical tenderness during
pregnancy, some pregnant women experience bleeding from intercourse, too.
Another possibility for women much older than you are is that menopause is
playing a part: with menopause decreasing levels of estrogen thin the vaginal
walls, making them less flexible and resilient.

4.) If the corona or hymen is still in the process of
wearing away or has worn away very little, and that intercourse or entry tears
(in which case this is bleeding usually actually due to #2), stretches or
erodes it. This is the reason people tend to most commonly think is why vaginal
bleeding with intercourse happens: some people even think it’s the only reason.
Age can be a big factor when this is the cause. Because this tissue wears away
over time, the younger a woman or girl is when she has intercourse the more
likely it is that there’s more of the corona to wear away, and the more likely
is it there will be some bleeding. Consider that in our modern day, for as much
as you hear adults talking about how young people having sex in their teens and
twenties are, many women in history, and in some places still, had first
intercourse (and marriage) at even younger ages than now. So, when it comes to
specifically hymenal bleeding, it’s something we likely see less of now than we
did, 500 or more years ago. As well, arousal and lubrication is an issue with
this one, too. The corona is usually very stretchy and flexible, so even
someone who has one that’s not yet eroded enough to be totally out of the way
can have pleasurable sex without bleeding from that tissue when they are
aroused and lubricated enough, be that lubrication form their own bodies or
from a bottle. In that case, the corona often just slides to the side of the
vaginal opening a lot like the inner labia stay to the side during intercourse.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

I believe that's the way it has been from
Innovation, feminism is empowering women wrongly and that's what you have been advocating, tell me mr ronald4lif why are men elligible to marry as many woman as they can and a woman can marry just one man at a time?

If you allow her make her choice there is 2million chances she might make the wrong one, a girl's life should be vehemently supervised. I know I will be a father of a daughter someday

Anyman who shags anything in skirt has less to lose than a woman, that's should prove my point and as a man if you didn't caught me having sex there is no evidence that I've had sex unlike woman.

They have so much to lose the world is envolving around their sexuality and its changing everything.things are geting worse, they are more of sex object these days.

Men will always be superior.
what makes a man superior is not by the poo he types on NL. Do what real men do.... CHASE THE PAPERS not virgins.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by pet4ril(f): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

This right here is why the country is full of runz girls/sluts/ olosho . When men don't care about what's right and forget the concept of integrity on humans.

Because I'm not a virgin doesn't mean I don't deserve to marry a virgin, whoever I had sex with was by agreement I never forced her be it sex worker or a typical girl. I did it because I had to and my body couldn't take it no more. But a woman case is different they have more self sex control than male when they were virgins( this is by fact through research) whatever made her gave her virginity away is by choice wether being lure/seduced/ deceived she has herself to blame because these things can be neglected.
just listen to yourself. ..agreement indeed. May God help you

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by ibolomo(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Lol, you can create your own excitement & pretend she's a virgin grin Or choose to celebrate the fact that you're now husband & wife & that finally your opinion matters cheesy
I smell someone who didn't marry as a virgin.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by nayoubiko: 8:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
IS YOUR WIFE OR YOUR GIRL FRIEND A VIRGIN WHEN YOU MEET HER?
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by DFemaleBoss(f): 8:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
Let me reserve what I would've said/typed, I guess some reasonable peeps have done justice to the foolish question. angry

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by 6fit(f): 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
The wedding night by tradition is suppose to be a special night for couples, the night they look forward to for months or years and finally they had to make the sweet love.

One of the excitement of marriage is sex, especially that wedding night sex, what will be the excitement if your wife is not a virgin? But just a normal lady who has had lots of sex and how will the sex be special to you guys when she is not new but second hand? And you are not the one that deflowered her?

Guys are you going to treat the night like every other regular night ?

which wedding night are u looking up to? When d method acceptable now is dat d wife to be must be pregnant bfor wedding.....abeg after wedding, d man is already thinking of how to raise cash to pay hospital bill for delivery of baby. We are in d era of Test bfor payment wedding now

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
biafranqueen:
You have a point my Dear and as soon as she starts seeing something different in the media her mind will never rest wink

Yeah, she be like "How come that girl on tv is screaming like that & I don't? Hmmm, I must know" grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
ibolomo:

I smell someone who didn't marry as a virgin.

Ok.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by biafranqueen: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yeah, she be like "How come that girl on tv is screaming like that & I don't? Hmmm, I must know" grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by yanabasee(m): 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
skondo09:

Kudos to the boss, please can you expantiate

I had already given my simplest explanation... If there is anything you dnt understand there... Toll google.com for free! grin
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by theDEVILisHERE: 8:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
People should learn to explore other aspects of life beyond romance, sex and marriage
The world is a vast place
This narrow minded thinking of present day humans is why most cannot reason properly

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by flokii: 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
The wedding night by tradition is suppose to be a special night for couples, the night they look forward to for months or years and finally they had to make the sweet love.

One of the excitement of marriage is sex, especially that wedding night sex, what will be the excitement if your wife is not a virgin? But just a normal lady who has had lots of sex and how will the sex be special to you guys when she is not new but second hand? And you are not the one that deflowered her?

@OP how is it enjoyment to sex a virgin?

xpecially people like m* wey carry big Jonny..

O boy na stress o... bliv me

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Boyooosa(m): 8:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
@op, what is the correlation btw one night and Child bearing / rearing. In u dont know wedding is the union btw man and wife to start another family and not all about the fun felt that night. Why do u celebrate ur birthday every year? As u even celebrate every year, some years are special. Probably wen ur b'day clashes with d day dat u make ur first Million, tell me y u r not goin to celebrate dat yr in a special. Somebody will now com to u and ask, 'y r u celebratin dis way but u celebrated last yr now?'. Chairman, d joy u encounter dat nite will giv u special strenght to finish her in a different way, dts jus d truth.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by yanabasee(m): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aitee1:

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed lipsrsealed
He haff spoil kpatakpata shocked
grin like say I know wetin I been type sef! grin
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by yanabasee(m): 9:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
mikuut:

u are a real matured man.
Yes boss!
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by chichriso: 9:02pm On Sep 18, 2015

YOU CAN CLICK MY SIGNATURES

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Aitee1: 9:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:

grin like say I know wetin I been type sef! grin

You know joor...dang catch ya grin
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

A woman have sex and she's termed olosho, slut and every other demeaning names you can think of and when a man does same he's cheered by his friends for being a smart guy. No lashes from anyone because he's a 'man'. Why men should receive approval and extolment for having sex and women chastise is prejudicial and chauvinistic. We can't put markers on who should have sex and who shouldn't based on gender when both genders enjoys and crave for it as much. Any condemnation should and must not only be seen as all-encompassing but fair.

Sure because you aren't a virgin doesn't mean you don't deserve one. You do deserve and should have one if you so wishes. But it's hypocritical to demean and chastise non virgins when you aren't one yourself. Just go for the virgins and respect the non virgins decisions and choices.

You claim to have indulge because your body couldn't hold it anymore but fail to accept that a female non virgin might have done same coz they couldn't resist the urge. What a fair judgment and how nice of you to admit your frail ability of chastity but same time dismisses that of women.

Women's withdrawal attitude towards sex doesn't connote lack of interest but rather an action geared to ensure the guy's interest is genuine. Or perhaps they don't want to be stigmatised by judgmental and sanctimonious people like yourself. When a woman loves a guy and she's sure sex isn't the prime reason you're with her, she'd be the one to initiate sex even more. And there are equally many researches that supports the claim that women perceived withdrawal attitude towards sex is because they don't want to be label sluts like you just did, not coz their hormones craves for it any less than men.

Choiiiii!!
This guy has bursted my thinking. Send me ya number, I will call you in midnight call. kiss
Ronald my main guy!!!

Continue the good work jare, a lot of guys these days_ their brains/reasoning is on reverse.
I was almost scared the kinda guys my daughter would be stuck with when I read some comments on NL, but with you...sweetie, I gat hope.

11 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by olajorn(m): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
women don't even like virgin as husband.

Does it make a difference if he were? Are you saying there is equality in male and female virginity undecided
You are big hypocrite,You won marry virgin when u urself is not close to v not to talk of virgin

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by franzis(m): 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
what if she get marrieds to the same guy who deflowered her? are u saying there won't be any excitement on the wedding night or the guy is marrying a spare part.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Forwetinnah: 9:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
ronald4lif:
What's the excitement of a wedding night when the husband is not a virgin

One bottle of Ciroc for you dear brother. ...na only woman matter some guys carry for head as if it's now a sin for a man to be a Virgin too undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by CSTR2: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
Feminists and manginas everywhere.
ugh.
So annoying. angry angry angry
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by QueenEdna(f): 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

This is what a feminist would say, it has never and will never be the same, men are superior and immune to some societal activities, as an african you should know that.

Don't forget men have more respect for women they marry a virgin than second hand

Even the way both gender virginity was designed is different, to a male is just first time of having sex, to a female you are opening a sealed box which when it is opened at the wrong time it loses it value. And finally the case of blood as evidence.

you are Chauvinist..

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
So this useless thread eventually made front page undecided

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by ogbonoeba: 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

I believe that's the way it has been from
Innovation, feminism is empowering women wrongly and that's what you have been advocating, tell me mr ronald4lif why are men elligible to marry as many woman as they can and a woman can marry just one man at a time?

If you allow her make her choice there is 2million chances she might make the wrong one, a girl's life should be vehemently supervised. I know I will be a father of a daughter someday

Anyman who shags anything in skirt has less to lose than a woman, that's should prove my point and as a man if you didn't caught me having sex there is no evidence that I've had sex unlike woman.

They have so much to lose the world is envolving around their sexuality and its changing everything.things are geting worse, they are more of sex object these days.

Men will always be superior.

Damn bro...you're too much. You want to nack anything in a skirt but the ladies can't nack either? LoL...that's so ancient.

I personally want a woman who is experienced, I don't gave any patience for virgins. Besides, a virgin could easily turn into a slut, once she realizes what she has been missing. Remember, every runz girl was once a virgin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by haryomikun(m): 9:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
OP, you are still a baby.
Imagine this fvcked up niqqa saying men are superior to women.
I don't support feminism but its just best for both sexes not to say one is superior to the other. Its best to say it like 'Men aren't superior to women but women aren't equal with us'
Use your common sense OP

DJ haywire is about to burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shi.t
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras
18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D
25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is http://Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by yanabasee(m): 9:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aitee1:

You know joor...dang catch ya grin

Was high when I typed thoz things oh... grin and I dnt think I typed it with this my right senses! grin
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by mastech1(m): 9:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:
What excitement will you have if she was a VIRGIN? What's so special about virgins sef? Mtchwww.... Alum tightens vaginaz and mek it virginous! grin
of what benefit is to a man to taste an expired wine at first sip and call it enjoyment! Thank God i married a virgin n that is best memory of my mariage
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by 3kay945(m): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

If all honey don finish for her pot then the question you need to ask yourself is, how much honey meself pack from other ladies honey well?
If much, then no qualms but if little shocked then you just bought secondhand honey well. cool
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by CSTR2: 9:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
The only reason why a man will not be sexually excited on his wedding night is if he has undergone a relatively long courtship that has been sexually intensive.
The same applies to the woman too.
Even if the woman is not a virgin, as long as you have not ''oversexed'' her during courtship, then there will always be some excitment left.
Btw, i don't think any man under normal circumstances will willingly marry a woman he no longer feel excited about.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by yanabasee(m): 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
mastech1:
of what benefit is to a man to taste an expired wine at first sip and call it enjoyment! Thank God i married a virgin n that is best memory of my mariage

There is nothing special about fresh wines as many people still prefers expired wines..

Most ladies that gt deflowered at a very early stage has a lot of factors attributed to it...e.g: Rape, Deception, Money to help a sick parent and so on...

It doesn't mean...becoz they've lose dia virginity then men should abandon them and seek for virgins...

Virgins or no virgins, the important part of marrying a women is to be happy and to have brilliant children.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Five Words ladies Use in a conversation and their meaning. / What Happened To The Beautiful Sex Dolls? (Pictures) / Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.