Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? (74756 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding / Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
dulux07:
It shud b When both parties r not virgin not d wife only.. ..pray to marry a virgin sha.
Good luck with that.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Forwetinnah: 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
hbpeze:

virgin sure for me to marry.I never disvirgin girl I need to as a man

E fly you pass the speed of light you hear?? Except you wan turn pedophile like Yerima and his bunch of useless cradle snatchers.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
yanabasee:
What excitement will you have if she was a VIRGIN? What's so special about virgins sef? Mtchwww.... Alum tightens vaginaz and mek it virginous! grin
Bros truth be told, their is something special about virgins abeg. You think God insisted a virgin must give birth to Jesus for just nothing?
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by iLovePusssy: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
all y'all juz talkn for talking's sake.. one wouldn't even hv the strength to do shii on their wedding night. una fink sey naija wedding na child's play?? after all d stress nd fatigue, trust me, sex would be the least of ur worries...
as regards to da topic, who rili gives a Bleep if a gurl z a virgin or not how she makes yhu feel is all that should matter, err oda fin is secondary.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by thelish(f): 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
TO CELEBRATE LEGAL SEX

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Amis(f): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
FannySwindler:
I hope to marry a virgin. And am doing everything possible to make it a reality. Nothing as sweet as virgin Fanny on a wedding night. cool cool

where will you find a virgin when you swindle fanny everyday... Well maybe you mean tertiary virgins sha grin
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by AreaFada2: 10:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
safarigirl:
2 myths here. First, NOT ALL VIRGINS BLEED, that's just a story peddled by grannies. 2nd, not all virgins are 'clueless' to bedroom antics. You'll be shocked that your 'naive virgin' bride has read the entire kama sutra and watched enough po-rn to handle you better than any olosho wink
Lol. I read a lot of anatomy books, yet first time dissecting, arteries were not so distinct from veins like in textbook. Reading is one thing, practical is different. grin As far as I am concerned, a virgin without intact hymen that bleeds is not one. Secondary one at best. A girl already heavily fing.ered and done all except receiving manliness is no virgin. But hey, who am I to dispute the enlightened opinion of a romance guru and doyen like Safarigirl. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by missyadorable(f): 10:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
The wedding night by tradition is suppose to be a special night for couples, the night they look forward to for months or years and finally they had to make the sweet love.

One of the excitement of marriage is sex, especially that wedding night sex, what will be the excitement if your wife is not a virgin? But just a normal lady who has had lots of sex and how will the sex be special to you guys when she is not new but second hand? And you are not the one that deflowered her?

Guys are you going to treat the night like every other regular night ?
What is the excitement of the whole life time of marriage when your husband is not rich?

10 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by fexyrich(m): 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sweetheart sory about the stupidity of the Op..The truth is that we guys can be unreasonably selfish and judgemental..And were has the bible said that a woman having sex before marriage Is a bigger sin than a man having sex before marriage..And who gave u d right to judge oda girls who arnt virgins when u urslf are not a virgin..U judge oda people for sins you are guilty of..This attitude is very typical of we nigerian men.If u know u have no sin jesus said cast d first stone..And if u know u are not a virgin u don't have the right to judge ladies who arnt virgins as well..And infact u do not deserve a virgin either.
Krystalxxx:

If a man is not a virgin , he should never ever have the guts to complain that his wife isn't. They're (a lot of guys) so pompous and selfish. After screwing around they will come and sit on a woman's head to judge. What do they think they are? Something a lot of guys always ignore is that just as they play God on women here on earth, so they will be judged after death and in heaven. Or they feel there will be partiality with god too? The way they try to punish women for what they themselves brought upon them today is the way they will suffer for their own sins after death. A man has had sex he will come back and be pointing fingers and Dehumanizing a woman. All I know is that we are all equal before God and such treatment will be meted out to them as well, through karma or through judgement with God. Selfish and wicked brutes , who will now marry the girls THEY THEMSELVES slept with or disvirgined, Abi who no want better thing now? Their fellow men should take the ones they've spoilt abi? I hate stupidity and stupid arguments.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by yanabasee(m): 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
CSTR2:
Go back and read your earlier post.
You practically wrote off virginity as a criteria in selection of a potential spouse.
Anyway, this is a waste of time. I am done.

These are all my comments... Gently go through it and tell me exactly where I wrote off virginity.. You're not done until u accept that u have issues understanding people's posts...

What excitement will you have if she was a
VIRGIN? What's so special about virgins sef?
Mtchwww.... Alum tightens vaginaz and mek it
virginous!

There is nothing special about fresh wines as many
people still prefers expired wines..

Most ladies that gt deflowered at a very early stage
has a lot of factors attributed to it...e.g: Rape,
Deception, Money to help a sick parent and so on...

It doesn't mean...becoz they've lose dia virginity then
men should abandon them and seek for virgins...

Virgins or no virgins, the important part of marrying
a women is to be happy and to have brilliant
children.

I dnt get the argument, coz we're literally saying the
same thing!

Chastity is valued, but wht if the most chaste girl
around ur catch isn't of ur taste?

Chastity is ofcoz very important, but know that, even
virgins do have infertility problems and so could end
not being productive and sluts will be even more
productive.

And how many virgins do we have again dis days?

I never said, words to words that men shouldn't go
looking for virgins... I insinuated that... The uproar
of "a must" to marry a virgin isn't really important
as it seems...

And I also stated clearly that, a man could find most
qualities in a deflowered lady that a virgin doesn't
have...

I think you have a comprehension issue.

If she's a rape victim and u get along with her
knowing her past experience and decides to marry
her.. Ofcoz u're not marrying a virgin... Doesn't
mean you're not marrying the right woman!
And it's not an excuse....

Understand that, none of
these ladies pray for this things...
But sometimes
circumstances! You'll agree with me that, many girls
get deceived by a man tellin them they'll mary
them...

And the trending one now is a man takin
drinks to the girl's parent and then asking the girl to
conceive first befor marriage... And a lot of men flew
after having the lady ample times.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Amis(f): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
The wedding night by tradition is suppose to be a special night for couples, the night they look forward to for months or years and finally they had to make the sweet love.

One of the excitement of marriage is sex, especially that wedding night sex, what will be the excitement if your wife is not a virgin? But just a normal lady who has had lots of sex and how will the sex be special to you guys when she is not new but second hand? And you are not the one that deflowered her?

Guys are you going to treat the night like every other regular night ?
a guy deserves a virgin only if he himself have not turned a lady to second hand if he has then he too is a secondhand

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by karmaleon: 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
Who ever said there was exciting when it comes to deflowering...
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by ladygudhead(f): 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
wait wait... there's somebody am not seeing in this thread....cuteheeeeeeectooooooooooooooor!!!

this one u r mute or yet to b here so...um mm.okundecided
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by eccentric(m): 10:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
I know a couple of chicks who married as virgins who are currently cheating on their husband's right now. Their reasons ; marital unhappiness! One complained that hubby ain't romantic, works all the time and screams at her all the time. The other said the sex was horrible and that her husband will come on 2 minute, sleep off and leave her unable to process why she couldn't enjoy it. Dude began cheating and when she saw texts from his wenches, he blamed it on her being dull in bed. She didn't know what good sex was until the guy at her office funked her and gave her pleasures incredible. Welcome Op to the world of virgins turned cheats! I hope you have the common sense to see why a guy like me would care less about a woman's sexual sanctity. All I need is my sanity. Virginity doesn't guarantee fidelity coz that's got more to do with principle. A woman has got to keep the V for the right reasons if she is to stay faithful after marriage. If she's keeping it cos of religious principles who knows she just might endure your lackluster forkery of 2 mins no orgasm and not cheat on yo a.ss after the ring. Maybe use self service to forget the hot guy in the office but still that ain't no guarantee. I've seen virgin wives whoring after marriage trying to catch up with lost fun. I swear dude. Get your sex game hot and keep your virgin bride satisfied after, don't make her regret giving you the v coz dude, if you mess with a good girl so bad and she cracks she may well become the woman she never planned to be. Virgin girls are humans too and they can still crack under the whip of temptation after marriage. It is no guarantee of good behaviour or fidelity. But I hope you mature before you marry so you don't make that mistake of picking hymen over love and compatibility. Wake up dude! Wake up fast.

8 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by redsun(m): 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
Did you just fall from the sky? Who the heck cares about sealed obo?
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
fexyrich:
Sweetheart sory about the stupidity of the Op..The truth is that we guys can be unreasonably selfish and judgemental..And were has the bible said that a woman having sex before marriage Is a bigger sin than a man having sex before marriage..And who gave u d right to judge oda girls who arnt virgins when u urslf are not a virgin..U judge oda people for sins you are guilty of..This attitude is very typical of we nigerian men.If u know u have no sin jesus said cast d first stone..And if u know u are not a virgin u don't have the right to judge ladies who arnt virgins as well..And infact u do not deserve a virgin either.

Thanks, I'm just tired of this. With what I have seen on this thread and in fact, other bashing threads, I feel that no woman should ever agree to sex with a man again , since this is the intention the men have towards them, after the heavy coercion and heavier deceit. Men should be eternally starved of sex . They don't deserve all these women that feel they are doing all these things like sex out of love. I am not encouraging immorality but these judgemental, non virgin men should be whipped by those girls they slept with, because the attitude of these men is a slap on the face of the women who fell and sacrificed their dignity for them after being coerced into thinking they were doing it out of love. The way naija guys judge, it is as though they will never see God. No, all Nigerian men are saints absolved of all sin now.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by eccentric(m): 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
I know a couple of chicks who married as virgins who are currently cheating on their husband's right now. Their reasons ; marital unhappiness! One complained that hubby ain't romantic, works all the time and screams at her all the time. The other said the sex was horrible and that her husband will come on 2 minute, sleep off and leave her unable to process why she couldn't enjoy it. Dude began cheating and when she saw texts from his wenches, he blamed it on her being dull in bed. She didn't know what good sex was until the guy at her office funked her and gave her pleasures incredible. Welcome Op to the world of virgins turned cheats! I hope you have the common sense to see why a guy like me would care less about a woman's sexual sanctity. All I need is my sanity. Virginity doesn't guarantee fidelity coz that's got more to do with principle. A woman has got to keep the V for the right reasons if she is to stay faithful after marriage. If she's keeping it cos of religious principles who knows she just might endure your lackluster forkery of 2 mins no orgasm and not cheat on yo a.ss after the ring. Maybe use self service to forget the hot guy in the office but still that ain't no guarantee. I've seen virgin wives whoring after marriage trying to catch up with lost fun. I swear dude. Get your sex game hot, be loving and keep your virgin bride satisfied after, don't make her regret giving you the v coz dude, if you mess with a good girl so bad and she cracks she may well become the woman she never planned to be. Virgin girls are humans too and they can still crack under the whip of temptation after marriage. It is no guarantee of good behaviour or fidelity. But I hope you mature before you marry so you don't make that mistake of picking hymen over love and compatibility. Wake up dude! Wake up fast.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
firstEVA:
No excitement atal, particularly when the man is not a virgin.

Very true cos it will be more fun when he tries 2 find d hole or have his first cum
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by sirjakez(m): 10:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
I really don't see any problem marrying a lady who is not a virgin and I don't have a choice than to treat her specially
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by gloriana(f): 10:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
firstEVA:
No excitement atal, particularly when the man is not a virgin.
d exitment is dat dey r now legal fu..ckers I.e dey can do d fin without fear or hiding anymore.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Felitsa187(f): 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
hbpeze:
All I know is that if a woman is not a Virgin on a wedding day she uselessed herself and the man is marrying a spare part
Don't be silly. What if she was raped? embarassed U can't just conclude any woman who isn't a virgin by the tym she's married means she uselessed herself. Think before u make statements abeg sad
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
Nuzo1:
It has little or nothing to do with virginity.

The excitement has more to do with the absence of guilt one feels after sex.
I dont feel guilt after sex

After sex i usually feel 'uninterested about anything she does, until maybe 30mis later'

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by eccentric(m): 11:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Let me add this tho, the late gospel singer Keffee may God rest her soul was a virgin when she married her husband. Yet her marriage ended in scandalous circumstances. With she and her hubby pointing accusing fingers of infidelity on each other. She specifically complained that sex was not enjoyable, painful with her husband. Dude blamed it on her being, "circumcised ", she called him abusive and a cheat. They both separated. She married another . Her ex married another even before she did. She was very happy with her new man and she openly confessed that she never knew that marriage and sex could be so tasty. Well? Sho some of yall know her story. It was a huge one in the news. She's passed on. But what am I trying to prove here? smiley The smart ones in this thread will understand. cool

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

This right here is why the country is full of runz girls/sluts/ olosho . When men don't care about what's right and forget the concept of integrity on humans.

Because I'm not a virgin doesn't mean I don't deserve to marry a virgin, whoever I had sex with was by agreement I never forced her be it sex worker or a typical girl. I did it because I had to and my body couldn't take it no more. But a woman case is different they have more self sex control than male when they were virgins( this is by fact through research) whatever made her gave her virginity away is by choice wether being lure/seduced/ deceived she has herself to blame because these things can be neglected.
I can't help but say you av a selfish attitude to life. you want to marry virgin but you've been sleeping with or disvirgined women in d past? if men like you learn to shove ur rods tightly into your briefs don't you think we would have more female virgins? or do u think most women gladly gave out their Virginity?

I don't know if you're a Christian, but if you are, you aren't even supposed to be segregating male virginity from female virginity. its just wrong. we're all supposed to remain chaste whether male or female until marriage! angry

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by franzis(m): 11:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
3kay945:

That's quite different. I don't want say much so as not cause someone sleepless nite.
different in what sense or didnt you look at your topic
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by kelvinchristus(m): 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
ronald4lif:

Some women might not like virgin husbands because they might come off as inexperienced and boring likewise same for some men who don't like virgin wife based on same reasons, I as one of such men.

I don't know what you mean by equality of virgins in both sexes. A virgin is defined as one who hasn't experience any sexual intercourse. There was no where it was classified or rated as which of the sex virginity is more important than the other.
look before you leap.

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Ijaya123: 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
ronald4lif:
What's the excitement of a wedding night when the husband is not a virgin

How does she know he is not a virgin?
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
maiahsaiah:

Very true cos it will be more fun when he tries 2 find d hole or have his first cum
babe you are in the spirit grin
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
Na there and then she go knw my skills
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Habidab: 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
Best Topic of the year
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by iphex(m): 11:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
It's special because status will change from *Premarital sex to Marital sex* in other words *from sinning towards God to fulfilling God's word about Marriage (excluding the bed undefiled part)*

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (17) (Reply)

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop / My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / Man Caught With Married Woman, Beaten By Woman's Giant Hubby In Nairobi (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.