Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? (74844 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Pretty Partner Ahead Of Wedding / Ladies, What Type Of Wedding Ceremony Would You Prefer? / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by JumiaQuickSales(f): 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
Nigerian guys are so selfish!!!

You want a virgin wife Are you a virgin husband

Who said women don't appreciate virgin men

Please, get off this page.

7 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by pbs4real(m): 12:06am On Sep 19, 2015
firstEVA:
No excitement atal, particularly when the man is not a virgin.
why
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Sholy9ja: 12:15am On Sep 19, 2015
no fun in it cos most gals virgina is nw a big hole
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by pongwa(m): 12:28am On Sep 19, 2015
JumiaQuickSales:
Nigerian guys are so selfish!!!
You want a virgin wife Are you a virgin husband
Who said women don't appreciate virgin men
Please, get off this page.
take heart dear.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 19, 2015
female virgins above the age of 25 years is an extinct specie just like the Dinosaurs... deal with it! cool
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by safarigirl(f): 12:45am On Sep 19, 2015
AreaFada2:
Lol. I read a lot of anatomy books, yet first time dissecting, arteries were not so distinct from veins like in textbook. Reading is one thing, practical is different. grin As far as I am concerned, a virgin without intact hymen that bleeds is not one. Secondary one at best. A girl already heavily fing.ered and done all except receiving manliness is no virgin. But hey, who am I to dispute the enlightened opinion of a romance guru and doyen like Safarigirl. cheesy cheesy cheesy
one doesn't have to be fingered to have a broken hymen. Female athletes commonly have broken hymens due to their sporting activities. Also, transporting via okada can lead to a broken hymen due to the sitting position. There are other non-sex-related ways to have a broken hymen
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by trapQ: 12:46am On Sep 19, 2015
bless you, and all your generations to come. double standards is the reason Africa is termed "the dark continent".
dulux07:
It shud b When both parties r not virgin not d wife only.. ..pray to marry a virgin sha.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by trapQ: 12:48am On Sep 19, 2015
that's my nigga wink
ronald4lif:
What's the excitement of a wedding night when the husband is not a virgin
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Salym(m): 12:48am On Sep 19, 2015
The question should have been what is the special wedding night excitement when you have had sex before. I used to wonder about what so special about marriage between people who literally lived like a husband and wife. They can as well continue life like that.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by cococandy(f): 12:50am On Sep 19, 2015
apolonius:
Op,it is very stupid for a man who is not a virgin to tie the joy of the wedding night to a bride's virginity.

And such thoughts as expressed devalues the essence of marriage.Marriage and its joys transcends virginal love-making.Such fantasies are for the naive,immature and inexperienced,who should not seek to enter a marital union anyway.
Hello stranger smiley
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by trapQ: 12:52am On Sep 19, 2015
I knew you were going to give a twisted answer. the point is that what is good for the goose is good for the gander. you're not a woman so you can't tell if we like male virgins or not.
hypocrisy at its finest. oh and double standards too
DAVIYJONESS:
women don't even like virgin as husband.

Does it make a difference if he were? Are you saying there is equality in male and female virginity undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by trapQ: 12:54am On Sep 19, 2015
once again, you're my nigga
ronald4lif:

Some women might not like virgin husbands because they might come off as inexperienced and boring likewise same for some men who don't like virgin wife based on same reasons, I as one of such men.

I don't know what you mean by equality of virgins in both sexes. A virgin is defined as one who hasn't experience any sexual intercourse. There was no where it was classified or rated as which of the sex virginity is more important than the other.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by kandiikane(m): 12:58am On Sep 19, 2015
[s]
DAVIYJONESS:

I believe that's the way it has been from
Innovation, feminism is empowering women wrongly and that's what you have been advocating, tell me mr ronald4lif why are men elligible to marry as many woman as they can and a woman can marry just one man at a time?

If you allow her make her choice there is 2million chances she might make the wrong one, a girl's life should be vehemently supervised. I know I will be a father of a daughter someday

Anyman who shags anything in skirt has less to lose than a woman, that's should prove my point and as a man if you didn't caught me having sex there is no evidence that I've had sex unlike woman.

They have so much to lose the world is envolving around their sexuality and its changing everything.things are geting worse, they are more of sex object these days.

Men will always be superior.
[/s]

From the start to finish, everything you wrote on this thread is trash.

5 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by trapQ: 12:59am On Sep 19, 2015
can I marry you already
ronald4lif:

Lol come up with a grounded argument bro, this is infantile. You or no one else have the carte blanche to dictate who should conserve their virginity and who shouldn't.

To go around stuffed up like that is to be pregnant with nothing alive but pregnant all the same. An inability to accept the diversity in persons, decision, views and lifestyle is nothing short of idiocy.

The only authority to define what is allowable and not allowable in their lives or to preserve their virginity is individualistic and no one can usurp individual's choices. The world has long moved on from the era when men have dominion over women's choices and coerce them to abstain from having sex while they screw everything in skirt. Allow everyone make their choices themselves.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by trapQ: 1:12am On Sep 19, 2015
if you take a minute or two to glimpse at my profile, you'll find that before today I hadn't been on NL in weeks, simply because of some dimwits as yourself. this is not a deliberate insult, but a mere advocacy of the truth. Nigeria is already bad, don't compound issues. the least you can do is get proper reasoning because your comments on this thread show that you're the cause of global warming and boko haram insurgency.

bye!
DAVIYJONESS:

This right here is why the country is full of runz girls/sluts/ olosho . When men don't care about what's right and forget the concept of integrity on humans.

Because I'm not a virgin doesn't mean I don't deserve to marry a virgin, whoever I had sex with was by agreement I never forced her be it sex worker or a typical girl. I did it because I had to and my body couldn't take it no more. But a woman case is different they have more self sex control than male when they were virgins( this is by fact through research) whatever made her gave her virginity away is by choice wether being lure/seduced/ deceived she has herself to blame because these things can be neglected.

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 1:20am On Sep 19, 2015
pbs4real:
why
here is your answer
maiahsaiah:

Very true cos it will be more fun when he tries 2 find d hole or have his first cum
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by trapQ: 1:21am On Sep 19, 2015
that line
" women's withdrawal attitude towards sex doesn't connote lack of interest but rather an action geared to ensure that the guys interest is genuine". brilliant!!! perfection!!!
can I marry you??
ronald4lif:

A woman have sex and she's termed olosho, slut and every other demeaning names you can think of and when a man does same he's cheered by his friends for being a smart guy. No lashes from anyone because he's a 'man'. Why men should receive approval and extolment for having sex and women chastise is prejudicial and chauvinistic. We can't put markers on who should have sex and who shouldn't based on gender when both genders enjoys and crave for it as much. Any condemnation should and must not only be seen as all-encompassing but fair.

Sure because you aren't a virgin doesn't mean you don't deserve one. You do deserve and should have one if you so wishes. But it's hypocritical to demean and chastise non virgins when you aren't one yourself. Just go for the virgins and respect the non virgins decisions and choices.

You claim to have indulge because your body couldn't hold it anymore but fail to accept that a female non virgin might have done same coz they couldn't resist the urge. What a fair judgment and how nice of you to admit your frail ability of chastity but same time dismisses that of women.

Women's withdrawal attitude towards sex doesn't connote lack of interest but rather an action geared to ensure the guy's interest is genuine. Or perhaps they don't want to be stigmatised by judgmental and sanctimonious people like yourself. When a woman loves a guy and she's sure sex isn't the prime reason you're with her, she'd be the one to initiate sex even more. And there are equally many researches that supports the claim that women perceived withdrawal attitude towards sex is because they don't want to be label sluts like you just did, not coz their hormones craves for it any less than men.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 1:21am On Sep 19, 2015
I'm nt even sure if there's 1 out there

It would b very disappointing dou, bt I'v bin learning 2 console myself anyway, even if I can't b repaid wit dat dignity.

Our religious sisters do nt even giv hop. Well, Luke 1:37 does.

I know d regretful would wish she had never lost it

Anyway, LIFE is more than virginity.
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Adaeze003(f): 1:22am On Sep 19, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:

I believe that's the way it has been from
Innovation, feminism is empowering women wrongly and that's what you have been advocating, tell me mr ronald4lif why are men elligible to marry as many woman as they can and a woman can marry just one man at a time?

If you allow her make her choice there is 2million chances she might make the wrong one, a girl's life should be vehemently supervised. I know I will be a father of a daughter someday

Anyman who shags anything in skirt has less to lose than a woman, that's should prove my point and as a man if you didn't caught me having sex there is no evidence that I've had sex unlike woman.

They have so much to lose the world is envolving around their sexuality and its changing everything.things are geting worse, they are more of sex object these days.

Men will always be superior.

With this mentality, I doubt you are superior to lizards...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by trapQ: 1:37am On Sep 19, 2015
ooh my gosh!!! wow!! what a beautiful, nicely written reply. this is a masterpiece. Jesus would be so proud of you. and right now I'm sure there's great joy in heaven. this comment Gave me goosebumps. damn!!! where are you from? heaven?? or eutopia??

can we marry today?
ronald4lif:

Don't drag feminism into this discourse as its unrelated to the issue. I'm anti-feminist and neither am I propagating it ideology by my stance. The reason why men can marry more than a wife isn't far-fetch. It's because men had dominion over women from medieval ages. A man can talk to any woman or girl but women can't relate with men coz they weren't permitted to and feared being stigmatized. It's same mentality you've adopted by virtue of the society we grow up, a patriarchal one. Don't also forget that there are matriarchal society where polyandry is practiced and women can have more than a husband. Does it make it right?

Wow, Mr Jones, are you a male chauvinist? Because this is what this reeks of. I can't wrap my head as to why you're convinced that a girl should be piloted but not saying same for a guy. Don't let the male ego mislead you into thinking a man is way better than a woman. There are as almost equally dumb and directionless men just as there are women.

Whether there's any evidence to point out one has had sex or not isn't the issue. The issue is one don't go about condemning female non-virgins without doing same for the male. Even worse so when the person isn't a virgin himself. In doing so they're nailing an individual or a group of persons for same crime their guilty of.

Are you a virgin? No. Your woman is just your girlfriend why should she have to live up to your standards. And if you have standards for her, she should have standards for you, too; like your bank account, her future with you, the luxury life, be as cute than mr. Universe. What can you guarantee her?

If she is a virgin and she gives her self to you, and you two are not compatible or you both break up. Then what will she tell the next guy that has same expectation. What era are you from bro? What's with you and virgins lol.

My world doesn't evolve around a woman's sexuality, perhaps yours is but not so for everyone. If you surround your world around a woman's sexuality that's your problem not theirs.

Wow. You think a woman is like a sex object? Don't you think that's sexist and a bit misogynist. Please have regards for women and cease from cheapening someone, a human, because of their gender. Your being born a male it's no choice of yours and you could have been a woman. A man is no better than a woman.

I don't want to join words here coz this is not a battle of the sexes even though your position and arguments stem from the believe that a man is superior and must have things their way why women should be their subject. When we're having a gender superiority argument we'd address that. For now, let's keep it thematic.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by pbs4real(m): 1:47am On Sep 19, 2015
grin cheesy
firstEVA:
here is your answer
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by AreaFada2: 2:13am On Sep 19, 2015
safarigirl:
one doesn't have to be fingered to have a broken hymen. Female athletes commonly have broken hymens due to their sporting activities. Also, transporting via okada can lead to a broken hymen due to the sitting position. There are other non-sex-related ways to have a broken hymen

We don hear all the bicycle story long tym. How many 9ja women engage in sport?? Many babes will like these excuses. grin

Luckily, a woman's body is not an unknown entity to me.

I have even heard it from a girl I was to marry. She claimed virgin. Funny thing was I didn't even care about virgin or not, since it's mostly all wash. I didn't say I wanted one. She just lied.

It later turned out she had destroyed her womb via abortion as a 15-year old or so. I have mentioned here in NL many times before.

Yes, it might seem like a joke now, but I wasted several years with that lady. Your excuses have been used to cause people pain already.

Oh yeah, last time, a friend's virgin fiance had abortion complication.

A colleague does hymen repair for some ladies from rich countries (I nor wan mention country names o) whose religion/culture insist on virginity.
Over 90% lost virginity bleeping like their Western colleagues. A few from using toys and other activities. Abeg Safari girl, let's forget and leave matter for Matthias. cheesy grin
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:28am On Sep 19, 2015
Amis. Am sure they are out there and we have some on Nairaland. The only issue is are they cute and do they have wife credential?

Am currently in conversation with two at the moment and they know each other...but they don't seem to meet my criteria.

Meaning there is hope on the way for me to actualize my goal of marrying a virgin.

Until then is Fanny Swindling all the way.

P.S : Can't marry a secondary virgin. (Retired Diick Swindlers). RDS. ...Nah. It won't work.

I need Chasis. cool
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Sagamite(m): 3:29am On Sep 19, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
The wedding night by tradition is suppose to be a special night for couples, the night they look forward to for months or years and finally they had to make the sweet love.

One of the excitement of marriage is sex, especially that wedding night sex, what will be the excitement if your wife is not a virgin? But just a normal lady who has had lots of sex and how will the sex be special to you guys when she is not new but second hand? And you are not the one that deflowered her?

Guys are you going to treat the night like every other regular night ?

All these nonsense talk many of you engage in and think you are making sense?

Supposed?

Who told you it is "supposed" to be special night?

What is special about having sex with someone who would be reeking in pain and there will be blood all over the beddings?

What is "special" "suppose" "excitement" "look forward" about that? {Rearrange the words as you wish}

You are so stuuupid people tell you what should excite you?

Furthermore, you seem to have forgotten to consider whether the guy too is a virgin?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by Sike(m): 3:57am On Sep 19, 2015
I think the OP is right...
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by pretty050(f): 4:23am On Sep 19, 2015
dumodust:

friend, from the bottom of my heart... you are a FOOL.. period... thanks
grin kiss kiss
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by dantenny(m): 6:05am On Sep 19, 2015
because if yur wife is not a virgin u can av njoy her all nite with diff style but a virgin is already bleeding on d 1st round n will be complaining of pains, so u c honeymoon will b boring.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by martius101(m): 6:13am On Sep 19, 2015
firstEVA:
No excitement atal, particularly when the man is not a virgin.

ow u wan take know
Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by martius101(m): 6:18am On Sep 19, 2015
trapQ:
ooh my gosh!!! wow!! what a beautiful, nicely written reply. this is a masterpiece. Jesus would be so proud of you. and right now I'm sure there's great joy in heaven. this comment Gave me goosebumps. damn!!! where are you from? heaven?? or eutopia??

can we marry today?

you see with all your talk talk na only 1like you get.....mumu woman wrapper......i think you are trying to impress a lady on NL....marafuker

1 Like

Re: What Is The Excitement Of Wedding Night When Your Wife Is Not A Virgin? by CashVessel(m): 6:51am On Sep 19, 2015
DAVIYJONESS:
The wedding night by tradition is suppose to be a special night for couples, the night they look forward to for months or years and finally they had to make the sweet love.

One of the excitement of marriage is sex, especially that wedding night sex, what will be the excitement if your wife is not a virgin? But just a normal lady who has had lots of sex and how will the sex be special to you guys when she is not new but second hand? And you are not the one that deflowered her?

Guys are you going to treat the night like every other regular night ?

Firstly, it's special because it's going to be your first time if you're a virgin even though she isn't. Secondly, it's the first in the series of legal sex you'll ever have, no questions asked. Lastly, it's the only sex you have to get used to and the only one that will allow go to heaven even if the world ends while you're doing it.
I don't think you can beat that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (17) (Reply)

My Neighbor And Her Daughter Keep Seducing Me Pls Help Me! / Man And Her Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / "I Am Tired Of Being His Sex Machine And Abortion Bag"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.