Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain (42888 Views)

Leave Igbo Out Of Your Travails, APC Tells Ekweremadu / The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa / Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Djicemob: 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

The usual thoughtless, meaningless and unintelligent nonsense..

There are pending legitimate corruption charges on the table for the lawless senator to attend to, but this unpatriotic anti Nigeria biafra village loser is talking loss and gain.

What a shallow and empty rubbish...
These lines are generic and overplayed already,get over yourself....Talking about a good wailer!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by HzRF(m): 10:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Why is PDP always Gaining Corruption/corrupt people? Na curse?

Please make una take Saraki, we gladly dash una, abeg make una take along, Dino Melaye! grin

Yeye Regional Party!
The economist

Why is dat ur "economist prowess" keep on affecting ur English

That's hw u did the other time

Get MacMillan kindergarten English and start afresh

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by HzRF(m): 10:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
bettercreature:
Alfa sule you think we are going to send in somebody who will not do our bidding?
Who will do ur bidding

PDP alone is enough to foil ur grand plan

That's hw u look down on pdp numbers until u got caught up

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by TheNonce: 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2015
grin
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc
Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots

Is this a list of mental patients?

4 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by HzRF(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
StOla:

Very democratic in corruption.

The umbrella that protects all.

We fly to your protection oh umbrella, despise not our theft and our greed.

Saraki has truly learnt his lesson that APC, unlike PDP, is not the refuge for his type of person.
Femi Fani Kayode realised early and ran back to PDP where he got refuge and his court case disappeared in typical PDP efficiency when it is not a public infrastructure or utility that will benefit the masses.

Saraki will end up returning all his family, including his father, have ever stolen.

I guess amaechi too will soon run back to pdp

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Truckpusher(m): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
TheNonce:
grin

Not at all - If it were , your father would have been number one on the list. grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Caseless: 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Senseless and Hopeless Caseless, what's up?

severed and roasted ape, I de o.

You scarce today ooo...I not see u for office.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
They (APC) fail to understand that they came to power through an alliance of "Never-do-Wells" whose motivation was to send GEJ packing and share the spoils. Clash of interests is bound to happen. Saraki's Senate Presidency will be a child's play. ...
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
APC's victory in 2015 presidential election was obtained at gun point by bullish political thugs.

By 2019, there will be realignment of political forces and tHe real definition of ideology based politics where lies and cheap propagandas won't fly easily. Everyone will know who is who.

Most politicians who invested their financial and political capital hoping to reap the return on their investments in Buhari's administration will be disappointed hence the balkanization of APC into it's component structures.

Whatever the case, Nigeria will further degenerate into regional political blocs than being a cohesive entity.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by HzRF(m): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
StepTwo:
I don't really seee this Saraki's saga ending well for the ruling party.

this seems a big mistake
If obj support Saraki

If no Saraki can't tho apc go hear am
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Truckpusher(m): 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Caseless:

grin grin grin
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by najoke: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
TheNonce:
grin

Gbam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:11pm On Sep 18, 2015
After Amaechi it is Tinubu, Atiku and Fashola.
grin grin grin
HzRF:

I guess amaechi too will soon run back to pdp

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by SeverusSnape(m): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
Caseless:
Brainless and Hopeless Caseless, ME too de o.
I just dey "West Germany" now dey chill with President Mitchell grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
APC's biggest mistake is underrating PDP and having the feeling that "they've arrived".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by tuniski: 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
I always laff when I read stuff like 'PDP will never rise again' cos I sense fear! PDP remains solid irrespective of the lost at the last polls. Parties with genuine base rise and fall but, never disappear like the fragments of today's apc. PDP is d bastion of our democracy always setting d standard. The next standard is that of a comeback!!! God bless nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by HzRF(m): 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

The usual thoughtless, meaningless and unintelligent nonsense..

There are pending legitimate corruption charges on the table for the lawless senator to attend to, but this unpatriotic anti Nigeria biafra village loser is talking loss and gain.

What a shallow and empty rubbish...

You guys are sounding predictable and now boring by the day,cant you see the guy is unperturbed by your jibes and name calling everyday? He always ignore your type,dont that send a message to ya'll? He has moved on,you and your likes should do the same.You guys tag him irrelevant but rush like cheetahs chasing a prey to be the FTC on all his topics to express how irrelevant he is,i dont know about you but thats one heck of a crazy IRONY of life bro. #Damn

Cc Djicemob

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Caseless: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
See as you dun dey tear ya cloth for public just for ordinary talk wey I talk. grin grin grin
grin grin grin

No mind me oh...I just de mood Ni. After the last punch we received from the NASS election, we've not really had anything to toast to like this saraki saga, hence our over celebration.

u too de support de op, and I nor knw why.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by HzRF(m): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
frankyychiji:
Bros, I understand your grouse with Saraki and you have been unwavering in your convictions. But you should also remember that this is a political game and what matters most is permanent interests. I am pro-Saraki for obvious reasons and I know you know why.
If not for Saraki, this Pdp you so much wish to resuscitate would have been a lame duck in the NASS. The PDP senators cannot afford to abandon him now and I trust they won't no matter what happens.
We are all stakeholders in this project and we know ourselves. What is happening to Saraki now is just political vendetta because according to Apc, he dashed out their hard earned victory to PDP. Its uncharitable to allow him go through this alone.

Tinubu is just fighting tooth and nail not to fail Cuz he's power is being eroded he need Senate to put pple on notice

Saraki must nt loose that sit to Tinubu boy

Lyk Ambode

We can't have boy boy as Senate President

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Caseless: 10:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin grin
grin grin

Severed-ape Na troublemaker.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
Thank you sir! The problem with Saraki is that he doesn't value loyalty. PDP gave him a platform. PDP allowed him control Kwara structure and never opposed his political move. But the bros was determined to send GEJ packing WITHOUT legit cause simply because he still looks down on GEJ (GEJ was a Deputy Gov when he was Gov). We have achieved our aim of using him to be the catalyst that will split APC. We no month have need of him. Beside, he's now a baggage. PDP is rebranding, we won't need the toga of shielding corruption.

Meanwhile, if you knw what the victims of SGB went through you will dislike Saraki.
frankyychiji:
Bros, I understand your grouse with Saraki and you have been unwavering in your convictions. But you should also remember that this is a political game and what matters most is permanent interests. I am pro-Saraki for obvious reasons and I know you know why.
If not for Saraki, this Pdp you so much wish to resuscitate would have been a lame duck in the NASS. The PDP senators cannot afford to abandon him now and I trust they won't no matter what happens.
We are all stakeholders in this project and we know ourselves. What is happening to Saraki now is just political vendetta because according to Apc, he dashed out their hard earned victory to PDP. Its uncharitable to allow him go through this alone.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Caseless: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Brainless and Hopeless Caseless, ME too de o.

I just dey "West Germany" now dey chill with President Mitchell grin

That's cool, severed-ape!

Get some west German whiskey, while u are chilling with the killer of kwarapshin.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Gbam. Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte.

Let us allow APC wash their stinking linen in public.

By the way, I see Saraki scaling through this hurdle.
I know Saraki to be very stubborn, he will fight and tear and try to take on some people.... But I see him going down and APC structure trimming down

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by SeverusSnape(m): 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
Caseless:

That's cool, severed-ape!

Get some west German whiskey, while u are chilling with the killer of kwarapshin.
Of course senseless!... I'll do just that. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Anasko(m): 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
Gathering of mourners oh i mean wailers
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by PhockPhockMan: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
bettercreature:
The fact still remain PDP will never rise again unless they change the name
Beside we are going to control INEC for the next 20years
There will never be a JEGA again
No need for change of name, but change of attitude strategies.
I bet you, APC will be crushed.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Caseless: 10:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Of course senseless!... I'll do just that. smiley
correct!
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by bettercreature(m): 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
PhockPhockMan:

No need for change of name, but change of attitude strategies.
I bet you, APC will be crushed.
We can never give them another chance that is the major problem
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by temitemi1(m): 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
Waiting for ur post/thread to counter this fine thread grin
Caseless:
Someone feel he has an opinion over everything, and find it easy to always put them out.

May God cure you this optical-illusions of self-imposed importance.

Blithering fatuity!
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by PhockPhockMan: 10:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Why is PDP always Gaining Corruption/corrupt people? Na curse?

Please make una take Saraki, we gladly dash una, abeg make una take along, Dino Melaye! grin

Yeye Regional Party!

Na now you wake up abi? All the time he was using kwara state resources to help APC to victory, you never knew he was corrupt?

I 1smell hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by ishiamu(m): 11:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc
Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots

Barcanista we go get issues ooo, no vex me
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
See as you dun dey tear ya cloth for public just for ordinary talk wey I talk. grin grin grin
If the guy get bottle na to carve umbrella and broom on top my head
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
The PDP senators are also politicians they would stand with saraki because they know once saraki is ousted they are in for a hard time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Killed In Abia Gas Explosion (Graphic Photos) / 'They Will Go Back In Body Bags' - El-Rufai Threatens International Community / Where Saraki's Lawyers Goofed - By T0nyebarcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.