Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,894 members, 7,814,021 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain (42881 Views)

Leave Igbo Out Of Your Travails, APC Tells Ekweremadu / The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa / Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by ohenhen1: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
The prosecution of Saraki, an APC man is a gain for the APC. The public is watching carefully.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by braine(m): 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
Wailers' zone. grin
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2015
The gain comes to Nigeria and not PDP or APC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by yetunsbay(m): 2:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
chukwudi44:
The PDP senators should stand behind Saraki and other APC like mind senators!! They constitute the majority and should stand together!!!
even with all the charges against him?

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:
Someone feel he has an opinion over everything, and find it easy to always put them out.

May God cure you this optical-illusions of self-imposed importance.

Blithering fatuity!

Alhaji Chrome!

You dey vex o..
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by rottennaija(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The travails of Senator Bukola Saraki and his faction in APC is a pointer that all is not well with the political structure of APC. There are two power blocs in the APC fighting for the soul of the party. On one side is President Buhari and Bola Tinubu backed, on the other side is the Senator Saraki led Likeminds rebels. Irrespective of where the pendulum swing, the GREATEST beneficiary will be the PDP if it get its act right.

The APC Crises and Travails of Saraki
The emergence of Saraki as the Senate President and Ekweremadu as the Deputy created a crack and bad blood within the ruling the party. Saraki's insistence on 'appointing' his preferred candidates for the Senate's Principal offices instead of the party candidates was a move that set a brick-wall against ANY reconciliation. Then came Saraki's ongoing travails with the Code of Conduct Bureau that is likely to sweep him(which is his business).

APC's Loss
It is no doubt that Bukola Saraki controls the APC political structure of Kwara state. He has the unalloyed loyalty of Governor Fatah Ahmed and other state officials. He also has the loyalty of NASS contingents from Kwara state. Outside Kwara state he enjoys support of his co-APC rebels majorly in the North Central. This advently means that a faction of APC Chieftains loyal to Saraki will be at loggerhead with leadership of the party over the 'treatment' of their comrade. The crack in the APC means a shrink in the party structure. Recall that APC could only win through marginal advantage of less than 3million votes. This crack literally mean that APC structures has weaned especially in Kwara state and other little areas where the rebellious APC legislators and chieftains have influence. I am very optimistic that there's going to be more fall-out among party faithfuls. APC Chieftains may succeed in cutting short Saraki and his co-rebels ambitions but they also have helped in decimating portions of their structure.

PDP Must Be Prepared And Be Careful:
PDP need to manage themselves and must put machinery in place to manage the forthcoming convention of the party. It must not afford to mismanage every pre and post convention events. More importantly the PDP must take advantage of absorbing young people and redefine itself with the knowledge that they will be going into 2019 against a divided ruling APC (hopefully, there will be more cracks in the coming months/years).

APC Internal Problem Isn't Unexpected:
On April 02 (about 24 hours after Buhari was declared winner of the March 28 Presidential election), I did an article Titled Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright. In the said article, I anticipated this crack within the APC though I never knew that it will come 'too soon'. I shall conclude this piece with excerpt from that article.

May God Bless PDP
Power To The People!

Let's keep this article. We will go back to it in future time
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by texazzpete(m): 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
Barcanista is trying too hard to become a 'youth leader' in PDP.

Guy doesn't realize that by 2019, PDP will have degenerated into a joke cheesy

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Caseless: 3:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
kenny987:

Opinions can and should be countered and debated on the merits of the opinion itself and not because u have a problem with the fact that the op had an opinion on the issue and aired it. I did recommend that u counter his opinions with informed facts and convictions of ur own and not sit there and produce this kind of mess:

Does this look to u like countering an opinion? U need a crash course on the difference between being petty and addressing the content of a message on its merits! Until u successfully achieve that u remain a childish, silly n stupeed oaf!

U see a lot of reasonable people have already called u out for ur ignorant display. When u get to a point when u have no opinion then u keep shut and learn or educate urself enough to have an informed opinion as well.
it seems your brain is scotched beyond redemption. Which law says if you don't agree with an opinion, you counter it advalorem? I have been trying to maintain a hemidemisemiquava tone on you , but you are mistaking it for something. Maybe you should ask about me, it will be very easy for me to follow your case up- I can do that.

If you are an intellectually arid hag, learn to know those you pull the wire with on this forum.

I'm Wondering if a watery and blanket opinion that only appear rich to your kinds is worthy of any counter opinion from me.

Stay awake, I'm coming for you. You have the guts to use an unsavory words on me...u go see me.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Obike10: 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
Truckpusher:
Aren't people suppose to make their opinion known?

I keep wondering how far the military era has destroyed our sense of freedom expression in this country - Why can't you accept or reject a different opinion without having to call for the head of the man with the opinion?
It seems that the feudal system that has been the modus operandi of the oligarchs in the North has completely destroyed your self worth in that region. Honestly.

Truckpusher:
It would have made a lot of sense to pass through without commenting if you never believed in any of the ideology as mentioned in the subject matter.

''It is plain silly to be spitting where people are eating what you don't eat''.

So, move on, you've been duly noticed and your opinion tossed into the gutter. grin grin

Fecking hypocrite.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by wristbangle: 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The travails of Senator Bukola Saraki and his faction in APC is a pointer that all is not well with the political structure of APC. There are two power blocs in the APC fighting for the soul of the party. On one side is President Buhari and Bola Tinubu backed, on the other side is the Senator Saraki led Likeminds rebels. Irrespective of where the pendulum swing, the GREATEST beneficiary will be the PDP if it get its act right.

The APC Crises and Travails of Saraki
The emergence of Saraki as the Senate President and Ekweremadu as the Deputy created a crack and bad blood within the ruling the party. Saraki's insistence on 'appointing' his preferred candidates for the Senate's Principal offices instead of the party candidates was a move that set a brick-wall against ANY reconciliation. Then came Saraki's ongoing travails with the Code of Conduct Bureau that is likely to sweep him(which is his business).

APC's Loss
It is no doubt that Bukola Saraki controls the APC political structure of Kwara state. He has the unalloyed loyalty of Governor Fatah Ahmed and other state officials. He also has the loyalty of NASS contingents from Kwara state. Outside Kwara state he enjoys support of his co-APC rebels majorly in the North Central. This advently means that a faction of APC Chieftains loyal to Saraki will be at loggerhead with leadership of the party over the 'treatment' of their comrade. The crack in the APC means a shrink in the party structure. Recall that APC could only win through marginal advantage of less than 3million votes. This crack literally mean that APC structures has weaned especially in Kwara state and other little areas where the rebellious APC legislators and chieftains have influence. I am very optimistic that there's going to be more fall-out among party faithfuls. APC Chieftains may succeed in cutting short Saraki and his co-rebels ambitions but they also have helped in decimating portions of their structure.

PDP Must Be Prepared And Be Careful:
PDP need to manage themselves and must put machinery in place to manage the forthcoming convention of the party. It must not afford to mismanage every pre and post convention events. More importantly the PDP must take advantage of absorbing young people and redefine itself with the knowledge that they will be going into 2019 against a divided ruling APC (hopefully, there will be more cracks in the coming months/years).

APC Internal Problem Isn't Unexpected:
On April 02 (about 24 hours after Buhari was declared winner of the March 28 Presidential election), I did an article Titled Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright. In the said article, I anticipated this crack within the APC though I never knew that it will come 'too soon'. I shall conclude this piece with excerpt from that article.

May God Bless PDP
Power To The People!

How much is FI DI FI paying you to defend them with this unusual passion?
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by olawaleplus(m): 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
chukwudi44:
The PDP senators should stand behind Saraki and other APC like mind senators!! They constitute the majority and should stand together!!!
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by philips70(m): 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Actually, NO politician INCLUDING Hilary Clinton that is not eyeing political position. That's why we are POLITICIANS

Now you are speaking. Actually as a friend I love to see you move higher in life, after all all the useless politicians we have in Nigeria are not better than you.

But I will like you, as much as you try to deceive all these online minions with these faux pas analysis, to be telling yourself the truth. The PDP is dead and buried. At best they will only be visible in the 5% zones.

According to OZOAKPE, quote me anywhere.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by nellyelitz(m): 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
God bless ur mama...u're always my man if u like support Street Boys Party i'll still be digging ur way.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Ozorc: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mr Barcanista, you better wake up 4rm slumber.... Saraki is now history in Nigeria politics... He taught he knows how to play d scrabble with dictionary words forgetting dt people like Tinubu play with short words like qi, zu and win d game... Am still waiting to hear 4rm his supporters, Atiku has gone to slumber, Ekweremadu is in Agwu his town weeping and Deno is begging to buy court verdict.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Misterdhee1(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
And OP thinks those saraki's associates were the reasons Buhari won?? Abeg tell this self acclaimed analyst to be donate himself to the "change" crusade!
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by olawaleplus(m): 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
chukwudi44:
Even when convicted...
Nobody wishes to be political abobaku again...
Stealing is now corruption and corruption is now punishable

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Caseless: 3:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
grayline:

Alhaji Chrome!

You dey vex o..
grin

Na dis one Dey again?
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by seedorfg(m): 3:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
saraki is a torn in the flesh of we the kwarans, this thief really milk the state treasury dry, go to kwara and see for your self, it is only ilorin that is still applauding but apart from there nothing to write home about the geographycal area / town in kwara, saraki ti e maa baje nii

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:
grin

Na dis one Dey again?

Hehehe tongue

I don port to hayfeecee!
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by kenny987(f): 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:
it seems your brain is scotched beyond redemption. Which law says if you don't agree with an opinion, you counter it advalorem? I have been trying to maintain a hemidemisemiquava tone on you , but you are mistaking it for something. Maybe you should ask about me, it will be very easy for me to follow your case up- I can do that.

If you are an intellectually arid hag, learn to know those you pull the wire with on this forum.

I'm Wondering if a watery and blanket opinion that only appear rich to your kinds is worthy of any counter opinion from me.

Stay awake, I'm coming for you. You have the guts to use an unsavory words on me...u go see me.

Noise making earns u nothing young man! Bring it on if u dare! Silly kid
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by kishimi8(m): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
I wonder how someone will sit in his room and say north central supports saraki?
Dude anything with north attached to its name supports buhari, go against buhari and that's the end of your political career in the north, ask shekarau for more info

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by sunkoye: 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
Ecl. Says..."dont be too good neither be too bad. Why destroy yourself?"

Seriously his extreme greedy lifestyle is pathetically annoying angry

chukwudi44:
nope it wont happen. ..... unless they dont have conscience. They are equally scared of unnecessary negative limelight dat can backfire.(they all ave skeleton in closet)
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Caseless: 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
kenny987:

Noise making earns u nothing young man! Bring it on if u dare! Silly kid

you jackal can't call me a kid. If it comes to fvcking you, I'll fvck you to stupor. And if you have the opportunity of meeting me, I swear with my blood that you can't even raise your eyez against mine...not to talk of uttering a word from from your sub-spherical mouth.

You just have to thank the extreme anonymity of this forum..

I don de follow you, make sure I don't get a clue on how to get you.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Moheat(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
obi4eze:
Mumu OP

Keep sounding like a broken chord till you follow him to jail.

You no even get shame.

PDP is dead and buried. Take it or leave it.

The likes of Ekweremadu, Mark and co. will abandon Saraki then he will know his true friends. This is not just about dishing out money.

Saraki should have learnt his lesson. Maybe he thinks he is still in PDP or that he can do what he did to his father in Kwara.

Must you insult the Op before you make your meaningless point? The guy did alot of research to bring a topic to this forum only for you to come here and spew rubbish. If you don't have any meaningful contribution plesase watch and learn.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Pavore9: 3:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
StOla:

Very democratic in corruption.

The umbrella that protects all.

We fly to your protection oh umbrella, despise not our theft and our greed.

Saraki has truly learnt his lesson that APC, unlike PDP, is not the refuge for his type of person.
Femi Fani Kayode realised early and ran back to PDP where he got refuge and his court case disappeared in typical PDP efficiency when it is not a public infrastructure or utility that will benefit the masses.

Saraki will end up returning all his family, including his father, have ever stolen.

Haba bros! A Marian prayer with PDP? cheesy
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:

Chaii!!!
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Dejijossy(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
No matter your political achievementS you have consider the interests of the party through platform you won the election.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Caseless: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
grayline:

Chaii!!!
u Abi? grin
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Moheat(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:

And what's wrong if I state that I remain impermeable to some opinion like the one above?

Is there any law that says the most appropriate way of rejecting one's opinion is by keeping mute and , not by stating for all to see?

If opinions can't be countered or thrown out, then, it never belonged to no one in the first place.

There are stages you reach in life where you don't have an opinion.

Stay out of this thread QED.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by superstar1(m): 3:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
Can't you guys just realise that PDP is a hard sell to sane minds in this country?

PDP is synonymous with corruption and nothing but corruption.

The emerging youths of this blessed country will continually say no to PDP, until they can demonstrate accountability at LG and state level, they are ruling.

They can continue to hold sway in SE and SS for all I care, forget other parts of the country. It is easier for LP and SDP to win 2019 than PDP.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Caseless: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
Moheat:

Stay out of this thread QED.
*yawns*

Why?
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Moheat(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:

And what's wrong if I state that I remain impermeable to some opinion like the one above?

Is there any law that says the most appropriate way of rejecting one's opinion is by keeping mute and , not by stating for all to see?

If opinions can't be countered or thrown out, then, it never belonged to no one in the first place.

There are stages you reach in life where you don't have an opinion.

Stay out of this thread and the OP's future thread and if you have a superior opinion, keep it to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB / APC Wins Kwara Bye-Election / Shirtless Beach Photo: Reno Omokri Replies His Critics (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.