Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,866 members, 7,813,957 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain (42878 Views)

Leave Igbo Out Of Your Travails, APC Tells Ekweremadu / The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa / Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by eshietIntrepid(m): 6:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
bettercreature:
The fact still remain PDP will never rise again unless they change the name
Beside we are going to control INEC for the next 20years
There will never bea JEGA again
you just concluded that apc is a build on lies. U just said there will never be free and fair election again.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by sonnysee: 6:59pm On Sep 19, 2015
We call it power tussle.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Pavarottii(m): 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2015
ideology:
If I hear, TonyeBarcanista, lol, listen here, Tinubu is not a fool, He knows what he's doing,

PDP for now doesn't have the mercy of the masses.

Distracting saraki by nailing his wife could not work, removing him on grounds that the procedure was forged could not work, if Tinubu did not plot his graph well, he will not have continued witch hunting him. He knows how to nail others, and he's working on it before 2019, even Godswill Akpabio maybe nailed.

He knows what to do to sway others over, see what is happening to Bayelsa state

Cc
Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue
He knew what he was doing before Saraki hijacked the SP Position and elected the principal officers. My friend, If u don't av anything sensible to say, just keep ur mouth shut!

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Pavarottii(m): 7:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
bettercreature:
The fact still remain PDP will never rise again unless they change the name
Beside we are going to control INEC for the next 20years
There will never be a JEGA again
I pity u and all those that liked ur post; later u people are talking about good governance, fighting corruption, APC and its supporters are just deceving themsevleves or some are been deceived that BUHARI is not corrupt. U want to control INEC for twenty years whether the party performs or not right? U think its PDP that will suffer; its u and ur house hold that it will hit the most, cos PDP has a party is worth BILLIONS, my advice for u is u agitate tof good governance whether APC or PDP, and not think along tribal and religious lines. That is when u and ur household will enjoy.
Have a good day!
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Chigold101(m): 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
My brother, the race for 2019 started on May 29, 2015m
you are correct... They just want to mess Saraki's future ambition
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Eazydeek(m): 7:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
Blakjewelry:
You sound like your moniker
You type like a handicap
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Pavarottii(m): 7:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
xpac01:
We want to start the corruption war from in-house. We are getting to PDP soon. Hope you'll be uphere to post the PDP heavy loss that is very imminent
Want to ask a question.
Please which people do u refer as "WE" in ur post?
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
Chigold101:
you are correct... They just want to mess Saraki's future ambition
They can even tie Saraki to the stake and shoot him on Live TV!

His business grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Obynolee(f): 7:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Go and carry him to jail, Jail jail jail... Is this 1984
Help me ask him ooo,they talk as if they reason through anus

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:
it's now me vs u (dog) on this forum.

I swear, I wish you harm. I pray I see you, bastard.

Haba!

No dey yarn so.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Pavarottii(m): 7:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc
Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots
I hail u my fellow pitakwa brother for putting checks and balances to this set of thieves that came together to push out GEJ and called themsevlves a Party. Its becoming glaring to Nigerians that this people are only after their pocket and not the gains of the citizens. It also surprising how some people from the south also support this northern agenda, only if they knew that they see the southerners as second class citizens of Nigeria and if they had only 50% of the oil we have, they would devided the country long ago.
APC as a part will divide b4 the 4years completes.
APC as a party will begin political assasination that stopped since yaradua came in.
APC will harbour impunity and instill a level of dictatorship. Like they av done in INEC chairmanship, AMCON executives, FIRS DG breaching constitional processes.
APC will not achieve up to 50% of what GEJ achieved in all sectors.
Well I hope for PDP to restructure themselves. And be driven more by vision and regain power by 2019. And I also wish Buhari goodluck even if I know he won't do much.
Stay safe & good my brother cos the country is a jungle.
God bless You.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Eziachi: 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
chukwudi44:
The PDP senators should stand behind Saraki and other APC like mind senators!! They constitute the majority and should stand together!!!
What a surprise!!
Vultures of like minds.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by enitiObanke(m): 8:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
"Recall that APC could only win through marginal advantage of less than 3million".

Barcanista I stopped reading this poo you conjured when I got to the statement quoted above. Seriously, the way you reason amazes me greatly, you are some I do love to meet in person.
You call APC win margin 'marginal advantage'? I weep for you!!! Nay, remind me, how many votes did GEJ (d incumbent president and commander in chief/theif) pull in the 2011 presidential elections, and how many did GMB (of the then CPC, recall that back then in 2011, CPC had only Nasarawa state in their kitty) pull? Incase you have 4gotten TonyeBarcanista, GMB pulled 12million votes in 2011. GMB an opposition candidate, the most vilified candidate for an elective office in the history of elections in Nigeria. With the backing of a tiny political party, the CPC,.....for me, that was like being an independent candidate when you compare the David vs Goliath contest btw the CPC and the federal might of the behemoth PDP.
Now fast forward to 2015 presidential election, gej despite his stupendous wasteful spending of our common wealth to prosecute an ill-fated reelection ambition, pulled a meagre 12million votes (the same 12million votes that GMB pulled effortlessly in 2011, flying the flag of a Nasarawa state-only- backed CPC).
Barcanista, the 3million votes margin pales into insignificance when you put it in proper perspective; gej after 4yrs as president and commander in chief/thief could not garner more votes than a stand-alone Buhari gathered in 2011. This is the irony of the narration. Never have I seen an incumbent shamed in a election as portrayed by the irony of 12million votes in 2011, and 12million votes in 2015!

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by fx45(m): 8:47pm On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:
severed and roasted ape, I de o.

You scarce today ooo...I not see u for office.
So two of una Dey for the same office... I hope say una exchange blows there on a daily basis
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by enitiObanke(m): 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
Rose2014:
I have a dream ekweremmadu is loading for SP cheesy

Godwin

....you live in a fool's paradise. Them no born am well!
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by nortcentrallord(m): 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Gbam. Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte.

Let us allow APC wash their stinking linen in public.

By the way, I see Saraki scaling through this hurdle.

Which ever way, it's WAR for apc. Who ever wins this battle 'll only be a fool to think the war is over. Although it's a wider crack that may split apc open WIDE.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Burger01(m): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga mi, actually PDP Senators must distanced themselves from Saraki's issue and remain NEUTRAL. We won't want to send a signal that we are supporting corruption. PDP is in a restructuring phase! Saraki is a baggage.

May the body of Saraki Rest in Jail
Sensible post.smiley
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by xpac01(m): 10:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
Pavarottii:
Want to ask a question. Please which people do u refer as "WE" in ur post?
APC bro.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by bolanto24(m): 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Go and carry him to jail, Jail jail jail... Is this 1984

My brother I tiya ooo. jail this, jail that na d only thing person dey hear for this mumu APC masturbators o.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by StevenJay01(m): 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Positive boss

Then let's keep showing those masturbators where they belong.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Pavarottii(m): 10:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
xpac01:

APC bro.
U av not finished cleaning up the mess in ur house, u want to go and clean another house. " A divided house can never stand"
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by naso2(m): 11:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
one variable people forget in this case and the different interpretations is the tinubu influence.

If you dey fight tinubu , try make the mata no reach court because the guy get massive influence in the judiciary. Govt lawyers in his payroll are countless.

As much as I don't like tinubu, the truth is that saraki is walking on a thread.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Chigold101(m): 5:28am On Sep 20, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

They can even tie Saraki to the stake and shoot him on Live TV!

His business grin
grin grin grin Choi!
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by saintgoogle(m): 6:01am On Sep 20, 2015
Barcanista and the wailers NO BUHaRI no CRY

Hit like if you understand Share if you don't
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by galadima77(m): 6:15am On Sep 20, 2015
Bevista:
A ruling party losing with 3 million votes?...even after all the inflated votes from SS/SE.

They controlled so much money and all the institutions of State yet they lost by that margin. If another election is conducted today PDP will loose by more than 10 million votes. That margin will even be bigger come 2019.

Bless you.
With all the state resources under their control and unrepentant looting of our collective wealth?
I think at a point pdp became power drunk, so the ppl spoke. I pray poeer never goes back to d pdp for the next 16 years again.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by reuben79: 6:46am On Sep 20, 2015
Saraki tink say he can behave to apc leaders d way and manner he disagreed wit his father.dis is nigeria nt kwara/fulani
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by xpac01(m): 6:47am On Sep 20, 2015
Pavarottii:

U av not finished cleaning up the mess in ur house, u want to go and clean another house. " A divided house can never stand"
You're still saying same thing... We are busy with in-house cleaning we coming for you Wailers soon...
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by sokera: 7:30am On Sep 20, 2015
Pavarottii:

I hail u my fellow pitakwa brother for putting checks and balances to this set of thieves that came together to push out GEJ and called themsevlves a Party. Its becoming glaring to Nigerians that this people are only after their pocket and not the gains of the citizens. It also surprising how some people from the south also support this northern agenda, only if they knew that they see the southerners as second class citizens of Nigeria and if they had only 50% of the oil we have, they would devided the country long ago.
APC as a part will divide b4 the 4years completes.
APC as a party will begin political assasination that stopped since yaradua came in.
APC will harbour impunity and instill a level of dictatorship. Like they av done in INEC chairmanship, AMCON executives, FIRS DG breaching constitional processes.
APC will not achieve up to 50% of what GEJ achieved in all sectors.
Well I hope for PDP to restructure themselves. And be driven more by vision and regain power by 2019. And I also wish Buhari goodluck even if I know he won't do much.
Stay safe & good my brother cos the country is a jungle.
God bless You.
God bless Nigeria.
. I feel you pain, just learn to deal with it forever ... PDP will never rise again ... God bless NIGERIA
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by henryuzor(m): 10:06am On Sep 20, 2015
chukwudi44:
The PDP senators should stand behind Saraki and other APC like mind senators!! They constitute the majority and should stand together!!!
APC have done their homework and know that getting the senators to impeach saraki may not work because of their slim margin of majority,so they have come up with the CCT which is just perfect because one of the powers of the CCT is to strip an accused found guilty of false declaration of asset of his seat in the national assembly and can also even bar him from contesting for any elective position for a period not exceeding 10 yrs
Mr. Man it is very very difficult to support a man who has so many skeletons in his cupboard......saraki has so many many areas from which he can be attacked from.....this CCT just happens to be his weakest link,once they are done with this other charges will definitely come up...he is as good as gone
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by softvio(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2015
aresa:

The idiotic, thoughtless and meaningless rubbish the unintelligent op littered NL with came from a lot of research? grin

You villagers no go kill pesin with lafta sha.. grin

township man, how many times has your opinions made FP? Insecured hater
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Blakjewelry(m): 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
Eazydeek:

You type like a handicap
And you reason only with your middle, that is why you dey run your mouth like premature expulsion
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Nobody: 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
Keep wailing Mr Vulcanizer abi na bacanista

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photo Of Governor Okorocha On A Private Jet Looking For Bailout. / "Defeat Me With Superiority Of Your Argument Not With AK47" - Nnamdi Kanu To PMB / Ministerial List: Fresh Nomination Crisis In South-west Apc-tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.