Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,968 members, 7,814,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:09 AM

Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain (42893 Views)

Leave Igbo Out Of Your Travails, APC Tells Ekweremadu / The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa / Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Dindondin(m): 5:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga mi, actually PDP Senators must distanced themselves from Saraki's issue and remain NEUTRAL. We won't want to send a signal that we are supporting corruption. PDP is in a restructuring phase! Saraki is a baggage.

May the body of Saraki Rest in Jail
You little political knowledge is wasting because of PDP.
If you really want to be a credible opposition voice, team up with upright PDP folks or upright politicians of other parties.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by kobe79: 5:05pm On Sep 19, 2015
mtcheeeewww its [size=18pt]TonyeTHEBASTARD[/size] again.

jobless wannabe unregistered politician whey no sabi him ward number and ward chairman for Rivers.

Yeye dey smell
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by engineerboat(m): 5:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
driand:
calling on ur ilk grin bush boy

Together this country will be great,
Ajorin ni n dun
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Chigold101(m): 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Gbam. Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte.

Let us allow APC wash their stinking linen in public.

By the way, I see Saraki scaling through this hurdle.
well... I dont care about the outcome... Whatever happens PDP will smile last in this matter.

Tonyebarcanista 2019 is too far the way am seeing this game. If Saraki looses this war, PDP will win cos i see PDP taken over Senate presidency...

Let us watch as the game unfolds...

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by kenny987(f): 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
hinwazaka:

Could the two of you just SHUT UP.

I have had my last word with d dumbo and have chosen to ignore him. Really not worth my while as there are more relevant and important things to talk about and deal with.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by mauriceju2(m): 5:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
it will take PDP miracle to come back, don't expect free and fair election in APC government, APC are criminal, remember that they use lies and propaganda to snatch the power from PDP, they will never conduct free and fair election like Jonathan
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Lawsimon(m): 5:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
warrior01:
PDP, the only true Democratic Party. I pray they've learnt their lessons
If PDP is a democratic party, then I give up.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by aresa: 5:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
: cheesy

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
philips70:

Now you are speaking. Actually as a friend I love to see you move higher in life, after all all the useless politicians we have in Nigeria are not better than you.

But I will like you, as much as you try to deceive all these online minions with these faux pas analysis, to be telling yourself the truth. The PDP is dead and buried. At best they will only be visible in the 5% zones.

According to OZOAKPE, quote me anywhere.. grin
We shall remind you in 2019
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by sparkwil(m): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Someone is eyeing a political post.

I laugh in Swahili...

grin grin grin
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
mauriceju2:
it will take PDP miracle to come back, don't expect free and fair election in APC government, APC are criminal, remember that they use lies and propaganda to snatch the power from PDP, they will never conduct free and fair election like Jonathan
PDP still have the spread and structure more than APC! FACT

All PDP need do is to keep up with the restructuring program. APC may not wish to hold free and fair poll but they will be forced to.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by orakle007: 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
@Barcanista,Ride on. I subscribe to your views,Haterz can go hug the transformer grin grin grin
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Caseless: 6:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
kenny987:

I have had my last word with d dumbo and have chosen to ignore him. Really not worth my while as there are more relevant and important things to talk about and deal with.
you are in trouble.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by kenny987(f): 6:07pm On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:
you are in trouble.

Oooh! I'm shaking in my boots...face front and find more use for yourself! Get lost and stop disturbing reasonable people that are peacefully doing their thing on this thread and the entire forum.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by rudebouy: 6:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
obi4eze:
he can do what he did to his father in Kwara.

Pls wot did he do to his fada in kwara
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Caseless: 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
kenny987:

Oooh! I'm shaking in my boots...face front and find more use for yourself! Get lost and stop disturbing reasonable people that are peacefully doing their thing on this thread and the entire forum.
it's now me vs u (dog) on this forum.

I swear, I wish you harm. I pray I see you, bastard.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by kenny987(f): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:
it's now me vs u (dog) on this forum.

I swear, I wish you harm. I pray I see you, bastard.

A real rabid dog will sink its teeth into a very sensitive part of ur body and never let go.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Caseless: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2015
kenny987:

A real rabid dog will sink its teeth into a very sensitive part of ur body and never let go.
like rabid dog did to ur itchy vagina ?

I will make sure you suffer.

If you know you are born of a human, I'm sending u a pm right now; just let me meet those you have for u.

I have never been convinced about hitting a dog like u off road like I am today.

You made me angry today, I swear, everything is wrong with from today. Just wait and see. Happiness is off you.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by kenny987(f): 6:18pm On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:
like rabid dog did to ur itchy vagina ?

I will make sure you suffer.

If you know you are born of a human, I'm sending u a pm right now; just let me meet those you have for u.

I have never been convinced about hitting a dog like u off road like I am today.

You made me angry today, I swear, everything is wrong with from today. Just wait and see. Happiness is off you.

Poor child...what a shame. U disgust me and offend every sense of decency. Like I said before, go and play with ur mates in the mud as the bottom-feeding slime u are. Those are the kind that will engage in the wankiing-fest u are looking for. Silly kid!
U better be careful lest the impotent anger u claim to feel leads u into a crime that will land u in police cell. In that case everything will keep being wrong for you as u have so stated.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by asamaigho(m): 6:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:
Amorphous and watery analysis typical of a hack.

u call dis crap analysis?
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Eazydeek(m): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Well let's see how the game ends. On more serious note the apc is one of crook party I have ever seen that is one of the reasons I do not support buhari. I watch with dismay how apc was ready to bring down Nigeria because they hate gej. When saraki went against the party wish I know trouble is coming.

Deluded brain sef dey talk lol hahahaha
Keep dreaming
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2015
My brother, the race for 2019 started on May 29, 2015m
Chigold101:
well... I dont care about the outcome... Whatever happens PDP will smile last in this matter.

Tonyebarcanista 2019 is too far the way am seeing this game. If Saraki looses this war, PDP will win cos i see PDP taken over Senate presidency...

Let us watch as the game unfolds...
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Eazydeek(m): 6:31pm On Sep 19, 2015
chukwudi44:

Ode you will first need a 2/3 senate majority to confirm a new INEC chairman

Product of a wasted sperm
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Eazydeek(m): 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:
Someone feel he has an opinion over everything, and find it easy to always put them out.

May God cure you this optical-illusions of self-imposed importance.

Blithering fatuity!

God bless u fam, u said my mind already I don't need to talk again
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Blakjewelry(m): 6:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
Eazydeek:

Deluded brain sef dey talk lol hahahaha Keep dreaming
You sound like your moniker
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Eazydeek(m): 6:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
drey076:
See this commander in chief of wailers, always giving himself hope. Get this fact, PDP can never rule this country again if they still bear dat name

Hahahahahaha correct
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Eazydeek(m): 6:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
warrior01:
PDP, the only true Democratic Party. I pray they've learnt their lessons

Drunkard
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Truckpusher(m): 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
Obike10:

Fecking hypocrite.
Anuofia!

Did you read where the person I quoted specifically mentioned that he is neither supporting APC nor PDP?

Go back and read it up please and stop being a lazy ass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Caseless: 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
kenny987:

Poor child...what a shame. U disgust me and offend every iota of decency. Like I said before, go and play with ur mates in the mud as the bottom-feeding slime u are. Those are the kind that will engage in the wankiing-fest u are looking for. Silly kid!
U better be careful lest the impotent anger u claim to feel leads u into a crime that will land u in police cell.
I promise you that if I can't lay my hands on you, everything around you will be bad from today onward.

You cancer-ridden prostitute.

Husband no go come ur way.

Wallahi tallahi, you are in trouble.

You are done having internal peace for now. Things will fall apart for u.

I started talking to u on this forum without any hate, but you chose to insult me today to show how you were raised by a gutter-woman.

I wish u harm...

I don't fight on this forum anymore, u just turned that bad part of me on today.

I have focused my attention on you , and let's see things go with you.

You can't insult me.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by onimcee1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
ideology:
If I hear, TonyeBarcanista, lol, listen here, Tinubu is not a fool, He knows what he's doing,

PDP for now doesn't have the mercy of the masses.

Distracting saraki by nailing his wife could not work, removing him on grounds that the procedure was forged could not work, if Tinubu did not plot his graph well, he will not have continued witch hunting him. He knows how to nail others, and he's working on it before 2019, even Godswill Akpabio maybe nailed.

He knows what to do to sway others over, see what is happening to Bayelsa state

Cc
Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue
i sincerely agree with you. Tinubu will surely nail others real well but that will be his TRAGIC FLAW.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Caseless: 6:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
Eazydeek:

God bless u fam, u said my mind already I don't need to talk again
thank you, bro!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kwankwaso In Enugu Over Northern Cattle Rearers. See How He Was Welcomed / President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar / Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.