Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain (42883 Views)

Leave Igbo Out Of Your Travails, APC Tells Ekweremadu / The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa / Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by StepTwo: 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
I don't really seee this Saraki's saga ending well for the ruling party.

this seems a big mistake

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by januzaj(m): 9:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Someone is eyeing a political post.

I laugh in Swahili...
you don kill me...haaaaahaa
TonyeBarcanista:

Actually, NO politician INCLUDING Hilary Clinton that is not eyeing political position. That's why we are POLITICIANS
no mind am jare......which post you dey eye.....make i dey campaign for you....haaaahaaaa....start with councillor...all the best bro....haaaaahaaaaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by StOla: 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:
The PDP senators should stand behind Saraki and other APC like mind senators!! They constitute the majority and should stand together!!!

Why?

They should stand together as the corrupt union or what?

Your type is very rare. You should be made PDP chairman because as far as corruption is concerned, you are a pure breed untainted by morals.

4 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
MaziOmenuko:

Someone is eyeing a political post.

I laugh in Swahili...
Actually, NO politician INCLUDING Hilary Clinton that is not eyeing political position. That's why we are POLITICIANS

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by bettercreature(m): 9:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
drey076:
See this commander in chief of wailers, always giving himself hope. Get this fact, PDP can never rule this country again if they still bear dat name
Let them keep typing shiit from the comfort of their bedroom while cramjones is enjoying his appointment
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Caseless: 9:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
Truckpusher:
Aren't people suppose to make their opinion known?

I keep wondering how far the military era has destroyed our sense of freedom expression in this country - Why can't you accept or reject a different opinion without having to call for the head of the man with the opinion?
It seems that the feudal system that has been the modus operandi of the oligarchs in the North has completely destroyed your self worth in that region. Honestly.

And what's wrong if I state that I remain impermeable to some opinion like the one above?

Is there any law that says the most appropriate way of rejecting one's opinion is by keeping mute and , not by stating for all to see?

If opinions can't be countered or thrown out, then, it never belonged to no one in the first place.

There are stages you reach in life where you don't have an opinion.

5 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Dcomrade(m): 9:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
Following...
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Caseless: 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Senseless Caseless grin
severed-ape , how far?

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by hinwazaka: 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
As I have always maintained the APC government will only be in the throes of power for a year. After that they will be booted out of power and their leaders will be jailed, where some of them will meet an accidental end. My worries are the ingrates there, who will be absorbed by the PDP for Gerrymandering purposes. But I trust the PDP has learnt its lessons, hence the ongoing e-registration being carried out by the NWC of the party to ascertain the true size of the party, especially now that it is in its trying moments. The likes of Ngenekwenu, Midolian and Passingshot can not be allowed to switch camps like if they are porting to MTN. They must be forced to paddle the same canoe as their new found HEROES.

BURKINA FASO LOADING............39%

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
januzaj:
you don kill me...haaaaahaano mind am jare......which post you dey eye.....make i dey campaign for you....haaaahaaaa....start with councillor...all the best bro....haaaaahaaaaa
I'm actually interested in PMB's office. I need your support
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
APC's victory in 2015 presidential election was obtained at gun point by bullish political thugs.

By 2019, there will be realignment of political forces and tHe real definition of ideology based politics where lies and cheap propagandas won't fly easily. Everyone will know who is who.

Most politicians who invested their financial and political capital hoping to reap the return on their investments in Buhari's administration will be disappointed hence the balkanization of APC into it's component structures.

Whatever the case, Nigeria will further degenerate into regional political blocs than being a cohesive entity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by SeverusSnape(m): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
Caseless:
severed-ape , how far?
Senseless and Hopeless Caseless, what's up?
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by januzaj(m): 9:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

All the best.....
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=bettercreature post=38148271]Alfa sule you think we are going to send in somebody who will not do our bidding?[

Olodo whomever you send must be first cleared by the Senate
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by dunkem21(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Lol grin
..You can actually do better ..
..No flatteries ..
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by chukel(m): 9:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Gbam. Never interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake - Napoleon Bonaparte.

Let us allow APC wash their stinking linen in public.

By the way, I see Saraki scaling through this hurdle.
chairman supporters' club. Chairman O'yes members. Do u have any direction of your own?
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by bettercreature(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=chukwudi44 post=38149021][/quote]Which senate,the one with only 49 PDP member?
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Truckpusher(m): 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
Caseless:

And what's wrong if I state that I remain impermeable to some opinion like the one above?

Is there any law that says the most appropriate way of rejecting one's opinion is by keeping mute and , not by stating for all to see?

If opinions can't be countered or thrown out, then, it never belonged to no one in the first place.

There are stages you reach in life where you don't have an opinion.
See as you dun dey tear ya cloth for public just for ordinary talk wey I talk. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by midolian(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
hinwazaka:
As I have always maintained the APC government will only be in the throes of power for a year. After that they will be booted out of power and their leaders will be jailed, where some of them will meet an accidental end. My worries are the ingrates there, who will be absorbed by the PDP for Gerrymandering purposes. But I trust the PDP has learnt its lessons, hence the ongoing e-registration being carried out by the NWC of the party to ascertain the true size of the party, especially now that it is in its trying moments. The likes of Ngenekwenu, Midolian and Passingshot can not be allowed to switch camps like if they are porting to MTN. They must be forced to paddle the same canoe as their new found HEROES.

Mr hinwazaka the historian, why won't you let me be, biko grin
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Why is PDP always Gaining Corruption/corrupt people? Na curse?

Please make una take Saraki, we gladly dash una, abeg make una take along, Dino Melaye! grin

Yeye Regional Party!

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Djicemob: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
Caseless:
Someone feel he has an opinion over everything, and find it easy to always put them out.

May God cure you this optical-illusions of self-imposed importance.

Blithering fatuity!
You guys are sounding predictable and now boring by the day,cant you see the guy is unperturbed by your jibes and name calling everyday? He always ignore your type,dont that send a message to ya'll? He has moved on,you and your likes should do the same.You guys tag him irrelevant but rush like cheetahs chasing a prey to be the FTC on all his topics to express how irrelevant he is,i dont know about you but thats one heck of a crazy IRONY of life bro. #Damn undecided

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by HzRF(m): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
obi4eze:
Mumu OP

Keep sounding like a broken chord till you follow him to jail.

You no even get shame.

PDP is dead and buried. Take it or leave it.

The likes of Ekweremadu, Mark and co. will abandon Saraki then he will know his true friends. This is not just about dishing out money.

Saraki should have learnt his lesson. Maybe he thinks he is still in PDP or that he can do what he did to his father in Kwara.

This is one is stupid ooo

U fight ursef
Crack occurs and u think u will still win
Is it nt the Crack in pdp led to victory for APC

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by HzRF(m): 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
xpac01:
We want to start the corruption war from in-house. We are getting to PDP soon. Hope you'll be uphere to post the PDP heavy loss that is very imminent
Gud seeing the likes of Atiku, Tinubu obj amaechi in jail would be great

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by aresa: 9:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
[s]
TonyeBarcanista:
The travails of Senator Bukola Saraki and his faction in APC is a pointer that all is not well with the political structure of APC. There are two power blocs in the APC fighting for the soul of the party. On one side is President Buhari and Bola Tinubu backed, on the other side is the Senator Saraki led Likeminds rebels. Irrespective of where the pendulum swing, the GREATEST beneficiary will be the PDP if it get its act right.

The APC Crises and Travails of Saraki
The emergence of Saraki as the Senate President and Ekweremadu as the Deputy created a crack and bad blood within the ruling the party. Saraki's insistence on 'appointing' his preferred candidates for the Senate's Principal offices instead of the party candidates was a move that set a brick-wall against ANY reconciliation. Then came Saraki's ongoing travails with the Code of Conduct Bureau that is likely to sweep him(which is his business).

APC's Loss
It is no doubt that Bukola Saraki controls the APC political structure of Kwara state. He has the unalloyed loyalty of Governor Fatah Ahmed and other state officials. He also has the loyalty of NASS contingents from Kwara state. Outside Kwara state he enjoys support of his co-APC rebels majorly in the North Central. This advently means that a faction of APC Chieftains loyal to Saraki will be at loggerhead with leadership of the party over the 'treatment' of their comrade. The crack in the APC means a shrink in the party structure. Recall that APC could only win through marginal advantage of less than 3million votes. This crack literally mean that APC structures has weaned especially in Kwara state and other little areas where the rebellious APC legislators and chieftains have influence. I am very optimistic that there's going to be more fall-out among party faithfuls. APC Chieftains may succeed in cutting short Saraki and his co-rebels ambitions but they also have helped in decimating portions of their structure.

PDP Must Be Prepared And Be Careful:
PDP need to manage themselves and must put machinery in place to manage the forthcoming convention of the party. It must not afford to mismanage every pre and post convention events. More importantly the PDP must take advantage of absorbing young people and redefine itself with the knowledge that they will be going into 2019 against a divided ruling APC (hopefully, there will be more cracks in the coming months/years).

APC Internal Problem Isn't Unexpected:
On April 02 (about 24 hours after Buhari was declared winner of the March 28 Presidential election), I did an article Titled Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright. In the said article, I anticipated this crack within the APC though I never knew that it will come 'too soon'. I shall conclude this piece with excerpt from that article.

May God Bless PDP
Power To The People!
[/s]

The usual thoughtless, meaningless and unintelligent nonsense..

There are pending legitimate corruption charges on the table for the lawless senator to attend to, but this unpatriotic anti Nigeria biafra village loser is talking loss and gain.

What a shallow and empty rubbish...

4 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by HzRF(m): 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
chukwudi44:

Ode you will first need a 2/3 senate majority to confirm a new INEC chairman
Most of dem are stupid
Maybe NA acting go conduct their own election
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by HzRF(m): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
Caseless:
Someone feel he has an opinion over everything, and find it easy to always put them out.

May God cure you this optical-illusions of self-imposed importance.

Blithering fatuity!
See painment

Write urz and let see

Bad belle kills

Goto Hospitals to confirm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by HzRF(m): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
StOla:

As usual, calling on the disciples to help promote your gospel.

Old habits truly die hard.
An obituary of a guy was just announced

Guess what killed him

[size=27pt] bad belle[/size]

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by frankyychiji(f): 9:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Gbam!

Actually, let's wait till then. For now, the Saraki movie is promising. grin
Bros, I understand your grouse with Saraki and you have been unwavering in your convictions. But you should also remember that this is a political game and what matters most is permanent interests. I am pro-Saraki for obvious reasons and I know you know why.
If not for Saraki, this Pdp you so much wish to resuscitate would have been a lame duck in the NASS. The PDP senators cannot afford to abandon him now and I trust they won't no matter what happens.
We are all stakeholders in this project and we know ourselves. What is happening to Saraki now is just political vendetta because according to Apc, he dashed out their hard earned victory to PDP. Its uncharitable to allow him go through this alone.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by engineerboat(m): 9:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
eliment:
Day dreaming is allowed, for your info, PDP will never rise again. In fact, they will loose more in coming months
i will remind you them,
to start with Kogi and bayelsa,
whta will they campeign with i gues with body language abi,
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
Bros, we will always watch out for 'defectors'
hinwazaka:
As I have always maintained the APC government will only be in the throes of power for a year. After that they will be booted out of power and their leaders will be jailed, where some of them will meet an accidental end. My worries are the ingrates there, who will be absorbed by the PDP for Gerrymandering purposes. But I trust the PDP has learnt its lessons, hence the ongoing e-registration being carried out by the NWC of the party to ascertain the true size of the party, especially now that it is in its trying moments. The likes of Ngenekwen.u, M.idolian and Passingsho.t can not be allowed to switch camps like if they are porting to MTN. They must be forced to paddle the same canoe as their new found HEROES.

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by gunuvi(m): 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc
Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots
As from now, oga Barcanista, always include my moniker. I am a strong and true patriotic wailer for a great Nigeria!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by HzRF(m): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: Tinubu Bows To Pressure, Dumps Akume / Adesina: Buhari Sold His House To Get His Child Forex / Aremu Afolayan Tackles Osinbajo After Changing 6,500 Dihram To ₦1 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.