Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,969 members, 7,814,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain (42894 Views)

Leave Igbo Out Of Your Travails, APC Tells Ekweremadu / The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa / Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by kenny987(f): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:
you jackal can't call me a kid. If it comes to fvcking you, I'll fvck you to stupor. And if you have the opportunity of meeting me, I swear with my blood that you can't even raise your eyez against mine...not to talk of uttering a word from from your sub-spherical mouth.

You just have to thank the extreme anonymity of this forum..

I don de follow you, make sure I don't get a clue on how to get you.

U sound deranged! Good God! U will fvuk urself to stupor because u most likely need enhancers that will end up killing u! Why would I want to look in the face of one who can't get it up naturally and ur inadequacy/insecurity leads u to violence? Go and get urself checked out please! That is the free advice I will give u cos beyond this, I beg to differ on engaging u at this level. U are an unparalleled expert at this level of crassness which u display so easily even on a faceless forum where u have nothing to prove to anyone. Just so uncouth! Until u grow up, u are nothing more than a pesky fly to be swatted when u come buzzing after feeding fat from the fecal deposits u draw sustenance from. Silly kid!

U follow me now? How nice! Hopefully u will pick up a thing or two from your betters whom I engage with. Take time and read my posts so u start ur lessons early. Sick child!

4 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Caseless: 3:36pm On Sep 19, 2015
Moheat:

Stay out of this thread and the OP's future thread and if you have a superior opinion, keep it to yourself.

Hahahahahah...

Ask the op create another thread , and I'd b d first to show my face.

I'm your bugaboo, be on the lookout for me.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by johnpalmer774(m): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
hinwazaka:
As I have always maintained the APC government will only be in the throes of power for a year. After that they will be booted out of power and their leaders will be jailed, where some of them will meet an accidental end. My worries are the ingrates there, who will be absorbed by the PDP for Gerrymandering purposes. But I trust the PDP has learnt its lessons, hence the ongoing e-registration being carried out by the NWC of the party to ascertain the true size of the party, especially now that it is in its trying moments. The likes of Ngenekwenu, Midolian and Passingshot can not be allowed to switch camps like if they are porting to MTN. They must be forced to paddle the same canoe as their new found HEROES.

BURKINA FASO LOADING............39%

Very Senseless and useless comments.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Caseless: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2015
kenny987:

U sound deranged! Good God! U will fvuk urself to stupor because u most likely need enhancers that will end up killing u! Go and get urself checked out please! That is the free advice I will give u cos beyond this, I beg to differ on engaging u at this level. U are an unparalleled expert at this level of crassness which u display so easily even on a faceless forum where u have nothing to prove to anyone. Just so uncouth! Until u grow up, u are nothing more than a pesky fly to be swatted when u come buzzing after feeding fat from the fecal deposits u draw sustenance from. Silly kid!

I have met friends here...we can take it off this forum if you think the person you are talking to care about your bloody-dripping soul. I'll send u a mail- give me your details-if you are not a cow.

Read your post, and u'd see anaphora werent played to ; you need to go back to the creche, hag. If men stopped coming your way , you don't come online pouring your bile on any man you see.

Open-legged jackal of a dog!

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by broxymall(m): 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
visit my signature
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Rose2014: 3:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
StOla:

As usual, calling on the disciples to help promote your gospel.

Old habits truly die hard.

See painment o cheesy
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by kenny987(f): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
How sad for u...this is what happens when u blow things out of proportion. Don't die in sexual innuendos cos that appears to be your strong forte. It holds no water with me however. Sorry, I will pass on sharing my details with u. I don't deal with ur kind on any level. There are males and there are men, The fact that u have a protrusion hanging between ur legs does not qualify u as a man in the real sense of the word. Gentlemen don't behave the way u have and u need to brush up so u don't keep depending on enhancers to give u a macho high when you're actually all empty.

Learn to curse properly if u have to...jackal of a dog! Now that's hilarious... cheesy

Caseless:

I have met friends here...we can take it off this forum if you think the person you are talking to care about your bloody-dripping soul. I'll send u a mail- give me your details-if you are not a cow.

Read your post, and u'd see anaphora werent played to ; you need to go back to the creche, hag. If men stopped coming your way , you don't come online pouring your bile on any man you see.

Open-legged jackal of a dog!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2015
War Zone!

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by driand(m): 3:55pm On Sep 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc
Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots
calling on ur ilk grin bush boy

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Lamasta(m): 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
[quote author=Moheat post=38171826] Stay out of this thread QED.

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by aresa: 4:03pm On Sep 19, 2015
Moheat:

Must you insult the Op before you make your meaningless point? The guy did alot of research to bring a topic to this forum only for you to come here and spew rubbish. If you don't have any meaningful contribution plesase watch and learn.

The idiotic, thoughtless and meaningless rubbish the unintelligent op littered NL with came from a lot of research? grin

You villagers no go kill pesin with lafta sha.. grin
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by alabiyemmy(m): 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2015
kenny987:
How sad for u...this is what happens when u blow things out of proportion. Don't die in sexual innuendos cos that appears to be your strong forte. It holds no water with me however. Sorry, I will pass on sharing my details with u. I don't deal with ur kind on any level. There are males and there are men, The fact that u have a protrusion hanging between ur legs does not qualify u as a man in the real sense of the word. Gentlemen don't behave the way u have and u need to brush up so u don't keep depending on enhancers to give u a macho high when you're actually all empty.

Learn to curse properly if u have to...jackal of a dog! Now that's hilarious... cheesy

Chei. See finishing. You wicked no be small.

If na me I go ves go jump inside Lagoon.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Intendy: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2015
obi4eze:
Mumu OP

Keep sounding like a broken chord till you follow him to jail.

You no even get shame.

PDP is dead and buried. Take it or leave it.

The likes of Ekweremadu, Mark and co. will abandon Saraki then he will know his true friends. This is not just about dishing out money.

Saraki should have learnt his lesson. Maybe he thinks he is still in PDP or that he can do what he did to his father in Kwara.
Una get time reply mumu article.
Saraki was proving smart but you can't eat your cake and have it at the same time.
he should have learn from Dogora.
where are is backers nows.Atiku,and PigDPigs Mark and co.they've gone silent.
Morale DON'T BITE THE FINGER THAT FEEDS YOU.
his ambition beclouded him.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 19, 2015
kenny987:

Your toto go sweet o!

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by kenny987(f): 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by ohemdave(m): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Well let's see how the game ends. On more serious note the apc is one of crook party I have ever seen that is one of the reasons I do not support buhari. I watch with dismay how apc was ready to bring down Nigeria because they hate gej. When saraki went against the party wish I know trouble is coming.

The Senate president is untouchable,let those neophyte have the head to know this. Those who put their trust on inferior court verdict shall be disappointed because the superior Federal High court decent opinion and supreme verdict.Let those Aboki at the CCT go and drink kunu.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by ExInferis(m): 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
Tonyebarcanista

I admire your tenacity in clutching at straws to feed your delusion, but a drowning man remains a drowning man no matter how many straws he grasped at.

Every single event is fodder for you to twist logic on its head and do some voodoo mathemagic that predicts the collapse of APC and the rise of PDP. BUt at every turn the reverse is the case: PDP is still falling deeper into oblivion while Buhari is consolidating his hold on government structures with key appointments of loyalists.

I'm guessing the nonsensical "likes" your otherwise jejune and pedantic posts garner creep into your ego and thus fuel your endless stream of verbiage and garbage, and that's why every post of yours has you calling out to your dogs of war.

PDP is at its wits' end. For so long it had been cocooned in the magnificence of its ignorance thinking the long suffering masses actually loved the endless shenanigans, the kleptomania, the lechery, the lethargy, the perfidy, and the 0rgy. After the elections this phantasm persisted such that PDP even commissioned a so-called "Post-Election Fact Finding Commission" to avail the PDP of WHY and HOW it lost.

We all know why PDP lost, even if the PDP still doesnt.

Bottom line is this time there is no resurrection or resuscitation; no second coming or second chances. PDP is done for, so the earlier you rid yourself of this false notion of a phoenix-like rebirth and move on to something more utilitarian, the better for you. Your posts are becoming predictable and boring

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by billyG(m): 4:20pm On Sep 19, 2015
I 4see many PDP goons in jail B4 2017.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by persius555(m): 4:25pm On Sep 19, 2015
Its unfortunate that a dying PDP still lives in the politics of the past. The people are yet to recover from PDP's years of colossal destruction of this nation, OP is already dreaming of a PDP comeback.

Please, barcanista let that comeback remain in your dreams. As far as i am concerned, their chances of regaining asorock is tied to PMB's scorecard. So far there is evidence that he will win the people's heart come 2019.

As for saraki, the spoiled brat that he is will not enable him learn humility in politics. Talk of a trojan horse, already infected with a flu virus. What kind of leader employs a fraudster as the MD of his business establishment. A very bad laeder, that is what he is.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Caseless: 4:27pm On Sep 19, 2015
kenny987:

don't stretch it, I'm coming for you, jackal.

You sound nearly brave...I will get your blood-dripping soul drenched in it very soon.

If you were not raised in the gutter, what made you to insult me in your post as if my post carries any line of insult against the person I was talking to.

I swear to God, I can never forgive you, except if I don't find a way of chauffeuring vegeance towards you.

I don't easily get offended by flatulence being thrown by asinines and garullous imps like you, but yours got to me cos you picked a fight that's not yours. If I have my way, I'll teach you a lesson that will guide you against picking what's not yours in other sphere.

Being a woman demands having an itchy vagina and a cancer-ridden breas't , I guess.

When you insulted me first, it shows u are a woman...Idiat.

U jackal of a dog, I repeat. If u don't get it, go learn it.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Rose2014: 4:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
I have a dream ekweremmadu is loading for SP cheesy

Godwin
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by hinwazaka: 4:34pm On Sep 19, 2015
johnpalmer774:

Very Senseless and useless comments.
Just switch camps, when the tables are turned and see what will happen. By the time a few good men will club you silly,,your eyes will receive sight. You don't know what is going on, you are talking. There is no more laxity for turncoats and hypocrites. Have you not heard of the PDP e-registration.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by metorichmond(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2015
Barcanista or Barcelona wetin be ur name again, m really impress nice article.

TonyeBarcanista:
The travails of Senator Bukola Saraki and his faction in APC is a pointer that all is not well with the political structure of APC. There are two power blocs in the APC fighting for the soul of the party. On one side is President Buhari and Bola Tinubu backed, on the other side is the Senator Saraki led Likeminds rebels. Irrespective of where the pendulum swing, the GREATEST beneficiary will be the PDP if it get its act right.

The APC Crises and Travails of Saraki
The emergence of Saraki as the Senate President and Ekweremadu as the Deputy created a crack and bad blood within the ruling the party. Saraki's insistence on 'appointing' his preferred candidates for the Senate's Principal offices instead of the party candidates was a move that set a brick-wall against ANY reconciliation. Then came Saraki's ongoing travails with the Code of Conduct Bureau that is likely to sweep him(which is his business).

APC's Loss
It is no doubt that Bukola Saraki controls the APC political structure of Kwara state. He has the unalloyed loyalty of Governor Fatah Ahmed and other state officials. He also has the loyalty of NASS contingents from Kwara state. Outside Kwara state he enjoys support of his co-APC rebels majorly in the North Central. This advently means that a faction of APC Chieftains loyal to Saraki will be at loggerhead with leadership of the party over the 'treatment' of their comrade. The crack in the APC means a shrink in the party structure. Recall that APC could only win through marginal advantage of less than 3million votes. This crack literally mean that APC structures has weaned especially in Kwara state and other little areas where the rebellious APC legislators and chieftains have influence. I am very optimistic that there's going to be more fall-out among party faithfuls. APC Chieftains may succeed in cutting short Saraki and his co-rebels ambitions but they also have helped in decimating portions of their structure.

PDP Must Be Prepared And Be Careful:
PDP need to manage themselves and must put machinery in place to manage the forthcoming convention of the party. It must not afford to mismanage every pre and post convention events. More importantly the PDP must take advantage of absorbing young people and redefine itself with the knowledge that they will be going into 2019 against a divided ruling APC (hopefully, there will be more cracks in the coming months/years).

APC Internal Problem Isn't Unexpected:
On April 02 (about 24 hours after Buhari was declared winner of the March 28 Presidential election), I did an article Titled Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright. In the said article, I anticipated this crack within the APC though I never knew that it will come 'too soon'. I shall conclude this piece with excerpt from that article.

May God Bless PDP
Power To The People!
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by hinwazaka: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:
don't stretch it, I'm coming for you, jackal.

You sound nearly brave...I will get your blood-dripping soul drenched in it very soon.

If you were not raised in the gutter, what made you to insult me in your post as if my post carries any line of insult against the person I was talking to.

I swear to God, I can never forgive you, except if I don't find a way of chauffeuring vegeance towards you.

I don't easily get offended by flatulence being thrown by asinines and garullous imps like you, but yours got to me cos you picked a fight that's not yours. If I have my way, I'll teach you a lesson that will guide you against picking what's not yours in other sphere.

Being a woman demands having an itchy vagina and a cancer-ridden breas't , I guess.

When you insulted me first, it shows u are a woman...Idiat.

U jackal of a dog, I repeat. If u don't get it, go learn it.
Could the two of you just SHUT UP.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Caseless: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2015
ExInferis:
Tonyebarcanista

I admire your tenacity in clutching at straws to feed your delusion, but a drowning man remains a drowning man no matter how many straws he grasped at.

Every single event is fodder for you to twist logic on its head and do some voodoo mathemagic that predicts the collapse of APC and the rise of PDP. BUt at every turn the reverse is the case: PDP is still falling deeper into oblivion while Buhari is consolidating his hold on government structures with key appointments of loyalists.

I'm guessing the nonsensical "likes" your otherwise jejune and pedantic posts garner creep into your ego and thus fuel your endless stream of verbiage and garbage, and that's why every post of yours has you calling out to your dogs of war.

PDP is at its wits' end. For so long it had been cocooned in the magnificence of its ignorance thinking the long suffering masses actually loved the endless shenanigans, the kleptomania, the lechery, the lethargy, the perfidy, and the 0rgy. After the elections this phantasm persisted such that PDP even commissioned a so-called "Post-Election Fact Finding Commission" to avail the PDP of WHY and HOW it lost.

We all know why PDP lost, even if the PDP still doesnt.

Bottom line is this time there is no resurrection or resuscitation; no second coming or second chances. PDP is done for, so the earlier you rid yourself of this false notion of a phoenix-like rebirth and move on to something more utilitarian, the better for you. Your posts are becoming predictable and boring

spot-on! This what I'm talking about, and drugged b1tch called Kenny Wanna drag.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by amusadele: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:
APC's victory in 2015 presidential election was obtained at gun point by bullish political thugs.

By 2019, there will be realignment of political forces and tHe real definition of ideology based politics where lies and cheap propagandas won't fly easily. Everyone will know who is who.

Most politicians who invested their financial and political capital hoping to reap the return on their investments in Buhari's administration will be disappointed hence the balkanization of APC into it's component structures.

Whatever the case, Nigeria will further degenerate into regional political blocs than being a cohesive entity.
You have scored the highest marks. The politics we play abi practice as at today is further providing the the greatest degeneration of this country.
Some times I ask myself some questions like why are we different from the Oyibos? In the black race, what we do is to plot against each other whether of good or of bad. I really feel bad for this country.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Caseless: 4:44pm On Sep 19, 2015
hinwazaka:

Could the two of you just SHUT UP.
not when I'm already taking what I take whenever I'm angry. That ashawo looked for my trouble.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
chukwudi44:
The PDP senators should stand behind Saraki and other APC like mind senators!! They constitute the majority and should stand together!!!

Theoretically possible,
Practically unrealistic

2 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by ibro2040: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The travails of Senator Bukola Saraki and his faction in APC is a pointer that all is not well with the political structure of APC. There are two power blocs in the APC fighting for the soul of the party. On one side is President Buhari and Bola Tinubu backed, on the other side is the Senator Saraki led Likeminds rebels. Irrespective of where the pendulum swing, the GREATEST beneficiary will be the PDP if it get its act right.

The APC Crises and Travails of Saraki
The emergence of Saraki as the Senate President and Ekweremadu as the Deputy created a crack and bad blood within the ruling the party. Saraki's insistence on 'appointing' his preferred candidates for the Senate's Principal offices instead of the party candidates was a move that set a brick-wall against ANY reconciliation. Then came Saraki's ongoing travails with the Code of Conduct Bureau that is likely to sweep him(which is his business).

APC's Loss
It is no doubt that Bukola Saraki controls the APC political structure of Kwara state. He has the unalloyed loyalty of Governor Fatah Ahmed and other state officials. He also has the loyalty of NASS contingents from Kwara state. Outside Kwara state he enjoys support of his co-APC rebels majorly in the North Central. This advently means that a faction of APC Chieftains loyal to Saraki will be at loggerhead with leadership of the party over the 'treatment' of their comrade. The crack in the APC means a shrink in the party structure. Recall that APC could only win through marginal advantage of less than 3million votes. This crack literally mean that APC structures has weaned especially in Kwara state and other little areas where the rebellious APC legislators and chieftains have influence. I am very optimistic that there's going to be more fall-out among party faithfuls. APC Chieftains may succeed in cutting short Saraki and his co-rebels ambitions but they also have helped in decimating portions of their structure.

PDP Must Be Prepared And Be Careful:
PDP need to manage themselves and must put machinery in place to manage the forthcoming convention of the party. It must not afford to mismanage every pre and post convention events. More importantly the PDP must take advantage of absorbing young people and redefine itself with the knowledge that they will be going into 2019 against a divided ruling APC (hopefully, there will be more cracks in the coming months/years).

APC Internal Problem Isn't Unexpected:
On April 02 (about 24 hours after Buhari was declared winner of the March 28 Presidential election), I did an article Titled Arise O' PDP, The Future Is Bright. In the said article, I anticipated this crack within the APC though I never knew that it will come 'too soon'. I shall conclude this piece with excerpt from that article.

May God Bless PDP
Power To The People!
PDP is a party built on stealing and reckless embezzlement of public fund without which the party cannot survive. They no longer control the center which means no way to steal and their rigging machine is also in tatters. Ho will they win an election? The earlier you port to kowa party the better for you.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by ibro2040: 4:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Oga mi, actually PDP Senators must distanced themselves from Saraki's issue and remain NEUTRAL. We won't want to send a signal that we are supporting corruption. PDP is in a restructuring phase! Saraki is a baggage.

May the body of Saraki Rest in Jail
Amen
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by igbinigiejeff(m): 5:02pm On Sep 19, 2015
chukwudi44:
The PDP senators should stand behind Saraki and other APC like mind senators!! They constitute the majority and should stand together!!!
Its not as easy the way you are saying it now.............Saraki's Close Associate

Dino Melaye--His Victory is been Challenged in Court

Ekeweremadu--Accused of forging Senate Standing Order

Akpabio --Needs no Introduction

David Mark--Standing on a Foot, might possibly be sent packing from the Senate

Danjuma Goje--EFCC breathing down his neck

Yerima--EFCC Customer

Buruji Kashamu--Any single mistake from him, he would be off to the US in d next available Flight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Reacts To The Death Of 30 Football Fans Electrocuted In Calabar / Ask Abaribe, Others If You Are Looking For Nnamdi Kanu – Garba Shehu / Alfred Diete-Spiff Flees Twon Brass Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.