Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,924 members, 7,814,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain (42887 Views)

Leave Igbo Out Of Your Travails, APC Tells Ekweremadu / The Meaning Of Apc's Loss In Bayelsa / Saraki’s Travails Not Masterminded By APC – Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
Bros, wetin I do na?
ishiamu:

Barcanista we go get issues ooo, no vex me
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by amInigerian: 11:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
obi4eze:
Mumu OP

Keep sounding like a broken chord till you follow him to jail.

You no even get shame.

PDP is dead and buried. Take it or leave it.

The likes of Ekweremadu, Mark and co. will abandon Saraki then he will know his true friends. This is not just about dishing out money.

Saraki should have learnt his lesson. Maybe he thinks he is still in PDP or that he can do what he did to his father in Kwara.
Didn't you read in the op's writing that he believes the crises is likely to sweep sen. Bukola Saraki away and that that's his (Bukola Saraki's) business?

Find it in the second paragraph. The ending.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by amInigerian: 11:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

The usual thoughtless, meaningless and unintelligent nonsense..

There are pending legitimate corruption charges on the table for the lawless senator to attend to, but this unpatriotic anti Nigeria biafra village loser is talking loss and gain.

What a shallow and empty rubbish...
The concept of Biafra has always been beneath the people from the region TonyeBarcanista comes from .

If you do not know this, then perhaps you do not know Nigeria as well as you think you do
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by viktagorion: 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ondo, Kogi, Bayelsa all falling to the APC in the coming months.

This guy is a dreamer.

PDP is dead and buried.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Emperortj93(m): 7:30am On Sep 19, 2015
Like my senior (truckpusher) rightly pointed out. NEVER INTERRUPT YOUR ENERMIES WHILE THEY ARE MAKING MISTAKE. I will sit here with my chill ace root and watch apc finish themselves

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by frankyychiji(f): 8:58am On Sep 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Thank you sir! The problem with Saraki is that he doesn't value loyalty. PDP gave him a platform. PDP allowed him control Kwara structure and never opposed his political move. But the bros was determined to send GEJ packing WITHOUT legit cause simply because he still looks down on GEJ (GEJ was a Deputy Gov when he was Gov). We have achieved our aim of using him to be the catalyst that will split APC. We no month have need of him. Beside, he's now a baggage. PDP is rebranding, we won't need the toga of shielding corruption.

Meanwhile, if you knw what the victims of SGB went through you will dislike Saraki.
I feel you bro. Let us see how it pans out.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by frankyychiji(f): 9:04am On Sep 19, 2015
amInigerian:

Didn't you read in the op's writing that he believes the crises is likely to sweep sen. Bukola Saraki away and that that's his (Bukola Saraki's) business?

Find it in the second paragraph. The ending.
For how long will you continue to straighten mumu NLers who are so lazy to read before jumping in to comment and post rubbish. Obi4eze and aresa are pathological haters of the Op and its obvious the hate is killing them softly.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by frankyychiji(f): 9:06am On Sep 19, 2015
viktagorion:

This guy is a dreamer.

PDP is dead and buried.
You wish cheesy
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by StevenJay01(m): 9:12am On Sep 19, 2015
Is TonyeBarcanista the same Barcanista of old? Something tells me they ain't the same. Am a fan though but I need clarification
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:32am On Sep 19, 2015
StevenJay01:
Is TonyeBarcanista the same Barcanista of old? Something tells me they ain't the same. Am a fan though but I need clarification

Positive boss
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by viktagorion: 10:39am On Sep 19, 2015
frankyychiji:
You wish cheesy
Wanna bet?
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Dannyset(m): 10:47am On Sep 19, 2015
chukwudi44:
The PDP senators should stand behind Saraki and other APC like mind senators!! They constitute the majority and should stand together!!!

Oh! they should stand by him even when he's guilty as charged by the CCB? Then u will know they will all hav to declare their full assets because CCB knows they all have skeleton in their wardrobes.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Why is PDP always Gaining Corruption/corrupt people? Na curse?

Please make una take Saraki, we gladly dash una, abeg make una take along, Dino Melaye! grin

Yeye Regional Party!
You didn't say all this before d 2015 elections,Apc needed Saraki then,for una mind una smart
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2015
Bevista:
A ruling party losing with 3 million votes?...even after all the inflated votes from SS/SE.

They controlled so much money and all the institutions of State yet they lost by that margin. If another election is conducted today PDP will loose by more than 10 million votes. That margin will even be bigger come 2019.
With underage voters in d North
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:58am On Sep 19, 2015
PDP is dead, why won't you allow it to rest in peace?

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by M16: 11:04am On Sep 19, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
Cc
Truckpusher Rozayx5 bomsilaga exxel erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Ishiamu Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, Ecoterrors, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, Whynotthetruth, Dearpreye, Firefire, Francizy, Temitemi1, Hinwazaka Ecoterrors, Dumkem21 Biafranqueen, Mogidi, Mizmycoli, IsraeliAirforce, Candyrain, Ambivert, Rose2014, Provacateur, Opiaoku, NDPVF, Anonimi, Engineerboat, Talktimi, ahaika23, coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria and all patriots

Keep calling, they can't hear you. most are dead and buried. It's like going to the cemetery calling on the dead to rise from the grave. The living have moved on and left you behind

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by kenny987(f): 11:06am On Sep 19, 2015
That is why it is called an opinion! Put out yours based on ur convictions and beliefs and if you've got none then hush n stop hating! You have a problem with his opinion then point em out n counter with informed facts as well. It is childish n silly to curse the op for airing his opinion. Rather than think or just ignore u start typing crap!

Like I told u, ur moniker says it all: You have no case!

Caseless:
Someone feel he has an opinion over everything, and find it easy to always put them out.

May God cure you this optical-illusions of self-imposed importance.

Blithering fatuity!

3 Likes

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2015
viktagorion:

This guy is a dreamer.

PDP is dead and buried.
You are d one dreaming,PDP would win all those states,we are tired of d change Apc is giving especially dat of Osun state
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:07am On Sep 19, 2015
viktagorion:

This guy is a dreamer.

PDP is dead and buried.
You are d one dreaming,PDP would win all those states,we are tired of d change Apc is giving especially dat of Imo and Osun state
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Caseless: 11:22am On Sep 19, 2015
kenny987:
That is why it is called an opinion! Put out yours based on ur convictions and beliefs and if you've got none then hush n stop hating! You have a problem with his opinion then point em out n counter with informed facts as well. It is childish n silly to curse the op for airing his opinion. Rather than think or just ignore u start typing crap!

Like I told u, ur moniker says it all: You have no case!

if you are not being childish , stvpid and even being oafish , why would you include offensive words in your post?

Truckpusher:
Aren't people suppose to make their opinion known?

I keep wondering how far the military era has destroyed our sense of freedom expression in this country - Why can't you accept or reject a different opinion without having to call for the head of the man with the opinion?
It seems that the feudal system that has been the modus operandi of the oligarchs in the North has completely destroyed your self worth in that region. Honestly.

And what's wrong if I state that I remain impermeable to some opinion like the one above?

Is there any law that says the most appropriate way of rejecting one's opinion is by keeping mute and , not by stating for all to see?

If opinions can't be countered or thrown out, then, it never belonged to no one in the first place.

There are stages you reach in life where you don't have an opinion.

the lines in bold is what I said to somebody who appeared more reasonable than you are last night, go through it and learn.

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by socialmediaman: 11:59am On Sep 19, 2015
@tonyebarcanista

Your calculations are wrong, this has nothing to do with PDP, there's no opening for PDP here, Saraki is the one in trouble, not APC... once Saraki is decimated, his own people will be used against him within Kwara. He'll lose control of his own state, do not forget that this is not about Buhari vs Saraki, this is about APC vs Saraki, he's a mere lawmaker, including his supporters who will desert him because this is purely his own business and not theirs, what's there to gain for them apart from picking someone else's quarrel? It was his ambition, he decided to go for it, this is the result!

Do not also forget the sins of Saraki:

1. He squandered state resources and Kwara remains undeveloped
2. He insulted the Vice President
3. He engaged in anti-party activities that saw the PDP gaining positions in the house, something the PDP never did for the opposition in 16yrs
4. He's too ambitious for a senate president and he's fighting a war bigger than him

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
I don't argue too much (and won't argue either)

Go find out why (how) ANPP lost Sokoto to PDP in 2007
Why PDP lost Ekiti in 2007
Why APC lost Ekiti in 2014
Why PDP lost Adamawa in 2015
Why PDP lost Anambra in 2003
Why PDP lost Oyo in 2011
Why PDP lost Benue in 2015
Why PDP lost Plateau in 2015
And Why APC/ACN is yet to lose grip of Lagos

I won't argue any further. I REST MY CASE
socialmediaman:
@tonyebarcanista

Your calculations are wrong, this has nothing to do with PDP, there's no opening for PDP here, Saraki is the one in trouble, not APC... once Saraki is decimated, his own people will be used against him within Kwara. He'll lose control of his own state, do not forget that this is not about Buhari vs Saraki, this is about APC vs Saraki, he's a mere lawmaker, including his supporters who will desert him because this is purely his own business and not theirs, what's there to gain for them apart from picking someone else's quarrel? It was his ambition, he decided to go for it, this is the result!

Do not also forget the sins of Saraki:

1. He squandered state resources and Kwara remains undeveloped
2. He insulted the Vice President
3. He engaged in anti-party activities that saw the PDP gaining positions in the house, something the PDP never did for the opposition in 16yrs
4. He's too ambitious for a senate president and he's fighting a war bigger than him
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You are d one dreaming,PDP would win all those states,we are tired of d change Apc is giving especially dat of Osun state
Osun state will fall to PDP in 2018! Thanks to our BESTFRIEND Rauf Aregbesola grin
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by double0seven(m): 12:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
@ Social media men

just add to what you have written, Saraki not only disrespected the vice president, he also disrespected the President. The President wrote a letter to him through the party leadership, concerning the numbers nominees for post of principal officers in the House, he wrote a letter that his hands were tied.

He disrespected all the elders of APC and the entire APC; he made them to look like fools before the nation and the whole world.

Then concerning This Day article, are Agbakoba and Adegboruwa the only two lawyers they could find to speak on the subject. You supposed to have about views of four lawyers, and among should be those that may have an opinion of a different perspective.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:
Someone feel he has an opinion over everything, and find it easy to always put them out.

Blithering fatuity!

grin grin grin So much hate and painment, leave the messenger and reply the message...
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
Bevista:
A ruling party losing with 3 million votes?...even after all the inflated votes from SS/SE.

They controlled so much money and all the institutions of State yet they lost by that margin. If another election is conducted today PDP will loose by more than 10 million votes. That margin will even be bigger come 2019.

our eyes have now been opened to the trickery and thievery of the northern populace during elections... Don't forget it was the almagiri votes that got you guys in power....

https://www.thecable.ng/kwankwaso-almajiri-votes-kicked-jonathan

With this enlightenment, i wonder how it will happen again. Moreover your house is divided majorly along ethnic lines and the individual parties that made up apc
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by kenny987(f): 2:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by kenny987(f): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
Caseless:
if you are not being childish , stvpid and even being oafish , why would you include offensive words in your post?

the lines in bold is what I said to somebody who appeared more reasonable than you are last night, go through it and learn.

Opinions can and should be countered and debated on the merits of the opinion itself and not because u have a problem with the fact that the op had an opinion on the issue and aired it. I did recommend that u counter his opinions with informed facts and convictions of ur own and not sit there and produce this kind of mess:

Caseless:

Blithering fatuity!

Does this look to u like countering an opinion? U need a crash course on the difference between being petty and addressing the content of a message on its merits! Until u successfully achieve that u remain a childish, silly n stupeed oaf!

Caseless:

And what's wrong if I state that I remain impermeable to some opinion like the one above?

Is there any law that says the most appropriate way of rejecting one's opinion is by keeping mute and , not by stating for all to see?

If opinions can't be countered or thrown out, then, it never belonged to no one in the first place.

There are stages you reach in life where you don't have an opinion.

U see a lot of reasonable people have already called u out for ur ignorant display. When u get to a point when u have no opinion then u keep shut and learn or educate urself enough to have an informed opinion as well.
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by Aminat508(f): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
StOla:

As usual, calling on the disciples to help promote your gospel.

Old habits truly die hard.
. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by rozayx5(m): 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
M16:

Keep calling, they can't hear you. most are dead and buried. It's like going to the cemetery calling on the dead to rise from the grave. The living have moved on and left you behind

they all got a life outside nl. not.like u who grin
Re: Saraki's Travails, APC's Loss And PDP's Gain by dammytosh: 2:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
Not Again !!!!

Just when you think you are having a great Saturday.

Somebody is busy writing thrash.

PDP is gone.

By the time the real WAR AGAINST CORRUPTION start, All PDP members will go solo.

First, EFCC will try Amaechi and Fashola. While their case is going on, All your benefactors would be picked one after the other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Soldier Killed In Abia Gas Explosion (Graphic Photos) / 'They Will Go Back In Body Bags' - El-Rufai Threatens International Community / Where Saraki's Lawyers Goofed - By T0nyebarcanista

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.